Apprehending 5

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

soul man

Jan 6, 2018
Fletcher
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Philippians 3:13,

13 Brethren, I count not myself to have apprehended: but this one thing I do, forgetting those things which are behind, and reaching forth unto those things which are before,

Apprehending and Forgetting:

If you will delve into this passage of scripture like it was intended to be read and could forget the old things, you could move on and be healed. Do you understand what causes all the problems people face, saint and sinner alike, they can't forget. Every race and nationality has had some other race or nationality abuse them. Forget it move on, if you cannot "forgetting those things which are behind" you cannot get over any abuse that has happened in the past.

I'm american indian, I grew up with AIM (american indian movement) and a militant mind always thinking about being abused by another race. My granddad was fullblood, his folks came on the "trail of tears" to indian territory. Every race today has a bone to pick with someone, why is that? They cannot forget, it is easier to just give people money and hope it all goes away. What is that? It is a lack of the preaching of the true gospel, why would I use the words true gospel? Because if "the gospel was preached, people could forget." You can tell what kind of messge people here by their actions, how they live and treat other human beings. The bible says "you know them by their fruit," it's not hard to spot them.

It is the always "the right crowd," always right never wrong, angry at what! they don't know, just militant toward society. What is their problem, they haven't forgot, never hearing the gospel of pure grace to set a believer free. We live in a time as though the bible never existed and God is dead. We will do anything outside of the scriptures to try to put it together. We don't have time to wait on God, it must happen now. The good news is God is alive and he will work through all the non-sense to bring forth sons and dauthers meat for his use.

You know what is happening in the world today, the preasure is on. There is powers at work in our world that will motivate people toward the father. That works for saint and sinner, saints to grow in grace and knowledge, and sinners to the cross. Converging powers bringing people to their senses, where they can look for the answer to living this life, Galatians 4:1-2,

1 Now I say, That the heir, as long as he is a child, differeth nothing from a servant, though he be lord of all;
2 But is under tutors and governors until the time appointed of the father.