Anybody heard from amadeus?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Helen

Oct 22, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
I haven't seen @amadeus around in a while, anyone heard from him?

What a coincidence!
This is the first post that I have read on here today .
And I came on here the moment I had finished writing an email …yes you guessed it, I just finished writing to Amadeus/John, and his wife Kathy ….:)

I asked for updates on things ….hope to hear back sometime today .

Helen

Oct 22, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
I haven't seen @amadeus around in a while, anyone heard from him?

I heard back from Kathy …
She said - quote …
“ John and I are trudging along.
He had another biopsy on his lung today. He had Covid in early September and the nodule in his lung grew by half.
Covid could be at fault but the doctor wants to see if he can figure out what it is once and for all.
I had Covid in early August. “
Etc etc …and the rest of the email …

So we can still keep praying faithfully for them ….they both need healing …as an old preacher said 60 yrs ago to an old lady.

“ You are sick, and I know you don’t mind dying and going to heaven …BUT I’m going to pray for you …then you can die if you want , but you are not going to go to heaven in the devils chariot , you can be healed then die healthy “ ! :)

Never forgotten it,

We may be old , but we don’t have to die sick.
Healing is still “ the children bread “.
…so we will pray on….

Last edited:

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I heard back from Kathy …
She said - quote …
“ John and I are trudging along.
He had another biopsy on his lung today. He had Covid in early September and the nodule in his lung grew by half.
Covid could be at fault but the doctor wants to see if he can figure out what it is once and for all.
I had Covid in early August. “
Etc etc …and the rest of the email …

So we can still keep praying faithfully for them ….they both need healing …as an old preacher said 60 yrs ago to an old lady.

“ You are sick, and I know you don’t mind dying and going to heaven …BUT I’m going to pray for you …then you can die if you want , but you are not going to go to heaven in the devils chariot , you can be healed then die healthy “ ! :)

Never forgotten it,

We may be old , but we don’t have to die sick.
Healing is still “ the children bread “.
…so we will pray on….
❤️