April 8 they’re going to restart CERN

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Stash

Mar 26, 2024
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Do you find out a little bit suspicious? since most people feel that is a way they’re going to open up the portal holes to hell. This machine is supposed to create some sort of black hole with material and create a godlike version of the Big Bang
They are going to run the machine for 10 weeks, and that falls on the holiday of the (feast of sacrifice)
Another coincidence lol

Is this a way to get out the locus army from hell?
Also, NASA is going to fire three rockets into the eclipse and they are named after Satan

Just food for thought
End times?

SavedInHim

Jan 10, 2023
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Do you find out a little bit suspicious? since most people feel that is a way they’re going to open up the portal holes to hell. This machine is supposed to create some sort of black hole with material and create a godlike version of the Big Bang
They are going to run the machine for 10 weeks, and that falls on the holiday of the (feast of sacrifice)
Another coincidence lol

Also, NASA is going to fire three rockets into the eclipse and they are named after Satan

Just food for thought
End times?
Yeah, suspicious as all get-out.

Stash

Mar 26, 2024
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Aleister Crowley claimed he first channeled an entity named Aiwass, whom he identified as Satan, on April 8, 1904. They remained in communication for three days, or until the 10th. During that time, he was instructed to draw an X symbol. Oddly enough, April 8th is the day of the X Eclipse, which will have three rockets launched into it called APEP which means serpent diety, possibly causing some “commutation disturbances”. The second rocket will launch at 3:22 pm, the number associated with the Skull and Bones society.

On the same day, CERN’s Proton Synchrotron Booster will be reactivated. And on the 10th, the Super Proton Synchrotron will be reactivated as well. Interestingly, CERN started warming up on March 22nd, or 3/22. And physicists just discovered a four dimensional entity within the collider. The antimatter factory will also deliver antiprotons on April 22nd, the first day of Passover.

Some say the Palestinians originally attacked Israel because Jews were “bringing red heifers” to the Holy Land from Texas, one of the X Eclipse hotspots. According to Jewish tradition, perfect red heifers need to be sacrificed before the Jews can rebuild their Temple, which Muslims and as well as the Body of Christ claim will become the seat of the Antichrist. We know that this is blasphemous as Jesus was the ultimate Sacrifice and we are the temple of Father.

Nevertheless, because of religious rules, the day they need to be sacrificed by is April 10th.

Will a four dimensional demon be released into the world during that time? Could it be an AI inside CERN? Aiwass sounds like AI was, and the Bible describes a beast that was, and is not, which rises from a bottomless pit. Perhaps this bottomless pit a black hole inside the particle collider. Or maybe it’s all just a crazy conspiracy theory.

Cyd

Nov 10, 2023
Kentucky
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Another coincidence lol

Just food for thought
End times?

Oh wow, yeah another coincident haha I was able to find some things on the 3 rockets
Why NASA Will Fire Three Rockets At The Solar Eclipse

I was not able to find the info re CERN they have had many re launchings it seems.. do you have a link?
there are different youtube things on it putting 2024 i would need to listen haha

Last edited:
Reactions: TLHKAJ

Stash

Mar 26, 2024
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Oh wow, yeah another coincident haha I was able to find some things on the 3 rockets
Why NASA Will Fire Three Rockets At The Solar Eclipse

I was not able to find the info re CERN they have had many re launchings it seems.. do you have a link?
there are different youtube things on it putting 2024 i would need to listen haha
Hello I’m glad you’re interested in this. I think we all should be as Christians.
Right now I don’t have anything to send you, but if I did, I would. I get most of my current information from Telegram. If you have one of those accounts, you could just put the word CERN in search
And you will get all the information and more than you ever expected lol that’s where I got the last post I pasted it from Telegram

That’s why I believe these are the end times there is just too much circumstantial evidence pointing to it. It is my job is a watcher to analyze current events daily and see how it pertains to the Bible. I even study the dates of all the religious holidays to see if there is some sort of connection.

Including the fact that we’re going have artificial intelligence and implants coming in the future I pray Jesus comes this year

Stash

Mar 26, 2024
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I also find this interesting;

Revelation 6
12 And I beheld when he had opened the sixth seal, and, lo, there was a great earthquake; and the sun became black as sackcloth of hair, and the moon became as blood;

13 And the stars of heaven fell unto the earth, even as a fig tree casteth her untimely figs, when she is shaken of a mighty wind.

Yes, I read everybody on the Internet and 40 years of comments and I come to the conclusion this is talking about the antichrist getting released and thrown out by Micheal from heaven with the fallen angels

What are the odds that the sky is going to get dark and the moon is going to be blood because that’s what’s gonna happen during the eclipse

So what am I expecting a large earthquake super large earthquake any day now

When the stars are falling to heaven and stars are usually angels, which in this case will be the fallen angels, and if you understand the parable of the fig tree, these are angels coming out of the season before the harvest

They were literally falling on earth. Why would the next few verses claim the earth is still there?
All the stars were completely destroy the Earth and that is not the case and that is not what the Bible teaches. Our home will be here.

So if you use logic and detective wisdom, there’s no way that can apply to anything else but that

Could I be wrong of course I’m human there’s nobody on this planet that knows everything about the Bible. If they tell you they do they’re a liar.

Food for thought

Stash

Mar 26, 2024
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Here is an update on April 8

When it gets dark and you are in the area of total eclipse you will be able to see a comet that hasn’t come here in 71 years

It just happens to be named the devil’s comet. What are the odds of that?

Stash

Mar 26, 2024
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Something you probably didn’t know about the last time an eclipse passed over the same area. It’s going to pass over now in 1811.

There was one of the largest earthquakes ever recorded in the United States three months later
So it would not be out of the question another earthquake could follow, which would be biblical

How powerful was the New Madrid earthquake 1811?

Each New Madrid earthquake had a magnitude of 7.5 or greater, making them three of the most powerful in the continental United States and shaking an area ten times larger than that affected by the magnitude 7.8 San Francisco earthquake of 1906. The Midwest was sparsely populated, and deaths were few

Now the population has increased. Can you imagine the destruction if that happened again?

Bob

Sep 23, 2023
Tucson, AZ
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Not to worry.

God gave us our brains in order to understand His creation; we are to employ our understanding to help each other (Love Thy Neighbor). Yes, some will take that which is good (e.g., nuclear power) and turn it to evil (bombs).

If we are a ”might-for-right” society, we will only use force to bring about good.

We trust in the Providence of God.

Stash

Mar 26, 2024
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Not to worry.

God gave us our brains in order to understand His creation; we are to employ our understanding to help each other (Love Thy Neighbor). Yes, some will take that which is good (e.g., nuclear power) and turn it to evil (bombs).

If we are a ”might-for-right” society, we will only use force to bring about good.

We trust in the Providence of God.
Bob, I am not worried because I know my destination however there is a lot of lost people out there that if we could warn them ahead and it happens, they have to then look at their belief system differently.

The Bible clearly says he is going to show everybody that he is the one and only God
so I feel I am evangelizing when I tell people what I think is going to happen next.

Many of my non-christian, friends and family think I am completely crazy, which is what the Bible said, will happen to us. When some of the things that the Bible has predicted and of course I told them they cannot ignore it anymore

Everything coming will be a test and it is also a blessing for the Christians that want to be able to justify their belief
To not talk about it would be in the injustice to me

SavedInHim

Jan 10, 2023
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I guess we'll just have to wait and see what happens. Till then I'm not losing any sleep over it.

Stash

Mar 26, 2024
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I guess we'll just have to wait and see what happens. Till then I'm not losing any sleep over it.
Amen brother all eyes of the world are going to be on it

I’ve just given an information about the previous earthquake in 1811 and other things that are
Documented in history.

Yes, it could be a big nothing burger, if it was only one circumstantial evidence point to it, but look at the world. The world lost right now.

And as Christians they’re going to turn to us for answers, and if we are not skilled, we will not be able to give them one

I believe we are the body of Christ, everyone of us Christians, and if we put our minds together, we could come up with some pretty good scenarios that might fit what the current events are showing

If you could synchronize it it up to the Bible, it’s a win-win win for us to evangelize
This is an opportunity I am not gonna pass up

SavedInHim

Jan 10, 2023
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Amen brother all eyes of the world are going to be on it

I’ve just given an information about the previous earthquake in 1811 and other things that are
Documented in history.

Yes, it could be a big nothing burger, if it was only one circumstantial evidence point to it, but look at the world. The world lost right now.

And as Christians they’re going to turn to us for answers, and if we are not skilled, we will not be able to give them one

I believe we are the body of Christ, everyone of us Christians, and if we put our minds together, we could come up with some pretty good scenarios that might fit what the current events are showing

If you could synchronize it it up to the Bible, it’s a win-win win for us to evangelize
This is an opportunity I am not gonna pass up
What if nothing happens but an eclipse? Do you feel that the absence of a catastrophe will limit God's ability to call souls to Himself? I seem to remember something about being ready in season and out of season.

Stash

Mar 26, 2024
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
What if nothing happens but an eclipse? Do you feel that the absence of a catastrophe will limit God's ability to call souls to Himself?
No, that’s a wonderful question
Of course God can do anything he wants

OK so let’s say there is no catastrophe people don’t listen to me anyway, how are you doing with talking about Jesus to strangers.
Maybe you’re better at it than me in that field

But let’s say there is a catastrophe. The first thing people are gonna do is panic. I plan to be that person during the catastrophe that will be able to give advice, and of course spread the word of Jesus. It only seems during the catastrophe that people will listen.

Am I hoping for a catastrophe?
of course not
My purpose here is to give people, different insight and different scenarios and let them make up their own mind. I don’t force anybody to be a Christian. I just suggest and tell them my experiences.

In my heart, do I think there will be a catastrophe
I’m 99.9% sure there will be maybe not the same day but probably within a short time
Obviously, there are false flags and other things going on in the world that you can say is just coincidental I say it’s biblical

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
So what am I expecting a large earthquake super large earthquake any day now
I believe there will be a massive earthquake right in the heart of the US ...the New Madrid fault line is very near the center of the eclipse. (I don't think the scripture speaking of the sun being darkened is referring to the eclipse though, because the eclipse is not worldwide.) I also believe there will be massive flooding from the Gulf of Mexico into the southern states, up aling the Mississippi River.

Stash

Mar 26, 2024
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I believe there will be a massive earthquake right in the heart of the US ...the New Madrid fault line is very near the center of the eclipse. (I don't think the scripture speaking of the sun being darkened is referring to the eclipse though, because the eclipse is not worldwide.) I also believe there will be massive flooding from the Gulf of Mexico into the southern states, up aling the Mississippi River.
There you go, somebody thinking outside the box and yes, you are absolutely right the eclipse is not worldwide.
Never said I was right about everything lol I’m just taking a shot at it we’re supposed to be working together as christians
sometimes I wonder if the Christians are working against each other
I don’t have any problem with somebody that has a different opinion than me or has a very wild opinion. I would never tell them they’re wrong. How the hell would I know. However, seems to me (and don’t take this offensive) , but SOME of the christians seem like they know it all
I’m more than suggestion they don’t.
We are going to have to battle against the new age people very shortly, so we need to be on our toes.
The body of Christ needs to work together that is going to be the message of the two witnesses when they come for those that have ears to hear and eyes to see.

If I wanted to argue and fight with people, I would just go to the lost At least they have more respect.
Otherwise, we’re going to scare away all the new Christians.
The message of the two witnesses and the elect, and those written in the book of life will be telling everybody it’s time to repent, and the guy that’s currently sitting in Jerusalem at the mount is Satan, and not Jesus

Thank you for your response and I’ll be glad to hear from you again please follow after anything I say I want to learn to from you

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Thank you for your response and I’ll be glad to hear from you again please follow after anything I say I want to learn to from you
Have you ever listened to Anthony Patch about Cern? I don't agree with everything he has to say but he has a lot of relevant insights and information.

Stash

Mar 26, 2024
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Have you ever listened to Anthony Patch about Cern? I don't agree with everything he has to say but he has a lot of relevant insights and information.
No, I have not. Personally I didn’t know much about CERN I thought it was a big joke.
Now I’m realizing it is very serious. The timing couldn’t be more suspicious right now when we’re about ready to go into World War III. I have been mostly with the Q movement do you know anything about that? I was one of the first ones to get on truth social because of some donations but
When I realized Trump is not a Christian I left.

I’m retired a lot of time on my hands when I’m not playing with my grandkids and I definitely am interested in what Anthony patch had to say, and we could continue to have a conversation down the road

April 8 is right around the corner. I’m praying that there is no earthquake I myself live in California right on the coastline are hearing rumors of giant quake COMING to California.
I pray that we will also be with the communicate with some of the Christians on this forum, and that the Internet does not get shut down. so in real time with everything happening, we could kind of encourage and possibly prepare for what’s coming

I do have six months worth of food and water. I’ve always been a prepper
I have also spent thousands of dollars to make sure that my four adult kids and grandkids have plenty of food and water, ammunition, etc.
I’m taking this all very serious I think our life is going to depend on it. I have also teamed up with my neighborhood that are armed and most of them are prepared and for other people, I have extra food for them when the panic hits you know how people get

But the key reason I’m here is that I believe the antichrist is going to come. He is going to be the good guy after the economy is devastated

Stash

Mar 26, 2024
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I just listened to an interview of him on YouTube with God TV
Very shocking to hear that we have a computer that’s smarter than 7 billion people
That is where I believe that’s the quantum computer all the patriots are talking about on telegram

Nesarsa Gesara. Is the financial system that is going to be used I believe by the antichrist.