Anyone going to watch the Presidential debates?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Status
Not open for further replies.

April_Rose

Sep 15, 2020
Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Btw, I admit I was asking for that Karen comment but I don't think it's fair to the people who are actually named Karen and automatically judged for it. :(

JohnDB

Feb 7, 2010
TN
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
An honest man would keep his word and release his tax returns if he said he would release his tax returns. An honest man would want to vindicate himself and clear his good name if he is accused of any wrongdoing, whether it's related to his taxes or anything else in his life.

Donald Trump isn't acting like an honest man by his stubborn refusal to release his tax returns. On the contrary, he is behaving like a guilty man, who has some nefarious and felonious activities to hide that could indict him on federal charges and even send him to prison for tax fraud.

Donald Trump's Changing Positions On Releasing His Taxes

Everything Donald Trump Has Said About Releasing His Tax Returns

Trump on Releasing His Tax Returns: From ‘Absolutely’ to ‘Political Prosecution’

From what he said Tuesday night was that they weren't finished...

And I can believe that.

Where he would have to prepay tax dollars owed his returns probably look like a set of encyclopedias.

When you have several billions of dollars out there in various commercial properties and businesses it takes a lot of time to get them finally completed to where the IRS agrees with you on every single thing in that encyclopedia set. Valuations, capital gains, rental agreements, late fees and rents based upon retail sales, interest payments and on and on it goes.

So since it's having to go through exceptional scrutiny...it has to be exceptionally prepared.

And every year after that.
When he says that he has paid millions of dollars in taxes...hey, I don't even make that much nd of money much less earn enough to have to pay that kind.

JohnDB

Feb 7, 2010
TN
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yes, it is troubling for him to call on the Proud Boys like that. It reminds me of when he suggested the "Second Amendment People" could act against Hillary Clinton if she had won the 2016 presidential election. He made an obvious threat on her life.

When asked yesterday about the "proud boys" he really didn't know who they were...he didn't know that there was a group called that. Has absolutely no clue.

And I can believe that.
The man has a lot of stuff on wildly varying topics every 15 minutes every day that he has to make decisions on...pop culture and various groups aren't usually on his table of things to discuss.
Football was one...and he got them to restart....it hasn't been without hiccups.

But it's been nice too.

aspen

“"The harvest is plentiful but the workers are few
Apr 25, 2012
West Coast
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
He has a habit of inciting violence. Yes, it is troubling for him to call on the Proud Boys like that. It reminds me of when he suggested the "Second Amendment People" could act against Hillary Clinton if she had won the 2016 presidential election. He made an obvious threat on her life.

This election is going to be violent.

Tampering with mail is a crime
Voter suppression is a crime
Voter intimidation at the polls is a crime
inciting violence is a crime

Trump knew he would lose the election a long time ago. He never planned on winning it fairly. He has no intention of leaving or ever having another election.

aspen

Apr 25, 2012
West Coast
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
When asked yesterday about the "proud boys" he really didn't know who they were...he didn't know that there was a group called that. Has absolutely no clue.

And I can believe that.
The man has a lot of stuff on wildly varying topics every 15 minutes every day that he has to make decisions on...pop culture and various groups aren't usually on his table of things to discuss.
Football was one...and he got them to restart....it hasn't been without hiccups.

But it's been nice too.

he is briefed daily. His director of the FBI believes them to be a terrorist organization. It is Trump's job to know

April_Rose

Sep 15, 2020
Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
This election is going to be violent.

Tampering with mail is a crime
Voter suppression is a crime
Voter intimidation at the polls is a crime
inciting violence is a crime

Trump knew he would lose the election a long time ago. He never planned on winning it fairly. He has no intention of leaving or ever having another election.

No,.. he just has his words twisted around and how do you know he's going to lose?

Seven of Nine

Sep 28, 2020
North Texas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

And I can believe that.

But it's been nice too.

I'm sorry but I'm not buying his backtracking excuses. He went from "Proud Boys, stand back and stand by!" to "I don't know who the Proud Boys are." I've already pointed out how he's done this kind of backtracking before with David Duke and Prince Andrew in his attempt to save face.

April_Rose

Sep 15, 2020
Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Again nothing against you personally but the guy's an idiot.

April_Rose

Sep 15, 2020
Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The sad truth is, you would denigrate anyone who ran against your mad king.

I'm not trying to criticize you,.. I'm just trying to get you to open up your eyes that Biden isn't going to do anything for this country except make it worse. Sorry if it came out that way,.. but what has Biden done that makes you think he's going to be a good president? What promises has he kept? Not how many did he make,.. but how many did he actually keep? If you can name one thing then maybe I might actually agree with you and we can discuss it.

aspen

Apr 25, 2012
West Coast
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
That Biden is a lazy lying scumbag? Nah,.. that's old news.

you mean like watching Fox until 11 am every morning in place of his daily briefings?
Oh right....it is tough being a stable genius

Seven of Nine

Sep 28, 2020
North Texas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Again nothing against you personally but the guy's an idiot.

Let's be honest here, April. Both Biden and Trump are exhibited clear signs of their mental health decline. As I've pointed out before, we have Biden with his 180 years remark and Trump with his remark about airports being taken over during the American Revolutionary War. We have Biden exhibiting confusion about which election he's campaigning for and Trump saying "Nipple" and "Button" instead of Nepal And Bhutan. In fact, there are plenty of examples to post about Biden and Trump. Both men are in their 70's and their mental health isn't what it use to be.

'I am a gaffe machine': a history of Joe Biden's biggest blunders

Trump blunders: From Covfefe to ‘Thighland’ – some of the president’s most embarrassing gaffes

Status
Not open for further replies.