And just when you thought they couldn't get any loonier...

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Stranger

Oct 5, 2016
Texas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I read your denial, but your paranoid fantasy of a vaccine in a chip is much more persuasive than the denial. You don't need to be scared. There is no such thing, and there won't be in the foreseeable future. Do you know from where the "chip implant" story came?

Tim McViegh, the guy who blew up a building in Oklahoma City. He had this fantasy that the government had implanted a chip in him somehow and was monitoring his movements. It was a huge thing with the "white identity" movement for a long time. Something about pandemics seems to bring the roaches out of the woodwork; don't know why, but it does.

I wouldn't do it for the same reason I wouldn't obey the government if they ordered me to keep a dragon in my backyard. Even if it wasn't a paranoid fantasy, I wouldn't do it.

More to the point the government wouldn't do it. Even if they were inclined to keep track of me, there are cheaper, more effective, and less hackable ways to do that.

Yep.

Is the mark of the beast spoken of in the Scripture, 'fantasy' and 'paranoia'? It must be, because you would not take a mark just because the Bible said you shouldn't. It must be for another reason. Because, as you say, the government would never do that. Yet, Scripture says differently. But then it must be fantasy and paranoia.

As I said, revealing.

Stranger

Paul Christensen

Mar 2, 2020
Christchurch
www.personal-communication.org.nz
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
Billionaire Bill Gates and his wife Melinda have committed $100 million of their own money to fight the coronavirus pandemic. In return, a fevered segment of the pro-Trump internet is convinced the couple wants to kill off a good portion of humanity, then install mark-of-the-beast style tracking chips in whoever survives.

On Wednesday, pro-Trump personalities and regular Trump White House guests “Diamond and Silk” became the latest to push conspiracy theories about Gates, tweeting that the Microsoft founder was operating on a secretive “agenda” to “rule the world with vaccines” and vowing not to take any coronavirus vaccine that Gates was involved with.

“You're not going to make black people the guinea pigs for this here right here,” Lynnette “Diamond” Hardaway said in a video.

“We're not going to be your experiment or your project,” Rochelle “Silk” Richardson added.

Diamond and Silk, who have visited the White House on several occasions, been featured as campaign surrogates and been boosted by Trump, aren’t alone. Newsmax White House correspondent Emerald Robinson claimed last week that Gates wants to use “vaccines to track people,” while Fox News host Laura Ingraham—who has met with Trump to discuss the coronavirus—tweeted that Gates and other “globalists” want to use the crisis to track people. Gates’s name appeared on protest signs meant to criticize Ohio’s social distancing order, while former Trump adviser Roger Stone accused Gates of wanting to “microchip” people.

Trumpists Believe Bill Gates Is Using Coronavirus to Implant Brain Chips
I think that it is criminal that, as I have heard, rich people are taking the subsidy, meant for the survival of small businesses, for their own selfish purposes. They should be apprehended and forced to pay that money back and charged with obtaining money through deception.

Joseph77

Apr 1, 2020
Tulsa, OK
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The system was set up that way, and operated that way, since years before the 1929 crash - and the rich benefited in the system all along the mostest, as planned , as they knew.
But, lost their souls.

Yehren

Sep 12, 2019
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Is the mark of the beast spoken of in the Scripture, 'fantasy' and 'paranoia'?

Inventing "vaccine computer chips injected into our bodies" is fantasy and paranoia.

t must be, because you would not take a mark just because the Bible said you shouldn't.

I wouldn't even take a tattoo because I see the Bible advises against it. Things like cochlear implants are not prohibited, however. As Jesus pointed out, it's not a matter of rules but a matter of intention and of effect.

Because, as you say, the government would never do that.

If you think you have to invent things I didn't say, and pretend that I said them, isn't that a pretty good clue as to intent on your part?

Yehren

Sep 12, 2019
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I think that it is criminal that, as I have heard, rich people are taking the subsidy, meant for the survival of small businesses, for their own selfish purposes. They should be apprehended and forced to pay that money back and charged with obtaining money through deception.

They had lots of influence, and got the rules written so that they could take the money. Most small businesses got shoved aside by corporate people grabbing up the money first. So long as the current administration is in office,the looting of the Treasury will continue.

Paul Christensen

Mar 2, 2020
Christchurch
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
They had lots of influence, and got the rules written so that they could take the money. Most small businesses got shoved aside by corporate people grabbing up the money first. So long as the current administration is in office,the looting of the Treasury will continue.
It seems that people in the US are more polarised in their politics. One political party seems to say that the other is corrupt and vice versa. And there seems to be a lot more fake news in America than anywhere else. So, I would take your last sentence with a grain of salt. For instance, I have read a whole list of verified testimonies where Donald Trump has regularly assisted people who have found themselves in unfortunate circumstances, out of his own resources - much more than any other president of the US. Of course, the fake news people and the opposition party would want to suppress that information because it could expose them to be liars.

Yehren

Sep 12, 2019
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
t seems that people in the US are more polarised in their politics. One political party seems to say that the other is corrupt and vice versa. And there seems to be a lot more fake news in America than anywhere else. So, I would take your last sentence with a grain of salt. For instance, I have read a whole list of verified testimonies where Donald Trump has regularly assisted people who have found themselves in unfortunate circumstances, out of his own resources

Trump Pays $2 Million to 8 Charities for Misuse of Foundation
Under a settlement, the president admitted he had used his charity to bolster his campaign and settle business debts.

It wasn't his money, either. He solicited money from other people. It was their money, they thought was for charity, that he used for his own purposes.

Trump Foundation agrees to dissolve under court supervision
The dissolution of the Donald J. Trump Foundation resolves one element of the attorney general's civil lawsuit against the foundation, which includes claims that the President and his three eldest children -- Don Jr., Ivanka and Eric -- violated campaign-finance laws and abused its tax-exempt status. Rather than operating it as a genuine charity, the lawsuit alleges, they instead allowed it to be used "as little more than a checkbook to serve Mr. Trump's business and political interests."
The agreement to dissolve, signed by both an attorney for the foundation and Attorney General Barbara Underwood's office, also allows the attorney general's office to review the recipients of the charity's assets. The foundation's most recent tax return listed its net assets at slightly more than $1.7 million.
Trump Foundation agrees to dissolve under court supervision - CNNPolitics

Reactions: bbyrd009

Paul Christensen

Mar 2, 2020
Christchurch
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
Under a settlement, the president admitted he had used his charity to bolster his campaign and settle business debts.

It wasn't his money, either. He solicited money from other people. It was their money, they thought was for charity, that he used for his own purposes.

Trump Foundation agrees to dissolve under court supervision
The dissolution of the Donald J. Trump Foundation resolves one element of the attorney general's civil lawsuit against the foundation, which includes claims that the President and his three eldest children -- Don Jr., Ivanka and Eric -- violated campaign-finance laws and abused its tax-exempt status. Rather than operating it as a genuine charity, the lawsuit alleges, they instead allowed it to be used "as little more than a checkbook to serve Mr. Trump's business and political interests."

The agreement to dissolve, signed by both an attorney for the foundation and Attorney General Barbara Underwood's office, also allows the attorney general's office to review the recipients of the charity's assets. The foundation's most recent tax return listed its net assets at slightly more than $1.7 million.
Ah... the twists and turns of American politics and the News Media...

Enoch111

May 27, 2018
Alberta
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
I see you can't set yourself free from the lying CNN. What about the coronavirus and flu vaccine CONSPIRACIES, in which CNN is complicit? Why is no one investigating this MAJOR CONSPIRACY.

Last edited:
Reactions: Pisteuo

Enoch111

May 27, 2018
Alberta
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
They should be apprehended and forced to pay that money back and charged with obtaining money through deception.
If Hillary Clinton could not be apprehended and put behind bars for all her crimes, it means that the law does not apply to those who manipulate the law enforcement agencies such as the DOJ and FBI.

Pelosi's refusal to allow money to flow to small businesses should be treated as a crime. Her tearing up of the SOTU address was clearly a felony for which she should have been arrested. Schumer's veiled death threats to Supreme Court justices were a felony for which he should have been arrested. Yet these two evil people are still free to go on doing their evil deeds, while the President and the Republicans simply complain and look on. Who is going to deal with the evildoers who are determined to destroy America and Americans?

Reactions: Pisteuo

Paul Christensen

Mar 2, 2020
Christchurch
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
If Hillary Clinton could not be apprehended and put behind bars for all her crimes, it means that the law does not apply to those who manipulate the law enforcement agencies such as the DOJ and FBI.

Pelosi's refusal to allow money to flow to small businesses should be treated as a crime. Her tearing up of the SOTU address was clearly a felony for which she should have been arrested. Schumer's veiled death threats to Supreme Court justices were a felony for which he should have been arrested. Yet these two evil people are still free to go on doing their evil deeds, while the President and the Republicans simply complain and look on. Who is going to deal with the evildoers who are determined to destroy America and Americans?
If some black guy had done the same, he would have been frog marched off the jail right away and given a 20 year prison sentence.

Stranger

Oct 5, 2016
Texas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Inventing "vaccine computer chips injected into our bodies" is fantasy and paranoia.

I wouldn't even take a tattoo because I see the Bible advises against it. Things like cochlear implants are not prohibited, however. As Jesus pointed out, it's not a matter of rules but a matter of intention and of effect.

If you think you have to invent things I didn't say, and pretend that I said them, isn't that a pretty good clue as to intent on your part?

But you didn't say the reason you would not take a chip/vaccine was because Scripture warns against taking the mark of the beast. So again, is the mark of the beast fantasy and paranoia? And is that the reason you would not take the chip/vaccine?

I'm not inventing anything. Just trying to understand what you are saying.

Stranger

Steve Owen

Oct 13, 2019
Exmouth UK
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
The reason that people suppose this is that they don't understand what Revelation 13:15-18 is teaching.
Revelation was not written solely for our generation. It was written for the benefit of all Christians of all times from the time it was written until our Lord's return.
In Roman times, you could follow almost any religion you wanted so long as every so often you made an offering to the Emperor. If you wouldn't do this, you might be executed (v.15). Also, in order to practise a trade or profession you had to be part of a guild. In order to join the guild, you had to offer a pinch of incense to whatever deity was the god of your trade. If you wouldn't do this, you couldn't work (vs. 16-17).
This sort of stuff has happened in the past and is going on today. In Britain until the 19th Century, non-conformists couldn't go to University or stand for Parliament unless they took communion in an Anglican church and professed the XXXIX Articles. In Pakistan today, in order to access well-paid jobs, you have to profess Allah. That's why most Christians there are either sewage workers or bonded labourers (read slaves) in brick kilns. In China, if your church won't take down the 10 Commandments and put up a picture of the Leader, it gets closed. Today in Britain, nurses get fired for telling either colleagues or patients about the Gospel. The leader of the third largest political party (Liberal Democrats) was hounded out a couple of years ago because he was an evangelical Christian.

So the mark on the hand represents what you do and the mark on the forehead what you believe.
If you want to see the 'mark of the beast' in action today, have a read of this:
Want to Run a Business? Pledge Allegiance to the Party

Yehren

Sep 12, 2019
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Ah... the twists and turns of American politics and the News Media...

Unique in American History. We've had grifters in the WH before, but never one who stole from charities. That's a new low.

Yehren

Sep 12, 2019
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
But you didn't say the reason you would not take a chip/vaccine was because Scripture warns against taking the mark of the beast.

Well, the first and most compelling reason is, there is no such thing and there isn't going to be in the foreseeable future. Again, reality is the bottom line.
And also, you've misunderstood Revelation, which does not actually warn you against taking the mark of the beast.

Revelation 13:16 [16] And he shall make all, both little and great, rich and poor, freemen and bondmen, to have a character in their right hand, or on their foreheads. [17] And that no man might buy or sell, but he that hath the character, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name.

Scripture just mentions it, but does not warn against it. In the highly unlikely case that it's literal and not allegorical, I'd suggest that you should avoid it.

But if you believe there is such a thing as a computer chip vaccine to be implanted in people, messing up Scripture probably isn't the major problem here.

Yehren

Sep 12, 2019
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I see you can't set yourself free from the lying CNN.

Sorry, "they are all lying!" isn't going to help you. It's a fact, and reported by many news services and a matter of public record. Learn to accommodate reality.

What about the coronavirus and flu vaccine CONSPIRACIES,

You need a certain amount of planning and intelligence to have a conspiracy. Trump was telling us one thing, and senators and governors another, not because he had some grand conspiracy afoot, but because he isn't capable of remembering what he told different people at different times.

Why is no one investigating this MAJOR CONSPIRACY.

Because no prosecutor would think he could convince a jury that Trump was capable of an elaborate conspiracy.

Yehren

Sep 12, 2019
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Or, as Trey Gowdy finally admitted, there was no evidence for it. I know, "They got to Gowdy, too; he's in on the conspiracy."

Yehren

Sep 12, 2019
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Stranger said:

But you didn't say the reason you would not take a chip/vaccine was because Scripture warns against taking the mark of the beast.

I don't see how that give you license to claim I said something I did not. How do you figure that works? As you learned, scripture does not warn against taking the mark of beast. So, I suppose if you're willing to say God says things that He didn't, it's no surprise that you'd do it to me as well. I'm in pretty good company, um?

So again, is the mark of the beast fantasy and paranoia?

You making up things again? I said that a "vaccine computer chip" to be injected into our bodies is a paranoid fantasy.

As you learned, even the implantable chips available today are of little interest to authoritarians, because they are relatively easy to defeat or even hack to give false information. Fear facial recognition and big data AI more than your fantasy.

And is that the reason you would not take the chip/vaccine?

As I said, mostly for the reason I wouldn't put a dragon in my back yard, even if the government told me to do it. They don't exist.

I'm not inventing anything.

You invented this:

Stranger said:

Last edited: