April 8 they’re going to restart CERN

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

BlessedPeace

Aug 22, 2023
Bend
akiane.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I just listened to an interview of him on YouTube with God TV
Very shocking to hear that we have a computer that’s smarter than 7 billion people
That is where I believe that’s the quantum computer all the patriots are talking about on telegram

Nesarsa Gesara. Is the financial system that is going to be used I believe by the antichrist.
NESARA=National Economic Security and Recovery Act .

GESARA=Global Economic Security and Recovery Act.

Douggg

Nov 26, 2020
Memphis
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I am certainly no expert about CERN. But apparently there have been a series of colliders built, with the first one in 1959. Here is a drawing from wikipedia, that shows the dates associated with each collider. The biggest one, the LHC, Large Hadron Collider, collider, is 27 km long in a circular path, built in 2010.

Basically what the collider does is use giant magnets positioned around a tube, which accelerates sub atomic particles at a high rate of speed making a beam within the tube, which other particles are then interjected into the path of the beam going round-h-round, resulting in a collision that has some result(s) the scientists can then interpret.

Here is another link.

Last edited:

Stash

Mar 26, 2024
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
NESARA=National Economic Security and Recovery Act .

GESARA=Global Economic Security and Recovery Act.
Yes, that is the subject that the patriots on Telegram are really counting on
They are expecting the economy to crash, and they’re going to come out with some sort of digital system that will not work. CBDC

After that fails is when I think the antichrist is going to show up because all hell will break loose on the planet when they’re broke

That is when I expect the UFOs to show up right around a very important event, the Olympics

This quantum computer will be so powerful. It will keep track of everybody’s money and real time and will allow you to trace it which
pretty much is the mark of the beast

Reactions: TLHKAJ

BlessedPeace

Aug 22, 2023
Bend
akiane.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yes, that is the subject that the patriots on Telegram are really counting on
They are expecting the economy to crash, and they’re going to come out with some sort of digital system that will not work. CBDC

After that fails is when I think the antichrist is going to show up because all hell will break loose on the planet when they’re broke

That is when I expect the UFOs to show up right around a very important event, the Olympics

This quantum computer will be so powerful. It will keep track of everybody’s money and real time and will allow you to trace it which
pretty much is the mark of the beast
The other side is calling it a conspiracy theory.

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
But the key reason I’m here is that I believe the antichrist is going to come. He is going to be the good guy after the economy is devastated
Exactly! And most Christians ignore this. He will "conquer with peace" as the book of Daniel says. Most Christians today have no discernment. They fall for anyone who comes along speaking great words ....if you know what I mean.

I was one of the first ones to get on truth social because of some donations but
When I realized Trump is not a Christian I left.
I'm SO relieved to read this! You remained open to the truth. Trump is a deceiver ....a snake, as his beloved poem speaks about.

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I believe there will be a massive earthquake right in the heart of the US ...the New Madrid fault line is very near the center of the eclipse. (I don't think the scripture speaking of the sun being darkened is referring to the eclipse though, because the eclipse is not worldwide.) I also believe there will be massive flooding from the Gulf of Mexico into the southern states, up aling the Mississippi River.
Let me clarify .... I'm not making a claim of when I believe these things will happen. But I do believe it will at some point ...and likely not too far in the future.