Another lawless Black person shot by police.

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kaz

Apr 18, 2021
New Brunswick
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Where are the other reactions besides the 'Like'. Hidden? Are there more available? Like 'Agree' or 'Disagree'

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You are quite right.
Being ran over is terrible. I've seen it happen to animals on my road and they suffer terribly thru it. Cars are worse than bullets in my opinion. Anyways, yeah I think there's some prejudice being arrogantly tossed around in this thread.

Reactions: Kaz

Kaz

Apr 18, 2021
New Brunswick
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Being ran over is terrible. I've seen it happen to animals on my road and they suffer terribly thru it. Cars are worse than bullets in my opinion. Anyways, yeah I think there's some prejudice being arrogantly tossed around in this thread.
I saw someone hit at an intersection. It's burned into my brain.

Reactions: dev553344

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I didn't watch it to be honest. I'm white but I have short fuse when it comes to racial tension.

It was a snuff video anyways. But the person had a knife and it looked like they were getting ready to attack someone with the knife as police shot at them. Nothing like the George Floyd case. So yeah it was kind of a strawman argument to begin with.

Reactions: Taodeching and Kaz

Hidden In Him

May 10, 2018
Lafayette, LA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yes, they are, not to mention a very low IQ, literally.

There is an argument that blacks get harsher sentences for doing the same crime EXCEPT they don't bother to tell us that those black people have a longer rap sheet than any other race.

The victim mentality needs to go.

Agios, I'm gonna have to oppose you on this one, and strongly.

Have the blacks had a joyous time under the white man throughout our nation's history? And I'm not all "Anti-white" in asking it either. I AM white. But this business of passing it all off as if it has all just been some sort of easy trip for blacks in this country shows a lack of awareness of the psychological damage that's been caused to their entire race over the last few centuries. I am not arguing for reparations or affirmative action strategies, but I most certainly am opposed to people, especially Christians, flippantly passing the whole thing off on Blacks supposedly having "a low IQ."

Brother, do you know how racist a comment that is? As a Christian you ought to stop and think about making statements like that.

Reactions: dev553344

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Agios, I'm gonna have to oppose you on this one, and strongly.

Have the blacks had a joyous time under the white man throughout our nation's history? And I'm not all "Anti-white" in asking it either. I AM white. But this business of passing it all off as if it has all just been some sort of easy trip for blacks in this country shows a lack of awareness of the psychological damage that's been caused to their entire race over the last few centuries. I am not arguing for reparations or affirmative action strategies, but I most certainly am opposed to people, especially Christians, flippantly passing the whole thing off on Blacks supposedly having "a low IQ."

Brother, do you know how racist a comment that is? As a Christian you ought to stop and think about making statements like that.

I have a mentally retarded brother in law. And his IQ shows thru as a manipulator so I don't really understand the low IQ comment. I'm not totally sure low IQ exists. I think people get confused and that is mistaken as IQ differences, but that is a thought disorder not an IQ problem.

Besides the media portrays blacks as highly successful in the entertainment industry which indicates a fairly high IQ.

Kaz

Apr 18, 2021
New Brunswick
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
I like this forum. Not only is XenForo sweet software but we can freely express our views without being burned at the stake. I won't say what forum it was, but years ago I disagreed with a senior member over a confession thing and he came at me like I took a hammer to the Holy Grail.

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I like this forum. Not only is XenForo sweet software but we can freely express our views without being burned at the stake. I won't say what forum it was, but years ago I disagreed with a senior member over a confession thing and he came at me like I took a hammer to the Holy Grail.

Yeah I had probs at another forum also, won't mention which one either, but yeah, freedom of expression is nice if we do it in love for one another.

Reactions: Kaz

Hidden In Him

May 10, 2018
Lafayette, LA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I have a mentally retarded brother in law. And his IQ shows thru as a manipulator so I don't really understand the low IQ comment. I'm not totally sure low IQ exists. I think people get confused and that is mistaken as IQ differences, but that is a thought disorder not an IQ problem.

Besides the media portrays blacks as highly successful in the entertainment industry which indicates a fairly high IQ.

I think the whole IQ assessment thing is racist and arrogant to begin with. It goes back to Darwinism, and people like Hitler and the "Master Race" ate that nonsense up.

Look where it got them:

heinrich-himmler-whose-ss-troops-once-terrorized-people-in-all-of-picture-id514945672

Deader than a doornail. I start to have very little patience with people who think they are smarter than others. Makes me want to enlighten them... in ways they will never forget.

Reactions: dev553344 and Kaz
Status
Not open for further replies.