Antifa is taking over Seattle

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Renniks

Feb 3, 2020
Pennsylvania
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It's only a matter of time before someone is murdered in Chaz, then what happens? Are they gonna form thier own court system?

Reactions: historyb

aspen

“"The harvest is plentiful but the workers are few
Apr 25, 2012
West Coast
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Lol, because one picture was spliced, you believe there are no armed guards? Did you listen to the police statements about people being checked by armed men before being allowed entry?

oh please.

we all know Trumpsters love to bring their heavy weaponry to every protest as well

frankly, everyone needs to calm down and let people protest. this country needs to change

Renniks

Feb 3, 2020
Pennsylvania
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
oh please.

we all know Trumpsters love to bring their heavy weaponry to every protest as well

frankly, everyone needs to calm down and let people protest. this country needs to change
Frankly, people are dying in these " protests" and the protestors don't seem to care. I guess not all lives matter.

aspen

Apr 25, 2012
West Coast
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Frankly, people are dying in these " protests" and the protestors don't seem to care. I guess not all lives matter.

hmm..you seem concerned about human life now?
how about the lives cops took last year? you should be concerned simple out of self interest - more whites were killed than blacks...

Police culture and the laws that support it need to change and protesting seems to be the only way people are listening

Candidus

Jan 27, 2020
Kuna
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Police culture and the laws that support it need to change and protesting seems to be the only way people are listening

I hope that people are listening! This is what you get when you elect Liberal Democrats! We need to clean our Political house from this Anarchist American-Hating Filth this next General Election!

Candidus

Jan 27, 2020
Kuna
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
well, someone has to tell them.....the moral Right has left the building

"hand this man over to Satan for the destruction of the flesh, so that his spirit may be saved on the day of the LORD." 1 Corinthians 5:5.

The "Moral Right" should leave the building! Allow the world to see what Leftist/Communist/Black Racist/Democrat Godless Utopia will look like!

aspen

Apr 25, 2012
West Coast
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
"hand this man over to Satan for the destruction of the flesh, so that his spirit may be saved on the day of the LORD." 1 Corinthians 5:5.

The "Moral Right" should leave the building! Allow the world to see what Leftist/Communist/Black Racist/Democrat Godless Utopia will look like!

Trump goes first

Renniks

Feb 3, 2020
Pennsylvania
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
hmm..you seem concerned about human life now?
how about the lives cops took last year? you should be concerned simple out of self interest - more whites were killed than blacks...

I'm always concerned about human lives.
I have seen a few scattered cases of misuse of force by the cops, that have been addressed. Apparently you think that the police should just lay down and die rather than ever shoot back? Look at what is happening in Atlanta. A cop defends himself and the city erupts in violence from the far left. If they don't want law and order, they will have nothing but more senseless death.
Our system doesn't work without law and order. Without that, it all dissolves into anarchy and chaos...Satan's favorite playground.

aspen

Apr 25, 2012
West Coast
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I have seen a few scattered cases of misuse of force by the cops, that have been addressed. Apparently you think that the police should just lay down and die rather than ever shoot back? Look at what is happening in Atlanta. A cop defends himself and the city erupts in violence from the far left. If they don't want law and order, they will have nothing but more senseless death.
Our system doesn't work without law and order. Without that, it all dissolves into anarchy and chaos...Satan's favorite playground.

yeah....the cop shot a black man during nationwide protests against cops who kill black people....go figure

i do not advocate abolishing the police.

VictoryinJesus

Jan 26, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
They came to a mutual agreement, after repeating the same pattern every night where protesters would march, police would try and force them to disperse by attacking them, and people on both sides would get hurt.

You should make an effort to read accounts from multiple sources to gain a better understanding of the situation. And I certainly wouldn't rely on much of the absolutely stupid and racist things that get posted here.

Could be wrong but I don’t think I’m racists. It is when people start getting hurt. Maybe I’m being indoctrinated by what I’m hearing or seeing but what bothers me the most is double standards. Seen these double standards in life up close and personal. Can understand being angry and upset and wanting the police to be held accountable for wrong and there to not be any double standard because they are policemen. Again, maybe wrong but then it seems by the information I’m seeing the other side claiming to be so peaceful has a host of double standards. “We can do this. but you can’t.” Maybe I’m bias from the start because whenever Pelosi speaks I feel aquatinted very well with the spirit behind the actions and have heard that spirit before. It wasn’t blocks or a police building taken but still taken, with that same voice rearing up behind it that dressed up the lying, the stealing, the cheating and the destroying to take whatever wanted and seize full control. Know that probably makes no sense but for me it is not about being brainwashed by the media but in seeing it all before and it was destructive and not peaceful. A facade which hid the truth rather than expose it(on both sides for all) letting decisions be made based off of all things being seen openly. No, instead it wants its own truths to be well hidden so it wins based off the well constructed manipulated facade or false image.

Last edited:
Reactions: aspen

Candidus

Jan 27, 2020
Kuna
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Blacks compose 13% of the population of the United States. Black men are approximately 6% of the population, yet, they commit 50% of all the murders in America! This man was not pulled over because he was "Black," but for suspected DUI. He overpowered the cop (shame on that cop) and disarmed him of his taser. Then he ran, turned and fired.

Where the problem comes in is that the Police will argue that a taser is a "Non-Lethal weapon" that they can freely shoot you with total impunity. Yet, if you shoot it at them... well, the rules change! Is it a "weapon," or isn't it? If it is a weapon, then firing back is fair and reasonable. If tazing someone is "non-lethal," then tazing a cop is not the same as justifying shooting someone with a gun!

Once again, the Police have laws that say, "Rules for thee, but not for Me!"

There is no justification for the violence and burning down a Wendy's. The clear double-standard of the Police in America has given us another example of what needs to be addressed, clarified and corrected.

Renniks

Feb 3, 2020
Pennsylvania
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
yeah....the cop shot a black man during nationwide protests against cops who kill black people....go figure

i do not advocate abolishing the police.
What do you suggest a police officer do when his life is endangered? Did you ever notice that those who get shot could have been peaceful and not attacked a officer of the law, and avoided getting shot? Police officers are fighting a war against lawlessness. Apparently you think they should do that with both hands tied behind their backs.

Justadude

Feb 25, 2020
Colorado
Faith
Agnostic
Country
United States
Lol, because one picture was spliced, you believe there are no armed guards? Did you listen to the police statements about people being checked by armed men before being allowed entry?
I've not seen "armed guards". I've seen one or two people walking around with guns (seems the ex-rapper is the most prominent).