America in the Bible

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Eric E Stahl

May 28, 2013
Pa. USA
Why I wrote “America’s Last Warning”

Jeremiah 20:8-9
8 For since I spake, I cried out, I cried violence and spoil; because the word of the LORD was made a reproach unto me, and a derision, daily.
9 Then I said, I will not make mention of him, nor speak any more in his name. But his word was in mine heart as a burning fire shut up in my bones, and I was weary with forbearing, and I could not stay.

Many say America is not in the bible, but I say we are their in the darkness from Revelation 16:10
Revelation 16:10
10 And the fifth angel poured out his vial upon the seat of the beast; and his kingdom was full of darkness; and they gnawed their tongues for pain,

when the sun stands still in the heavens over Israel before Armageddon.
Habakkuk 3:10-13
11The sun and moon stood still in their habitation: at the light of thine arrows they went, and at the shining of thy glittering spear.
12 Thou didst march through the land in indignation, thou didst thresh the heathen in anger.
13 Thou wentest forth for the salvation of thy people((Israel)), even for salvation with thine anointed((Saints)); thou woundedst the head out of the house of the wicked, by discovering the foundation unto the neck. Selah.

America will come from the end of the earth when the judgment by fire happens when the heavens are darkened over Israel Isaiah 5:24-30. We will carry away a remnant of Israel to the other end of the earth. It will be on the wings of a great eagle Revelation 12:13-14.

Revelation 12:13-14
13 And when the dragon saw that he was cast unto the earth, he persecuted the woman which brought forth the man child.
14 And to the woman were given two wings of a great eagle, that she might fly into the wilderness, into her place, where she is nourished for a time, and times, and half a time, from the face of the serpent.

When God puts a hook in the jaw of Russia from the far North, he will call us from the other side of the earth.

Jeremiah 6:22-23
22 Thus saith the LORD, Behold, a people cometh from the north country, and a great nation shall be raised from the sides of the earth.
23 They shall lay hold on bow and spear; they are cruel, and have no mercy; their voice roareth like the sea; and they ride upon horses, set in array as men for war against thee, O daughter of Zion.
Now that 1,250,000 Jews have gone to Israel from the Russian north, the Jews in the daughter of Babylon are to go home too!

Zechariah 2:6-7
6 Ho, ho, come forth, and flee from the land of the north, saith the LORD: for I have spread you abroad as the four winds of the heaven, saith the LORD.
7 Deliver thyself, O Zion, that dwellest with the daughter of Babylon.

There are about 6,000,000 Jews in Israel. There are about 6,000,000 Jews in American and about 3,000,000 Jews spread around the rest of the world.
I believe America is the daughter of Babylon and future home of the antichrist.

America repent while you can the judgment is written down.

DaDad

Sep 28, 2012
Hi Eric,

Let me know when you find the Vietnam War, or the Vietnam War Protesters, or the resignation of Nixon, or the presidency of the next which was unelected.

-- Oh yeah, there's already known, so you can forget what I asked for.

With Best Regards,
DD

Eric E Stahl

May 28, 2013
Pa. USA
DaDad said:
Hi Eric,

Let me know when you find the Vietnam War, or the Vietnam War Protesters, or the resignation of Nixon, or the presidency of the next which was unelected.

-- Oh yeah, there's already known, so you can forget what I asked for.

With Best Regards,
DD
Here is your answer.

Matthew 24:7-8
7For nation shall rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom: and there shall be famines, and pestilences, and earthquakes, in divers places.
8All these are the beginning of sorrows.

DaDad

Sep 28, 2012
Eric E Stahl said:
Here is your answer.
Hi Eric I think I asked a different question than you answered:

DaDad said:

Would you prefer WWI, WWII, the ascension of the U.S. over the U.K., the Cold War, and the Korean War? Or how about the Cuban Missile Crisis?

With Best Regards,
DD

Eric E Stahl

May 28, 2013
Pa. USA
DaDad said:
Hi Eric I think I asked a different question than you answered:

Would you prefer WWI, WWII, the ascension of the U.S. over the U.K., the Cold War, and the Korean War? Or how about the Cuban Missile Crisis?

With Best Regards,
DD
Nation against nation is ethnic violence such as communist verses freedom or Muslims verses Jews. This is an increasing condition in the world today.

Kingdom against kingdom is wars between countries such as all you listed. As the day of the Lord nears these wars are increasing.

DaDad

Sep 28, 2012
Eric E Stahl said:
Nation against nation is ethnic violence such as communist verses freedom or Muslims verses Jews. This is an increasing condition in the world today.

Kingdom against kingdom is wars between countries such as all you listed. As the day of the Lord nears these wars are increasing.
Hi Eric,

Once again you have not answered my question. Would you prefer if I still asked it differently?

-- How about if one were to evaluate the Scriptural/historical: SALT, Helsinki Accord; Russia in Africa; Russia in Nicaragua; Grenada Invasion; START; the Libyan Incident; the Neve Shalom; or Tianamen Square?

With Best Regards,
DD

Eric E Stahl

May 28, 2013
Pa. USA
DaDad said:
Hi Eric,

Once again you have not answered my question. Would you prefer if I still asked it differently?

-- How about if one were to evaluate the Scriptural/historical: SALT, Helsinki Accord; Russia in Africa; Russia in Nicaragua; Grenada Invasion; START; the Libyan Incident; the Neve Shalom; or Tianamen Square?

With Best Regards,
DD
Is your point that these wars are not individualy named in the bible? God some times describes a country by location such as Russia in the uttermost north frome Israel Ezekiel 39:15.
[SIZE=14pt]When Jesus comes to save Israel, they will be in gross darkness because the sun and moon stand still over it but don’t give light. I would call this a permanent solar eclipse. It will last through the kingdom age. The light of the sun and moon will not mix with the light of Jesus glory in Israel.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14pt]Isaiah60:1-2,18-22[/SIZE]
1 Arise, shine; for thy light is come, and the glory of the LORD is risen upon thee.
2 For, behold, the darkness shall cover the earth, and gross darkness the people: but the LORD shall arise upon thee, and his glory shall be seen upon thee.

For brass I will bring gold, and for iron I will bring silver, and for wood brass, and for stones iron: I will also make thy officers peace, and thine exactors righteousness._ 18 Violence shall no more be heard in thy land, wasting nor destruction within thy borders; but thou shalt call thy walls Salvation, and thy gates Praise.
19 The sun shall be no more thy light by day; neither for brightness shall the moon give light unto thee: but the LORD shall be unto thee an everlasting light, and thy God thy glory.
20[SIZE=16pt]Thy sun shall no more go down; neither shall thy moon withdraw itself[/SIZE]: for the LORD shall be thine everlasting light, and the days of thy mourning shall be ended.
21 Thy people also shall be all righteous: they shall inherit the land for ever, the branch of my planting, the work of my hands, that I may be glorified.
22 A little one shall become a thousand, and a small one a strong nation: I the LORD will hasten it in his time.

This darkness starts in the great tribulation and continues through the kingdom age.

America will become an ice cap because of God’s judgment of darkness on the kingdom of antichrist in the following;

Revelation 16:10-11
10 And the fifth angel poured out his vial upon the seat of the beast ((In Israel)); and his kingdom ((Dark side of earth)) was full of darkness; and they gnawed their tongues for pain,
11 And blasphemed the God of heaven because of their pains and their sores, and repented not of their deeds.

DaDad

Sep 28, 2012
Eric E Stahl said:
Is your point that these wars are not individualy named in the bible? God some times describes a country by location such as Russia in the uttermost north frome Israel Ezekiel 39:15.
Hi Eric,

My point is that all the cited events ARE individually depicted, plus others which I hadn't cited. Foundationally, we should know that the Book of Daniel:

#1. ... is written to the NATIONS, -- not Israel.
#2. ... is "shut up and sealed until the time of the end", which is approximate to the 1900s.

As such, if these prophecies were not about this FIFTH "divided" empire of CLAY, Daniel could have stopped at Chapter 1.

With Best Regards,
DD

Trekson

Jul 24, 2012
Kentucky
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
My opinion is that America is described in the bible as a type of Babylon. See Jer. 50 & 51 and Rev. 17 & 18.

DaDad

Sep 28, 2012
Trekson said:
My opinion is that America is described in the bible as a type of Babylon. See Jer. 50 & 51 and Rev. 17 & 18.
Hi Trekson,

Are you aware that Nebuchadnezzar conceived the Metropolis model?

[SIZE=12pt]The Babylonian Empire was “the first true metropolis in western history, a business as well as an administrative center,”[/SIZE][SIZE=8pt][1][/SIZE][SIZE=12pt] -- the prototype of governments as we see them to this day. The Babylonians controlled trade and commerce across western Asia, from the Mediterranean Sea to the Persian Gulf, building highways, legislating business, and beautifying the capital.[/SIZE][SIZE=8pt][2][/SIZE]

[SIZE=8pt][1][/SIZE] [SIZE=12pt]John B. Christopher and Robert Lee Wolf, A History of Civilization, Prentice-Hall, Englewood Cliffs, NJ, 1967, p. 35[/SIZE]

[SIZE=8pt][2][/SIZE] Will Durant, Story of Civilization: Part II, Simon and Schuster, NY, 1954, pp. 223-224

As such, I believe the creators of "Superman" acknowledged today's pinnacle city in that fashion. However, ALL governments since Babylon (Medo/Persian, Grecian, Roman, and today's) have followed that model, from Babylon, to ~Alexandria~, to ~Athens~, to ~Rome~, to ~Paris~, to ~London~, to ~New York City~, and coming in the near future to Jerusalem,

Perhaps you could find a direct reference to the United States in Psalms 45.

With Best Regards,
DD

keras

Writer of Bible study guides
Mar 18, 2014
New Zealand
www.logostelos.info
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
Isaiah 18:1-7 Go swiftly My messengers to a distant land, a land of many rivers, to a people tall and smooth skinned; a nation strong and aggressive, dreaded by all the world. All the peoples of the earth will see the sign and hear the trumpet call for them. The Lord will wait and watch from His dwelling place, then when the ‘fruit is ripe’, the pruning will happen and ‘all the unwanted shoots and branches’, will be removed and burnt. [Rev. 14:14-16] Their land will be left to the wild birds and animals.
At that time, tribute will be brought by those people to the Lord. They will bring it to the place where the Name of the Lord of heavens armies dwells, to Mt Zion.
Reference: Revised English Bible. Some verses abridged.

The United States of America, is a land of many rivers, is the modern policeman of the world and is now a Babylon type nation. These tall and smooth skinned people challenge God with laws that refute the Commandments and atheist teaching, such as evolution. They are strong and aggressive and their power is feared by every nation of the world.
God is watching them and at the right time, He will open His armoury and destroy their strength by His terrible judgement of fire. The whole country will become virtually depopulated and the survivors will bring tribute to the Lord, in Jerusalem.

B

brakelite

So often the obvious is unseen. America is indeed in the Bible, and more prominently than many realize. How could it not be so? The entire history of God's people is spoken of, whether good or bad, in many places. Revelation 12 speaks of the church (the chaste woman) and her fight for survival since the birth of Christ. Revelation 13: 1-10 speaks of the church's arch enemy, the beast (a church/state union) that is composed of the remnants of the four empires that preceded her, and her constant attacks against God's church over the same period, and verses 11-17 speaks of the nation that forms itself also into a church state union and demands that the world pay homage to the first beast through compulsory worship according to her man-made dictates. The first beast that comes from thesea is the RCC. The second beast that comes from the earth is America. In her infancy she revealed lamb like qualities. Horns with no crowns represented a democracy or republic...a state with no king and a church with no pope. This however is changing with the Christian right fighting to turn America into a theocracy of sorts. This apostate Protestant union with the state will trample on all the freedoms that are so inimical to America's history and so prominent in her constitution. She will then speak as a dragon. And she will support the papacy as the world leader of the NWO.
Cite one instance in history when a church took over the reins of government and blood flowing wasn't the result?

DaDad

Sep 28, 2012
To All,

The U.S. is spoken of extensively in Scripture. How is it that everyone points in the direction of a forest, but can't find a single tree?!?

With Best Regards,
DD

Retrobyter

Oct 29, 2011
Tampa Bay, Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Shalom, Eric.

Eric E Stahl said:

[SIZE=14pt]When Jesus comes to save Israel, they will be in gross darkness because the sun and moon stand still over it but don’t give light. I would call this a permanent solar eclipse. It will last through the kingdom age. The light of the sun and moon will not mix with the light of Jesus glory in Israel.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14pt]Isaiah60:1-2,18-22[/SIZE]
1 Arise, shine; for thy light is come, and the glory of the LORD is risen upon thee.
2 For, behold, the darkness shall cover the earth, and gross darkness the people: but the LORD shall arise upon thee, and his glory shall be seen upon thee.

For brass I will bring gold, and for iron I will bring silver, and for wood brass, and for stones iron: I will also make thy officers peace, and thine exactors righteousness._ 18 Violence shall no more be heard in thy land, wasting nor destruction within thy borders; but thou shalt call thy walls Salvation, and thy gates Praise.
19 The sun shall be no more thy light by day; neither for brightness shall the moon give light unto thee: but the LORD shall be unto thee an everlasting light, and thy God thy glory.
20[SIZE=16pt]Thy sun shall no more go down; neither shall thy moon withdraw itself[/SIZE]: for the LORD shall be thine everlasting light, and the days of thy mourning shall be ended.
21 Thy people also shall be all righteous: they shall inherit the land for ever, the branch of my planting, the work of my hands, that I may be glorified.
22 A little one shall become a thousand, and a small one a strong nation: I the LORD will hasten it in his time.

This darkness starts in the great tribulation and continues through the kingdom age.

America will become an ice cap because of God’s judgment of darkness on the kingdom of antichrist in the following;

Revelation 16:10-11
10 And the fifth angel poured out his vial upon the seat of the beast ((In Israel)); and his kingdom ((Dark side of earth)) was full of darkness; and they gnawed their tongues for pain,
11 And blasphemed the God of heaven because of their pains and their sores, and repented not of their deeds.
Sorry, brother, but you're misinterpreting Yesha`yahu's prophecy in Isaiah 60:20 and your version of Revelation suffers for it. Here's a better verse to concentrate upon:

Isaiah 24:23
23 Then the moon shall be confounded, and the sun ashamed, when the LORD of hosts shall reign in mount Zion, and in Jerusalem, and before his ancients gloriously.
KJV

It's not that the sun and moon won't shine; it's that they are OUTDONE by the glory of YHWH! Look, ALWAYS check the Hebrew for an OT prophecy! Make sure that what you THINK you know from the English version you use matches the original language!

Eric E Stahl

May 28, 2013
Pa. USA
Eric E Stahl said:
Why I wrote “America’s Last Warning”

Jeremiah 20:8-9
8 For since I spake, I cried out, I cried violence and spoil; because the word of the LORD was made a reproach unto me, and a derision, daily.
9 Then I said, I will not make mention of him, nor speak any more in his name. But his word was in mine heart as a burning fire shut up in my bones, and I was weary with forbearing, and I could not stay.

Many say America is not in the bible, but I say we are their in the darkness from Revelation 16:10
Revelation 16:10
10 And the fifth angel poured out his vial upon the seat of the beast; and his kingdom was full of darkness; and they gnawed their tongues for pain,

when the sun stands still in the heavens over Israel before Armageddon.
Habakkuk 3:10-13
11The sun and moon stood still in their habitation: at the light of thine arrows they went, and at the shining of thy glittering spear.
12 Thou didst march through the land in indignation, thou didst thresh the heathen in anger.
13 Thou wentest forth for the salvation of thy people((Israel)), even for salvation with thine anointed((Saints)); thou woundedst the head out of the house of the wicked, by discovering the foundation unto the neck. Selah.

America will come from the end of the earth when the judgment by fire happens when the heavens are darkened over Israel Isaiah 5:24-30. We will carry away a remnant of Israel to the other end of the earth. It will be on the wings of a great eagle Revelation 12:13-14.

Revelation 12:13-14
13 And when the dragon saw that he was cast unto the earth, he persecuted the woman which brought forth the man child.
14 And to the woman were given two wings of a great eagle, that she might fly into the wilderness, into her place, where she is nourished for a time, and times, and half a time, from the face of the serpent.

When God puts a hook in the jaw of Russia from the far North, he will call us from the other side of the earth.

Jeremiah 6:22-23
22 Thus saith the LORD, Behold, a people cometh from the north country, and a great nation shall be raised from the sides of the earth.
23 They shall lay hold on bow and spear; they are cruel, and have no mercy; their voice roareth like the sea; and they ride upon horses, set in array as men for war against thee, O daughter of Zion.
Now that 1,250,000 Jews have gone to Israel from the Russian north, the Jews in the daughter of Babylon are to go home too!

Zechariah 2:6-7
6 Ho, ho, come forth, and flee from the land of the north, saith the LORD: for I have spread you abroad as the four winds of the heaven, saith the LORD.
7 Deliver thyself, O Zion, that dwellest with the daughter of Babylon.

There are about 6,000,000 Jews in Israel. There are about 6,000,000 Jews in American and about 3,000,000 Jews spread around the rest of the world.
I believe America is the daughter of Babylon and future home of the antichrist.

America repent while you can the judgment is written down.
[SIZE=14pt]To All,[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14pt]Some end time prophecies could not be understood till people and countries moved into position.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14pt]Daniel:8-10[/SIZE]
8 And I heard, but I understood not: then said I, O my Lord, what shall be the end of these things?
9 And he said, Go thy way, Daniel: for the words are closed up and sealed till the time of the end.
10 Many shall be purified, and made white, and tried; but the wicked shall do wickedly: and none of the wicked shall understand; but the wise shall understand.

Ezekiel 38:10-13
10 Thus saith the Lord GOD; It shall also come to pass, that at the same time shall things come into thy mind, and thou shalt think an evil thought:
11 And thou shalt say, I will go up to the land of unwalled villages; I will go to them that are at rest, that dwell safely, all of them dwelling without walls, and having neither bars nor gates,
12To take a spoil, and to take a prey; to turn thine hand upon the desolate places that are now inhabited, and upon the people that are gathered out of the nations, which have gotten cattle and goods, that dwell in the midst of the land.
13Sheba, and Dedan, and the merchants of Tarshish, with all the young lions thereof, shall say unto thee, Art thou come to take a spoil? hast thou gathered thy company to take a prey? to carry away silver and gold, to take away cattle and goods, to take a great spoil?

Russia and her allies will come to take a spoil in Israel? What spoil? Now we know that Israel has vast gas and shale oil reserves. Who would have guessed that Saudi Arabia and Israel would be allies?

America is one of the colonies of Tarshish called a young lion. That could not be understood till America exited.

Reactions: DaDad

DaDad

Sep 28, 2012
Eric E Stahl said:
[SIZE=14pt]To All,[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14pt]Some end time prophecies could not be understood till people and countries moved into position.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14pt]Daniel:8-10[/SIZE]
8 And I heard, but I understood not: then said I, O my Lord, what shall be the end of these things?
9 And he said, Go thy way, Daniel: for the words are closed up and sealed till the time of the end.
10 Many shall be purified, and made white, and tried; but the wicked shall do wickedly: and none of the wicked shall understand; but the wise shall understand.

Ezekiel 38:10-13
10 Thus saith the Lord GOD; It shall also come to pass, that at the same time shall things come into thy mind, and thou shalt think an evil thought:
11 And thou shalt say, I will go up to the land of unwalled villages; I will go to them that are at rest, that dwell safely, all of them dwelling without walls, and having neither bars nor gates,
12To take a spoil, and to take a prey; to turn thine hand upon the desolate places that are now inhabited, and upon the people that are gathered out of the nations, which have gotten cattle and goods, that dwell in the midst of the land.
13Sheba, and Dedan, and the merchants of Tarshish, with all the young lions thereof, shall say unto thee, Art thou come to take a spoil? hast thou gathered thy company to take a prey? to carry away silver and gold, to take away cattle and goods, to take a great spoil?

Russia and her allies will come to take a spoil in Israel? What spoil? Now we know that Israel has vast gas and shale oil reserves. Who would have guessed that Saudi Arabia and Israel would be allies?

America is one of the colonies of Tarshish called a young lion. That could not be understood till America exited.

Hi Eric,

I agree with your observation. And where one cites a Chapter 8 constraint, I would propose that ALL Daniel's prophecies are preserved for the end times per Dan. 12:4 & Dan. 12:9 :

4 But you, Daniel, roll up and seal the words of the scroll until the time of the end. Many will go here and there to increase knowledge.”
9 He replied, “Go your way, Daniel, because the words are rolled up and sealed until the time of the end.

And if one considered when the time of the end commences, Scripture would point to the early 1900's with the advent of WWI, and with the Balfour Declaration on 11/2/1917. The only question that remains, is how Daniel's prophecies transcended the world empires, arriving to the 1900's, and then details WWI, WWII, Cold War, Korean War, Cuban Missile Crisis, Vietnam War, etc. etc.

With Best Regards,
DD

Eric E Stahl

May 28, 2013
Pa. USA
Retrobyter said:
Shalom, Eric.

Sorry, brother, but you're misinterpreting Yesha`yahu's prophecy in Isaiah 60:20 and your version of Revelation suffers for it. Here's a better verse to concentrate upon:

Isaiah 24:23
23 Then the moon shall be confounded, and the sun ashamed, when the LORD of hosts shall reign in mount Zion, and in Jerusalem, and before his ancients gloriously.
KJV

It's not that the sun and moon won't shine; it's that they are OUTDONE by the glory of YHWH! Look, ALWAYS check the Hebrew for an OT prophecy! Make sure that what you THINK you know from the English version you use matches the original language!
That verse is describing the moon stopping and the sun hiding behind it. It is about the permanent solare eclipse.

keras

Writer of Bible study guides
Mar 18, 2014
New Zealand
www.logostelos.info
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
That verse is describing the moon stopping and the sun hiding behind it. It is about the permanent solare eclipse.
Eric, you make a lot of positive assertions that are absolute rubbish. If the Moon stopped its orbit around the earth, it is simply not possible for it to remain suspended in one place.
A careful reading of Isaiah 24:23 The moon will become pale and the sun will hide its face... can be simply explained by cloud cover,
What I see is the dust and ash of the next prophesied event - the Sixth Seal, will darken the sun for quite a long period. This is confirmed by Matthew 24:29 plus many OT refs.

DaDad

Sep 28, 2012
Hi keras,

I agree with your basic assessment, but not your presentation.

With Best Regards,
DaDad

Eric E Stahl

May 28, 2013
Pa. USA
DaDad said:
Hi keras,

I agree with your basic assessment, but not your presentation.

With Best Regards,
DaDad
DaDad,
Some day in the time of battle God will take hold of the sides of the earth and withhold light from the wicked and brake him.

Job 38:12-15
12 Hast thou commanded the morning since thy days; and caused the dayspring to know his place;
13 That it might take hold of the ends of the earth, that the wicked might be shaken out of it?
14It is turned as clay to the seal; and they stand as a garment.
15 And from the wicked their light is withholden, and the high arm shall be broken.