Another Brick in the Wall

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Looking4Me

Feb 5, 2021
Brisbane
Faith
Other Faith
Country
Australia
I see .... your belief is not to believe.
So then for you, nothing is true.... then how can you make any statements at all if you believe nothing and nothing is true? That cancels out everything you've stated. Hmmm.... very circular thinking. Like a loop, a trap where nothing makes sense.
Truth is substantiated by facts, not beliefs.

Looking4Me

Feb 5, 2021
Brisbane
Faith
Other Faith
Country
Australia
Because Jesus, the Son of God, is the Father's only provision for redemption. He, Jesus, is the only way, only truth, and only source of life.
Without Him there is no salvation.
John 17:3 And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent.
Joh 14:6 Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.
Acts 4:12 Neither is there salvation in any other: for there is none other name under heaven given among men, whereby we must be saved.
Saved from what?

Tone

Dec 24, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Perhaps, I happened upon an ole chink in the armour...eh...?

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I see .... your belief is not to believe.
So then for you, nothing is true.... then how can you make any statements at all if you believe nothing and nothing is true? That cancels out everything you've stated. Hmmm.... very circular thinking. Like a loop, a trap where nothing makes sense.
And yet he adamantely BELEIVES what HE says as though it is TRUTH . Ponder on that one .

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I haven't reached that part yet.
THE problem lies within your user name . You are looking for you when you should be seeking GOD who created you and all that is .
JESUS is truly the only way unto God . Your carnal mind is destroying you and it cannot and will not and shall not lead you
to GOD . SEEK YE CHRIST while He may be found . SEEK the true JESUS , the one in that bible and hurry .
For no man knows his final day upon this earth .

Looking4Me

Feb 5, 2021
Brisbane
Faith
Other Faith
Country
Australia
THE problem lies within your user name . You are looking for you when you should be seeking GOD who created you and all that is .
JESUS is truly the only way unto God . Your carnal mind is destroying you and it cannot and will not and shall not lead you
to GOD . SEEK YE CHRIST while He may be found . SEEK the true JESUS , the one in that bible and hurry .
For no man knows his final day upon this earth .
No. That is not what my username means :) I am seeking to find my daughter online. Can you see that forming an opinion that lacks all the correct information can only create a faulty belief?