Another Premillennial absurdity

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Truth7t7

Jan 2, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I don't see that as a contradiction to what I said. The only difference is that God will call the Jews back to their land and sanctify them as a nation. They are known as the people "of the land." The church, however, is spread out all over the world and not in any particular place.
Your claims are "False"

"The Remnant Elect Jew" will be saved and added to "The Church" on earth, they partake of the promised seed in Jesus Christ as all believers do

There isn't any land promised to a specific people based upon race and ethnic heritage as you falsely claim

You falsely try to create "Two Groups" within "The Church" Ethnic Jews and Gentiles, Your Claims are False!

Romans 2:28-29KJV
28 For he is not a Jew, which is one outwardly; neither is that circumcision, which is outward in the flesh:
29 But he is a Jew, which is one inwardly; and circumcision is that of the heart, in the spirit, and not in the letter; whose praise is not of men, but of God.

Galatians 3:26-29KJV
26 For ye are all the children of God by faith in Christ Jesus.
27 For as many of you as have been baptized into Christ have put on Christ.
28 There is neither Jew nor Greek, there is neither bond nor free, there is neither male nor female: for ye are all one in Christ Jesus.
29 And if ye be Christ's, then are ye Abraham's seed, and heirs according to the promise.

Last edited:

jeffweeder

Jul 6, 2007
South Australia
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
I agree with the scriptures you present. But these passages inform our understanding of the Physical nation of Jewish people that God will bring into existence. According to John 3:3, the entire nation of physical Israel will consist of born again people. According to John 3:5, the entire population of physical, national Israel will enter the kingdom of God through the new birth (just like everyone else) and just as Peter says, the physical, national Israel will finally be the consecrated nation she was meant to be.
Then why would Paul teach that not all descended from Israel are Israel and only a remnant would escape Gods judgment??

6 However, it is not as though God’s word has failed [coming to nothing]. For not all who are descended from Israel (Jacob) are [the true] Israel; 7 and they are not all the children of Abraham because they are his descendants [by blood], but [the promise was]: “Your descendants will be named through Isaac” [though Abraham had other sons]. 8 That is, it is not the children of the body [Abraham’s natural descendants] who are God’s children, but it is the children of the promise who are counted as [Abraham’s true] descendants.

27 And Isaiah calls out concerning Israel: “Though the number of the sons of Israel be like the sand of the sea, it is only the remnant [a small believing minority] that will be saved [from God’s judgment]; 28 For the Lord will execute His word upon the earth [He will conclude His dealings with mankind] completely and without delay.”

So only those born again will see and receive the promise of the kingdom inheritance.

Rom 11
19 You will say then, “Branches were broken off so that I might be grafted in.” 20 That is true. They were broken off because of their unbelief, but you stand by your faith [as believers understanding the truth of Christ’s deity]. Do not be conceited, but [rather stand in great awe of God and] fear [Him]; 21 for if God did not spare the natural branches [because of unbelief], He will not spare you either. 22 Then appreciate the gracious kindness and the severity of God: to those who fell [into spiritual ruin], severity, but to you, God’s gracious kindness—if you continue in His kindness [by faith and obedience to Him]; otherwise you too will be cut off. 23 And even they [the unbelieving Jews], if they do not continue in their unbelief, will be grafted in; for God has the power to graft them in again. 24 For if you were cut off from what is by nature a wild olive tree, and against nature were grafted into a cultivated olive tree, how much easier will it be to graft these who are the natural branches back into [the original parent stock of] their own olive tree?

25 I do not want you, believers, to be unaware of this mystery [God’s previously hidden plan]—so that you will not be wise in your own opinion—that a partial hardening has [temporarily] happened to Israel [to last] until the full number of the Gentiles has come in; 26 and so [at that time] all Israel [that is, all Jews who have a personal faith in Jesus as Messiah] will be saved; just as it is written [in Scripture],

“The Deliverer (Messiah) will come from Zion,
He will remove ungodliness from Jacob.”
“This is My covenant with them,
When I take away their sins.”

WPM

May 10, 2022
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Then why would Paul teach that not all descended from Israel are Israel and only a remnant would escape Gods judgment??

6 However, it is not as though God’s word has failed [coming to nothing]. For not all who are descended from Israel (Jacob) are [the true] Israel; 7 and they are not all the children of Abraham because they are his descendants [by blood], but [the promise was]: “Your descendants will be named through Isaac” [though Abraham had other sons]. 8 That is, it is not the children of the body [Abraham’s natural descendants] who are God’s children, but it is the children of the promise who are counted as [Abraham’s true] descendants.

27 And Isaiah calls out concerning Israel: “Though the number of the sons of Israel be like the sand of the sea, it is only the remnant [a small believing minority] that will be saved [from God’s judgment]; 28 For the Lord will execute His word upon the earth [He will conclude His dealings with mankind] completely and without delay.”

So only those born again will see and receive the promise of the kingdom inheritance.

Rom 11
19 You will say then, “Branches were broken off so that I might be grafted in.” 20 That is true. They were broken off because of their unbelief, but you stand by your faith [as believers understanding the truth of Christ’s deity]. Do not be conceited, but [rather stand in great awe of God and] fear [Him]; 21 for if God did not spare the natural branches [because of unbelief], He will not spare you either. 22 Then appreciate the gracious kindness and the severity of God: to those who fell [into spiritual ruin], severity, but to you, God’s gracious kindness—if you continue in His kindness [by faith and obedience to Him]; otherwise you too will be cut off. 23 And even they [the unbelieving Jews], if they do not continue in their unbelief, will be grafted in; for God has the power to graft them in again. 24 For if you were cut off from what is by nature a wild olive tree, and against nature were grafted into a cultivated olive tree, how much easier will it be to graft these who are the natural branches back into [the original parent stock of] their own olive tree?

25 I do not want you, believers, to be unaware of this mystery [God’s previously hidden plan]—so that you will not be wise in your own opinion—that a partial hardening has [temporarily] happened to Israel [to last] until the full number of the Gentiles has come in; 26 and so [at that time] all Israel [that is, all Jews who have a personal faith in Jesus as Messiah] will be saved; just as it is written [in Scripture],

This makes too much sense.

Reactions: rwb

CadyandZoe

May 17, 2020
Phoenix
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Your claims are "False"

"The Remnant Elect Jew" will be saved and added to "The Church" on earth, they partake of the promised seed in Jesus Christ as all believers do

There isn't any land promised to a specific people based upon race and ethnic heritage as you falsely claim

You falsely try to create "Two Groups" within "The Church" Ethnic Jews and Gentiles, Your Claims are False!

Romans 2:28-29KJV
28 For he is not a Jew, which is one outwardly; neither is that circumcision, which is outward in the flesh:
29 But he is a Jew, which is one inwardly; and circumcision is that of the heart, in the spirit, and not in the letter; whose praise is not of men, but of God.

Galatians 3:26-29KJV
26 For ye are all the children of God by faith in Christ Jesus.
27 For as many of you as have been baptized into Christ have put on Christ.
28 There is neither Jew nor Greek, there is neither bond nor free, there is neither male nor female: for ye are all one in Christ Jesus.
29 And if ye be Christ's, then are ye Abraham's seed, and heirs according to the promise.
I am not creating two groups within the church. You should read carefully what I said.

CadyandZoe

May 17, 2020
Phoenix
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Rom 11

Only a remnant will be saved. I agree.

Nevertheless, In Romans 9:6, Paul asserts that God's promise didn't fail. What particular promise is in view? Paul's opposition, living in Rome, will claim that the gospel of Jesus Christ isn't true because, in their view, a clear implication of that gospel is God's unfaithfulness. They would claim that God always keeps his word, he always keeps his promises. So therefore the gospel isn't true.

Paul must defend the gospel against an alleged charge that the gospel he preaches implies God's unfaithfulness. What particular promise, according to Paul, didn't fail?

Hint: Paul says that not all of Israel's descendants are "Israel." Why would he say this? What is at stake?

rwb

Nov 11, 2022
Branson
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I don't see it as a contradiction. Remember God is going to circumcised their hearts, baptize them in the Holy Spirit and they will believe in Jesus Christ. No difference between them and us except for timing.

Not THEM and US, rather THEM who believe and US who believe. You seem to be saying God would circumcise the hearts of all Jews and baptize all Jews in the Holy Spirit and THEN all of them will believe in Christ? That certainly is not what Christ tells Nicodemus. Christ clearly says they must be born again, that is have a change of heart and be baptized with the Holy Spirit before they can either understand or enter the Kingdom of God. You have the cart before the horse!

Again, I ask you, does not the FACT that your doctrine forces contradiction into the Word of God trouble you?

Reactions: Truth7t7

rwb

Nov 11, 2022
Branson
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Again, until one understands what particular promise Paul has in mind in Romans 9:6 one can not understand Romans chapters 9 through 11. So I ask you, assuming that God did not promise to save each and every Israelite, what DID he promise?

The promise of God to ALL people says, whosoever lives and believes in Christ has eternal life. Eternal life through Christ has never been limited or promised to any one nation and nowhere in Scripture do we find that Christ came to give eternal life to every Israelite, but only to the "Israel of God", where there is no distinction according to ethnicity. You would understand this if YOU understood the promise Paul writes of in Romans.

CadyandZoe

May 17, 2020
Phoenix
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Not THEM and US, rather THEM who believe and US who believe. You seem to be saying God would circumcise the hearts of all Jews and baptize all Jews in the Holy Spirit and THEN all of them will believe in Christ? That certainly is not what Christ tells Nicodemus. Christ clearly says they must be born again, that is have a change of heart and be baptized with the Holy Spirit before they can either understand or enter the Kingdom of God. You have the cart before the horse!

Again, I ask you, does not the FACT that your doctrine forces contradiction into the Word of God trouble you?
I didn't say all Jews. And God is the one doing the baptizing. We don't baptize ourselves.
The Bible talks about a unique situation when God will vindicate his holy name. He will bring them back to the land, bless them materially, circumcised their hearts and they will obey his commandments.

CadyandZoe

May 17, 2020
Phoenix
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The promise of God to ALL people says, whosoever lives and believes in Christ has eternal life. Eternal life through Christ has never been limited or promised to any one nation and nowhere in Scripture do we find that Christ came to give eternal life to every Israelite, but only to the "Israel of God", where there is no distinction according to ethnicity. You would understand this if YOU understood the promise Paul writes of in Romans.
Again, I didn't say every Israelite.

rwb

Nov 11, 2022
Branson
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Only a remnant will be saved. I agree.

Nevertheless, In Romans 9:6, Paul asserts that God's promise didn't fail. What particular promise is in view? Paul's opposition, living in Rome, will claim that the gospel of Jesus Christ isn't true because, in their view, a clear implication of that gospel is God's unfaithfulness. They would claim that God always keeps his word, he always keeps his promises. So therefore the gospel isn't true.

Paul must defend the gospel against an alleged charge that the gospel he preaches implies God's unfaithfulness. What particular promise, according to Paul, didn't fail?

Hint: Paul says that not all of Israel's descendants are "Israel." Why would he say this? What is at stake?

The land promise given to the nation of Israel when they came out of Egypt was fulfilled when the nation inherited the promised land of Canaan. But now God also promises His people will inherit the whole earth. While you think Paul is defending some imagined opinion you have that Paul implies God has not kept His promise to the nation regarding the promised land, the promise of the Gospel itself is in question. You fail to understand God's plan since Christ came is to give His people, all of them whether Jew or Gentile, the whole new earth that will be when this first earth passes away.

You actually believe Paul implies since the promise of God to the nation for eternal possession of the promised land has failed, then the promise that comes from believing the Gospel could also fail. What convoluted doctrine you have embraced simply because you don't believe the Bible which assures the promises God made to the nation that came out of Egypt have been completely fulfilled, just as God promised.

Numbers 23:19 (KJV) God is not a man, that he should lie; neither the son of man, that he should repent: hath he said, and shall he not do it? or hath he spoken, and shall he not make it good?

Exodus 3:8 (KJV) And I am come down to deliver them out of the hand of the Egyptians, and to bring them up out of that land unto a good land and a large, unto a land flowing with milk and honey; unto the place of the Canaanites, and the Hittites, and the Amorites, and the Perizzites, and the Hivites, and the Jebusites.

Exodus 23:27-31 (KJV) I will send my fear before thee, and will destroy all the people to whom thou shalt come, and I will make all thine enemies turn their backs unto thee. And I will send hornets before thee, which shall drive out the Hivite, the Canaanite, and the Hittite, from before thee. I will not drive them out from before thee in one year; lest the land become desolate, and the beast of the field multiply against thee. By little and little I will drive them out from before thee, until thou be increased, and inherit the land. And I will set thy bounds from the Red sea even unto the sea of the Philistines, and from the desert unto the river: for I will deliver the inhabitants of the land into your hand; and thou shalt drive them out before thee.

Joshua 21:43-45 (KJV)
And the LORD gave unto Israel all the land which he sware to give unto their fathers; and they possessed it, and dwelt therein. And the LORD gave them rest round about, according to all that he sware unto their fathers: and there stood not a man of all their enemies before them; the LORD delivered all their enemies into their hand. There failed not ought of any good thing which the LORD had spoken unto the house of Israel; all came to pass.

It's pretty clear! Moses and Joshua never doubted that all the promises God made to Israel concerning the promised land of Canaan was fulfilled when the twelve tribes of Israel inherited the land. NOTHING of what the Lord promised them failed.

Truth7t7

Jan 2, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I didn't say all Jews. And God is the one doing the baptizing. We don't baptize ourselves.
The Bible talks about a unique situation when God will vindicate his holy name. He will bring them back to the land, bless them materially, circumcised their hearts and they will obey his commandments.
God's words state no such thing as you claim, your teachings are "Exactly" the same as Randy Kluth, Zionist dreams in fairy tales

Randy Is That You, Big Smiles!

Last edited:

rwb

Nov 11, 2022
Branson
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

No God will not! This is a Zionist lie. God does not need to vindicate His holy name! That's ridiculous! God promises His faithful people will inherit not only the land of promise Israel once possessed, but the promise has expanded to the whole new earth for His people, those who believe in Christ by grace through faith no matter what their ethnicity might be.

rwb

Nov 11, 2022
Branson
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Again, I didn't say every Israelite.

Yes, that is exactly what you imply! You seem to be under some misguided belief that if Israel as a whole does not return fully to the Old Covenant land of Canaan, then it puts the strength of the Gospel in question. Your doctrine is an abomination unto God!

Truth7t7

Jan 2, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The land promise given to the nation of Israel when they came out of Egypt was fulfilled when the nation inherited the promised land of Canaan. But now God also promises His people will inherit the whole earth. While you think Paul is defending some imagined opinion you have that Paul implies God has not kept His promise to the nation regarding the promised land, the promise of the Gospel itself is in question. You fail to understand God's plan since Christ came is to give His people, all of them whether Jew or Gentile, the whole new earth that will be when this first earth passes away.

You actually believe Paul implies since the promise of God to the nation for eternal possession of the promised land has failed, then the promise that comes from believing the Gospel could also fail. What convoluted doctrine you have embraced simply because you don't believe the Bible which assures the promises God made to the nation that came out of Egypt have been completely fulfilled, just as God promised.

Numbers 23:19 (KJV) God is not a man, that he should lie; neither the son of man, that he should repent: hath he said, and shall he not do it? or hath he spoken, and shall he not make it good?

Exodus 3:8 (KJV) And I am come down to deliver them out of the hand of the Egyptians, and to bring them up out of that land unto a good land and a large, unto a land flowing with milk and honey; unto the place of the Canaanites, and the Hittites, and the Amorites, and the Perizzites, and the Hivites, and the Jebusites.

Exodus 23:27-31 (KJV) I will send my fear before thee, and will destroy all the people to whom thou shalt come, and I will make all thine enemies turn their backs unto thee. And I will send hornets before thee, which shall drive out the Hivite, the Canaanite, and the Hittite, from before thee. I will not drive them out from before thee in one year; lest the land become desolate, and the beast of the field multiply against thee. By little and little I will drive them out from before thee, until thou be increased, and inherit the land. And I will set thy bounds from the Red sea even unto the sea of the Philistines, and from the desert unto the river: for I will deliver the inhabitants of the land into your hand; and thou shalt drive them out before thee.

And the LORD gave unto Israel all the land which he sware to give unto their fathers; and they possessed it, and dwelt therein. And the LORD gave them rest round about, according to all that he sware unto their fathers: and there stood not a man of all their enemies before them; the LORD delivered all their enemies into their hand. There failed not ought of any good thing which the LORD had spoken unto the house of Israel; all came to pass.

It's pretty clear! Moses and Joshua never doubted that all the promises God made to Israel concerning the promised land of Canaan was fulfilled when the twelve tribes of Israel inherited the land. NOTHING of what the Lord promised them failed.
I agree, good post

The poster is lost in Christian Zionism's "Dual Covenant Theology" in "Two Peoples Of God"

Nothing new whatsoever, it was entertaining watching the poster dangle the invisible carrot for 2 days, Real Big Smiles!

rwb

Nov 11, 2022
Branson
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I agree, good post

The poster is lost in Christian Zionism's "Dual Covenant Theology" in "Two Peoples Of God"

Nothing new whatsoever, it was entertaining watching the poster dangle the invisible carrot for 2 days, Real Big Smiles!

It seems they knew if they denied that Israel inherited the land of promise, it could easily be refuted from Scripture. So they play these silly games as though we are all idiots and they alone have understanding. Zionism is without a doubt the biggest deception sprung, because it gives false hope to Jews. Why turn to Christ for eternal life since God has ordained eternal life to ethnic Jews anyway?

Truth7t7

Jan 2, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It seems they knew if they denied that Israel inherited the land of promise, it could easily be refuted from Scripture. So they play these silly games as though we are all idiots and they alone have understanding. Zionism is without a doubt the biggest deception sprung, because it gives false hope to Jews. Why turn to Christ for eternal life since God has ordained eternal life to ethnic Jews anyway?
The poster will wiggle in as much Zionism as possible, then back peddlers the claims made

The poster is trying to soften the field for a ethnic people Jews, living in God's favor outside of New Testament teachings

Jews return to Israel and keep the old testament commandments in a rebuilt temple with animal sacrifice blessed by God, (That Would Be Chapter 2) in the posters Zionist claims

100% Deception: Dual Covenant Theology,Two Peoples Of God

Jesus Is The Lord

CadyandZoe

May 17, 2020
Phoenix
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Again, until you understand Romans 9:6, which you don't, you will never understand Romans chapters 9 through 11.

CadyandZoe

May 17, 2020
Phoenix
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
God's words state no such thing as you claim, your teachings are "Exactly" the same as Randy Kluth, Zionist dreams in fairy tales

Randy Is That You, Big Smiles!
God made a promise. So far, you don't seem to be able to find it.

CadyandZoe

May 17, 2020
Phoenix
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
No God will not! This is a Zionist lie. God does not need to vindicate His holy name! That's ridiculous! God promises His faithful people will inherit not only the land of promise Israel once possessed, but the promise has expanded to the whole new earth for His people, those who believe in Christ by grace through faith no matter what their ethnicity might be.
God says he does. And you can find that out also if you care.

rwb

Nov 11, 2022
Branson
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The poster will wiggle in as much Zionism as possible, then back peddlers the claims made

The poster is trying to soften the field for a ethnic people Jews, living in God's favor outside of New Testament teachings

Jews return to Israel and keep the old testament commandments in a rebuilt temple with animal sacrifice blessed by God, (That Would Be Chapter 2) in the posters Zionist claims

100% Deception: Dual Covenant Theology,Two Peoples Of God

Jesus Is The Lord

For what purpose? Is not the sacrifice of Christ fulfillment of the Law and Prophets?

Matthew 5:17 (KJV) Think not that I am come to destroy the law, or the prophets: I am not come to destroy, but to fulfil.

When Christ returns time shall be no longer, and the mystery of God should be finished. That mystery the last of the Gentiles has come into the Kingdom of heaven, therefore the Kingdom of God is complete when Christ returns. Since the Kingdom is complete, and there shall be no more time for this earth, what is the purpose for reinstating the Old Covenant commandments that were never given to eternally save apart from faith?

Revelation 10:6 (KJV) And sware by him that liveth for ever and ever, who created heaven, and the things that therein are, and the earth, and the things that therein are, and the sea, and the things which are therein, that there should be time no longer:
Revelation 10:7 (KJV)
But in the days of the voice of the seventh angel, when he shall begin to sound, the mystery of God should be finished, as he hath declared to his servants the prophets.

Why would ethnic Jews settle for receiving again the promised land they lost through disobedience, and apostasy, when God promises to give His faithful people the whole new earth? Your doctrine of Zionism is an abomination unto God! A lie from the pit, come forth through the master deceiver, Satan!