All the ELECT please stand up

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Mjh29

May 28, 2017
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Read post 80. If you would have read post 9 and 80 already you wouldn’t have to ask this question. I will give you an added bonus for being such a good player.

I’m assuming you accept the Bible as Gods word and THE ONLY SOURCE OF PROOF. that is what I believe.
So what does Gods word of proof say washes our sins away?
The blood!
Revelation 1:5 And from Jesus Christ, who is the faithful witness, and the first begotten of the dead, and the prince of the kings of the earth. Unto him that loved us, and washed us from our sins in his own blood,
Thats pretty plain isn’t it?

Now, WHEN does this washing away of sins take place?
The Bible says...
Jesus chose Ananias to go and preach this..
Acts 22:16 And now why tarriest thou? arise, and be baptized, and wash away thy sins, calling on the name of the Lord.
He told this to a person who had heard, believed, repented, and confessed.
SO... the Bible says that sins are washed away (which means saved) at the point of baptism in water.
The blood washes sins away! That happens at the point of water baptism!
Since I have done what they did I KNOW, KNOW, and can prove through Gods word that I am saved and one of the elect.

But still, none of theses verse prove you are one of the ones talked about. This proves nothing. Show me the proof. And I read your other posts while waiting for you to respond. My brothers in arms quite handily disarmed your viewpoints in a few posts. The rest are just you refusing to accept the truth for what it is, an I fear it is because you can't; the Lord has yet to open your cemented eyes.

I'm still waiting for proof that YOU are saved by the blood of Christ.

CNKW3

May 7, 2019
Southeast
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
But still, none of theses verse prove you are one of the ones talked about. This proves nothing. Show me the proof. And I read your other posts while waiting for you to respond. My brothers in arms quite handily disarmed your viewpoints in a few posts. The rest are just you refusing to accept the truth for what it is, an I fear it is because you can't; the Lord has yet to open your cemented eyes.

i give it to you as plainly as can be.
If you won’t accept what the word says then there isn’t even a heaven to hope for.
ALL those that obey the gospel are the elect. That includes me. Since you haven’t, that doesn’t include you. I know what you are doing. You are a Calvinist and I have turned the tables on you so now you have given up on everything. Because you know you can’t PROVE your doctrine through scripture.
Feel free to tear apart post 9 and post 80 and show us all how it is nothing but false doctrine.

CNKW3

May 7, 2019
Southeast
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Answer these questions and you will have what you are looking for.
What washes our sins away?
When does that happen?
Is a person saved when their sins have been removed?

CNKW3

May 7, 2019
Southeast
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

You said...my brothers in arms have handled your viewpoints”. Not one person has yet broken down post 9 or post 80 to show how it is false doctrine. You can be the first to show how there is no truth in what I presented.

SovereignGrace

Certified Flunky
Feb 15, 2019
Crum, WVa
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You are correct. There is no way to prove that I am one of the elect... just as there is no way to prove that Jesus was God, or that His Blood is effective to save, or that the salvation promised in the Scriptures is applicable to you. The Bible is a book of faith from cover to cover. If any of it could be proved it wouldn't be faith. Election is just one of the unprovable aspects of the Scriptures; it's just the one you don't like. Just because I can't prove it doesn't mean I do not know in my heart of hearts. The problem here is a hatred of one of the sacred teachings of the Word of God. I'm sorry if you don't like it, but like it or not it is there and must be accepted as it is taught, not accepted as it makes you feel good.

We could sit here an I could say "Prove to me that you know Christ's blood was to cover your sins. Show me the verse where it says it is for you! Oh, you can't? SEE! SEE! He can't be saved because he can't prove it!"

If all you seek is proof for everything, and refuse even the smallest ounce of faith, you are no better off than the Atheist.
How can they know they used their free will incorrectly and chose the wrong thing? It cuts both ways.

Reactions: Mjh29

CNKW3

May 7, 2019
Southeast
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Could you prove I am not one of them?
Why don’t you adhere to what Dr Charles Hodges has to say? You’re the one that post his message. Take your own advice.
I plainly showed you what the Bible says about salvation through the blood. I added no commentary I just added 2+2. The blood washes sins away. Sins are washed away at water baptism. You won’t take your own advice because you would have to make a change and NOBODY wants to do that. You would have to admit hat you have been wrong and NOBODY does that.
Did Christ purchase the church with his own blood?
How does one get into the church. Acts 2:38-47
It’s all very simple. You’re just too much of clinger.

CNKW3

May 7, 2019
Southeast
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
How can they know they used their free will incorrectly and chose the wrong thing? It cuts both ways.
How can a “Christian” ask such a question? Do any of you believe in what the Bible teaches?
Individuals in the Bible who were labeled as saved, sanctified, justified, elect, ALL did the same thing. They were all added to the same body. The church where the blood is located. Ac 20:28
So, if I do what they did then I want all of you enlightened ones to explain why I am not saved, sanctified, justified, elect.

Preacher4Truth

Feb 15, 2019
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
How can a “Christian” ask such a question? Do any of you believe in what the Bible teaches?
Individuals in the Bible who were labeled as saved, sanctified, justified, elect, ALL did the same thing. They were all added to the same body. The church where the blood is located. Ac 20:28
So, if I do what they did then I want all of you enlightened ones to explain why I am not saved, sanctified, justified, elect.
More false accusations, pretentiousness coupled with disingenuousness. Bearing false witness still aren't you? Yes, you are.

CNKW3

May 7, 2019
Southeast
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You're bearing false witness again "Christian." Any honest person on here knows you've been refuted with given Scripture.

Learn to tell the truth "Christian." John 3:7.
Still waiting on answers. You can know when a person refuses to answer that they are afraid what the answers might say. You can know they are holding to false doctrine.

CNKW3

May 7, 2019
Southeast
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
All Christians are elect.
Yes, and we know not everyone is a christian, so what does one have to do in order to become one. I’m sorry you don’t believe it but you do have to DO SOMETHING.
And we know it’s more than “just believe”.

SovereignGrace

Certified Flunky
Feb 15, 2019
Crum, WVa
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yes, and we know not everyone is a christian, so what does one have to do in order to become one. I’m sorry you don’t believe it but you do have to DO SOMETHING.
And we know it’s more than “just believe”.
We must be born again. Now, we conjure that up(being born again) just as we did when our moms birthed us.

SovereignGrace

Certified Flunky
Feb 15, 2019
Crum, WVa
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
But again. Many choose the wrong things in life. With all the divorces, many chose the wrong spouse. They buy a used car and it’s junk, so they chose the wrong car. How do those who idolize free will know they are saved and didn’t choose erroneously?

CNKW3

May 7, 2019
Southeast
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Well, some people just refuse to accept the truth. No matter how much truth is presented, he will not yeild. This is between him and God.
You have presented NO TRUTH. You posted passages that state there are the “elect”, which nobody denies.
You have not even tried to explain WHO that is and HOW they came to be one. Because you don’t care. As long as people remain ignorant you can cling to your false doctrine. Still just a clinger..

SovereignGrace

Certified Flunky
Feb 15, 2019
Crum, WVa
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You have presented NO TRUTH. You posted passages that state there are the “elect”, which nobody denies.
You have not even tried to explain WHO that is and HOW they came to be one. Because you don’t care. As long as people remain ignorant you can cling to your false doctrine. Still just a clinger..
Okay, how do you know you’re an elect?