All the ELECT please stand up

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Kermos

Mar 18, 2019
United States
JesusDelivers.Faith
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I have gone back through most of these reply’s and nobody is mentioning anything about the church. We cannot have a talk about election and not talk about the church.
Here’s why...
The church was a part of the eternal purpose of God before he even created the world.
Ephesians 3:9-11
...snip
"you did not choose Me, but I chose you"
(Jesus Christ recorded in John 15:16)

"But he who practices the truth comes to the Light, so that his deeds may be manifested as having been wrought in God."
(Jesus Christ recorded in John 3:21)

"This is the work of God, that you believe in Him whom He has sent."
(Jesus Christ recorded in John 6:29)

"apart from Me you can do nothing"
(Jesus Christ recorded in John 15:5)

"If you love Me, you will keep My commandments."
(Jesus Christ recorded in John 14:15)

"Heaven and earth will pass away, but My words will not pass away."
(Jesus Christ recorded in Matthew 24:35)

"For whoever does the will of My Father who is in heaven, he is My brother and sister and mother."
(Jesus Christ recorded in Matthew 12:50)

"I will ask the Father, and He will give you another Helper, that He may be with you forever; [that is] the Spirit of truth, whom the world cannot receive, because it does not see Him or know Him, [but] you know Him because He abides with you and will be in you. I will not leave you as orphans"
(Jesus Christ recorded in John 14:16-18)

"Beware of the false prophets, who come to you in sheep's clothing, but inwardly are ravenous wolves. You will know them by their fruits. Grapes are not gathered from thorn [bushes] nor figs from thistles, are they? So every good tree bears good fruit, but the bad tree bears bad fruit. A good tree cannot produce bad fruit, nor can a bad tree produce good fruit. Every tree that does not bear good fruit is cut down and thrown into the fire. So then, you will know them by their fruits. Not everyone who says to Me, 'Lord, Lord,' will enter the kingdom of heaven, but he who does the will of My Father who is in heaven [will enter]. Many will say to Me on that day, 'Lord, Lord, did we not prophesy in Your name, and in Your name cast out demons, and in Your name perform many miracles?' And then I will declare to them, 'I never knew you; DEPART FROM ME, YOU WHO PRACTICE LAWLESSNESS.' Therefore everyone who hears these words of Mine and acts on them, may be compared to a wise man who built his house on the rock. And the rain fell, and the floods came, and the winds blew and slammed against that house; and [yet] it did not fall, for it had been founded on the rock. Everyone who hears these words of Mine and does not act on them, will be like a foolish man who built his house on the sand. The rain fell, and the floods came, and the winds blew and slammed against that house; and it fell ? and great was its fall."
(Jesus Christ recorded in Matthew 7:15-27)

@CKNW3, it appears to me that you put man's works in front of God's works based on your words "God does not just select people to be in the church/body. Each individual has the opportunity to be obedient to the gospel message and be added to the church and become one of 'the elect'", and this quote from your post is not the only of your writings that leads me to perceive that you believe in the sovereignty of man instead of the sovereignty of God.

As I perceive your writings, your words imply choice by the creature in oppostion to the words of Lord Jesus in John 15:16.

As I perceive your writings, your words imply that you believe it is the power of men for obedience as opposed to properly attributing works to the fruits of the Spirit of God per Lord Jesus in John 3:21 and Matthew 7:15-27.

As I perceive your writings, you attempt to disengage the people of God from the people of God - this sounds confusing because it is circular reasoning - you wrote "The church was a part of the eternal purpose of God before he even created the world". God knows every single individual that is and will become part of the Body of Christ, the Assembly of God (see Matthew 25:34, Revelation 13:8)! On the other hand, you, in your arrogance, dare to declare that God does not know - in spite of the fact that God clearly states that God knows (see Matthew 25:34, Revelation 13:8)!!!

As I perceive your writings, your words convey that you claim to power to do apart from Christ that which Lord Jesus Christ said that people can not do (John 15:5).

I am saved from the wrath of God for I believe is Jesus my Lord whom the Father has sent (John 6:29)! I do the will of My Father who is in heaven (Matthew 12:50)! By the grace of God, the wretch that I am, God has mercifully chosen me. God recorded my name from the foundation of the world in the book of life of the Lamb who has been slain (Luke 10:20, Matthew 25:34, Revelation 13:8)! The words of Jesus are of immeasurable value to me (John 14:15)! Jesus, my Lord and my God (John 20:28), is immeasurably and unspeakably valuable to me!

SovereignGrace

Certified Flunky
Feb 15, 2019
Crum, WVa
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

"But he who practices the truth comes to the Light, so that his deeds may be manifested as having been wrought in God."

"For whoever does the will of My Father who is in heaven, he is My brother and sister and mother."

"I will ask the Father, and He will give you another Helper, that He may be with you forever; [that is] the Spirit of truth, whom the world cannot receive, because it does not see Him or know Him, [but] you know Him because He abides with you and will be in you. I will not leave you as orphans"

"Beware of the false prophets, who come to you in sheep's clothing, but inwardly are ravenous wolves. You will know them by their fruits. Grapes are not gathered from thorn [bushes] nor figs from thistles, are they? So every good tree bears good fruit, but the bad tree bears bad fruit. A good tree cannot produce bad fruit, nor can a bad tree produce good fruit. Every tree that does not bear good fruit is cut down and thrown into the fire. So then, you will know them by their fruits. Not everyone who says to Me, 'Lord, Lord,' will enter the kingdom of heaven, but he who does the will of My Father who is in heaven [will enter]. Many will say to Me on that day, 'Lord, Lord, did we not prophesy in Your name, and in Your name cast out demons, and in Your name perform many miracles?' And then I will declare to them, 'I never knew you; DEPART FROM ME, YOU WHO PRACTICE LAWLESSNESS.' Therefore everyone who hears these words of Mine and acts on them, may be compared to a wise man who built his house on the rock. And the rain fell, and the floods came, and the winds blew and slammed against that house; and [yet] it did not fall, for it had been founded on the rock. Everyone who hears these words of Mine and does not act on them, will be like a foolish man who built his house on the sand. The rain fell, and the floods came, and the winds blew and slammed against that house; and it fell ? and great was its fall."

@CKNW3, it appears to me that you put man's works in front of God's works based on your words "God does not just select people to be in the church/body. Each individual has the opportunity to be obedient to the gospel message and be added to the church and become one of 'the elect'", and this quote from your post is not the only of your writings that leads me to perceive that you believe in the sovereignty of man instead of the sovereignty of God.

As I perceive your writings, your words imply choice by the creature in oppostion to the words of Lord Jesus in John 15:16.

As I perceive your writings, your words imply that you believe it is the power of men for obedience as opposed to properly attributing works to the fruits of the Spirit of God per Lord Jesus in John 3:21 and Matthew 7:15-27.

As I perceive your writings, you attempt to disengage the people of God from the people of God - this sounds confusing because it is circular reasoning - you wrote "The church was a part of the eternal purpose of God before he even created the world". God knows every single individual that is and will become part of the Body of Christ, the Assembly of God (see Matthew 25:34, Revelation 13:8)! On the other hand, you, in your arrogance, dare to declare that God does not know - in spite of the fact that God clearly states that God knows (see Matthew 25:34, Revelation 13:8)!!!

As I perceive your writings, your words convey that you claim to power to do apart from Christ that which Lord Jesus Christ said that people can not do (John 15:5).

I am saved from the wrath of God for I believe is Jesus my Lord whom the Father has sent (John 6:29)! I do the will of My Father who is in heaven (Matthew 12:50)! By the grace of God, the wretch that I am, God has mercifully chosen me. God recorded my name from the foundation of the world in the book of life of the Lamb who has been slain (Luke 10:20, Matthew 25:34, Revelation 13:8)! The words of Jesus are of immeasurable value to me (John 14:15)! Jesus, my Lord and my God (John 20:28), is immeasurably and unspeakably valuable to me!
Winner!

Reactions: Mjh29

Kermos

Mar 18, 2019
United States
JesusDelivers.Faith
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Ladies and gentlemen , the above is how to eisegete the Bible. He’s poured his meology all throughout it.
Hahaha SovereignGrace! I saw "meology", and I thought, ugh, here's another "ology" with which I'm unfamiliar, so off I went to search for "meology definition", but there's no "meology"! Then I scrolled back up to the top of the search screen and I noticed the "me" in "meology". Don't fall off of your chair laughing!

This reminds me of a guy that I met at a church that believed in the sovereignty of men, and we talked about the sovereignty of God. After a couple of weeks, he said to me that he believes God is in control. He then told me that he had "I" "disease", but I immediately pictured "eye" "disease". Stay on your chair!

God bless you SovereignGrace!

SovereignGrace

Certified Flunky
Feb 15, 2019
Crum, WVa
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Hahaha SovereignGrace! I saw "meology", and I thought, ugh, here's another "ology" with which I'm unfamiliar, so off I went to search for "meology definition", but there's no "meology"! Then I scrolled back up to the top of the search screen and I noticed the "me" in "meology". Don't fall off of your chair laughing!

This reminds me of a guy that I met at a church that believed in the sovereignty of men, and we talked about the sovereignty of God. After a couple of weeks, he said to me that he believes God is in control. He then told me that he had "I" "disease", but I immediately pictured "eye" "disease". Stay on your chair!

Bless you too, my Brother. Has he came to believe in God’s sovereignty over man?

Kermos

Mar 18, 2019
United States
JesusDelivers.Faith
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Bless you too, my Brother. Has he came to believe in God’s sovereignty over man?

Last we talked, yes, but the church was really largely freewill (I did not know what reformed was at the time - it was much later that I heard of Calvinism and Arminianism), and boy, the venom at that church!

Reactions: SovereignGrace

charity

Nov 26, 2017
UK
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Addressing the OP, the apostle Peter is addressing all nations, which is know as the "HOUSE" of Israel. for the command is Matthew 28:19 "Go ye therefore, and teach all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost". some of the sameone's addressed in 1 Peter is listed in Acts 2:5-10. as charity said,

for the apostle Paul writes, Romans 9:11 "(For [the children] being not yet born, neither having done any good or evil, that the purpose of God according to election might stand, not of works, but of him that calleth;)". and what did the apostle Peter said about God' calling? Acts 2:39 "For the promise is unto you, and to your children, and to all that are afar off, [even] as many as the Lord our God shall call". is God just calling Jews only, or Israelires only? no, gentiles as well, all who believe.

and the reason why we say this is the calling of Capt. Cornelius, a Gentile. Acts 10:4 "And when he looked on him, he was afraid, and said, What is it, Lord? And he said unto him, Thy prayers and thine alms are come up for a memorial before God".

this is bare out in prophecy, Malachi 3:16 "Then they that feared the LORD spake often one to another: and the LORD hearkened, and heard [it], and a book of remembrance was written before him for them that feared the LORD, and that thought upon his name. Malachi 3:17 "And they shall be mine, saith the LORD of hosts, in that day when I make up my jewels; and I will spare them, as a man spareth his own son that serveth him.

here we have God's book of life, and a gentile is in it, for the book of remembrance is those who are "SAVED" and if they are save then they are santified.

this book of remembrance means, "MEMORAL"
H2146 זִכרוֹן zikrown (zik-rone') n-m.
a memento (or memorable thing, day or writing).
[from H2142]
KJV: memorial, record.
Root(s): H2142

and the angels told Cornelius, "Thy prayers and thine alms are come up for a memorial before God".

now, as for predestination, yes it is set, but is it fulfilled? let's see. Malachi 3:17 "And they shall be mine, saith the LORD of hosts, in that day when I make up my jewels; and I will spare them, as a man spareth his own son that serveth him".

Hello there,

HOLD IT, God said "when" he make up his jewels. when indicate at what time, it's not yet finish. for as Charity said, and the apostle said, "whom God calls." and he is still calling today. so the JEWELS of God, (his elect, his chose) is not yet finish or the time has not yet been fullfilled.

so the calling of God is to all who believe, all nation by faith. supportive scripture, Acts 10:34 "Then Peter opened [his] mouth, and said, Of a truth I perceive that God is no respecter of persons:
Acts 10:35 "But in every nation he that feareth him, and worketh righteousness, is accepted with him".

how many NATIONS? ..... "EVERY" Nation, God is calling.

Hope this helps.

PICJAG.
Addressing the OP, the apostle Peter is addressing all nations, which is know as the "HOUSE" of Israel. for the command is Matthew 28:19 "Go ye therefore, and teach all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost". some of the sameone's addressed in 1 Peter is listed in Acts 2:5-10. as charity said,

for the apostle Paul writes, Romans 9:11 "(For [the children] being not yet born, neither having done any good or evil, that the purpose of God according to election might stand, not of works, but of him that calleth;)". and what did the apostle Peter said about God' calling? Acts 2:39 "For the promise is unto you, and to your children, and to all that are afar off, [even] as many as the Lord our God shall call". is God just calling Jews only, or Israelires only? no, gentiles as well, all who believe.

and the reason why we say this is the calling of Capt. Cornelius, a Gentile. Acts 10:4 "And when he looked on him, he was afraid, and said, What is it, Lord? And he said unto him, Thy prayers and thine alms are come up for a memorial before God".

this is bare out in prophecy, Malachi 3:16 "Then they that feared the LORD spake often one to another: and the LORD hearkened, and heard [it], and a book of remembrance was written before him for them that feared the LORD, and that thought upon his name. Malachi 3:17 "And they shall be mine, saith the LORD of hosts, in that day when I make up my jewels; and I will spare them, as a man spareth his own son that serveth him.

here we have God's book of life, and a gentile is in it, for the book of remembrance is those who are "SAVED" and if they are save then they are santified.

this book of remembrance means, "MEMORAL"
H2146 זִכרוֹן zikrown (zik-rone') n-m.
a memento (or memorable thing, day or writing).
[from H2142]
KJV: memorial, record.
Root(s): H2142

and the angels told Cornelius, "Thy prayers and thine alms are come up for a memorial before God".

now, as for predestination, yes it is set, but is it fulfilled? let's see. Malachi 3:17 "And they shall be mine, saith the LORD of hosts, in that day when I make up my jewels; and I will spare them, as a man spareth his own son that serveth him".

HOLD IT, God said "when" he make up his jewels. when indicate at what time, it's not yet finish. for as Charity said, and the apostle said, "whom God calls." and he is still calling today. so the JEWELS of God, (his elect, his chose) is not yet finish or the time has not yet been fullfilled.

so the calling of God is to all who believe, all nation by faith. supportive scripture, Acts 10:34 "Then Peter opened [his] mouth, and said, Of a truth I perceive that God is no respecter of persons:
Acts 10:35 "But in every nation he that feareth him, and worketh righteousness, is accepted with him".

how many NATIONS? ..... "EVERY" Nation, God is calling.

Hope this helps.

PICJAG.

Hello @101G.

I have not been able to reply to this post, and even now I am not in a position to do so. However, I thank you for it. I can see various points I would like to discuss with you. I will come back to it, (God willing) a.s.a.p.

In Christ Jesus
Chris

Reactions: Helen

Helen

Oct 22, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
You are correct. There is no way to prove that I am one of the elect... just as there is no way to prove that Jesus was God, or that His Blood is effective to save, or that the salvation promised in the Scriptures is applicable to you. The Bible is a book of faith from cover to cover. If any of it could be proved it wouldn't be faith. Election is just one of the unprovable aspects of the Scriptures; it's just the one you don't like. Just because I can't prove it doesn't mean I do not know in my heart of hearts. The problem here is a hatred of one of the sacred teachings of the Word of God. I'm sorry if you don't like it, but like it or not it is there and must be accepted as it is taught, not accepted as it makes you feel good.

We could sit here an I could say "Prove to me that you know Christ's blood was to cover your sins. Show me the verse where it says it is for you! Oh, you can't? SEE! SEE! He can't be saved because he can't prove it!"

If all you seek is proof for everything, and refuse even the smallest ounce of faith, you are no better off than the Atheist.

Agree, no one can 'prove' anything to another....That is why this is called -F.A.I.T.H. :)

Last edited:
Reactions: 101G

Helen

Oct 22, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada

Good one..thanks for the laugh!!
images.png

lforrest

Staff member
Admin
Aug 10, 2012
Faith
Christian
What a crazy thing to say.
Now we know why there are 100 different churches maybe more in the area I live in. I can do anything, put Christ’s name in there somewhere, and nobody can question it.

Paul said...
Prove ALL things, hold fast to that which is good.
That is a command. This a “Christian” forum and nobody wants to prove anything. Everybody just wants to be left alone so they can claim whatever they want.

Peter said...
Be ready ALWAYS to give an answer/defense for the hope that is in you.
Another command.
Nooo, You don’t have to defend because nobody can question.

Have you ever read 1 Cor 5?
It’s Paul commanding those in the church to pass judgement on their brethren. To decide whether they were being faithful or not. Nooo, you can't judge me it’s none of your business.
In 1 Cor 1 those in the church were all CLAIMING to be “of Paul”, “of Cephas”, “of Apollos”,. Paul didn’t just say....that’s ok it’s none of my business you can CLAIM anything you like just as long as Christ is in there somewhere. No, he set them straight.

Paul applauded those in Rome...
Romans 1:8 First, I thank my God through Jesus Christ for you all, that your faith is spoken of throughout the whole world.
You think Paul cared about what kind of faith they displayed or was it...anything goes.
In vs 12 he spoke of their “mutual faith”.
I’m pretty sure I don’t have a “mutual faith” with anybody on this forum. Maybe a couple of quiet souls that are in the background. Just about everybody on here believes Christ is coming back to set up an earthly kingdom and save the “Jews”. Just about everybody on here believes in salvation by faith “alone”. Many are Calvinist, I would say 90+ % on here believe “any church will do” just as long as the Bible is used. I have yet to have ANYBODY teach that water baptism is the point at which your sins are removed.

Paul’s theme throughout his letters is this...
1 Corinthians 1:10 Now I beseech you, brethren, by the name of our Lord Jesus Christ, that ye all speak the same thing, and that there be no divisions among you; but that ye be perfectly joined together in the same mind and in the same judgment.
This is a command.
He repeats this idea over and over. There is division all across this board but who cares it’s “none of your business”. We don’t have to strive to speak the same thing, have the same mind, same judgement. Noooo, everybody is going to heaven all on different roads.

The Pharisees thought they were truly Gods people. They had all the answers and NOBODY was to question what they did. What did Jesus do at every turn? He questioned his own brethren. He challenged them over and over. Guess what? They took the same attitude you have. They didn’t like being challenged so they killed him.
This attitude you are displaying is destroying Christianity. We live in a world today where NOBODY feels they have to answer to anyone or for anything that they do.
“ITS NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS”.
Great attitude.

You need a better understanding of Judging in the bible. I recommend "Judging When? How? Why?" by Derek Prince

Reactions: Helen

CNKW3

May 7, 2019
Southeast
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You need a better understanding of Judging in the bible. I recommend "Judging When? How? Why?" by Derek Prince
Why would I want to read that when I can study Matt 7 and John 7:24. And that’s not all

lforrest

Staff member
Admin
Aug 10, 2012
Faith
Christian
Why would I want to read that when I can study Matt 7 and John 7:24. And that’s not all
You obviously don't understand the concept, because you are judging rather people are elect.

Helen

Oct 22, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
FAITH is not some leap in the dark. I pity those that feel that way. That nothing is verifiable.

As Heb 11 tells us :- "Now faith IS the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen. "

How pray tell...is that 'proof' to someone else?

Heart2Soul

Spiritual Warrior
Staff member
May 10, 2018
Tulsa
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Ever consider that it's not your business? The servants answer to their master, and not to you.
My thoughts as well....the enemy is always trying to get us into proving our faith...you can't PROVE faith in God...you can only have FAITH to believe He is and that His Word is true.

Reactions: amadeus

CNKW3

May 7, 2019
Southeast
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
John 15 was spoken directly to the apostles, they were specifically chosen, they were ordained as the passage says. Christ chose them, they did not choose him. Paul was a “chosen vessel” of Christ. You ain’t.
This was not spoken to you. You were not sitting there at the last supper. You were not promised the comforter. You, like the others are mis applying scripture.

These don’t talk about election but they are nice passages.
You weren’t promised the comforter.
You left one out.
Mark 16:16 He that believeth and is baptized shall be saved; but he that believeth not shall be damned.
Another very nice and full of truth passage. I could supply so many more but what is the use.

No I believe man has a choice. They can choose to obey or not. God does not make you do one over the other. We are not puppets in his little world of games.

This is not spoken to you. As stated above Christ did NOT CHOOSE you. He chose the twelve. He ends the chapter with this..
John 15:27 And ye also shall bear witness, because ye have been with me from the beginning.
You have not been with Christ from the beginning. You need to learn to rightly divide the word. 2 Tim 2:15
There is NOTHING in John 15 that takes away choice. I believe James was right....Some people should not be teaching Bible doctrine.
Joshua said....choose you this day whom you will serve..
Hebrews says that Christ is the author of eternal salvation to ALL THAT OBEY HIM. Not to all that he chooses..

The gospel is the power of God unto salvation. Who will be saved?...those who obey the gospel. Who will God take vengeance on?...
2 Thessalonians 1:8 In flaming fire taking vengeance on them that know not God, and that obey not the gospel of our Lord Jesus Christ:
Those that don’t. Sounds like choice to me.
What a mean God who doesn’t elect you then comes back to take vengeance on you. You are like the last kid that didn’t get picked on the playground.

Mt 25 is separating the sheep from the goats. If you would read you would find out they were separated based on WHAT THEY DID. Not because of Gods foreknowledge.
Rev 13:8 says nothing of Gods foreknowledge. Don’t know where you came up with that one.

No, you are right. One must be “in Christ” to be one of the elect. But how you get to that point is whole other discussion. It’s not by God just putting you there apart from any action on your part.

you left some stuff out..
Have you repented, confessed and been baptized for the remission of your sins? If not then you are not saved and definitely not one of “the elect”.

CNKW3

May 7, 2019
Southeast
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
My thoughts as well....the enemy is always trying to get us into proving our faith...you can't PROVE faith in God...you can only have FAITH to believe He is and that His Word is true.
Why do you people hate the apostle Paul so much. All of you act as if this passage doesn’t exist and is NOT a command.
PROVE ALL THINGS, HOLD FAST TO THAT WHICH IS GOOD.
We are not to hold onto false doctrine. You will know it’s false if they cannot prove it through the word.

Heart2Soul

Spiritual Warrior
Staff member
May 10, 2018
Tulsa
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Why do you people hate the apostle Paul so much. All of you act as if this passage doesn’t exist and is NOT a command.
PROVE ALL THINGS, HOLD FAST TO THAT WHICH IS GOOD.
We are not to hold onto false doctrine. You will know it’s false if they cannot prove it through the word.
Now you switching the content...were you not asking about proving who are the elect?
This is something that cannot be proven but can only be believed by faith. To prove who are His elect (chosen ones) is simply to know them by their fruits. Can you recognize the fruits of a believer?

CNKW3

May 7, 2019
Southeast
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
As Heb 11 tells us :- "Now faith IS the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen. "

How pray tell...is that 'proof' to someone else?
That passage tells us that faith is the foundation of everything.
So, where does faith come from? Will you please answer.
Then read the the rest of the chapter..
Why did Noah build an ark? God told him to
Why did Abraham leave Ur? God told him to
Why did Abraham offer Isaac? God told him to
All of these individuals had faith based on evidence. They knew who God was and what he could do.
Why did Rahab have faith? The text says they had heard what God had done and feared.
Do you believe that you are saved by faith alone? If you do you didn’t get it from the word of God you got it form man. The word actually says we are NOT saved by faith only. Ja 2:24
What God said was....he that believes and is baptized shall be saved. God tells us our sins are removed when we come out of the waters of baptism, not at the point of faith/belief.
But as I demonstrate here everyday...if people don’t want to see, you can never do anything to show them.
Abaraham told the rich man in Lk 16....they have Moses and the prophets (meaning they have the word of God) If they won’t believe them then they won’t believe even if someone is raised from the dead. Those that followed Jesus witnessed miracle after miracle as proof and they still killed him. Some will never except proof.

CNKW3

May 7, 2019
Southeast
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Now you switching the content...were you not asking about proving who are the elect?
This is something that cannot be proven but can only be believed by faith. To prove who are His elect (chosen ones) is simply to know them by their fruits. Can you recognize the fruits of a believer?
You can know who the elect are. Please read post 9 and post 80.