Anyone going to watch the Presidential debates?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Status
Not open for further replies.

aspen

“"The harvest is plentiful but the workers are few
Apr 25, 2012
West Coast
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I'm not trying to criticize you,.. I'm just trying to get you to open up your eyes that Biden isn't going to do anything for this country except make it worse. Sorry if it came out that way,.. but what has Biden done that makes you think he's going to be a good president? What promises has he kept? Not how many did he make,.. but how many did he actually keep? If you can name one thing then maybe I might actually agree with you and we can discuss it.

I do not feel insulted at all. It is ironic however that you are attempting to open my eyes. Biden is a private citizen, what promises is he supposed to be keeping?

aspen

Apr 25, 2012
West Coast
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Let's be honest here, April. Both Biden and Trump are exhibited clear signs of their mental health decline. As I've pointed out before, we have Biden with his 180 years remark and Trump with his remark about airports being taken over during the American Revolutionary War. We have Biden exhibiting confusion about which election he's campaigning for and Trump saying "Nipple" and "Button" instead of Nepal And Bhutan. In fact, there are plenty of examples to post from both Biden and Trump. Both men are in their 70's and their mental health isn't what it use to be.

'I am a gaffe machine': a history of Joe Biden's biggest blunders

Trump blunders: From Covfefe to ‘Thighland’ – some of the president’s most embarrassing gaffes

Biden has a long history of making gaffes - it is not old age, it is a severe stutter

aspen

Apr 25, 2012
West Coast
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Btw, I admit I was asking for that Karen comment but I don't think it's fair to the people who are actually named Karen and automatically judged for it. :(

I have no words...

April_Rose

Sep 15, 2020
Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
you mean like watching Fox until 11 am every morning in place of his daily briefings?
Oh right....it is tough being a stable genius

I'm not really sure what your point is here to be perfectly honest with you. :/

Let's be honest here, April. Both Biden and Trump are exhibited clear signs of their mental health decline.

Such as? (With Trump)

I do not feel insulted at all. It is ironic however that you are attempting to open my eyes. Biden is a private citizen, what promises is he supposed to be keeping?

Pick one.

https://www.donaldjtrump.com/media/for-47-years-joe-biden-failed-to-keep-his-promises/

aspen

Apr 25, 2012
West Coast
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I'll concede that his stutter may contribute to some of his gaffes, but he is also 77 years old.

he corrects his gaffes - it is not like he doesn't notice them like a demented, doddering old man. Nancy Pelosi and Ruth Bader Ginsberg are and was in their 80s.

also, Biden is not Trump - he will release his medical records from a reputable physician.

Seven of Nine

Sep 28, 2020
North Texas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
he corrects his gaffes - it is not like he doesn't notice them like a demented, doddering old man. Nancy Pelosi and Ruth Bader Ginsberg are and was in their 80s.

also, Biden is not Trump - he will release his medical records from a reputable physician.

apGpA2B_460s.jpg

I'm sorry, but this ^ isn't the normal behavior of an elderly man who isn't suffering from a mental decline.

Last edited:

farouk

Jan 21, 2009
North America

@aspen Up here in Canada Diefenbaker gave signs sometimes of struggling under stress...compared with JFK, his more youthful opposite number.

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Quote Aspen:

"For some people, loud advocacy of Trump helps to cover up the deep doubt and even shame they feel about their support for Trump. It’s not enough to express tepid approval of a president who is corrupting the White House and destroying America’s alliances and inflicting economic catastrophe on the country: You have to shout if you want to convince yourself as well as others. You have to exaggerate your feelings if you are to make them believable."

-Anne Applebaum, The Atlantic

What a load of barnyard. -- So the Disciples who stood FIRM in professing Jesus were ONLY TRYING TO CONVINCE THEMSELVES?

Let me suggest that those who have agendas which contradict the TRUTH make up such nonsense. And TRUTH covers LIFE, not just politics:

Lke 16:10 “He who is faithful in a very little is faithful also in much; and he who is dishonest in a very little is dishonest also in much.

As such, you're simply DISHONEST and can't be trusted in ANYTHING! :)
Bobby Jo

Last edited:

aspen

Apr 25, 2012
West Coast
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I'm not really sure what your point is here to be perfectly honest with you. :/

My point is that never in the history of the Presidency has a person lounged around until the late morning watching tv. Never has any President taken as much time off as Trump.

implying that Biden is lazy is laughable.

Also, why should I defend Biden's record, while our country is burning down, experiencing a pandemic and record unemployment? All on Trumps watch?

it is as if you see Trump as comparable to Biden, when, in fact, Trump has more in common with a tv mob boss - seriously! He is a joke, April.

Biden was the VP of a scandal free administration, which demonstrated highly effective leadership, specifically, digging us out of the crapshow of the previous administration.

Compared to a grifter? A conman? Possibly a traitor?

nope, nope, nope

aspen

Apr 25, 2012
West Coast
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
So this board allows this type of disrespect?

I'm just laying out the facts Michie

Trump also believes that reality he disagrees with are attacks and disrespect.

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
So this board allows this type of disrespect?

Yeah, it's real life, with real idiots. And the sad thing is that these individuals CLAIM they're Christians but just as in our own churches, we see who's there to worship Jesus, and who's simply there for whatever agendas, -- sometimes just to stir trouble, gossip, slander --, who knows.

But in the end, they'll be dealt with accordingly:

Matt. 7:22 On that day many will say to me, ‘Lord, Lord, did we not prophesy in your name, and cast out demons in your name, and do many mighty works in your name?’ 23 And then will I declare to them, ‘I never knew you; depart from me, you evildoers.’

So remember, Jesus called out these HYPOCRITES, and even called Peter "satan", so these interactions are Scriptural and HEALTHY for the BODY to hold each other accountable! :)

Bobby Jo

aspen

Apr 25, 2012
West Coast
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
@aspen Up here in Canada Diefenbaker gave signs sometimes of struggling under stress...compared with JFK, his more youthful opposite number.

there is no doubt that we need to elect younger people, but obviously, neither party wants to do it - even the progressives wanted Bernie and Warren

aspen

Apr 25, 2012
West Coast
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
View attachment 10877

I'm sorry, but this ^ isn't the normal behavior of an elderly man who isn't suffering from a mental decline.

what is the context?

also, like I just posted on another thread, I am all for electing younger people, but Americans like their leaders old. Both parties. Even the progressives rallied behind Sanders and Warren

Grailhunter

Jun 19, 2019
FARMINGTON
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I think this election is very important in saving our Democracy from the clutches of Donald Trump. I know I'm not the only American who feels this way either because I've been watching the videos of lifelong Republicans on RVAT and The Lincoln Project who are voting for Biden.
You are not going to have democracy if you do not have Donald Trump!
Have you ever noticed that when the democrats get together at rallies...It is not about God, most will not wear a cross as a necklace. Some will not say "under God" when they recite the national anthem. Prayers....out of the question!

Did you see the American flag on any of their lapels? No! No surprise. How about displays, did you see the American Flag displayed in the back ground. Did you see any of them condemn the murderous mobs? Did you see any of them stand up for the Police? Who does the police support? What do they do at these protests....they burn the American Flag! The democrats are against this country, its history, and everything it stands for, while embracing China! Are the democrats running on a platform of law and order....they cannot do that! They cannot support God, they cannot support this country.

You know why? Because if they promoted God, law and order, and patriotism they would lose their base because they represent the scum, the criminals, the drug users, the freeloaders.

Ever wonder why on democrat talk shows they really don't talk about what they represent.....what they believe.
What are they going to do, have cheerleaders for abortion....Ra! Ra! 600,000 babies murdered this year, lets shoot for a million next year....vote Biden! Ra! Ra" "Honk if you want communism!"

Confiscations of weapons! What are they going to say, "Criminal careers are way too dangerous! Confiscate the guns so the american families are defenseless. More revolving door courts! Get rid of the police so the unarmed families do not have a chance.... "Do they say, "Do what the police officers tell you to do." No no, what they are saying in writing is that when you are attacked or robbed by a criminal, you should do exactly as they say." They prosecute those that defend themselves and support criminal and justify murderers....They are not going to say anything bad about them. Capital punishment is wrong....put full throttle on murdering babies! You don't think the criminals are for democrats?
Micheal Bloomberg is bailing out violent federal criminals in Florida so they can vote democrat. Bloomberg is communist as well as his billionaire bodies that are funding the murderous mobs. Do you think they are working during the day, do you? Who would employ them? Look at the connections that these communist billionaires have with China.

What they say is that anyone that stands up for the police or their lives or their property....they are white supremacists. They expect us to stand there and watch as they destroy, loot, burn, assault, and murder.

What are they going to say on a democrat talk show..."Our fair share is in your pocket!"
Tax tax tax

Anybody with half a brain stem would know that they and anyone that support them are the enemy of the state.

The democrats congress has committed high treason and Hunter Biden and sleep Joe have profited as they sold us out to China, they are traitors to this country.

Last edited:
Reactions: Bobby Jo

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
... Never has any President taken as much time off as Trump. ...

More hogwash. This man works 16 hours a day, six or seven days a week, sleeping four hours a night. In the 2019 election the Liberals said his workaholic personality was "bad for the nation", but in hindsight, he has taken MORE ACTION with ABSOLUTE RESISTANCE from the lying Dems, -- including the FAKE Russia Hoax, the FAKE Impeachment, and the compete LIES of the Media. And apparently not only has the MCUSA been passed, and the Economy reached into the Inner-Cities, and this Wuhan Virus been handled, but Trump ALSO has THREE NOBEL PEACE PRIZE NOMINATIONS.

I'd say that's pretty good for a man who I believe is not only TOUGH, but whom I expect is ONE of the TWO Witnesses, with Pence being the SECOND.

... but liars lie ...
Bobby Jo

Status
Not open for further replies.