Another Reason Why "Babylon" Is A Prophetic Symbol For "Religious Confusion"

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Phoneman777

Jan 14, 2015
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
First stop the lies about OSAS teaches people have a license to sin, we do not and the bible does not!
The mere thought of breaking the heart of his wife is sufficient alone to compel a loving husband to "flee fornication" without the need of any "Once Married, Always Married License to Commit Adultery".

The OSAS crowd relies on a OSAS License to Sin because the plan is to "crawl away from fornication" hoping it catches up.
David prayed to be kept from presumptuous sin, it does not say he committed one
My point is that David called presumption "the Great Transgression" over which the crooked man is ruled...does that sound like a man on his way to heaven?

"He that covereth his sin (with a OSAS License to Sin) shall not prosper, but whoso confesseth and forsaketh them shall have mercy".
That is not how it is written.
The following 2 Corinthians 5:4 KJV verse exposition alone is accurate, and I defy any man to attempt to explain it any other way:

"For we that are in this tabernacle (mortal body)
do groan
(for relief), being burdened:

not for that we would be unclothed
(not for that relief to come by being "unclothed" without a body, RIP, lying dead, in the grave, awaiting the resurrection),

but clothed upon (but clothed in our immortal resurrection body),
that mortality might be swallowed up of life."

Paul says he'll "put on immortality" at "the last trump" which is the Second Coming, not when he dies.
As I told you, Hebrew does not have spearate words for soul and body.
H6083 "Dust"
H5315 "Soul"

Let's not make a false dichotomy between "dust" and "body", OK?
And now you are altering the word of God to deny what Paul wrote. Paul asked a blessing on a persons soma, psuche, pneuma! three separate parts of man, Just as God is triune so is man He is a body, soul and spirit.
You - like the entire Immortal Soul crowd - refuse to acknowledge the fact Genesis 2:7 KJV plainly says the Living Soul is the resulting "whole" which comes into existence as a consequence of the union of its Body and Breath of Life "parts".......

.......which is why you all wrongly conclude the Living Soul is a "part of man" instead of what the Living Soul actually is: any human or animal "whole" comprised of its Body and Breath of Life "parts".
YOu ignore Paul to support the OT which is a different language and Moses who had a much ionferior understanidng because things were as yet unrevealed.
Didn't Moses write in Genesis 2:7 KJV that the Living Soul comes into existence only as a consequence of the union of the Body and the Breath of Life? Why would he conclude it continues to exist after dissolution?
Remember the account of Lazaruys and the rich man is a true account and not aparable.
I got 14 irresolvable contradictions which arise from making the Rich Man and Lazarus a "true account".
So according to you, you were not alive until you were quickened ala Eph. 2?
According to the Bible, we can be physically alive but spiritually dead, meaning unresponsive to the Holy Spirit as a dead man lying in a coffin is unresponsive to mourners.
Our spirit was dead .
Ephesians doesn't say "our spirit was dead" nor am I aware of that anywhere else in the Bible.

Ronald Nolette

Aug 24, 2020
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The mere thought of breaking the heart of his wife is sufficient alone to compel a loving husband to "flee fornication" without the need of any "Once Married, Always Married License to Commit Adultery".

The OSAS crowd relies on a OSAS License to Sin because the plan is to "crawl away from fornication" hoping it catches up.
Please quote an OSAS believer who at any time said this garbage. OSAS comes from the plain words of Scripture that Jesus paid for all of a persons sins not just some %.
My point is that David called presumption "the Great Transgression" over which the crooked man is ruled...does that sound like a man on his way to heaven?

"He that covereth his sin (with a OSAS License to Sin) shall not prosper, but whoso confesseth and forsaketh them shall have mercy".
Your problem is that you think prosper and mercy are salvation, they are not. They are things for this life. David did not have a heavenly hope, but the hope of the what we now know as the Millenial kingdom.
The following 2 Corinthians 5:4 KJV verse exposition alone is accurate, and I defy any man to attempt to explain it any other way:

"For we that are in this tabernacle (mortal body)
do groan
(for relief), being burdened:

not for that we would be unclothed
(not for that relief to come by being "unclothed" without a body, RIP, lying dead, in the grave, awaiting the resurrection),

but clothed upon (but clothed in our immortal resurrection body),
that mortality might be swallowed up of life."

Paul says he'll "put on immortality" at "the last trump" which is the Second Coming, not when he dies.

Once again your mistake is you are confusing the body as that all of man.

Paul showed we are more than just the body in the following verses:

6 Therefore we are always confident, knowing that, whilst we are at home in the body, we are absent from the Lord:

7 (For we walk by faith, not by sight:)

8 We are confident, I say, and willing rather to be absent from the body, and to be present with the Lord.

9 Wherefore we labour, that, whether present or absent, we may be accepted of him.

Paul said that while we are home in this mortal body (tabernacle) we are absent (away) from the Lord. So the body is just a house for mankind and not man himself.

Part of man when man dies goes away to be home with the Lord (or as Gods Word says here to be present with the Lord.)
H6083 "Dust"
H5315 "Soul"

Let's not make a false dichotomy between "dust" and "body", OK?

Jesus true account of Lazarus and the rich man shows there is a dichotomy between body and soul as does the new Testament. Once again you do not accept that OT writers have the fuller knowledge of life and revelation from Godd as NT writers did. They simply did not.

It was not until King Davids later life that the knowledge of life after death began to be understood.

Ronald Nolette

Aug 24, 2020
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You - like the entire Immortal Soul crowd - refuse to acknowledge the fact Genesis 2:7 KJV plainly says the Living Soul is the resulting "whole" which comes into existence as a consequence of the union of its Body and Breath of Life "parts".......

.......which is why you all wrongly conclude the Living Soul is a "part of man" instead of what the Living Soul actually is: any human or animal "whole" comprised of its Body and Breath of Life "parts".
No we fully accept it with all the knowledge required to fully understand it.

So based on your response above, you are saying man is no different than an animal except in the physical differences. OKAY then.
Ephesians doesn't say "our spirit was dead" nor am I aware of that anywhere else in the Bible.
Then what part of man was dead while he was alive? Wasn't his body, of his soul which is simply defined in the NT as the immaterial part of man that can rationalize, think, feel, learn, grow, understand etc. That makes us far different from animals.

So while man is alive what part is dead.

What part of man is dead and his life hidden in Christ in God.
I got 14 irresolvable contradictions which arise from making the Rich Man and Lazarus a "true account".

I await you posting them. Then we shall see if they are irresolvable or just not understood by those who find them irresolvable.
According to the Bible, we can be physically alive but spiritually dead, meaning unresponsive to the Holy Spirit as a dead man lying in a coffin is unresponsive to mourners.
Careful here, you just made a man bichotomous. You just admitted man can have a dead spirit.

Phoneman777

Jan 14, 2015
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Please quote an OSAS believer who at any time said this garbage.
Charles Stanley, Adrian Rogers, and a whole host of other OSAS radio preachers all agree with the following statement - what say you?

"I believe a OSAS Christian can sin all he wants and still go to heaven, only with fewer jewels in his crown".

[ ] AGREE [ ] DISAGREE
Your problem is that you think prosper and mercy are salvation, they are not. They are things for this life. David did not have a heavenly hope, but the hope of the what we now know as the Millenial kingdom.
Good gravy, man, the very idea of salvation begins and ends with God's mercy! The presumptuous Christian who covers his sin with a OSAS License to Sin will not prosper because he'll be shown no mercy!
Once again your mistake is you are confusing the body as that all of man.
I have continually said the Body and Breath of Life are the "parts" that make up the "whole" which is the Living Soul, according to Genesis 2:7 KJV.
Paul said that while we are home in this mortal body (tabernacle) we are absent (away) from the Lord.
See? I predicted the Immortal Soul crowd couldn't pick apart my exposition nor offer an alternative which includes the meaning of "naked" and "unclothed".

That's why I'm an SDA - our spiritual propositions are so air tight they can't accommodate an "elephant in the room" - especially the "naked" and "unclothed" variety.
So the body is just a house for mankind and not man himself.
The Immortal Soul crowd reads "house" and immediately defaults their thinking to satanic, Greek, pagan idea that at death, the body "shell" drops off and releases the "soul" - because they ignore the elephant in the room called "Genesis 2:7 KJV"...

It says the Living Soul comes into existence at the union of the Body and Breath, which means it ceases to exist at the disunion of the same.

So, yes, we're in a "house" in the sense that our body houses thoughts, desires, intentions, etc., but at death "we" don't return anywhere because we've never been anywhere else - it is the Spirit aka Breath of Life which returns to God.
Part of man when man dies goes away to be home with the Lord (or as Gods Word says here to be present with the Lord.)
You can't "return" to heaven when you die for the same reason you can't return to the moon. Abandon this nonsense that "man goes away" somewhere when he dies.
Jesus true account of Lazarus and the rich man shows there is a dichotomy between body and soul as does the new Testament. Once again you do not accept that OT writers have the fuller knowledge of life and revelation from Godd as NT writers did. They simply did not.
What a charmed life you must lead, acting as though all those OT elephants in the room which spoke volumes about what happens when we die aren't there and the 14 other elephants that appear when making the parable of the Rich Man and Lazarus a literal story.

I could keep you busy for an hour reading what Solomon, Ezekiel, David, the Psalmists, Hezekiah, Job, and many others say about what happens when we die, and not a single one of them agree with the Immortal Soul crowd.
It was not until King Davids later life that the knowledge of life after death began to be understood.
What a bold presumptuous statement that is.

Job was the first book Moses wrote, and he declares when we die we wait for the Lord to call us home, we wait in the grave, we don't have a spirit, we don't perceive anything, we don't know anything, and we don't return to the land of the living.

That was just one OT book! Imagine what you could learn if you'd lay your Immortal Soul ideas that Martin Luther said originated with "the Roman dunghill of decretals" and let the Bible be your teacher...

Phoneman777

Jan 14, 2015
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
No we fully accept it with all the knowledge required to fully understand it.

So based on your response above, you are saying man is no different than an animal except in the physical differences. OKAY then.
No - physical appearance isn't all that makes man distinct from the animals - man is a thinking, rational creature capable of contemplation of his supernatural Maker while the animal kingdom is limited to instinct and natural world experience alone. Solomon says man has no preeminence over the beasts and that they "all have one breath". Moses says every creature in whose nostrils is the Breath of Life died, which includes man, whales, turtles, crocs, etc. John saw "every living soul" die "in the sea" when he saw it turned to blood. The last time I checked, humans may live on a houseboat but they don't live "in the sea".
Then what part of man was dead while he was alive?
"Spiritually dead" means "doesn't respond to Holy Spirit" in the same way a dead man doesn't respond to those who've come to mourn.
Wasn't his body, of his soul which is simply defined in the NT as the immaterial part of man that can rationalize, think, feel, learn, grow, understand etc. That makes us far different from animals.
Body + Breath of Life = Living Soul (the "I" the "ego" the "self" the "me")
Body - Breath of Life = Dead Soul (which is why the dead know not, feel not, plan not, praise not, etc.)

Man is a thinking, rational Living Soul capable of contemplation of his supernatural Maker while the animal is limited to instinct and contemplation of the natural world alone.
So while man is alive what part is dead. What part of man is dead and his life hidden in Christ in God.
Not the Body and not the Breath of Life - "spiritual" and "carnal" nature operate in the realm of the "I" the "ego" the "self".
I await you posting them. Then we shall see if they are irresolvable or just not understood by those who find them irresolvable.
Careful here, you just made a man bichotomous. You just admitted man can have a dead spirit.
I admit no such thing. The expression "spiritually dead" simply means "person does not respond to the Holy Spirit" - that his nature hopelessly inclines to evil continually.

The OSAS License to Sin makes cloudy this issue, because if Christians spent less time making up excuses for sin, there would appear a stark contrast between the sinner's hopeless inclination toward evil and the saint's victorious power to overcome every temptation to do evil.

Ronald Nolette

Aug 24, 2020
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Charles Stanley, Adrian Rogers, and a whole host of other OSAS radio preachers all agree with the following statement - what say you?

"I believe a OSAS Christian can sin all he wants and still go to heaven, only with fewer jewels in his crown".
If they are born again and sealed by the Spirit, then yes. Sin is no longer an issue. But the biblical issue is this: If they live a life of sin, were they truly saved. the Bible speaks in several verses about people professing the faith without possessing the faith.
Good gravy, man, the very idea of salvation begins and ends with God's mercy! The presumptuous Christian who covers his sin with a OSAS License to Sin will not prosper because he'll be shown no mercy!
The name calling simply demeans you . I know of no believer who accepts the fact the Bible teaches OSAS coverts thier sin with it. In this life they will not prosper because sin has its price to pay.

The Immortal Soul crowd reads "house" and immediately defaults their thinking to satanic, Greek, pagan idea that at death, the body "shell" drops off and releases the "soul" - because they ignore the elephant in the room called "Genesis 2:7 KJV".
Now you are making stuff up and implying Paul believed in the pagan concepts. Which are actually Gods concepts.
You can't "return" to heaven when you die for the same reason you can't return to the moon. Abandon this nonsense that "man goes away" somewhere when he dies.
We don't return to heaven. Our soul and quickened spirit go to heaven while the body goes into the grave
What a charmed life you must lead, acting as though all those OT elephants in the room which spoke volumes about what happens when we die aren't there and the 14 other elephants that appear when making the parable of the Rich Man and Lazarus a literal story.

I could keep you busy for an hour reading what Solomon, Ezekiel, David, the Psalmists, Hezekiah, Job, and many others say about what happens when we die, and not a single one of them agree with the Immortal Soul crowd.
I could sa7y the same for you in ignoring what the New Testament teaches. But I have told you why there seems to be a discrepancy. If you reject it, that is on you.
What a bold presumptuous statement that is.
Actually it is a bold truthful statement. You should read what Jesus said in the midst of an argument with the Sadducees (whom you side with) who do not believe in existence until resurrection.

Mark 12:26-28

King James Version

26 And as touching the dead, that they rise: have ye not read in the book of Moses, how in the bush God spake unto him, saying, I am the God of Abraham, and the God of Isaac, and the God of Jacob?
27 He is not the God of the dead, but the God of the living: ye therefore do greatly err.

Having read them many many times in the last 50 years, I know it takes more than an hour.
Job was the first book Moses wrote, and he declares when we die we wait for the Lord to call us home, we wait in the grave, we don't have a spirit, we don't perceive anything, we don't know anything, and we don't return to the land of the living.
Moses is not the author Moses. Moses wrote the Penteteuch not Job
That was just one OT book! Imagine what you could learn if you'd lay your Immortal Soul ideas that Martin Luther said originated with "the Roman dunghill of decretals" and let the Bible be your teacher...
Your not subtle ad-hominem is duly noted and tossed. Please cite that quote from Luther about the immortal soul being on the dunghill of decretals.
No - physical appearance isn't all that makes man distinct from the animals - man is a thinking, rational creature capable of contemplation of his supernatural Maker while the animal kingdom is limited to instinct and natural world experience alone. Solomon says man has no preeminence over the beasts and that they "all have one breath". Moses says every creature in whose nostrils is the Breath of Life died, which includes man, whales, turtles, crocs, etc. John saw "every living soul" die "in the sea" when he saw it turned to blood. The last time I checked, humans may live on a houseboat but they don't live "in the sea"

.So what part of man makes him different from animals if He is only breath and body.
"Spiritually dead" means "doesn't respond to Holy Spirit" in the same way a dead man doesn't respond to those who've come to mourn.
And show your definition from scripture.
The OSAS License to Sin makes cloudy this issue, because if Christians spent less time making up excuses for sin, there would appear a stark contrast between the sinner's hopeless inclination toward evil and the saint's victorious power to overcome every temptation to do evil.
YOu need to stop your slander. YOu made up the term OSAS license to sin. It is a lie and if you persist- that makes you a liar.

Ronald Nolette

Aug 24, 2020
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

14 IRRESOLVABLE CONTRADICTIONS WHICH RESULT FROM A LITERAL RICH MAN AND LAZARUS

BY CORRECTLY CONCLUDING that the story of Rich Man and Lazarus is a parable, we maintain Scriptural harmony, discern a valuable lesson from its interpretation, and put an end to its illegitimate use as a "proof text" for the doctrine of Eternal Torment - because any Bible scholar worth his salt k...
www.worthychristianforums.com
www.worthychristianforums.com
Just read this shoddy "proof text"

Teh person denies eternal suffering, a human soul and human spirit. Would love to see their statement of faith and see what other issues of the faith they have issues with.

But as they love to stay in the OT as you do no wonder they reject teachings unrevealed in the old but revealed in the new.

Jesus never rebuked the pharisees for belieivng in life later physical death.

Jesus said the lost would be in flames and continually wailing and gnashing their teeth.

Why is Lazarus and the Rich man true?

1. and most important- Jesus said there "was a man". He never started any other parable with a declatory statement.
2. No other parable names a specific individual by name.
3. there is no comparative terms that are found in all parables. Phrases : "such as", "likened unto" "compared to", "is as" etc.
4. Abrahams bososm was a common belief in Jesus day among Jews. It was the place where the righteous souls went after death.
5. Lazarus died and was carried by angels to Abrahams bosom.
6. The rich man died and looking up from hell.
7. Lazarus had his place at the city gates where beggars went
8. The rich man begged for Abraham to send lazarus back to the living to warn his brothers.

Nothing about this story suggests in it sgrammar or content that is a parable.

But as for man still being alive after physical death:

Mark 12:26-27

King James Version

26 And as touching the dead, that they rise: have ye not read in the book of Moses, how in the bush God spake unto him, saying, I am the God of Abraham, and the God of Isaac, and the God of Jacob?
27 He is not the God of the dead, but the God of the living: ye therefore do greatly err.

Matthew 13:42

King James Version

42 And shall cast them into a furnace of fire: there shall be wailing and gnashing of teeth.

Mark 9:43-47

King James Version

43 And if thy hand offend thee, cut it off: it is better for thee to enter into life maimed, than having two hands to go into hell, into the fire that never shall be quenched:
44 Where their worm dieth not, and the fire is not quenched.
45 And if thy foot offend thee, cut it off: it is better for thee to enter halt into life, than having two feet to be cast into hell, into the fire that never shall be quenched:
46 Where their worm dieth not, and the fire is not quenched.
47 And if thine eye offend thee, pluck it out: it is better for thee to enter into the kingdom of God with one eye, than having two eyes to be cast into hell fire:

Hebrews 12:22-23

King James Version

22 But ye are come unto mount Sion, and unto the city of the living God, the heavenly Jerusalem, and to an innumerable company of angels,
23 To the general assembly and church of the firstborn, which are written in heaven, and to God the Judge of all, and to the spirits of just men made perfect,

Revelation 6:9-11

King James Version

9 And when he had opened the fifth seal, I saw under the altar the souls of them that were slain for the word of God, and for the testimony which they held:
10 And they cried with a loud voice, saying, How long, O Lord, holy and true, dost thou not judge and avenge our blood on them that dwell on the earth?
11 And white robes were given unto every one of them; and it was said unto them, that they should rest yet for a little season, until their fellowservants also and their brethren, that should be killed as they were, should be fulfilled.

10 And the devil that deceived them was cast into the lake of fire and brimstone, where the beast and the false prophet are, and shall be tormented day and night for ever and ever.

Revelation 20:12-14

King James Version

12 And I saw the dead, small and great, stand before God; and the books were opened: and another book was opened, which is the book of life: and the dead were judged out of those things which were written in the books, according to their works.
13 And the sea gave up the dead which were in it; and death and hell delivered up the dead which were in them: and they were judged every man according to their works.
14 And death and hell were cast into the lake of fire. This is the second death.

Hell is separate from death. It is the place of torment where the lost go awaiting to be cast alive into teh lake of fire anfter death is destroyed.

All men now havew immortal bodies!

Davy

Feb 11, 2018
Southeastern U.S.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Jerusalem don't reign over the kings of the earth. Religion does, untaxed religion. Her fall isn't to far off.
What you said right there further... reveals you don't even know what the Bible prophecies for the end regarding the Revelation Babylon is actually about.

Jerusalem does not become the Babylon Harlot until the coming false-Messiah arrives to play God there. That prophecy is for the very END, and is when the coming false-Christ appears in Jerusalem as the "man of sin" that Apostle Paul warned about in 2 Thessalonians 2. That... is when he will establish his one-world beast kingdom over all nations on earth, along with the one-world religion, with its headquarters in Jerusalem.

David in NJ

Jul 20, 2021
Denville
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Christians are for the most part confused about what happens after death. Ask ten different Christians about it and you'll get ten different answers. The opinions are a varied as they are numerous...and the contradictions abound:

Christians teach when a man dies, he goes straight to heaven, yet everybody fears death - the OSAS crowd being the worst offenders: they believe dead saints go straight to heaven and also believe that sin won't cost you your salvation...... so why not just forget "Thou shalt not kill" and just go on the be with Jesus? Of course, the excuse is, "God will take me when He's ready" but the truth is that they're scared to death of death. The Heaven's Gate cult believed Jesus was in that comet spaceship, and they acted on their faith, didn't they?​
How many Christians are willing to meet up at a graveyard at midnight? According to Scripture, that's the safest place in town at midnight! Even the worst crooks are too scared to go there. So, why won't the Christian? He knows them folks are dead...but not "surely" dead, right? The truth of God's word is exchanged for the lies of the serpent in Eden.​
At funerals, they come and stand before the body in the casket, then look up and point up and say "He's walking the streets of gold!".......and yet they break out in a resounding chorus of "O when the saints - go marching in; O when the saints go marching in; O Lord, I want - to be in that number; when the saints go marching in". Now, if the saints have already marched in, people ought to want to stay here as long as possible, because only a fool would want to be in that other number when they get ready to march where they're going.
Without a single Scriptural mention of a "never dying soul", they sing: "A charge to keep, I have; a God to glorify; a never-dying soul to save, and carry to the sky"......and in the next breath, shout "Amen!" when Ezekiel and James testify that the soul of the sinner shall die. Does not Scripture plainly declare that Jesus "only hath immortality" and that only those who "seek for immortality" will be granted the gift of immortality at His coming? Where does it mention that the wicked are granted immortality? Nowhere...yet, when you ask Christians to explain how can there be never-ending torment if there's no never-ending sinner, confused answers are all you get.​
Yes, "Babylon" is indeed a fitting symbol for religious confusion of the end times in which we live, and the subject of death is only one of many, many examples of popular yet erroneous widespread beliefs of Christendom. That's why God is calling those trapped in Babylon to "come out of her, My people". Now is the time, the time is now.
i ask God and He only gives me the correct answer in His word.

Reactions: Phoneman777

Keiw

Jan 17, 2022
upstate NY
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
What you said right there further... reveals you don't even know what the Bible prophecies for the end regarding the Revelation Babylon is actually about.

Jerusalem does not become the Babylon Harlot until the coming false-Messiah arrives to play God there. That prophecy is for the very END, and is when the coming false-Christ appears in Jerusalem as the "man of sin" that Apostle Paul warned about in 2 Thessalonians 2. That... is when he will establish his one-world beast kingdom over all nations on earth, along with the one-world religion, with its headquarters in Jerusalem.
We are very close to the end. There will be no false Messiah. Babylon the great= worldwide false religion. 100% fact.

David in NJ

Jul 20, 2021
Denville
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The WORD, brother. The ONLY sure foundation. The longer I'm on this planet, the more I see how fake everything is.
There is a Spiritual Growth for us that can only occur if we consume that which cannot be consumed.

Matthew 4:4 -
Jesus answered, “It is written: ‘Man shall not live on bread alone, but on every word that comes from the mouth of God.’”

John 6:63
When Jesus knew in Himself that His disciples complained about this, He said to them, “Does this offend you? 62What then if you should see the Son of Man ascend where He was before? 63It is the Spirit who gives life; the flesh profits nothing.
The words that I speak to you are spirit, and they are life.

John 3:6 - That which is born of the flesh is flesh, and that which is born of the Spirit is spirit.

Reactions: Phoneman777

Keiw

Jan 17, 2022
upstate NY
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
i ask God and He only gives me the correct answer in His word.
Hundreds of religions on earth claim exactly that, yet all have different truths= a mass of confusion. 1 single religion is lead by Jesus-the one that is hated.

David in NJ

Jul 20, 2021
Denville
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Hundreds of religions on earth claim exactly that, yet all have different truths= a mass of confusion. 1 single religion is lead by Jesus-the one that is hated.

If you are not in agreement with and submitted to God's Word then it does not matter what a person claims.

"The just shall live by faith"
Faith in what?
"Man shall not live by bread alone but by every word that proceeds from the Mouth of God."

Davy

Feb 11, 2018
Southeastern U.S.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
We are very close to the end. There will be no false Messiah. Babylon the great= worldwide false religion. 100% fact.
If you don't yet understand about the coming false-Christ to Jerusalem for the coming "great tribulation", which Lord Jesus and Apostles Paul and John warned about for the very END, then you are deceived. And most of today's churches don't teach about it, so if you haven't prayed and studied God's Word about it, then you are most definitely in danger.

Keiw

Jan 17, 2022
upstate NY
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
If you don't yet understand about the coming false-Christ to Jerusalem for the coming "great tribulation", which Lord Jesus and Apostles Paul and John warned about for the very END, then you are deceived. And most of today's churches don't teach about it, so if you haven't prayed and studied God's Word about it, then you are most definitely in danger.
False religions teach a literal antichrist is coming as a man. Its not so.

Reactions: Jay Ross

Davy

Feb 11, 2018
Southeastern U.S.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
False religions teach a literal antichrist is coming as a man. Its not so.
I almost don't know what to do with such a delusional statement as the above. I'll say this...

The meaning of the word "antichrist" always... involves the idea of a 'man'.

1 John 2:18
18 Little children, it is the last time:
and as ye have heard that antichrist shall come, even now are there many antichrists; whereby we know that it is the last time.
KJV

The word "antichrist" in the Greek is actually two Greek words, anti (NT:473)and christos (NT:5547). It means 'the instead of Christ', or 'the in place of Christ'.

Therefore, did Christ Jesus have the image of man when He was born in the flesh? YES! So also the coming Antichrist at the end of this world will also have the image of a man, EVEN IF IT IS LUCIFER!

And did you not know that God created the angels with the IMAGE OF MAN also?

Keiw

Jan 17, 2022
upstate NY
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I almost don't know what to do with such a delusional statement as the above. I'll say this...

The meaning of the word "antichrist" always... involves the idea of a 'man'.

1 John 2:18
18 Little children, it is the last time:
and as ye have heard that antichrist shall come, even now are there many antichrists; whereby we know that it is the last time.
KJV

The word "antichrist" in the Greek is actually two Greek words, anti (NT:473)and christos (NT:5547). It means 'the instead of Christ', or 'the in place of Christ'.

Therefore, did Christ Jesus have the image of man when He was born in the flesh? YES! So also the coming Antichrist at the end of this world will also have the image of a man, EVEN IF IT IS LUCIFER!

And did you not know that God created the angels with the IMAGE OF MAN also?
Anything that stands in opposition to God and his son can be considered antichrist. Govts. people, etc.

Davy

Feb 11, 2018
Southeastern U.S.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Anything that stands in opposition to God and his son can be considered antichrist. Govts. people, etc.
False. That above idea is not Biblical, it is only a doctrine devised by men, particularly a group of men that reject God's Word about the coming pseudo-Christ person at the end of this world. And just think, there are so many Bible Scriptures warning the Church about the coming false-Messiah that will play Christ and have power of miracles to deceive the whole world, that there's really NO EXCUSE for those men pushing the LIE that there is no such false one to come at the end of this world.

One can easily say those men you speak of pushing the lie you regurgitate from them, that they are serving the devil, because the devil obviously does not... want the Church to be aware of the coming Antichrist person for the end of this world, which is what the future "great tribulation" time is about.

What you apparently do not yet understand, is that Satan has 'his servants' here on earth that worship him too. And the biggest target they have is Christ's Church. And today, because there are so many Christian brethren that don't do their own Bible study, they are totally suckered into false non-Biblical doctrines like you stated.

Keiw

Jan 17, 2022
upstate NY
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
False. That above idea is not Biblical, it is only a doctrine devised by men, particularly a group of men that reject God's Word about the coming pseudo-Christ person at the end of this world. And just think, there are so many Bible Scriptures warning the Church about the coming false-Messiah that will play Christ and have power of miracles to deceive the whole world, that there's really NO EXCUSE for those men pushing the LIE that there is no such false one to come at the end of this world.

One can easily say those men you speak of pushing the lie you regurgitate from them, that they are serving the devil, because the devil obviously does not... want the Church to be aware of the coming Antichrist person for the end of this world, which is what the future "great tribulation" time is about.

What you apparently do not yet understand, is that Satan has 'his servants' here on earth that worship him too. And the biggest target they have is Christ's Church. And today, because there are so many Christian brethren that don't do their own Bible study, they are totally suckered into false non-Biblical doctrines like you stated.
1John 2:18-22--proves your error. Denying means standing in opposition as well. And we find at Rev 16-EVERY kingdom( govt, armies, supporters) on earth will be mislead to stand in opposition to Gods king, that is occurring right now as well on earth.
Satan has 99% minimum mislead on this earth right now. He owns 99% of all the religions. He is doing it like this-2Cor 11:12-15) the same will occur to the image of the beast, it will look good to the mortal heart. I believe that image=peace and security.( not 100% positive on that) Then sudden destruction will be upon them( babylon the great) 1Thess 5:3