Antifa is taking over Seattle

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Justadude

Feb 25, 2020
Colorado
Faith
Agnostic
Country
United States
Could be wrong but I don’t think I’m racists. It is when people start getting hurt. Maybe I’m being indoctrinated by what I’m hearing or seeing but what bothers me the most is double standards. Seen these double standards in life up close and personal.
Kinda like when white guys stroll around with guns they're just "exercising their Second Amendment rights", but when black guys do the same thing they're "terrorists" and a "threat"?

Can understand being angry and upset and wanting the police to be held accountable for wrong and there to not be any double standard because they are policemen. Again, maybe wrong but then it seems by the information I’m seeing the other side claiming to be so peaceful has a host of double standards. “We can do this. but you can’t.”
Not sure what you're talking about.

Maybe I’m bias from the start because whenever Pelosi speaks I feel aquatinted very well with the spirit behind the actions and have heard that spirit before. It wasn’t blocks or a police building taken but still taken, with that same voice rearing up behind it that dressed up the lying, the stealing, the cheating and the destroying to take whatever wanted and seize full control. Know that probably makes no sense but for me it is not about being brainwashed by the media but in seeing it all before and it was destructive and not peaceful. A facade which hid the truth rather than expose it(on both sides for all) letting decisions be made based off of all things being seen openly. No, instead it wants its own truths to be well hidden so it wins based off the well constructed manipulated facade or false image.
I don't believe magical beings like "Satan" exist, let alone are behind current events.

aspen

“"The harvest is plentiful but the workers are few
Apr 25, 2012
West Coast
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
What do you suggest a police officer do when his life is endangered? Did you ever notice that those who get shot could have been peaceful and not attacked a officer of the law, and avoided getting shot? Police officers are fighting a war against lawlessness. Apparently you think they should do that with both hands tied behind their backs.

tasers are non lethal weapons

Justadude

Feb 25, 2020
Colorado
Faith
Agnostic
Country
United States
Fox News does it again!

Fox News Reported A Reddit Post Clearly Quoting ’Monty Python’ As Real

...it appears that Fox isn’t aware of the work of John Cleese and Co., and it accidentally let a clear reference to one of the Monty Python movies on air as fact when reporting about the area in Seattle where protesters have been free to assemble for the last few days.

Josh Billinson pointed out on Saturday that the Reddit post shown on the conservative network was actually a nearly word-for-word parody of Monty Python and the Holy Grail...

...It’s unclear if Fox News will cover further developments of the upheaval in centuries-old fictional Europe, but hopefully they’ll avoid rabbits as they get to the bottom of the matter.

Renniks

Feb 3, 2020
Pennsylvania
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
tasers are non lethal weapons
So a policeman is damned if he does and damned if he doesn't. If he puts someone down who is hopped up on drugs with bodily force, it's brutality. If he simply uses his sidearm exactly as he has been trained to do, he's demonized as a racist murderer.

Renniks

Feb 3, 2020
Pennsylvania
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
oh please.

we all know Trumpsters love to bring their heavy weaponry to every protest as well

frankly, everyone needs to calm down and let people protest. this country needs to change
Yes, let's just calm down and let people pull down statues and burn churches and kill to thier hearts content. After all, the children need to let off some steam now and again.

Reactions: Agios and historyb

aspen

Apr 25, 2012
West Coast
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yes, let's just calm down and let people pull down statues and burn churches and kill to thier hearts content. After all, the children need to let off some steam now and again.

The police can stop this any time they are ready to reorganize

aspen

Apr 25, 2012
West Coast
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
So a policeman is damned if he does and damned if he doesn't. If he puts someone down who is hopped up on drugs with bodily force, it's brutality. If he simply uses his sidearm exactly as he has been trained to do, he's demonized as a racist murderer.

yes. if he chooses to cut off the airway of a suspect for 9 minutes or kill a suspect who is firing a non lethal weapon - a weapon that has been used on every police officer during their training - he has to answer for it

aspen

Apr 25, 2012
West Coast
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I just can't... really? Meanwhile, all those lives that are being taken or ruined don't matter I guess.

how many people have died in the protests?

Renniks

Feb 3, 2020
Pennsylvania
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
yes. if he chooses to cut off the airway of a suspect for 9 minutes or kill a suspect who is firing a non lethal weapon - a weapon that has been used on every police officer during their training - he has to answer for it
Yes, every such situation must be judged individually to determine if the action taken was correct. Not judged by random people, but with due process. That's the only way the system works.

Reactions: historyb

aspen

Apr 25, 2012
West Coast
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yes, every such situation must be judged individually to determine if the action taken was correct. Not judged by random people, but with due process. That's the only way the system works.

which why we protest

lforrest

Staff member
Admin
Aug 10, 2012
Faith
Christian
The Supreme Court in Tennessee v. Garner, 471 U.S. 1 (1985) held that the Fourth Amendment prohibited the use of deadly force by police to prevent the escape of a suspect unless the officer has probable cause to believe that the suspect posed a threat of serious physical harm, either to the officer or to others.

Using a non lethal weapon which gives one the ability to incapacitate an officer should be met with deadly force. As no reasonable person should expect the officer to be at the mercy of the assailant.

aspen

Apr 25, 2012
West Coast
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The Supreme Court in Tennessee v. Garner, 471 U.S. 1 (1985) held that the Fourth Amendment prohibited the use of deadly force by police to prevent the escape of a suspect unless the officer has probable cause to believe that the suspect posed a threat of serious physical harm, either to the officer or to others.

Using a non lethal weapon which gives one the ability to incapacitate an officer should be met with deadly force. As no reasonable person should expect the officer to be at the mercy of the assailant.
have you watched the tape? the police man without his taser was pursuing the suspect - why? His partner was right behind him in pursuit of the suspect and he had his taser.