Antifa is taking over Seattle

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Prayer Warrior

Sep 20, 2018
U.S.A.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
If you really do think degentrification = communism, that's your issue.

Except the aren't seeking to impose collectivism, nor are they advocating anything like that. There's a food hall in Oklahoma City called "The Collective". I guess they must be communists!!! :eek:
Are you REALLY not understanding what I'm saying???

I never said de-gentrification equals Communism. It is a plank of Communism. When the Communists take over, they promise a level playing field for everyone with all people having equal authority and control, but this is not possible. Look at ALL the Communist nations. They are all controlled by dictators and a small group of their lackeys, oh, and their military, who is controlled by the dictator.... It's never the general population that has control in a Communist society.

Reactions: Candidus

Renniks

Feb 3, 2020
Pennsylvania
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Sounds like a Communist "utopia." The occupiers are called the "collective." Everyone in the collective seems to be getting along...for now! What happens when the occupiers decide to steal or rape or murder? Who will handle crimes committed? Who will handle armed thugs who might happen into their utopian occupied zone?

Utopia is never reality!

FreeCapitol Hill, a collective linked to the CHAZ, wants to reshape the whole city

As CHAZ emerged, some protesters have released a list of demands.

"We do not request reform, we demand abolition," FreeCapitol Hill, an anonymous collective, wrote in a blog post Tuesday. "We demand that the Seattle Council and the Mayor defund and abolish the Seattle Police Department and the attached Criminal Justice Apparatus."

The collective demanded "de-gentrification" of the city, increased hiring of Black healthcare workers, and an overhaul of the Washington state public school curriculum, with a greater focus on the history of Black and Native Americans in the United States.

They also called for an end to police violence.

"We demand that the use of armed force be banned entirely," the collective wrote. "No guns, no batons, no riot shields, no chemical weapons, especially against those exercising their First Amendment right as Americans to protest."

Source: 'It's reminiscent of Occupy': Protesters in Seattle have established a communal 'autonomous zone' to prove they don't need police
Lol, this is especially amusing since they actually have their own armed guards.

Justadude

Feb 25, 2020
Colorado
Faith
Agnostic
Country
United States
Lol, this is especially amusing since they actually have their own armed guards.
You realize this picture was faked by Fox News, right?

06122020_Fox03_181014-1020x574.jpg

Cristo Rei

Apr 30, 2020
In Christ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
What we are seeing in Seattle is the communist utopia that some liberals fantasize about.
A world where everyone lives in peace and harmony, where people are free to do as they please, where everyone is peaceful and sharing, a world where no leaders and no police are needed.

The Seattle police abandoned their station. Soon after antifa stepped in to claim the territory

antifa-2-getty.jpg

The first thing they did was looted and vandalized the place...

d5817438e9e741f38f0d9fee68ef6e4966-seattle-autonomous-zone.rsquare.w700.jpg

They built a wall to close their borders despite making such a big deal about Trump securing the borders. Anyone coming into Chaz must present some identification and go through a frisk search.

EaUQoE9X0AUP-M0.jpg

Almost immediately the power vacuum was filled by self declared leader Raz Simone who implements his authority with an AK-47.
So much for a commune utopia without a leader

bandicam-2020-06-14-20-59-23-225.jpg

Raz then recruited armed men to secure and patrol the streets.
So after calling to defund the police the antifa communists just inserted their own police force

29472808-8415565-Armed_men_are_seen_manning_checkpoints_controlling_entry_to_the_-a-126_1591992645256.jpg

The residents of Chaz started to run out of food so they tweeted as post asking people to bring food such as vegan meat substitutes and soy products... LoL

9fza75t835451.jpg

Realizing that agriculture would be a required necessity the citizens of Chaz went to work building a farm

pvr0f9id0a451.jpg

Chaz is a dangerous neighborhood at night. The local police chief has said that they are receiving a high number of 911 calls for all kinds of crime from rape to drug dealing to extortion.

29459696-8409067-Demonstrators_clash_with_police_near_the_Seattle_Police_Departme-a-5_1591856568914.jpg

A we witnessing a modern Bolshevik revolution? The collapse of America?

aspen

“"The harvest is plentiful but the workers are few
Apr 25, 2012
West Coast
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It has happened. Terrorism is now on American shores. The Antifa/BLM people have now become ISIS and have taken over parts of Settle and declared independence from the USA. I pray that the army can route out the terrorist. News about it:

Seattle protesters storm City Hall, demand mayor resign after driving police out of area, declaring autonomous zone

BREAKING: Antifa mob planning to take over more Seattle neighbourhoods

I am scared that those terrorist and thugs will get here, I do not want to live in the Antifa/BLM terror land. I am truly worried :(

Snap out it, historyb!

it is all propaganda - digitally enhanced by FOX

Fox News runs digitally altered images in coverage of Seattle’s protests, Capitol Hill Autonomous Zone

and btw, antifa is as common to the northwest, as hurricanes are to the Carolinas...
they have been around for quite awhile now. annoying? yes - dangerous? hardly

Candidus

Jan 27, 2020
Kuna
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Cordon off the area and block entry of all people and food. These Communist rats will scurry home to their parents basement!

It is really that simple! If they are really independent, really their own "Country," then until we have an agreed upon passport from that Country, and a port of entry, no one comes into the United States! If they leave they should be imprisoned until their Country is recognized and the person can be re-patriated!

It will only take three days if travel, food and water are cut off to thin the herd down to the true believers, and two weeks before they abandon their foolish pretend Country!

Waiting on him

Dec 21, 2018
North America
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
They control Seattle, because Seattle lets them control it! The Mayor is doing NOTHING. The Governor is clueless and doing NOTHING! They are weak and corrupt... waiting for Trump to send in the Military to rescue them, and then use it to declare that Trump is a fascist!
This is what is at the core of it all.

Reactions: historyb

Candidus

Jan 27, 2020
Kuna
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
btw, antifa is as common to the northwest, as hurricanes are to the Carolinas...

People in a mob, taking over property and destroying what is not theirs, roving around with AK's and AR's... is "normal" acceptable, and not DANGEROUS?

Where do you live? I need a place to send my grown children to live rent-free and freeload off of you instead of me!

Renniks

Feb 3, 2020
Pennsylvania
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
and btw, antifa is as common to the northwest, as hurricanes are to the Carolinas...
Tell that to the reporter who nearly lost his sight because they sprayed him with chemicals in Portland...

aspen

“"The harvest is plentiful but the workers are few
Apr 25, 2012
West Coast
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
People in a mob, taking over property and destroying what is not theirs, roving around with AK's and AR's... is "normal" acceptable, and not DANGEROUS?

Where do you live? I need a place to send my grown children to live rent-free and freeload off of you instead of me!

you're a real hoot!

i live in the most effective COViD19 response state in the union - in the beautiful Northwest