Angelic Beings?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Angelina

Prayer Warrior
Staff member
Admin
Feb 4, 2011
New Zealand
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
Has anyone here ever encountered angelic beings? Well I have on a number of occasions. The scariest angelic being [angel of the Lord] that I have ever encountered was the one that is commissioned, over the state of Florida.

This is my story.
A few years back a prayer warrior friend and I decided to get together and pray for the US. It was on both our hearts so we got together one night and began to pray. The Lord gave us specific states and cities to pray for, so we prayed for the saints in each of these places accordingly. We stopped for a while because I wanted to check on a map where these places were and found that the majority of our prayers were concentrated towards the east coast of the US. I did not know much about the US at that time and found it surprising. The last state that the Lord put on our heart was Florida. So we began to pray..."Father, we lift up the saints of God in the state of Florida. Please grant them the petition of their hearts..." as the prayers continued in this vein, I discerned a movement coming our way. It was very fast and very powerful and coming in the direction of the north west. We continued to pray for Florida until I picked up a powerful presence in the room that we were praying in. I could see an angelic being standing in the middle of the room listening to us praying. He was huge and wore clothing that I could only describe as armour-plated. He carried a massive sword and had the smell of war on him. I can't explain what that means but the smell was liken to someone who had just came from battle. He was kind of smoky and heat was rising off him. He drew closer and looked at me intently...I was absolutely terrified because he looked so fierce but I also knew that he was not there to kill me [but he could of, if he wanted to] but God would not have allowed it. So my friend and I continued to pray for the saints of God in Florida and after awhile, he threw something over my head [looked like glitter] and left as quickly as he arrived.

My friend also felt relief as the angelic being left although he did not see it, he felt his presence. The Lord gave us the revelation that this Angelic being had been commissioned over that state and that there was a war going on which he [The Lord] needed others to pray into...THAT WAS A TRULY AWESOME PRAYER NIGHT!

I would not normally share this story but feel prompted to do so...I hope it helps someone :huh:

Praise God who gives us the victory through our Lord Jesus Christ!

Blessings!!!

and Amen...

Rex

Oct 17, 2012
Kingman AZ
Prayer cover
Thats is how Peretti wrote about it in his descriptive books, I read these when they were first came out he describes the angelic war that takes place around us in his story. Its a great read If you ever get a chance.

This%20Present%20Darkness.jpg

Angelina

Prayer Warrior
Staff member
Admin
Feb 4, 2011
New Zealand
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
Frank Peretti writes stories...mine is actually real - :huh: it happened...people can believe it or not. It makes no difference to me but I believe the Lord wanted me to post this for a reason and I hope it helped.

Shalom!!!

Rex

Oct 17, 2012
Kingman AZ
Angelina said:
Frank Peretti writes stories...mine is actually real - :huh: it happened...people can believe it or not. It makes no difference to me but I believe the Lord wanted me to post this for a reason and I hope it helped.

Shalom!!!
I wasn't implying or in the slightest doubting your testimony. Thank you for sharing it. He Peretti's book is doctrinally sound, its a nice read as well as making people aware that our war is not in with flesh and blood but spiritual. The angles in his book, Michael "the general" never made a move against the powers of darkness without having and checking for "prayer cover" the prayers of the righteous avail much.
Interesting that your description was well parallels his description of the advisory's angels.

I'm very aware of the battle and the players, I sense them, see their tracks "the effects they have" and listen carefully to ensure the strategy is accomplished in joint cooperation. On the contrary I'm envious

it certainly confirms what I have been told since I came to this forum.
I prepared a gift for you and hid it, before I knew the out come, I want you to know that If you didn't notice the time stamps. "The battle of Halloween and my horror house was deleted"
http://www.christianityboard.com/topic/16960-angelina-promoted/#entry172001

Forums don't offer much in the way of resources but I did what I could. :)
Since the update to the forum "software" last night my gift isn't hidden under the scroll down window any longer.

I see the spoiler is here as well

Be strong and may the Spirit of God bring all things to remembrance

Angelina

Prayer Warrior
Staff member
Admin
Feb 4, 2011
New Zealand
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
I'm sorry Rex. Words are not always sufficient enough to convey what one is meaning, particularly on boards/forums where everything is based on verbal interaction rather than knowing people personally.

Added: Rocky is okay...he just views things a little differently :)

Be Blessed!!!

rockytopva

Staff member
Dec 31, 2010
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I don't think a person can fit into the mold these days and be profitable to Christ?

Angelina

Prayer Warrior
Staff member
Admin
Feb 4, 2011
New Zealand
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
Demonic: Angelic Beings Over Nations

I was preparing to go into an Asian country as part of a missionary team and spent a lot of my time getting resources together as our itinerary included ministering in a variety of people groups including "Red Light" district, students at a University, tribal villages and orphans whose parents have died from Aides etc.

As I was putting things together one night, I walked into the lounge and came face to face with what looked like a "Demi God". He had armor on but it was shaped like a Buddhist temple.
He was completely Gray in color and his shoulder pads kind of reminded me of the little dips that are seen on the edges of temple rooftops. Anyway, this "Demi God" told me that I had no right to enter into their country nor would I have any power or authority there.

I told him that my authority comes from God himself and that nothing was going to stop me from entering unless God says so. I also told him that every piece of ground that I stand on will be claimed for God's kingdom and his glory and then commanded him to leave, in Jesus name and he left. Had an awesome time there. Saw lots of salvation's and many freed from an ancient God that has no mercy on this people...

Shalom!!!