Anyone here LOVE to garden?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Spyder

Jan 9, 2024
Holt
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Wow!!!...you’ve been busy...I would love to grow my own vegetable garden,,I grew some tomatoes a few years back, the darn rats ate them, that were nesting under my decking at the time........you have worked hard....

Tell us what you’re growing @Spyder ?xx
Usually things like cucumbers, tomatoes, squash, green beans, bell peppers, radishes, banana peppers, and Jalapenos. I have done zipper peas, potatoes, and corn

VictoryinJesus

Jan 26, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I agree about a large garden, plus they take a lot of hard work to manage.

Even this small one of mine, keeps me busy.

My neighbour has the same style of garden that you have, she has artificial grass, which is extremely good quality, it always looks like new and very realistic...I’ve helped her hoover it at times, as she has a massive Oak Tree in another garden , all the leaves blow into her side garden, it’s a funny set up, she has 2 gardens, with a council alley running through the middle of the 2 gardens, she also has many pots on the artificial side of the garden....everyone comments on both her gardens as the walk past them ...I will ask her if I can post some pics of her garden ,once summer is here,xx

I’ve been busy on my decking, it hardly gets any sun , is full of that horrible green stuff, I gave half of it a good clean, unfortunately the green colour won’t come out of the wood, here’s a picture of my decking.xx

View attachment 44124
Personally I LOVE your decking! But everyone love’s different styles. To me it’s very unique. I like the green patina also. It adds a woodsy-out—by-a -brook -feel. it needs a waterfall of some sorts, even if its a small one. a hammock would be nice too! It’s a great space which has tons of potential in my opinion. It looks really cool temperate wise…does it stay cool on your deck?

• Love
Reactions: Debp and Ritajanice

Ritajanice

Staff member
Encounter Team
Mar 9, 2023
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Personally I LOVE your decking! But everyone love’s different styles. To me it’s very unique. I like the green patina also. It adds a woodsy-out—by-a -brook -feel. it needs a waterfall of some sorts, even if its a small one. a hammock would be nice too! It’s a great space which has tons of potential in my opinion. It looks really cool temperate wise…does it stay cool on your deck?
Hi VIJ,yes, it stays cool in the summer, I do have a water feature that will be going on the decking soon,I had tubs of bedding plants on the deck last year as well,I will only be having one this year, I get fed up with the watering after a while, plus I’m away at my Sons a lot, my garden is a cottage garden style, I will post some pictures soon.xx

Reactions: Debp