All the fulness of Deity dwells in Him Bodily !

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Status
Not open for further replies.

kcnalp

Apr 5, 2020
Indianapolis
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The verse speaks of the lamb in heaven, known personally to his God, that died before the world began.

God knew him before he was conceived, just like God knew Jeremiah.

God is smart.
That's your fairy tale. Stop twisting God's Word. Jesus was "in heaven" and on Earth at the same time.

Heyzeus

Sep 18, 2020
Edmonton
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
What a stupid answer. See, I told you not to expect an answer from this person.

I is not a stupid answer .. do you not believe in three distinct personages of the godhead ? ... Father , Son, Spirit - all of which are divine .. all of which are God .. I need to know which God one is talking about .. and in what context to answer the question .

Ohhh .. but .. as per your post a short time ago ... You do not believe that Jesus is God .. sorry .. I forgot.

See how twisted your thoughts have become - Luke - don't give in to the Hate ..
that is the Path to the Dark side ---->>> its getting hot in here <<<<<----

Truther

Dec 2, 2019
Lodi
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Our definition of the Son is wrapped up in the hypostatic union. Jesus is "the Son" in that He is come in the flesh.

So no, the Son did not impregnate His mother.

The Spirit of the Father (and the Son) became one with the egg in the womb of Mary to produce a zygote that would grow up to be both God and Man.
God has a human part?

Please elaborate on the dimensions of this weakness attached to God?

Truther

Dec 2, 2019
Lodi
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
He did not exclude Himself! That is a lie of Satan!
And Jesus said unto him, Why callest thou me good? none is good, save one, that is, God.

No, it is a fact from Jesus.

kcnalp

Apr 5, 2020
Indianapolis
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
That is exactly what Jesus meant....

And Jesus said unto him, Why callest thou me good? none is good, save one, that is, God.
He said only God was good, which he excluded himself as.....

Jesus is God. He is GOOD! Only Satan's children say Jesus isn't good!

Heyzeus

Sep 18, 2020
Edmonton
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Becoming something implies one was something already, then changed into something.

Being made however, means created from scratch.

The word was MADE flesh(KJV), not became(modern versions) flesh.

OK - but I don't know how this distinction matters that much... kind of like the question of whether or not we are actually eating physical Body and blood .. or feasting on God's Word. I prefer the latter illusion ..and will stick to that one .. others of the more Gothic Persuation I am sure would prefer the former :)

Truther

Dec 2, 2019
Lodi
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
John 1:1
John 17:5

BEFORE CREATION when HE was together with the FATHER.
You mean when he was seen by the Father in this situation?....

8 And all that dwell upon the earth shall worship him, whose names are not written in the book of life of the Lamb slain from the foundation of the world.

Truther

Dec 2, 2019
Lodi
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
That's your fairy tale. Stop twisting God's Word. Jesus was "in heaven" and on Earth at the same time.
This was what heaven knew and saw...

8 And all that dwell upon the earth shall worship him, whose names are not written in the book of life of the Lamb slain from the foundation of the world.

kcnalp

Apr 5, 2020
Indianapolis
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
This was what heaven knew and saw...

Only Satan's children say Jesus wasn't good!

Reactions: ChristisGod

ChristisGod

Aug 15, 2020
California
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You mean when he was seen by the Father in this situation?....

no when Jesus declares as the Son that He was together with the Father before creation in John 17:5 just as the Apostle John declared in John 1:1

You cannot read the plain meaning of the text because you read your false doctrines into the text( eisegesis ) whereas I practice the biblical method of exegesis.

hope this helps !!!

Truther

Dec 2, 2019
Lodi
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
OK - but I don't know how this distinction matters that much... kind of like the question of whether or not we are actually eating physical Body and blood .. or feasting on God's Word. I prefer the latter illusion ..and will stick to that one .. others of the more Gothic Persuation I am sure would prefer the former :)
KJV is accurate and trustworthy.

It is not biased towards the incarnation idea.

justbyfaith

Jun 28, 2018
San Pedro
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
As no one can say Jesus is LORD(YHWH) except by the Spirit.
Unfortunately, many people, when they see 1 Corinthians 12:3 in the kjv, heap to themselves teachers according to what their itching ears want to hear...and go to a different translation because they don't like how it is rendered in the kjv.

1Co 12:3, Wherefore I give you to understand, that no man speaking by the Spirit of God calleth Jesus accursed: and that no man can say that Jesus is the Lord, but by the Holy Ghost.

It should be clear that there is one Lord in holy scripture (Ephesians 4:5, Mark 12:29).

This Lord is the Father according to Matthew 11:25, Luke 10:21.

Look at 1 Corinthians 12:3 (kjv) again (above).

It should be clear from 1 Corinthians 8:6 that Jesus is the Lord.

Since the Father is also the Lord (of heaven and earth), then if Jesus and the Father are not the same Person, that is two Lords.

But scripture defeats that concept (Ephesians 4:5, Mark 12:29, 1 Corinthians 8:6).

Status
Not open for further replies.