April 8th Eclipse passes over 7 cities named Nineveh in USA

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Stash

Mar 26, 2024
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I don't know why Texas would respond in this way.

If the eclipse were happening across Europe maybe it would be a precaution.

Trucks in certain areas in daylight hours are at risk of being mobbed and boarded by illegal immigrants looking to hide in the trailers.

They cut small trees, roll large rocks, any encumbrance they can manipulate onto highway systems so to stop big rigs.

If it were a day of round the clock darkness due to an eclipse here, I could see shutdown of tractor-trailer traffic.

Unless, that's happening in Texas now too and it is underreported.

As to the provisioning for an extended period, maybe they think the grid could be impacted?
Hello
I have no clue either. I’m just seeing if anybody has an opinion and your sounds as good as anybody else (with the grid.)
that can’t be good for the supply chain either

Maybe they got something of a threat going on in Texas they don’t want us to know about on some of these bridges
Hey, I’m just spitballing it here

BlessedPeace

Aug 22, 2023
Bend
akiane.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I don’t watch tv, so, didn’t hear that news. Eastern hemisphere had a full (blood moon) lunar eclipse the 24th…. Scripture says signs will be in the skies.Have seen lately about a very large star (actually a “shoulder” in the Orion constellation.) they are watching it and noticing changes, pre-wondering if it will become a “super-nova”, aka, break apart, send parts/gases flying into atmosphere. And US fault lines have some weird activity going on….Food and Water on-hand always good idea, when weather can change quickly.
Los A, just recently had bizarre flooding, and heard NY and Jersey are flooding.
God said in the First great Trib, He would destroy this World with the Earth…and did…
And the Second and Last great Trib, has many parallels to the First.

God Bless you,
Taken
The second global destruction has God burning everyone to death.

A volcano in Iceland is news. A volcano! In Ice-land.

Duck Muscles

Mar 19, 2024
Europe
Faith
Christian
Country
Denmark
Duck,
I found a site saying April 1st now like makes you wonder if a joke plus it has a map and puts the path over east coast.
Eclipse Path and Date Miscalculated
That site may be an April prank.

I don't think NASA would prank us.

Cyd

Nov 10, 2023
Kentucky
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
That site may be an April prank.

I don't think NASA would prank us.

Duck,
Forbes magazine is still showing the path is off. Anyway yeah it is a prank, I thought it might be but there might be some truth to the path only time will tell.

Reactions: Duck Muscles

Jericho

Aug 10, 2023
Texas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I find this all interesting in light of other headlines. Cern is doing a big test on the 8th. Officals of warning are stocking up on food and water. Niagra Falls is declaring a state of emergency.

Maybe something will happen, maybe not. Maybe it's the starting point of something. Either way, I'm expecting some major things to happen this year.

Mr E

Aug 17, 2022
San Diego
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I find this all interesting in light of other headlines. Cern is doing a big test on the 8th. Officals of warning are stocking up on food and water. Niagra Falls is declaring a state of emergency.

Maybe something will happen, maybe not. Maybe it's the starting point of something. Either way, I'm expecting some major things to happen this year.

So much hype.

Bob Carabbio

Aug 3, 2016
Dallas, TX
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Maybe only spiritually
Of course, maybe it'll be cloudy, and we won't be able to see anything at all. BUT HEY!!!! The media, social and otherwise PRAYS for terrible things to happen so they can bawl about it - when in fact NOTHING is going to happen. Religious fools will obsess about it being a "Sign", and personally, I'll just see it as a mildly interesting event.

Stash

Mar 26, 2024
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
We were told to look at it from a sign of Jonah

Do I think anything will happen on that day I doubt it and everybody will say oh my goodness you Christians are just another bunch of conspiracy theory, religious nuts

Until three months later like an 1811 eclipse a 8.5 earthquake hit
And of course, those that don’t believe it is a prophecy warning will say oh another coincidence

I’d rather be a religious FOOL

Our church teaches us not to throw a big rock when we go fishing
We are supposed to do it very carefully and gently to see if we can get the fish to bite

Too many times I see christian throwing rocks over the boat at each other. Think about a from the perspective of a quiet person reading these threads are going to think we are just the same as the infidels. We are supposed to put ourselves in each other shoes and walk a mile with them. Hopefully by gently communicating our thoughts WE might have a seed planting ability.

Godspeed, my fellow Christians

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Hi Cyd…thanks for sharing your video.

I have a look at several videos and listen to their speech and discern with the broad stroke of multiple things MEN do that lead into Gods signs.

Another very interesting Video, via speaker named Jonathan Cahn (a Jewish scholar)…who on many of his videos, gives DATES from history parallel to modern dates…on Rumble; called the Sign of the Statue, quite eye opening info on the current pope.

God Bless you,
Taken

Reactions: Cyd

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The second global destruction has God burning everyone to death.

A volcano in Iceland is news. A volcano! In Ice-land.

Volcanos shall occur in Diverse places.
Iceland is lush with greenery.
Greenland is icy.

God declared in the. OT He would destroy the earth, with the Earth.
Do believe that will again come into reality, as in Noah’s day.

Glory to God,
Taken

Stash

Mar 26, 2024
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Volcanos shall occur in Diverse places.
Iceland is lush with greenery.
Greenland is icy.

God declared in the. OT He would destroy the earth, with the Earth.
Do believe that will again come into reality, as in Noah’s day.

Glory to God,
Taken
If one is to believe that heaven will be on earth like I do, then I don’t believe there will be a nuclear war of any kind.
So when the wrath of God comes, He will destroy the surface of the Earth and all the buildings and of course the wicked will probably get 100 pound hail stone under their head

We will also be in a spiritual body, so what the heck bring it on
At least these are my hopes

Reactions: Taken

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
If one is to believe that heaven will be on earth like I do, then I don’t believe there will be a nuclear war of any kind.
So when the wrath of God comes, He will destroy the surface of the Earth and all the buildings and of course the wicked will probably get 100 pound hail stone under their head

We will also be in a spiritual body, so what the heck bring it on
At least these are my hopes

Men have developed extremely high powered Explosive capabilities. Currently a close watch is on a “particular” bright star…The “star” is actually the shoulder of Orion, whom is mentioned in Scripture, a giant warrior of sorts….Being watched closely as a possible “soon” to become the scientific name, “super-nova”….(implosion) which if and when that occurs, would produce hours to days of an extreme bright “sky” light.

God is in Control.

Glory to God,
Taken

Reactions: Stash

Cyd

Nov 10, 2023
Kentucky
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Hi Cyd…thanks for sharing your video.

I have a look at several videos and listen to their speech and discern with the broad stroke of multiple things MEN do that lead into Gods signs.

Another very interesting Video, via speaker named Jonathan Cahn (a Jewish scholar)…who on many of his videos, gives DATES from history parallel to modern dates…on Rumble; called the Sign of the Statue, quite eye opening info on the current pope.

God Bless you,
Taken
Hi Taken,
Wondered where you were but it was a holiday, glad to see you back... yes I have read and watched interviews with Jonathan Cahn, he does have a lot of things. If you get a chance to watch that CERN video wow the names he puts to that Apollyon and other things tied to evil. The put the location of this thing in Geneva, Switzerland on computer but I guess it is right by there. Geneva Bible being the break away bible from the Catholic's and Luther involved in
Glad to see you back
God Bless you
Cyd

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Hi Taken,
Wondered where you were but it was a holiday, glad to see you back... yes I have read and watched interviews with Jonathan Cahn, he does have a lot of things. If you get a chance to watch that CERN video wow the names he puts to that Apollyon and other things tied to evil. The put the location of this thing in Geneva, Switzerland on computer but I guess it is right by there. Geneva Bible being the break away bible from the Catholic's and Luther involved in
Glad to see you back
God Bless you
Cyd

Hi Cyd. Thank you. Yes Holiday, plus, Spring is times for up to 12 hrs a day outside clean up, fixing, prepping, gardening things.
The video you mentioned…just watched it this AM! Wild!

God Bless you,
Glory to God,

Taken

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Hey Cyd ~
Have you seen / read anything about the “comet” being visible inline with the eclipse?
Another sign..?

Glory to God,
Taken

MA2444

Jan 9, 2024
Columbus Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Hi Taken,
Glad to see you back
God Bless you
Cyd

You are in Florida? Wasn't it Jonathan Cahn who prophecied that Miami is going to be Nuked at some point?

Hope your not near Miami Brother!

Cyd

Nov 10, 2023
Kentucky
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Hey Cyd ~
Have you seen / read anything about the “comet” being visible inline with the eclipse?
Another sign..?

Glory to God,
Taken
Taken
I heard on one of those video's I think about the devil's comet they said is coming behind the eclipse.. I did find a site that mentions it and it is visible for several days this month. There is another one called Mother of Dragon too.
Latest on the Devil Comet 2024: Will it be visible during the April total solar eclipse?

MA2444

Jan 9, 2024
Columbus Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
@MA2444 I don't know if Cahn said anything about Miami or not... I am actually in KY my place for sale in FL but that is more mid state.

It's good to see you made it out Brother!

Maybe it wasnt Johnathan Cahn that said that? There are a few others that I listen to also and it could be that someone else said it. Maybe two others? I think that's right.

I'm hesitant to say who they are because they would comeout of the woodwork to denounce any modern day Prophets. And this thread isnt about debating the credibility of Prophets, so I wont.

Reactions: Taken