Anyone here not been called a hypocrite by mjr yet?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Has mjr called you a hypocrite?

• Yes

Votes: 4 66.7%
  • No

Votes: 2 33.3%

• Total voters

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States Minor Outlying Islands
The poll asks "has mjr called you a hypocrite," nickname used in purpose.
If you have had no interaction with mjr pls do not vote. Results are anonymous, and may be viewed without voting

mjrhealth

Mar 15, 2009
Australia
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
@bbyrd009 oh you do surprise me, and I thought you where not reading my posts.. I guess I must of trod on someones Idol, they dont like getting trod on, or was it those people who demand we do things that they themselves do not do like "keep the law".

And all this comming from a man, who doesnt believe the very basic part of Christianity and insist that Christ did not, and cannot die for Him nor anyone elses sins, and than triers to teach us how to be saved.
You truly made my day, not even BOL had this much attention.

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
@bbyrd009 oh you do surprise me, and I thought you where not reading my posts.. I guess I must of trod on someones Idol, they dont like getting trod on, or was it those people who demand we do things that they themselves do not do like "keep the law".

And all this comming from a man, who doesnt believe the very basic part of Christianity and insist that Christ did not, and cannot die for Him nor anyone elses sins, and than triers to teach us how to be saved.
You truly made my day, not even BOL had this much attention.
well, I should maybe say again that irl I would never do this, and we would prolly be great friends; I would slap you on the back and sell you something you don't need, and you would recommend me to all your friends. But in here youre full of crap as far as im concerned mjr, and I can back mine up, and you cannot back yours up. Ready when you are ok

No Son of Man may die for another's sins; the soul that sins will die
if anyone would be My disciple, let him pick up his cross and follow Me

and on the "saved" misunderstanding,
if I testify of myself, my testimony is invalid

Reactions: VictoryinJesus

mjrhealth

Mar 15, 2009
Australia
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
well, I should maybe say again that irl I would never do this, and we would prolly be great friends; I would slap you on the back and sell you something you don't need, and you would recommend me to all your friends. But in here youre full of crap as far as im concerned mjr, and I can back mine up, and you cannot back yours up. Ready when you are ok

and on the "saved" misunderstanding,
if I testify of myself, my testimony is invalid

1Co 15:2 By which also ye are saved, if ye keep in memory what I preached unto you, unless ye have believed in vain.
1Co 15:3 For I delivered unto you first of all that which I also received, how that Christ died for our sins according to the scriptures;

Zec_12:10 And I will pour upon the house of David, and upon the inhabitants of Jerusalem, the spirit of grace and of supplications: and they shall look upon me whom they have pierced, and they shall mourn for him, as one mourneth for his only son, and shall be in bitterness for him, as one that is in bitterness for his firstborn.

as for the cross. dead men who are resurrected dont carry crosses only those about to die.

VictoryinJesus

Jan 26, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

John 10:27
[27] My sheep hear my voice, and I know them, and they follow me:

Reactions: bbyrd009

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
as for the cross. dead men who are resurrected dont carry crosses only those about to die
well mjr surely you might see that Christ did not tell us that if anyone would be His disciple to pick up their crosses and follow in vain, ok. Now we are in a forum and not irl, and I know I give you hell in here but you might be an awesome living sacrifice ok, I don't know, but I also don't know how you can fit these principles into your theology ok.

well that's not true I guess, I do, but ignoring Scripture that doesn't fit your pov is just not the best way to go imo, ok. I'd work out some way to treat those vv/concepts in words that others can understand and then test them maybe? I mean your current approach there is clever ok, don't get me wrong, but in order to maintain it you must first Testify of Yourself, right, and then see how easily it might be perceived that you just roll on downhill from there?

Reactions: Willie T