Any suggestions on how an 18-year-old Christian can meet a nice Christian young lady?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Cristo Rei

Apr 30, 2020
In Christ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
I'm asking for my son. I'm 55 and happily married. :)

Hi... I like your attitude but don't rush the boy... LoL...
Its not like the old days but i still believe getting married when your young is the best way to go...
Its what i should have done

But its a good question... Many young men and women have this problem... I did...
I think church is one of the best places to meet a potential partner...
He can also meet people at birthday parties and other such gatherings...
Another good way to meet someone is through a friend of a friend...

Reactions: marks and K9Buck

DuckieLady

Jan 8, 2021
Midwest-ish
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

I have a weird belief that younger adults/teens should wait on relationships until after they're completed with their education and have enough stability in their own life.

Relationships can be a distraction when you're young and inevitable heartbreak is the worst experience anyone could ever put up with in their entire life. It is just sometimes better to focus on personal development and creating a good foundation.

BUT

He will probably meet a nice lady through school, but if he gets involved in volunteering at church, or anything really, that can open up some doors in getting to meet all sorts of new people.

:)

Jay Ross

Jun 20, 2011
QLD
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
The best prayer that you can pray over your son is that God will include him in those whom He draws to Himself and as such that he will draw him to Himself and guide his steps in all that he does.

That prayer will take care of all the issues that you are afraid of for your son if you believe in and have faith in God's ability to hear and respond to your desires for him/Him.

Shalom

Last edited:
Reactions: marks