apostolic succession

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Johnoneone

Feb 11, 2011
Ok, I read them both. You're right...I do not agree with the who Abel/Cain being of seperate fathers. The Bible simply does not teach this. Being "of the evil one" simply means we succumb to satan...not that he knocked our mothers up!!
As far as the 3 earth ages go...I don't really believe that either...I'm kinda of a young earth believer.
But having said that, I don't think it's a salvation issue either, which means we are free to disagree about it.
I also disagree with your attitude, to be frank. We may agree doctrinely, but I'm afraid that I can't be happy about the way you behave. If you are trying to correct people because you love them and want them to know the truth, you're going about it completely the wrong way. And if you're doing it because you 'know you're right, and have to be right'...then I'm afraid you're being religious.
Pray about it, okay? Let God help you determine how you should proceed.

listen girl friend the 3E ages and secularism go hand in hand. they believe there are those born of satan and those born of adam. 3E ages also teaches we all lived before in a spirit form in the first age during the fall of satan. and now were simply playing out those spirits in the flesh here in this age. its the same teaching. Its a mix of Calvinism, reincarnation, and secular separation. some teach gen 1:26 is a completly different people fron Adam and eve. But they still believe satan planted his seed "fallen spirits" in cain threw eve. BY HAVING SEX.

Rach1370

Apr 17, 2010
Australia
listen girl friend the 3E ages and secularism go hand in hand. they believe there are those born of satan and those born of adam. 3E ages also teaches we all lived before in a spirit form in the first age during the fall of satan. and now were simply playing out those spirits in the flesh here in this age. its the same teaching. Its a mix of Calvinism, reincarnation, and secular separation. some teach gen 1:26 is a completly different people fron Adam and eve. But they still believe satan planted his seed "fallen spirits" in cain threw eve. BY HAVING SEX.

Yes, I know what the 3 earth ages teach...and I think it's wrong...as I said.
But does it stop them from loving Jesus? Following Jesus? Having faith and trust in Jesus? From repenting of sin? I can't see that it does, so why on earth would I start a war with them? As I've said before (maybe even to you?!) Sound doctrine is needed, yes, but if we don't have love, we're not really following the teaching of Jesus. Sound doctrine without a relationship with Jesus will get us to hell just as quick as dodgy doctrine....

aspen

“"The harvest is plentiful but the workers are few
Apr 25, 2012
West Coast
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Rach...I respect you for reaching out to people you do not agree with - like me :)

but only God can change hearts and minds.

Johnoneone

Feb 11, 2011
I also disagree with your attitude, to be frank. We may agree doctrinely, but I'm afraid that I can't be happy about the way you behave. If you are trying to correct people because you love them and want them to know the truth, you're going about it completely the wrong way. And if you're doing it because you 'know you're right, and have to be right'...then I'm afraid you're being religious.
Pray about it, okay? Let God help you determine how you should proceed.

Do you think jiggy or HS would let me publicly inform you HS and jiggy have the silence button they use it all the time. I doesn't show up as your banned you cant log on and people just think you went away. They've fooled you for how long? do you think archeologist just quit posting? he was active in lots of threads. read this http://www.christian...post__p__103702

archeologist mysteriously quit post shortly after that reply to hammerstones post. as do many others.

A war to warn the gullible people that fall for aspens nice guy pose and then teaches God is a murder in the OT. As well as his open disrespect for the bible its self. It is amazing that these people can just contradict themselves all day long and you dont notice.

I know you have, and I know your accounts have been disabled. We always find you. Keep playing your games, you will lose. We will continue to teach the truth from Scripture. You will not stop it.

BTW tom thanks for confirming your all real tight around here. You dont need staff badges to be on the inside. its a tight little bunch of false teachers playing games. And by the way just what will I lose? Your the ones that started the game its yours to lose. you all sit back and decide whos account to disable and everyone just thinks they went away. Well with liberal catholics and universalism on your list of preferred members all with bad atitudes.

lokk at jiggy weasels the word of god thread, everyone that opposed his opinion is banned. He even winked at aspen indicating that they, us would not last long. Well thats exactly what happened. And Im the one playing games, please.

aspen wouldn't last a day posting the stuff he does here on a bible believing forum. but hes still here. whats that tell people?

aspen

Apr 25, 2012
West Coast
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
When did I teach that God is a murderer?

Rach1370

Apr 17, 2010
Australia
Do you think jiggy or HS would let me publicly inform you HS and jiggy have the silence button they use it all the time. I doesn't show up as your banned you cant log on and people just think you went away. They've fooled you for how long? do you think archeologist just quit posting? he was active in lots of threads. read this http://www.christian...post__p__103702

archeologist mysteriously quit post shortly after that reply to hammerstones post. as do many others.

A war to warn the gullible people that fall for aspens nice guy pose and then teaches God is a murder in the OT. As well as his open disrespect for the bible its self. It is amazing that these people can just contradict themselves all day long and you dont notice.

So other peoples apparent unchristian behaviour justifies your own? I'm very sorry you feel that way.
I probably wont reply to you after this...I don't think you'll change your mind, and I really don't want to encourage you to continue.

aspen

Apr 25, 2012
West Coast
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
oops, never mind.........got sucked in.

Johnoneone

Feb 11, 2011
[sup]John 3:16[/sup]
[sup] [/sup]For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life.

1 John 3:16
This is how we know what love is: Jesus Christ laid down his life for us. And we ought to lay down our lives for our brothers and sisters.
So, since God loved the world and Jesus who laid down His life for us, tells us to love God and our neighbors; why do you question if God loves everyone? Has He change His mind? Would He be so unethical as to demand a higher moral standard for His creation than for Himself?

please aspen spare me your false humility. Are you putting on a show for rach? Your an idiot on a long leach. Hammerstone simply lets you lip off at who ever when ever you like.

like you and his catholic pawn aspen. you distract from his real agenda, teaching a 3 earth ages theology and Satan having sex with eve. Your just allowed to be rude. how does it feel to be used? satan and eve having sex is a white race, kkk belief. Shared by Hitler as well. :lol:

aspen

Apr 25, 2012
West Coast
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
please aspen spare me your false humility. Are you putting on a show for rach? Your an idiot on a long leach. Hammerstone simply lets you lip off at who ever when ever you like.

like you and his catholic pawn aspen. you distract from his real agenda, teaching a 3 earth ages theology and Satan having sex with eve. Your just allowed to be rude. how does it feel to be used? satan and eve having sex is a white race, kkk belief. Shared by Hitler as well. :lol:

Oh com'mon.......aren't you going to take credit for getting me shunned for a week?

Yeah....those long leaches really take it out of you.....

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Johnoneone

Feb 11, 2011
So other peoples apparent unchristian behaviour justifies your own? I'm very sorry you feel that way.
I probably wont reply to you after this...I don't think you'll change your mind, and I really don't want to encourage you to continue.

Look around you didn't have a clue. Do you think Im lieing? read for yourself. Jesus died for the truth. Is exposing the truth the wrong course? How do you suppose we get our message, warning out? Ask jiggy? I told you to look at jiggys bate thread "the word of God" texUs called it a bate thread to jiggy hes gone as well. aspen doent believe the bible the way you do or jiggy ether. the people that did believe the word in that thread are all banned. aspen and jiggy had a laugh im sure. jiggy was right there supporting aspenes anti bible teaching. You just stay in your little world and pretend you dont know or see anything.

aspen

Apr 25, 2012
West Coast
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I would love to talk to you without the constraints of this forum....your theology is so whacked.

Johnoneone

Feb 11, 2011
Oh com'mon.......aren't you going to take credit for getting me shunned for a week?

Yeah....those long leaches really take it out of you.....

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

thats what I thought false humility false teacher bible hating catholic, you make for a perfect distraction, all the 3E age boys just turn you lose. Jiggys in the same boat as you by the way. a pawn. to cover up any implications about the true members.

aspen

Apr 25, 2012
West Coast
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
thats what I thought false humility false teacher bible hating catholic, you make for a perfect distraction, all the 3E age boys just turn you lose. Jiggys in the same boat as you by the way. a pawn. to cover up any implications about the true members.

So, I am a teacher now - I thought you agreed with me that this is simply an opinion board. Which is it?

Johnoneone

Feb 11, 2011
I would love to talk to you without the constraints of this forum....your theology is so whacked.

I'll let your own words speak for your theology master wacky :lol:

As far as abuses of the scriptures go, the real danger is mistaking the Bible for God. There is a such thing as spending too much time memorizing and adoring and engaging in microscopic exegesis of the written word; we can lose the simple message of loving God and our neighbor. Love; it really is that simple.

Too much time in study often leads to pride, rather than humility. It also idolizes the Bible - instead of aiding in our sanctification, it reduces God and faith to the written word. We get stuck in the transitional object stage - the Bible become a teddy bear to soothe our fragile sense of self. St. Benedict was right - we need balance - study, work, rest, prayer, and nourishment.

blessings

Well, this is an opinion board. Unless we are copying and posting scripture without commentary, we are simply expressing our opinions about the Truth. I think your expectations may be a bit high. As far as dates changing and identities changing - I am not sure why it matters, to be honest. Online activities are synonymous with "not being as they seem".

Finally, feel free to disagree with me about the Bible - it is only my opinion.

blessings

Rach1370

Apr 17, 2010
Australia
Look around you didn't have a clue. Do you think Im lieing? read for yourself. Jesus died for the truth. Is exposing the truth the wrong course? How do you suppose we get our message, warning out? Ask jiggy? I told you to look at jiggys bate thread "the word of God" texUs called it a bate thread to jiggy hes gone as well. aspen doent believe the bible the way you do or jiggy ether. the people that did believe the word in that thread are all banned. aspen and jiggy had a laugh im sure. jiggy was right there supporting aspenes anti bible teaching. You just stay in your little world and pretend you dont know or see anything.

Okay...heres how it is. I'm not ignorant. Just because I've haven't managed to read every single thread doesn't mean I "don't have a clue". I'm well aware that many people on this board don't have an 'orthodox' way of view both the bible and the faith. I don't agree with this...nor do I ignore it. I do my best to point out what I believe are false beliefs.
Perhaps you could think on this fact...when I point out the truth...I do my very best to not be a jerk...and note...I have not been even cautioned, let alone banned. So while you wage war, venting against those who are misguided, I think I'll keep to my way of standing for the truth...I think I'll get further than you...by the simply fact that I'm still here.

Honestly, can't you see that when you stand up and and say "I'm a REAL Christian...here's how it really is you blasphemous losers".....it's like my old school bus driver...she used to screetch "theres no (bleeping) swearing on my (bleeping) bus!!" It has absolutely no meaning to anyone. The people you are trying to convince won't believe you because they simply cannot see God at work in you or your actions.

aspen

Apr 25, 2012
West Coast
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I'll let your own words speak for your theology master wacky :lol:

Every word is golden - thanks for reposting!

Okay...heres how it is. I'm not ignorant. Just because I've haven't managed to read every single thread doesn't mean I "don't have a clue". I'm well aware that many people on this board don't have an 'orthodox' way of view both the bible and the faith. I don't agree with this...nor do I ignore it. I do my best to point out what I believe are false beliefs.
Perhaps you could think on this fact...when I point out the truth...I do my very best to not be a jerk...and note...I have not been even cautioned, let alone banned. So while you wage war, venting against those who are misguided, I think I'll keep to my way of standing for the truth...I think I'll get further than you...by the simply fact that I'm still here.

Honestly, can't you see that when you stand up and and say "I'm a REAL Christian...here's how it really is you blasphemous losers".....it's like my old school bus driver...she used to screetch "theres no (bleeping) swearing on my (bleeping) bus!!" It has absolutely no meaning to anyone. The people you are trying to convince won't believe you because they simply cannot see God at work in you or your actions.

No one said that you have to agree with every person who posts on a public forum you choose to post on......well, except the bear.....

I certainly do not agree with the majority of people who post on this forum.....I am catholic! However, I do believe that all people who follow the true God, as a Trinity are my brothers and sisters in Christ. Having Christ in common is enough

Johnoneone

Feb 11, 2011

You just keep loving like aspen tells you. and he'll continue to keep laughing behind your back. All the while spreading new age and anti bible teaching right in your face reminding you, you must love him. Well Jesus never pretended to loved the pharisees I dont pretend to love false teachers as well.

Rach1370

Apr 17, 2010
Australia
No one said that you have to agree with every person who posts on a public forum you choose to post on......well, except the bear.....

I certainly do not agree with the majority of people who post on this forum.....I am catholic! However, I do believe that all people who follow the true God, as a Trinity are my brothers and sisters in Christ. Having Christ in common is enough

Yup!! :)

aspen

Apr 25, 2012
West Coast
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You just keep loving like aspen tells you. and he'll continue to keep laughing behind your back. All the while spreading new age and anti bible teaching right in your face reminding you, you must love him. Well Jesus never pretended to loved the pharisees I dont pretend to love false teachers as well.

Yet you lie.

Oh right......it is for a good reason.....gotcha! I am sure that excuse will hold water at the Judgment......

I have no doubt that Rach is part of the Body of Christ, Jacob.

I know her by her fruit.

You know, liars are destined for the same place as homosexuals.......

archaeologist5

Mar 3, 2011
Yes, I know what the 3 earth ages teach...and I think it's wrong...as I said.
But does it stop them from loving Jesus? Following Jesus? Having faith and trust in Jesus? From repenting of sin?

under this thinking, homosexuals can claim to be christian and continue to practice sin--homosexuality. having the wrong ideas can get in the way of loving Jesus and following Him.

you dont really think hammerhead can prevent me or anyone else from coming here again do you

it is just not worth it to try. if God has given you the truth, you obey and speak it and it is not accepted, just knock the dust off your sandals from this place and exit. nothing is gained by repeated memberships/bannings.

with that said THIS IS A THREAD ON APOSTOLIC SUCCESSION and i have yet to receive a honest, academic answer to my questions. why is that so difficult for people to do?