Already in Heaven : while down here still.

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
Reader,

Learn this about your "Sonship" as "one with God.

1.) When God saved you, He knew that the Blood Atonement, was going to remove the dominion of the Law from you.

The born again are "not under the Law, but under Grace".

"Christ is the END of the LAW, for Righteousness, to everyone who BELIEVES".

What does that mean?

It means that when you are born again, SAINT you "have been translated from Darkness......to Light".

You become a "child of the LIGHT< and God "'exists in LIGHT"", and "Jesus is the Light of the World".

This means, the born again EXIST, in....the Kingdom of God., right now and forever.

This is why the NT teaches us that we are = "seated in heavenly places, In Christ"., right now.

That is the born again "new creation" in Christ,"", and that is not your body or your mind.... that is the SON/Daughter of God, born again, spiritually.

So, as the born again exist now, in God's Kingdom...... they discover something, by revelation, that im going to give you that is the "renewed mind" understanding.

A.) In God's Kingdom, where the born again have been "translated" into,= that is Heaven = that is the KOG..
There is no Moses Law or 10 Commandments found there..
See, the Law and 10 Commandments are created for SINNERS, down here.... and they are designed to bring you to the CROSS so that God can birth you into the KOG....as "in Christ'..."one with God"...."made Righteous"...as "the righteousness of God, in Christ'"
This means that there is no law or similar that can define you as a sinner or your deeds as sin, if you are born again.

"""where there is NO LAW... (Heaven) (KOG) there is no Transgression".

This is why John teaches this regarding the born again...

"As JESUS IS.......so are the born again..... in This World">..

Last edited:

Ritajanice

Staff member
Encounter Team
Mar 9, 2023
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
I am in this world, but I am not of this world, I am in the Kingdom of God, The spiritual realm, God is everywhere, watching and listening, he misses nothing......and I’m a part of his kingdom....I’m his born again child...Hallelujah and Praise God.

Reactions: Pearl and Behold

Pearl

Staff member
Encounter Team
Apr 9, 2019
Lancashire
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
I am in this world, but I am not of this world, I am in the Kingdom of God, The spiritual realm, God is everywhere, watching and listening, he misses nothing......and I’m a part of his kingdom....I’m his born again child...Hallelujah and Praise God.
Me too - praise God!

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
So, if you are born again, you are also with God, "in Christ"

Remarkable.
Mystical.
TRUE.

The born again have passed from death to LIFE, and this life is IN Christ who is : "The Resurrection and the Life".

Isn't it remarkable that the very one who is coming back again, not as a LAMB, but as a LION< is in you right now.

He's in you right now, if you are born again.

"Christ in you, the hope of glory"...(Glory is Heaven)

Jesus is worthy to be praised.
Give Him praise, today.
Let everything that has breath, praise the Lord.

Did you Hear all the birds singing early this morning ?

"thank you Jesus".... is their windsong.

• Love
Reactions: Ritajanice

Ritajanice

Staff member
Encounter Team
Mar 9, 2023
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
i know there are people that don't or won't believe your posts but to me they are spot on! Keep up the good work.
AMEN!!...I thank God that he led me to this forum and Behold....I couldn’t find any believer that I understood....then I believe the Holy Spirit led me to Behold, and the Holy Spirit speaks to me through him, he is an excellent teacher and won’t stand any nonsense....Praise God.

Reactions: Pearl

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
AMEN!!...I thank God that he led me to this forum and Behold....I couldn’t find any believer that I understood....then I believe the Holy Spirit led me to Behold, and the Holy Spirit speaks to me through him, he is an excellent teacher and won’t stand any nonsense....Praise God.

The exact same thing happened to me, also.

Years ago, A good teacher, a Greek/Hebrew/Bible scholar helped me to find Paul's Theology, and this..

1.) = Paul said......"be a follower of me as i follow Christ", and i have for many years now.

Heretics will say...."you are supposed to follow Jesus", and that is because they have no discernment, and read the bible like its a dictionary.
See, Paul didnt say to worship Him, (which is what they misunderstood).... but, trying to explain that to heretic is a waste of time.
Its like trying to explain why the born again are sinless to someone who believes that "real christianity is to sin, confess, repeat".
You can take them to the verses where Paul said that Jesus gave him his doctrine, personally, .. and for you, Ritajanice, this will be meaningful, but to the heretic who has their commentaries, and their online cult site, and their little denominational mindset.... it will mean nothing to them.

All anointed teachers will lead you to Paul, and from there God blessed me to be able to receive a lot of revelation from Paul's epistles.
He'll do the same for you, and everyone.... as you study Paul's doctrine...

1 Timothy 4:13

And you'll find that this opens up the New Testament, wonderfully.
Paul is your Teacher, and the Holy Spirit ("Christ in You) is The literal Revealer.
The more you read - study Paul's epistles the more you'll see Him in my Threads and posts, and this "spiritual eye" will help you to discern lies, half truths, hybrid truths, doctrines of devils and heretics who will come to you on forums and from pulpits and in books and commentaries.
That's one of the blessings that come from studying Paul a lot... as His epistles will give you such discernment regarding reading and hearing false theology. and, uncovering the deceived types who teach it.

There is a reason that we are in the "time of the gentiles" and Paul is the "Apostle to the gentiles".
His epistles will be such an encounter with the Amazing Grace of God for you.
Enjoy the Light Paul was sent to bring to you.
It is amazing.

Last edited:

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
How does God SEE the Born again?

What is His MIND?

A.) New Creation in Christ.

This is the Born Again Spirit, that is "one with God" "In Christ"

This and only this, is the "Son/Daughter" of God.

This is NOT your body, or your feelings, or your thinking..... its not your mind.

Rockerduck

Nov 7, 2022
Marietta, Georgia.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
God chose me and gave me salvation through the crucified, resurrected, and Glorified living Word of God; Jesus Christ. I am in the Kingdom of God forever. Amen, Halleluiah, thank you Jesus.

John 3:3 - Jesus answered and said to him, “Most assuredly, I say to you, unless one is born again, he cannot see the kingdom of God.”

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Reader,

Learn this about your "Sonship" as "one with God.

1.) When God saved you, He knew that the Blood Atonement, was going to remove the dominion of the Law from you.

The born again are "not under the Law, but under Grace".

"Christ is the END of the LAW, for Righteousness, to everyone who BELIEVES".

What does that mean?

It means that when you are born again, SAINT you "have been translated from Darkness......to Light".

You become a "child of the LIGHT< and God "'exists in LIGHT"", and "Jesus is the Light of the World".

This means, the born again EXIST, in....the Kingdom of God., right now and forever.

This is why the NT teaches us that we are = "seated in heavenly places, In Christ"., right now.

That is the born again "new creation" in Christ,"", and that is not your body or your mind.... that is the SON/Daughter of God, born again, spiritually.

So, as the born again exist now, in God's Kingdom...... they discover something, by revelation, that im going to give you that is the "renewed mind" understanding.

A.) In God's Kingdom, where the born again have been "translated" into,= that is Heaven = that is the KOG..
There is no Moses Law or 10 Commandments found there..
See, the Law and 10 Commandments are created for SINNERS, down here.... and they are designed to bring you to the CROSS so that God can birth you into the KOG....as "in Christ'..."one with God"...."made Righteous"...as "the righteousness of God, in Christ'"
This means that there is no law or similar that can define you as a sinner or your deeds as sin, if you are born again.

"""where there is NO LAW... (Heaven) (KOG) there is no Transgression".

This is why John teaches this regarding the born again...

"As JESUS IS.......so are the born again..... in This World">..
Yes. Converted IN Christ Jesus IS WITH Jesus, LIKE Jesus, having overcome the world. IN the world, but no longer OF the world.

Glory to God,
Taken