Another lawless Black person shot by police.

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Status
Not open for further replies.

n2thelight

Dec 24, 2006
Atlanta,Ga
Another fearless, disobedient, rebel gets wrath executed upon them by God’s lawmen:

Romans 13:1-4
[1] Let every soul be subject unto the higher powers. For there is no power but of God: the powers that be are ordained of God. [2] Whosoever therefore resisteth the power, resisteth the ordinance of God: and they that resist shall receive to themselves damnation. [3] For rulers are not a terror to good works, but to the evil. Wilt thou then not be afraid of the power? do that which is good, and thou shalt have praise of the same: [4] For he is the minister of God to thee for good. But if thou do that which is evil, be afraid; for he beareth not the sword in vain: for he is the minister of God, a revenger to execute wrath upon him that doeth evil.

So why is it the white rebels don't get executed,?

n2thelight

Dec 24, 2006
Atlanta,Ga
Two people commit the same crime with the same background, one get's 50 years the other 5 ,you see the problem? No you don't !!!!!

Addy

Jun 20, 2020
Ontario
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Me thinks that Jesus shall be SPITTING out a lot of people from His MOUTH....

Ironically 3 threads started in the last few weeks by the SAME person... with NOTHING but putrid nastiness.

quietthinker

May 4, 2018
FNQ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Another lawless Black person shot by police.
what can you expect if the Law has been done away with?

n2thelight

Dec 24, 2006
Atlanta,Ga
How do you know they don't? "Black lives matter" unless it's blacks killing blacks. Then the media is strangely silent.

Trust and believe ,I know black on black crime is a problem , all I ask is that when caught , whoever it is ,white black or any other color get's justice , fact remains ,there are two standers . I don't worry about it as I know our Lord is is true and just ,yet I can't sit and ignore what I see..

Addy

Jun 20, 2020
Ontario
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Trust and believe ,I know black on black crime is a problem , all I ask is that when caught , whoever it is ,white black or any other color get's justice , fact remains ,there are two standers . I don't worry about it as I know our Lord is is true and just ,yet I can't sit and ignore what I see..
This is a place ( a Christian forum ) where we "should" be able to discuss these very important topics with honesty and openness...however... the person who started this thread has done so... once again... with a spirit of absolute arrogance. I am sincerely sorry for that.

Reactions: n2thelight

Michiah-Imla

Oct 24, 2020
Northeast USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
So why is it the white rebels don't get executed,?

So if a person tries to stab a loved one of yours and is shot by Police to save your loved one’s life, you would be angry at the police for “executing” the murderer?

You would be okay with your loved one being executed by the murderer while the cops stood by and let it happen?

ANY person of ANY race would be shot by police if they tried to stab someone IN BROAD DAYLIGHT IN FRONT OF THE POLICE!

Be honest.

Reactions: 07-07-07

Enoch111

May 27, 2018
Alberta
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
ANY person of ANY race would be shot by police if they tried to stab someone IN BROAD DAYLIGHT IN FRONT OF THE POLICE!
True. But the Anarchist/Marxist Democrats are using race to destroy America from within. All this talk about "accountability" only applies to whites. Who is holding blacks accountable for murder, mayhem, and utter lawlessness? Why wasn't Maxine Waters arrested, when the Democrats tried to impeach Trump for absolutely no reason? Why hasn't Joe Biden been impeached already for his lawlessness?

Instead of the criminals being arrested and kept locked up, the Democrats want the police arrested and also defunded. Which would mean "Shut down the police departments, and put the criminals in charge". Well in many Democrat run cities and states, the criminals are in fact in charge. And now they are also in charge in D.C.

kcnalp

Apr 5, 2020
Indianapolis
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Dem leaders now know they can do almost anything they want to do and nobody can stop them. America is on death's door.

Revelation 13:7 (NKJV)
7 It was granted to him to make war with the saints and to overcome them. And authority was given him over every tribe, tongue, and nation.

Addy

Jun 20, 2020
Ontario
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
God is dealing with a great many things at this time... the shakings are over with now... I remember 9-11... for a while.. it seemed like people were going to turn to God... but... it only lasted for a short time and back to business as usual.... WE WILL REBUILD and BE BETTER they said... It was all about ARROGANCE and PRIDE. Judgement comes before death.

kcnalp

Apr 5, 2020
Indianapolis
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
God is dealing with a great many things at this time... the shakings are over with now... I remember 9-11... for a while.. it seemed like people were going to turn to God... but... it only lasted for a short time and back to business as usual.... WE WILL REBUILD and BE BETTER they said... It was all about ARROGANCE and PRIDE. Judgement comes before death.
Death is part of God's judgments.

Addy

Jun 20, 2020
Ontario
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
what complete RUBBISH!!! you sound VERY RACIST in what you write, as you did when that black rapper died. It is this language that people like you use, that IS the cause of the problems in your country!
I think it's called ARROGANCE at it's finest.... in full view... The hypocrisy flows. The pharisees are out in full force.

kcnalp

Apr 5, 2020
Indianapolis
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
what complete RUBBISH!!! you sound VERY RACIST in what you write, as you did when that black rapper died. It is this language that people like you use, that IS the cause of the problems in your country!
There are certainly many causes for America dying. Two main causes are the Satanic media and LYING, THIEVING politicians. Many in America sit in front of the TV for hours a day getting their brains washed, including children.

Status
Not open for further replies.