All Sin Has Been Paid For - The World was buried with Him.

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

MatthewG

Apr 21, 2021
Fyffe
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Anyway,

Thank you for all of everyones time to share and God bless.

It was fun to share while it lasted.

Seek to follow God and the Lord Jesus Christ, and learn about them, and study your bibles and LOVE God and Love Others.

Earburner

Feb 2, 2019
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I believe my problem is the fact I believe Jesus Christ has had victory over Hell.
Hell is death, the "pit", the grave as we know it.
Over that, Jesus has won the victory, and by our faith in Him, SO HAVE WE, RIGHT NOW!
1John.5[13] These things have I written unto you that believe on the name of the Son of God; that ye may know that ye HAVE eternal life, and that ye may believe on the name of the Son of God.
[But as of yet, we are not glorified in Christ, to be made immortal after His likeness. We are still "patiently" waiting].

We all, who are of faith, are waiting for that Day, which will be a simultaneous event.
KJV 2 Thessalonians 1[7] And to you who are troubled rest with us,
WHEN the Lord Jesus shall be revealed from heaven with his mighty angels,
[8] In flaming fire taking vengeance on them that know not God, and that obey not the gospel of our Lord Jesus Christ:
[9] Who shall be punished with everlasting destruction from the presence of the Lord, and from the glory of his power;

[10] WHEN he shall come to be glorified in his saints, and to be admired in all them that believe (because our testimony among you was believed) in that day.

KJV Luke 17[28] Likewise also as it was in the days of Lot; they did eat, they drank, they bought, they sold, they planted, they builded;
[
29] But the same day that Lot went out of Sodom it rained fire and brimstone from heaven, and destroyed them all.
[30] Even thus shall it be in the day when the Son of man is revealed.

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
Who says there is no second chances?

Where does is that in the Bible?

I have no problem with limited resurrection for those who were faithless, by their own choice.

You are teaching that Christ rejectors who die, will have a 2nd Chance, after they die?
So that is you teaching that Revelation 20:11 is a lie, and that The Cross of Christ, is basically meaningless, as the 2nd Chance is waiting for all Christ Rejectors.

I have to say, your theology is very anti-Cross.
You're a cross denier, a hell denier, and a judgment for Christ rejectors, denier.

So, i'll point this out to you, Matthewg.

There is NO CROSS of Christ waiting for anyone after they die.
Believe it.

MatthewG

Apr 21, 2021
Fyffe
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Hello @Behold.

There is no bible verse that states no second chances...

All I do know is what the Bible states in Revelation 22.

Some people are hoping for the destruction of others in the sense of - God created everyone right? - An I am talking about todays modern society which is not like the nation of Israel back in its day when Jesus had lived there. They take the Bible and use it to justify this and that, and one of those tradition teachings is that, over all half the world has been predestined to be destroyed.

So look, as far as I know many people haven't never done a bible verse by verse study on the book of Revelation in the acceptance of looking into the four different views offered out there in the aspect of viewing the book itself. (this is also includes me myself)

I do not have a problem with any scriptures in Revelation, or in the Bible itself however I believe it highly important to STUDY it out, being lead by the Holy Spirit but also to account for the historical aspect of it as well. As you know - when the John mentions such as this.

Revelation 13:6 This calls for wisdom. Let the person who has insight calculate the number of the beast, for it is the number of a man. That number is 666.

The beast was Nero Ceaser back in that day in age...

So I have no problem with scripture... my problem is many people just stop Revelation 20 or 21, they never consider after both of those pictures - that Revelation 22 is the end result... a new scene after everything has been accomplished by Christ Jesus.

Therefore ...

I do not believe in destruction of people... but they will be having a limited resurrection and be outside of the kingdom...

2 Peter 3:9 The Lord is not slow in keeping his promise, as some understand slowness. Instead he is patient with you, not wanting anyone to perish, but everyone to come to repentance.

I believe that is still true even in the heavenly realm, but some do not. Does that make me not a Christian just because I have strange belief system? Wasn't it for us to be called to have love for God and love for others?

God created everyone just for destruction and God just picks and chooses who is saved, and who is not? What about what Jesus has done and his victory over all things?

MatthewG

Apr 21, 2021
Fyffe
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Hell is death, the "pit", the grave as we know it.
Over that, Jesus has won the victory, and by our faith in Him, SO HAVE WE, RIGHT NOW!
1John.5[13] These things have I written unto you that believe on the name of the Son of God; that ye may know that ye HAVE eternal life, and that ye may believe on the name of the Son of God.
[But as of yet, we are not glorified in Christ, to be made immortal after His likeness. We are still "patiently" waiting].

We all, who are of faith, are waiting for that Day, which will be a simultaneous event.
KJV 2 Thessalonians 1[7] And to you who are troubled rest with us,
WHEN the Lord Jesus shall be revealed from heaven with his mighty angels,
[8] In flaming fire taking vengeance on them that know not God, and that obey not the gospel of our Lord Jesus Christ:
[9] Who shall be punished with everlasting destruction from the presence of the Lord, and from the glory of his power;

[10] WHEN he shall come to be glorified in his saints, and to be admired in all them that believe (because our testimony among you was believed) in that day.

KJV Luke 17[28] Likewise also as it was in the days of Lot; they did eat, they drank, they bought, they sold, they planted, they builded;
[
29] But the same day that Lot went out of Sodom it rained fire and brimstone from heaven, and destroyed them all.
[30] Even thus shall it be in the day when the Son of man is revealed.

Some of these verses pertain to the destruction of Jerusalem, and the Devil, the beast, and the false prophet are the only ones who were cast into the lake of fire for all of eternity.

In Revelation 21 - after Revelation 20 you have people only having a 'part' in it.

So whatever you believe, will you just tell me? You can say I believe half of the people on earth are going to be punished and destroyed in the lake of fire because the Bible says so, but yet some have their part in the lake of fire.

What does all of these things mean in their day in age? Does it mean everything is literally going to happen to us now today?

Some believe that Jesus is gonna come back and take vengeance on America and its lost way, and stuff... it just out of context and to far out there in my opinion.

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
Hello @Behold.

There is no bible verse that states no second chances...

And there is no bible verse that says that Icebergs are made out of ice cream.
So, your point is kinda of ridiculous, as there is no verse in the bible that says Christ Rejectors will be given a 2nd Chance.
Damnation, is not temporary.

Listen, God didnt Send Christ to the Cross, for people to die and have a few more chances at it.
THere is no second chance in hell, so you might consider not trying to air condition it with your demonic cultish Cross rejecting, theology.

MatthewG

Apr 21, 2021
Fyffe
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I don't believe hell is still applicable today. I am very sorry if you have a problem with that, sir.

Jesus had victory over it, and all those who were in hell were dumped out of it, and were judged...

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
So whatever you believe, will you just tell me? You can say I believe half of the people on earth are going to be punished and destroyed in the lake of fire because the Bible says so, but yet some have their part in the lake of fire.

What you are describing is the END RESULT Of this verse.......... John 3:36.

See that WRATH OF GOD, in the verse?
Its not going to go away from a Christ Rejector, because a cultist is trying to promote the idea that "reconciliation" has OMITTED it.

Reactions: amigo de christo

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
I don't believe hell is still applicable today.

Yes, i "Outed" you as a Cross Rejecting "no heller" "Universalist", quite a few posts ago.
Maybe you missed it.

And what ive noticed over the years, is that when a deceiver is about to go to hell, they always try to air-condition it, before they move in.
Dont be that one.

Reactions: amigo de christo

MatthewG

Apr 21, 2021
Fyffe
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Have you read 2 Corinthians 5?

The Wrath of God - in context was for the nation of Israel, sir... Have you considered Matthew Chapter 20 - 25? All together as a whole?

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I don't believe hell is still applicable today. I am very sorry if you have a problem with that, sir.

Jesus had victory over it, and all those who were in hell were dumped out of it, and were judged...
Let GOD be true and every man a liar . It dont matter what YOU , ME or anyone else thinks . IT MATTERS what GOD has said .
THUS learn that bible well . Let GOD be true and every man a liar . You trusting in your own mind , TIME TO TRUST
in what the bible said . IN what JESUS of said BIBLE said , in what the apostels of said BIBLE SAID .

Reactions: Marvelloustime

MatthewG

Apr 21, 2021
Fyffe
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Hell is not something I need to worry about, as Jesus had victory over it Behold...

Like I am telling I honestly do not believe Hell is still applicable today...

Hell is not peoples destination due to Christ Victory having completed and fulfilled everything he sat out to do...

The Heavenly Realm is the destination of all people... According to John in Revelation 22...

@Behold please just if you do not have anything else to add other than turn the AC on Matthew you are going to hell.

Just let me be okay, sir? I will be going to hell according to you, @Behold, but God is the judge not you.

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yes, i "Outed" you as a Cross Rejecting "no heller" "Universalist", quite a few posts ago.
Maybe you missed it.

And what ive noticed over the years, is that when a deceiver is about to go to hell, they always try to air-condition it, before they move in.
Dont be that one.
They have been trying to air conditoin hell for years . BUT i know what the bible says . The thing is
THEY SHOULD have been pointing to the WAY OUT OF said place . HIS NAME IS JESUS . THEY WONT offer HIM as the only means to be saved ,
instead they try and omit or Air condition HELL . IT WONT BODE WELL on the day of judgment for those who did and do such a thing .

MatthewG

Apr 21, 2021
Fyffe
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
@amigo de christo

How are you doing sir?

I understand some people do not believe hell is done and over with that is fine if you do not.

If it is important to consider what God has said, it would be also inclusive to what John the Beloved was shown in Revelation, sir.

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
I don't believe hell is still applicable today. ..

Jesus told you that its better to cut off your hand, and tear out your eye, then to go to Hell.
So, you can pretend that its "only for the Devil", but Christ was not talking to the Devil when He said those words.

And look.
This verse is in Matthew.
You need to pay attention, MatthewG

"""Jesus said....""""And if your right hand causes you to stumble, cut it off and throw it away. It is better for you to lose one part of your body than for your whole body to go into HELL"""

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Hell is not something I need to worry about, as Jesus had victory over it Behold...

Like I am telling I honestly do not believe Hell is still applicable today...

Hell is not peoples destination due to Christ Victory having completed and fulfilled everything he sat out to do...

The Heavenly Realm is the destination of all people... According to John in Revelation 22...

@Behold please just if you do not have anything else to add other than turn the AC on Matthew you are going to hell.

Just let me be okay, sir? I will be going to hell according to you, @Behold, but God is the judge not you.
Rather odd that this JESUS you speak of warning BIG TIME ABOUT HELLS FIRE . But you say IT NO LONGER APPLIES .
JESUS said MY WORDS shall ENDURE . YOU say NO they dont apply any longer . SEE THE PROBLEM YET .
JESUS said MY WORDS will be your judge , YOU say some of what he taught no longer applies .
Read also revelation which speaks of such a place as the lake of fire , THEN SAYS anyone who adds to or omits the words of this book .........
YOU IN DIRE , DIRE and DEADLY grave danger . NOW STOP trying to omit things and rather START POINTING FOLKS
to the ONLY ONE WHO CAN SAVE . YOU KNOW JESUS . JESUS . POINT the FOLKS TO JESUS
and stop saying folks do not need to beleive in HIM , stop allowing this delusion to take you captive .

MatthewG

Apr 21, 2021
Fyffe
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yes that was talking about Gehenna.

What about it?

MatthewG

Apr 21, 2021
Fyffe
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
What is the contextual reasoning of what Jesus Christ is saying?

Do you not think it is good to consider what he is talking about to get a fuller picture?

MatthewG

Apr 21, 2021
Fyffe
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Everything needs to be in context.

the Bible doesn't just stop at Jesus... there is more to learn about from the apostles.

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
@amigo de christo

How are you doing sir?

I understand some people do not believe hell is done and over with that is fine if you do not.

If it is important to consider what God has said, it would be also inclusive to what John the Beloved was shown in Revelation, sir.
I notice a word , INCLUSIVE . PS you are already infected with the all inclusive religion . You must flee it and fast .
RATHER preach JESUS as the only means to be saved . THAT IF ONE BELIEVES in HIM , CONFESSING HIM by MOUTH
believing from the heart that GOD has rose HIM from the dead they shall be saved .
YOU are in grave danger mathew and worse you just keep on pointing folks to a delusion .
What must i do to be saved , WELL the APOSTLES SAID BELEIVE ON JESUS , YOU SAY IT DONT MATTER .
SEE the problem yet .