Anyone getting the new Covid booster?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Ziggy

Oct 19, 2020
Maine, USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I am not liberal and I would ask that you stop misrepresenting me which is against forum rules.
I didn't know that, somebody just called me Satan not long ago... oh boy.
Maybe I should call the FBI. Because I'm not sure if he might of mis-gendered me as well.

Sarcasm..

I never get to have any fun around here...
geesh.

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I will pray for you too.
Though in fear for them i do shudder . its one thing to take something in igornance
but what happens to those who are no longer ignorant of the fact THIS PILE OF TRASH SHOT came off the backs of an aborted baby .
OH DEAR , tempt NOT THE LORD is all i can say and all i canpray . SOME of these folks NOW KNOW
it did indeed come off that , THEY DONT CARE A BIT and WILL STILL JUSTIFY why its okay to take it .
THAT WONT BODE WELL at all . NOT AT ALL . I say again NOT AT ALL .

Reactions: Marvelloustime

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Maybe I should call the FBI. Because I'm not sure if he might of mis-gendered me as well.

Sarcasm..

geesh.
EXACTLY. the so called most tolerant fake lovey do claiming call you SATAN and yet man if i but remind with words
how dare i say such a thing . OH YEAH i read where he said that to you .
WEAR IT with a badge of honor . they called JESUS the devil too . I SEEN where he called you satan
but i have been called such by others too . and yet they often lip the words LOVEY LOVE LOVE HOLD THEM RAINBOWS HIGH .

Naomanos

Jul 5, 2021
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
@Naomanos Amigo does that all the time, . You either believe the way amigo believes, or you are dead wrong and as sinful as can be.
He doesn't debate--he condemns, and to tell you the truth, I have never seen the love of Christ in any of his postings.
There are folk you can debate with here-not him.
I have him on ignore for that very reason.

Thank you! I have had him on ignore for several months till today. I took him off to see if things have changed. I have my answer.

Too many people here misrepresent what you say or say that isn't God you're hearing from. IMO, it's wrong. They are coming from their own understanding. They aren't in that personal relationship with God that we each have. So, they don't truly know.

Ziggy

Oct 19, 2020
Maine, USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
EXACTLY. the so called most tolerant fake lovey do claiming call you SATAN and yet man if i but remind with words
how dare i say such a thing . OH YEAH i read where he said that to you .
WEAR IT with a badge of honor . they called JESUS the devil too . I SEEN where he called you satan
but i have been called such by others too . and yet they often lip the words LOVEY LOVE LOVE HOLD THEM RAINBOWS HIGH .
I'm a MAGA Extremist too and now I'm on the FBI domestic terrorist watch list.
I feel so SPECIAL!

I'm not talking about this anymore. We know, they know, everybody knows,
and people gonna do what they gonna do.
My hands are clean, I spoke the words, I warned as much as I could.
Time to shake off the dust...

and head on over to another thread. This one aint getting
anywhere.
((((((hugs)))))

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Sarcasm..

geesh.
I hear lots of crickets my dear friend . they call you satan , and yet .............
DO NOT MARVEL ONE BIT over this . THIS ALL INCLUSIVE LOVE IS OF THE DEVIL HIMSELF .
ITs all leading to a new ten commandment in vaccine we trust govt all mighty digital system .
MANY GONNA BUY IT TOO ziggy . MANY . all we can do is continue to point to CHRIST
continue to exhort , continue to remind all to get back into the bible .
THIS roller coaster of delusion is peaking and it will take all not in the lambs book of life
right down the great roller coaster that only picks up with speed and inquity , but at the bottom
is a great wall of iron that will destroy all on that ride . Just march onwards in the trenches ziggy . ITS ONLY GETTING Worse
from here on out and VERY FAST TOO . CLING TO JESUS , HOLD that BIBLE and read it . march on in the trenches
having zero fear of man . JESUS IS OUR HOPE and OUR SALVATION .

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Thank you! I have had him on ignore for several months till today. I took him off to see if things have changed. I have my answer.

Too many people here misrepresent what you say or say that isn't God you're hearing from. IMO, it's wrong. They are coming from their own understanding. They aren't in that personal relationship with God that we each have. So, they don't truly know.
Rather odd , i mean i did make it clear
and though i used the word liberal
YOU CALLED taken SATAN . GEE i wonder . YOU ALL ARE under guise of the false love . YOU all been duped .
but i will keep praying for you as i desire only good for all

Naomanos

Jul 5, 2021
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Rather odd , i mean i did make it clear
and though i used the word liberal
YOU CALLED taken SATAN . GEE i wonder . YOU ALL ARE under guise of the false love . YOU all been duped .
but i will keep praying for you as i desire only good for all

I never called anyone Satan. You are confusing me with someone else.

Reactions: amigo de christo

Ziggy

Oct 19, 2020
Maine, USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I will mention this though, I don't know if maybe people missed it.
I started a thread for my Democrat friends.
Yesterday I noticed C-Span had a panel of Democrats that are running for President.
Seeing Biden is refusing to have a democrat debate, I thought I'd share it so you all know there are more choices out there than Biden or Trump.
I think there's about 10 of them on the panel, if your interested.
The Thread is called:
To my Democrat Friends.

Seeing Biden wants to be a fascist and keep people from their democratic rights to choose an opposing runner,
I'm just reminding ya'll in this Republic, we are still free to choose, even if the democrats are opposed to it.
Hugs

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I'm a MAGA Extremist too and now I'm on the FBI domestic terrorist watch list.
I feel so SPECIAL!

I'm not talking about this anymore. We know, they know, everybody knows,
and people gonna do what they gonna do.
My hands are clean, I spoke the words, I warned as much as I could.
Time to shake off the dust...

and head on over to another thread. This one aint getting
anywhere.
((((((hugs)))))
The mystery behind the mask . the real enemy , the one this agenda and its father , NOTE NOT FATHER but father ,
is after can be seen . I noticed what the news did on the day of the januray sixth move .
I Noticed when it recapped it , IT was showing something .
THINGS and SIGNS that said SOMETHING ABOUT GOD and CHRIST . ITS AFTER the true saints my friends .
THIS MONSTER hates lambs more than it does ANYTHING . i watched the news
they could not help themselves. THEY kept showing signs about CHRIST , about GOD .
I KNOW WHAT THEY WERE DOING . THIS IS NOT about trump . ITS NOT . ITS NOT
THIS IS BIGGER than that . THIS IS ABOUT ridding the earth of the true lambs WHO wont conform .
MANY GONNA SELL OUT too . IN The end ALL of the blame of all the worlds ills
will be GIVEN UNDER THE NAME OF , and mark these words, FUNDAMENTALISM , BIBLE ONLY lambs .
MARK THEM WORDS . THIS IS NOT about trump . THE DEVIL KNows HIS Time be short .
HE and HIS WHORE are ready for blood against the true bible only lambs .

Ziggy

Oct 19, 2020
Maine, USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Here it is.

Naomanos

Jul 5, 2021
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Here it is.

I've already said in these forums that I would vote for Christie over Biden if he gets the GOP nod.

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Here it is.
That should be titled the RISE OF GLOBAL GOVT by influence and guise of a love religoin . THAT IS HOW it works my friend .
ITS UNIFYING THE WORLD through what it calls love . I know this is not what folks want to hear .
I know folks want to sit in unity churches that accept things and make life easy for them .
BUT TRUTH IT IS . THE LOVEY DO UNITY COMMON GROUND , IS OF THE ONE WORLD GOVT and IT WILL
HELP IN ALL ITS GOALS TO HAVE THE PEOPLES BUIILD as ONE IN ITS EMPIRE . THERE IT IS . OOPS i said it .
THIS COMMON GROUND UNITY LOVE LIE , Is what is transforming the faiths
and the false religoins to merge as one under , THE WORLD GOVT . OOOPS i said it again . Facts are facts man .
PEOPLE are falling for ruse . BIBLE UP my dear , dear friends, cause the hour of our betrayal draws VERY NIGH INDEED .

Ziggy

Oct 19, 2020
Maine, USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The mystery behind the mask . the real enemy , the one this agenda and its father , NOTE NOT FATHER but father ,
is after can be seen . I noticed what the news did on the day of the januray sixth move .
I Noticed when it recapped it , IT was showing something .
THINGS and SIGNS that said SOMETHING ABOUT GOD and CHRIST . ITS AFTER the true saints my friends .
THIS MONSTER hates lambs more than it does ANYTHING . i watched the news
they could not help themselves. THEY kept showing signs about CHRIST , about GOD .
I KNOW WHAT THEY WERE DOING . THIS IS NOT about trump . ITS NOT . ITS NOT
THIS IS BIGGER than that . THIS IS ABOUT ridding the earth of the true lambs WHO wont conform .
MANY GONNA SELL OUT too . IN The end ALL of the blame of all the worlds ills
will be GIVEN UNDER THE NAME OF , and mark these words, FUNDAMENTALISM , BIBLE ONLY lambs .
MARK THEM WORDS . THIS IS NOT about trump . THE DEVIL KNows HIS Time be short .
HE and HIS WHORE are ready for blood against the true bible only lambs .
Not taking sides here because I'm not racist or a bigot or xenephobic or antisemitic or anti muslim...
What you are don't matter to me, it's who you are that matters..
But I been watching a lot of these antisemitic protests and kids getting attacked in those top colleges like Harvard, and Penn State.
And they're not doing anything about it.
You know that saying, first they came for this one and nobody did anything, then they came for that one and still no one came,
then they came for me and no one was left to help?

We are there.

Hugs

Ziggy

Oct 19, 2020
Maine, USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I've already said in these forums that I would vote for Christie over Biden if he gets the GOP nod.
That's fine. I just didn't know that there area lot more democratic voices out there running, but their not getting any air time.
And apparently there won't be any Democrat debates. So I was just sharing.
Hugs

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
That is a tough one . I dont know which one is worse . the SNAKE or the snake that hides in the conservative field .
I would not vote for christie at all , or that lady , cant remember her name . THEY ALL IN BED WITH A LIE .
I TRIED to tell you all BOTH SIDES are infected big time . THIS WORLD IS DONE , this nation is done
AND IT AINT cause GOD didnt love us , ITS CAUSE though HE CALLED they keep rejecting and getting worse .
THEY HOLDING RAINBOWS For pete sakes , callign evil good and good evil
and none does repent of his wicked sins cause they call it all good , they promise them life . AND THIS IS CHURCHES i am taling about dude .
THE REPROBATION has been delivered , the dark rainbow will gain the ground , the many path lie will become the relgion
and will be called and considered LOVE by all . WELL CEPT THE LAMBS that is , but they will hunt for us .

Ziggy

Oct 19, 2020
Maine, USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
That should be titled the RISE OF GLOBAL GOVT by influence and guise of a love religoin . THAT IS HOW it works my friend .
ITS UNIFYING THE WORLD through what it calls love . I know this is not what folks want to hear .
I know folks want to sit in unity churches that accept things and make life easy for them .
BUT TRUTH IT IS . THE LOVEY DO UNITY COMMON GROUND , IS OF THE ONE WORLD GOVT and IT WILL
HELP IN ALL ITS GOALS TO HAVE THE PEOPLES BUIILD as ONE IN ITS EMPIRE . THERE IT IS . OOPS i said it .
THIS COMMON GROUND UNITY LOVE LIE , Is what is transforming the faiths
and the false religoins to merge as one under , THE WORLD GOVT . OOOPS i said it again . Facts are facts man .
PEOPLE are falling for ruse . BIBLE UP my dear , dear friends, cause the hour of our betrayal draws VERY NIGH INDEED .
I started watching it this morning but got sidetracked with Dad.
Look, I'm Trump all the way 2024.
But some of these democrats are very moderate, down the middle guys.
I may not agree with a lot of what they said, but as far as pac money and taking care of home and the border and the vets...
I agree with these.
I'm just saying.. there are choices. Don't let them put you (Democrats) in a box thinking you only have one choice.
There are many.
Hugs