Anti- Christian Crusade.

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Status
Not open for further replies.

mjrhealth

Mar 15, 2009
Australia
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
This is just an example of how political correctness, liberalism, and idealism tries to take the extremes of hot and cold out of Christianity and ends up with the lukewarm Ladiciean church which is violently vomited.

Y'all make me sick with your pap.
If you are the one with the truth why are you the one that is angry???

StanJ

Lifelong student of God's Word.
May 13, 2014
Calgary, Alberta, Canada
Marcus O'Reillius said:
This isn't a real thread.

This is just an example of how political correctness, liberalism, and idealism tries to take the extremes of hot and cold out of Christianity and ends up with the lukewarm Ladiciean church which is violently vomited.

Y'all make me sick with your pap.
Your anger is based solely on your cognitive dissonance, which you sadly do NOT realize. That you spew vitriol against what you won't accept is typical of false piety and judgementalism. Nobody here is advocating accepting sin, just loving the sinner. You apparently can't do that so you basically end up being the pot calling everyone else black. If that's not sick, it sure is sad.

Barrd

His Humble Servant
Jul 27, 2015
...following a Jewish carpenter...
I see we're still at it....no progress at all has been made.
This thread is like a silly soap opera....you can miss a day or two, or even a week, without losing track of what is going on.
Stan is still insisting that God didn't really institute marriage, which, of course, is the purest nonsense...and, of course, Mj is going to insist that he alone knows what love is.

Stan, pay careful attention. It was not Adam who called Eve his wife. That was God. This is so simple, I can't understand how you are missing it. Please don't bother telling me about my "eisegesis" vs your "exegesis", because I really don't care. Bottom line: Godunit.

Love the sinner....yes, absolutely, love the sinner! Love him enough to help him to understand that if he continues in his sin, he will spend eternity in hell.
Now, why would Stan, or Mj, or anyone else, wish to condemn anyone to hell?
Or, do you truly not realize that when you encourage someone in their sin, that is exactly what you are doing?
Would either of you guys seriously feel the same way if we were talking about any of the other sexual perversions listed in Lev. 18?
Oh, but most of those perversions are not "politically correct".....well, not yet, anyway.

I've tried to figure out how "Christians" could possibly endorse "gay marriage"....but I'm afraid it is quite beyond me.
Has anyone (other than Marcus, or Heretoeternity for instance) even bothered to ask themselves what Jesus would have to say? It doesn't seem so....

I agree with Marcus....except I had a stronger word in mind than "pap"....

Marcus O'Reillius

Jan 20, 2014
Pennsylvania
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
mjrhealth said:
If you are the one with the truth why are you the one that is angry???
It is a foolish person who thinks that someone who finds the mixing of good and evil sickening is angry.

Anger is a secondary emotion. Behind it is fear, sadness, hurt, shame or guilt. None of those emotions describe being sickened by the liberal pap you and others put out to water down sin.

I cannot fear that God will lose; because He wins.
I am not sad that there is this evil in the world which will run neither hot nor cold: Jesus told me people will and I accept that. I just reject any notion I should be like the ones He's going to vomit.
I am not hurt that you people are so insulting and denigrating to those who defend traditional, Biblical morality. You do not define who I am in Christ, nor can you sit in judgment of me.
I have no shame in defending what the Bible says.
I take my guilt and wash it clean in the Blood of the Lamb when I repent of my sins.

So I am not angry. You, however, sure are quick to label people in judgment.

StanJ said:
Your anger is based solely on your cognitive dissonance, which you sadly do NOT realize. That you spew vitriol against what you won't accept is typical of false piety and judgementalism. Nobody here is advocating accepting sin, just loving the sinner. You apparently can't do that so you basically end up being the pot calling everyone else black. If that's not sick, it sure is sad.
Well since we know you can't find where God married Adam and Eve, and you don't know Genesis wasn't written by Adam and he did not utter 2:24 - and since I know I'm not angry with all the reasons I've played out -

- what we are left with is an ad-hominem attack to paint me as rabid, ignorant and deluded. Sorry Charlie; you aren't God.

Vitriol? No, just statements you don't like which conflict with your long-held beliefs. Remember: don't believe everything you think.

No, there are people here advocating accepting sin; they say we have to involve ourselves in something we find morally and Biblically repugnant.

No, I'm just sick of the lukewarm feel-goodism that accepts homosexuality and lays down in front of it.

mjrhealth

Mar 15, 2009
Australia
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
None of those emotions describe being sickened by the liberal pap you and others put out to water down sin.
Well i guess you have never looked at religion and what it has done to Gods name, how it has denigrated, made fun of, mocked and sullied. As I said one should pull the log out of ones own eyes before one starts trying to pull splinters out of others. I guess you should read about all teh sinners that Christ reached out to and what He said to them than read about how He spoke to teh Pharisses who got there "righteousness" by the law. It seems it was ok for Jesus just to love the people without calling them sinners but it seems that christians need to go tell the rest of the wrold how bad they are and ignore their own. Its because christans love to condemn and not love that we are so hated. and I cannot blame a single one of them for that.

Marcus O'Reillius

Jan 20, 2014
Pennsylvania
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Religion didn't do that; man did.

There is no such thing as homophobia. You cannot have an irrational fear of that which is detestable. We should shun sin. We should make sin unpalatable. This is for the better of the people, and why there are such strong proscriptions against those who sin in the OT Law: it is actually love that wants the best - and homosexuality is the worse. Ditto for out-of-wedlock sex. Ditto for adultery.

The Law God gave Moses to do, he gave to the Priests. When the Israelites choose a King, that responsibility fell to him. When the King was supplanted to the State, the State and its leaders are then responsible to God to uphold His Laws.

We are not to act as vigilantes. The OT Law has a strict successorship to the rulers.

However, when the people form a demoncratic state; ultimately the morals of the State will reflect those people. The United States was founded with a moral people in mind. Now that we have an immoral people running things, and worse yet, a lukewarm contingent of the church going along with that immorality: sin runs rampant. You might as well tell Lot to hand over the visiting Angels to you so you can have your "way" with them. (As if you'd survive their wrath.)

I am around homosexuals all the time. I do not kill them. I do interact humanely with them and with civility to them. I treat them as I want to be treated in those normal interactions in this world, like working with them, eating with them, and even buying them coffee and cakes. However, I do not engage them on their sin, nor do I witness to them at work; it's not appropriate.

I also will not associate with them away from work other than eating with them on the layovers if we all meet together at a restaurant. I will not be friends with them. I tolerate them. I do not accept their sin. Nor will I accept your acceptance of their sin as something I should do.

I know how they act because I'm around them. They are disgusting in their speech. What they do is even more disgusting. I consider them foul, and I know from Paul it is because God has given them over to their sinful desires of the flesh because they are at their core: anti-God.

I condemn sin for the death it is. I do not "love" to do that. I just do it because it's the right thing to do. I'd rather not deal with sin at all. So I deal with people who aren't negative, evil, prideful in their sin, or liberal, but then, I'm being redundant with evil.

mjrhealth

Mar 15, 2009
Australia
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
There is no such thing as homophobia. You cannot have an irrational fear of that which is detestable. We should shun sin. We should make sin unpalatable.
Exactly so when you are without sin than you will have the right to tell them and anyone else for that matter, to stop sinning. are you Jesus??are you perfect as He is perfect, are you without sin??

You have not earned the right, that position was given to,

Joh 16:8 And when he is come, he will reprove the world of sin, and of righteousness, and of judgment:

You see, you have usurped His position.

In all His Love

Marcus O'Reillius

Jan 20, 2014
Pennsylvania
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You're not about in all His Love. You misuse of Scripture is disgusting.

Barrd and I are not stoning homosexuals. Muslims do that.

I don't accept their sin any more than I accept your sin. My sin I take to God and ask forgiveness.

You offend me with your labels and false charges. What you do is not in the very love you say you have.

StanJ

May 13, 2014
Calgary, Alberta, Canada
The Barrd said:
I see we're still at it....no progress at all has been made.
This thread is like a silly soap opera....you can miss a day or two, or even a week, without losing track of what is going on.

Stan is still insisting that God didn't really institute marriage, which, of course, is the purest nonsense...and, of course, Mj is going to insist that he alone knows what love is.

Stan, pay careful attention. It was not Adam who called Eve his wife. That was God. This is so simple, I can't understand how you are missing it. Please don't bother telling me about my "eisegesis" vs your "exegesis", because I really don't care. Bottom line: Godunit.

Love the sinner....yes, absolutely, love the sinner! Love him enough to help him to understand that if he continues in his sin, he will spend eternity in hell.
Now, why would Stan, or Mj, or anyone else, wish to condemn anyone to hell?
Or, do you truly not realize that when you encourage someone in their sin, that is exactly what you are doing?
Would either of you guys seriously feel the same way if we were talking about any of the other sexual perversions listed in Lev. 18?
Oh, but most of those perversions are not "politically correct".....well, not yet, anyway.

I've tried to figure out how "Christians" could possibly endorse "gay marriage"....but I'm afraid it is quite beyond me.
Has anyone (other than Marcus, or Heretoeternity for instance) even bothered to ask themselves what Jesus would have to say? It doesn't seem so....

I agree with Marcus....except I had a stronger word in mind than "pap"....
Then I guess you must really like soap operas, given your contributions here?

Yes I am, and I have not seen one scripture that proves I'm wrong, but then again you apparently don't need scripture to support your bias?

It's too bad you can't take you own advise Barrd. I do get your message though...."don't tell me what I already know", is pretty common with those who DON'T.

YOUR actions speak a whole lot louder than your words Barrd, so spare us the self righteous rhetoric.

Jesus loved the sinners and ate with them and fellowshipped with them, but NEVER condoned their sins. I doubt very much YOU would do that.

Yes and I have stronger sentiments as well, which I really can't use on this forum.

StanJ

May 13, 2014
Calgary, Alberta, Canada
Marcus O'Reillius said:
Well since we know you can't find where God married Adam and Eve, and you don't know Genesis wasn't written by Adam and he did not utter 2:24 - and since I know I'm not angry with all the reasons I've played out -

- what we are left with is an ad-hominem attack to paint me as rabid, ignorant and deluded. Sorry Charlie; you aren't God.

Vitriol? No, just statements you don't like which conflict with your long-held beliefs. Remember: don't believe everything you think.

No, there are people here advocating accepting sin; they say we have to involve ourselves in something we find morally and Biblically repugnant.

No, I'm just sick of the lukewarm feel-goodism that accepts homosexuality and lays down in front of it.
As He didn't, there's nothing to find. As you insist He did and can't present where He did, and continue to prevaricate about what I did or didn't say, it is obvious as to where the lack of knowledge stems from and just who KNOWS what. As far as ad hominem is concerned, take it up with a mod and see what happens. We can't really rely on your perspective for reality now can we?

Nope, not what vitriol means, but not surprising you prevaricate about this as well.

So, SHOW us who is advocating accepting sin. I do find some of your posts very morally and Biblically repugnant, but that's not really the point here is it?

Again, who is accepting homosexuality, as I have asked you over a dozen times, and for which you ignore for one very obvious reason...it's NOT true.

StanJ

May 13, 2014
Calgary, Alberta, Canada
Marcus O'Reillius said:
I question not only your sight then, but your reasoning.
It is quite obvious your powers of deduction are extremely flawed and found wanting. You also avoid the issue like the plague, which shows EVERYONE that you cannot show one either.

StanJ

May 13, 2014
Calgary, Alberta, Canada
Marcus O'Reillius said:
You're not about in all His Love. You misuse of Scripture is disgusting.

Barrd and I are not stoning homosexuals. Muslims do that.

I don't accept their sin any more than I accept your sin. My sin I take to God and ask forgiveness.

You offend me with your labels and false charges. What you do is not in the very love you say you have.
I am amazed at how often your kettle persona is calling everyone else black that doesn't agree with you. It's the height of self righteousness.

mjrhealth

Mar 15, 2009
Australia
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Maybe Jesus should never have turned that water into wine, it may have caused people to sin and helped the drunkard to sin more, or maybe,

Joh 9:1 And as Jesus passed by, he saw a man which was blind from his birth.
Joh 9:2 And his disciples asked him, saying, Master, who did sin, this man, or his parents, that he was born blind?
Joh 9:3 Jesus answered, Neither hath this man sinned, nor his parents: but that the works of God should be made manifest in him.
Joh 9:4 I must work the works of him that sent me, while it is day: the night cometh, when no man can work.
Joh 9:5 As long as I am in the world, I am the light of the world.

So I will let Jesus be the judge of who is a sinner and who is not since I dont have any right or authority to condemn anyman.

Marcus O'Reillius

Jan 20, 2014
Pennsylvania
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
StanJ said:
You're sick alright, but not about what you say. It called cognitive dissonance.
Because I don't think like you, I'm the sick one... yeah, right.

Vitriol: abusive or venomous language used to express blame or censure or bitter deep-seated ill will. Barrd and I have taken a lot of grief from you, little miss river jordan and mjr, and then you label us as what you are and you don't like it when it comes back at you.

As a line in the movie "Cool Runnings" - "What is wrong with you is no small thing."

Barrd

His Humble Servant
Jul 27, 2015
It seems to me that it has been Marcus and I who have been the victim of one ad hominem attack after another.
I am totally amazed at the venom dripping from people's mouths...when all either one of us has done is to refuse to participate in sin.

Perhaps Stan and Mj would like to take their complaints before the Throne....I mean, ask Him...how dare He call those innocent gay folks sinners? And doesn't He even know the definition of the word "abomination"?
Go and argue with the Guy Who made the law in the first place, and tell Him all about how you live in a secular nation, and how you are not a part of a Theocracy....

I think I want to be far away when you do....and I'm pretty sure Marcus would agree with me. I sure don't want to be standing too close to either of you when He questions you....and He will....about these things.

StanJ

May 13, 2014
Calgary, Alberta, Canada
Marcus O'Reillius said:
Because I don't think like you, I'm the sick one... yeah, right.

Vitriol: abusive or venomous language used to express blame or censure or bitter deep-seated ill will. Barrd and I have taken a lot of grief from you, little miss river jordan and mjr, and then you label us as what you are and you don't like it when it comes back at you.

As a line in the movie "Cool Runnings" - "What is wrong with you is no small thing."
Marcus, all you're doing is deflecting and trolling now because you can't do anything else. I don't read RJ's posts, as she is on my ignore list, where you're gonna go pretty soon seeing as you have NOTHING to contribute. Nothing wrong with mjrhealth's posts for the most part. Your bias and obvious vehemence is very clear.

Barrd

His Humble Servant
Jul 27, 2015
Isn't it strange that there are only two of us here who are willing to stand with God on this issue?

Well, maybe not....it is pretty obvious that we are not following the crowd...

I thought that all Christians understood what the final fate of unrepentant sinners is. Evidently, only Marcus and I are unwilling to see these people end up paying the ultimate price for their sin. Can it be that me and Marcus are truly alone in wanting to see these people repent and turn from their sin so that they can also enjoy eternity with Jesus? Are we the only ones who want mercy for these sinners?

Lord, I hope that, the next time I "mess up" You will send to me a friend like Marcus, who will love me enough to help me to put that sin away from me. Do not send me a friend like Mj, who will love me right into hell, or a friend like Stan, who doesn't seem to know what You have ordained or what you have called sin...

Status
Not open for further replies.