Are all sins forgiven, adultery or witchcraft or alcoholism or homosexuality?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
Bad translation.

Those sent to the LOF are there for an "age" or a period of time, NOT "everlasting".

The LOF does not end., and its the end of those who are found in 2nd Death. (Outer Darkness).

You can't be born again in hell, so, you wont be getting out of the LOF after hell is cast into it.

The penalty for dying a Christ Rejector, never born again, will be worse than the Torture that Jesus endured to keep you out of Hell and the LOF.

Patrick1966

Dec 21, 2022
Orlando, Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The LOF does not end., and its the end of those who are found in 2nd Death. (Outer Darkness).
John 6:39 And this is the will of him who sent me, that I should lose nothing of all that he has given me, but raise it up on the last day.

So it's God's will that Jesus lose NONE and yet Jesus is going to raise up all of the baddies who have been DEAD in the grave in order to tell them what awful people they are and then kill them all over again, thus losing many after God said to lose NONE?

@St. SteVen Am I understanding him correctly?

lforrest

Staff member
Admin
Aug 10, 2012
Faith
Christian
What's the difference between habitual sinners and just sinners. Will the habitual sinners repent and conform to God's standard? If they refuse to repent, won't obey God, will the reprobates be in paradise?.
Luke 7:47 "Therefore, I tell you, her many sins have been forgiven—as her great love has shown. But whoever has been forgiven little loves little.”

A lot of sin or a little, all is covered by the Blood of Jesus.

Luke 13:3 "I tell you, no! But unless you repent, you too will all perish."

No the reprobates will perish

St. SteVen

Feb 5, 2023
Minneapolis
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Behold said:
John 6:39 And this is the will of him who sent me, that I should lose nothing of all that he has given me, but raise it up on the last day.

So it's God's will that Jesus lose NONE and yet Jesus is going to raise up all of the baddies who have been DEAD in the grave in order to tell them what awful people they are and then kill them all over again, thus losing many after God said to lose NONE?

@St. SteVen Am I understanding him correctly?
Yes, it seems that you understand him just fine. LOF = Lake of Fire
He also wrote this. Comments below.
You can't be born again in hell, so, you wont be getting out of the LOF after hell is cast into it.

The penalty for dying a Christ Rejector, never born again, will be worse than the Torture that Jesus endured to keep you out of Hell and the LOF.
He says you can't be "born again" in hell. Only evangelicals believe that. Where was Jesus for three days?
And that the afterlife is for punishment with no hope of escape. Pointless and sadistic torture. To what end?
It immortalizes sin. Does nothing to resolve it. (forever) Ridiculous. IMHO

He also assumes that anyone NOT "born again" has rejected Christ. (the evangelical pacifier - blame the victim)
Then he defines justice as a punishment worse than what Christ endured on the cross. What justice?

And frankly, anyone that ended up in the hell that evangelicals have created would gladly trade places with Christ on the cross.
Ten seconds in hell would be enough to give anyone the message. Anything beyond that is the mast sadistic torture imaginable.
Anyone who disagree with that should watch a video about recovery in the burn ward at a hospital.

What is this callousness of heart that is ingrained in evangelical theology? (the blames us for emotionalism)
Is this the result of being born again? Reborn from above, or below?

John 10:10 NIV
The thief comes only to steal and kill and destroy;
I have come that they may have life, and have it to the full.

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel

So it's God's will that Jesus lose NONE

Yes, all that believe in Jesus, have become the Bride of Christ....this is all the born again.

or "As many as believe".

Those are the "given"........ and that is not everyone, that is just those who are not this..

-
New International Version
Whoever believes in the Son has eternal life, but whoever rejects the Son will not see life, for God’s wrath remains on them.

New Living Translation
And anyone who believes in God’s Son has eternal life. Anyone who doesn’t obey the Son will never experience eternal life but remains under God’s angry judgment.”

English Standard Version
Whoever believes in the Son has eternal life; whoever does not obey the Son shall not see life, but the wrath of God remains on him.

Berean Standard Bible
Whoever believes in the Son has eternal life. Whoever rejects the Son will not see life. Instead, the wrath of God remains on him.”

Berean Literal Bible
The one believing in the Son has eternal life, but the one not obeying the Son will not see life, but the wrath of God abides on him."

King James Bible
He that believeth on the Son hath everlasting life: and he that believeth not the Son shall not see life; but the wrath of God abideth on him.

New King James Version
He who believes in the Son has everlasting life; and he who does not believe the Son shall not see life, but the wrath of God abides on him.”

New American Standard Bible
The one who believes in the Son has eternal life; but the one who does not obey the Son will not see life, but the wrath of God remains on him.”

NASB 1995
“He who believes in the Son has eternal life; but he who does not obey the Son will not see life, but the wrath of God abides on him.”

NASB 1977
“He who believes in the Son has eternal life; but he who does not obey the Son shall not see life, but the wrath of God abides on him.”

Legacy Standard Bible
He who believes in the Son has eternal life; but he who does not obey the Son will not see life, but the wrath of God abides on him.”

Amplified Bible
He who believes and trusts in the Son and accepts Him [as Savior] has eternal life [that is, already possesses it]; but he who does not believe the Son and chooses to reject Him, [disobeying Him and denying Him as Savior] will not see [eternal] life, but [instead] the wrath of God hangs over him continually.”

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
Behold said:

He says you can't be "born again" in hell. Only evangelicals believe that.

There is no Cross in Hell.
There is no Gospel being preached in Hell.

Here is what you dont understand.

God accepts FAITH, to give you Salvation.
To have Faith in Christ is based on Believing without seeing.

In Hell you'll find that you believe it, because you see it.
That's not faith.
So, you can't be born again in Hell.

mailmandan

Feb 24, 2020
The Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Jesus came to die so that everyone has a chance top be saved.

unbelief is the only thing that can condemn a person now
John 3:18 - He who believes in Him is not condemned; but he who does not believe is condemned already, because he has not believed in the name of the only begotten Son of God.

Reactions: L.A.M.B.

St. SteVen

Feb 5, 2023
Minneapolis
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
There is no Cross in Hell.
Doesn't need to be. The work of the cross is done. It is finished!

1 John 2:2 NIV
He is the atoning sacrifice for our sins, and not only for ours but also for the sins of the whole world.
There is no Gospel being preached in Hell.
There was. And it could happen again.
Where was Jesus for three days after his crucifixion?
Here is what you dont understand.
I understand you just fine. I was raised evangelical.
God accepts FAITH, to give you Salvation.
To have Faith in Christ is based on Believing without seeing.
No salvation for those who saw? Ouch!
In Hell you'll find that you believe it, because you see it.
That's not faith.
So, you can't be born again in Hell.
Salvation has NOTHING to do with us. God did it through Christ on our behalf. Done deal.

Romans 5:15-16
But the gift is not like the trespass. For if the many died by the trespass of the one man,
how much more did God’s grace and the gift that came by the grace of the one man, Jesus Christ, overflow to the many!
16 Nor can the gift of God be compared with the result of one man’s sin: The judgment followed one sin
and brought condemnation, but the gift followed many trespasses and brought justification.

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
Doesn't need to be. The work of the cross is done. It is finished!

And those that went to hell today.......the reason, is that What Jesus accomplished for them on the Cross, was never applied to them.

How do you know?

A.) They are in hell.

There are no born again in Hell.
There are no unbelievers, never born again, in Heaven.

St. SteVen

Feb 5, 2023
Minneapolis
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
And those that went to hell today.......the reason, is that What Jesus accomplished for them on the Cross, was never applied to them.

How do you know?

A.) They are in hell.

There are no born again in Hell.
There are no unbelievers, never born again, in Heaven.
What do you make of this?

Romans 5:18-19 NIV
Consequently, just as one trespass resulted in condemnation for all people,
so also one righteous act resulted in justification and life for all people.
19 For just as through the disobedience of the one man the many were made sinners,
so also through the obedience of the one man the many will be made righteous.

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
What do you make of this?

Romans 5:18-19 NIV
Consequently, just as one trespass resulted in condemnation for all people,
so also one righteous act resulted in justification and life for all people.
19 For just as through the disobedience of the one man the many were made sinners,

This....

this means that because Jesus was obedient to God's Will for Him to go to the Cross, 'MANY, = will be made righteous.

Not "all"< but Many.

All who Believe, and are born again.

The Cross is offered to ALL......but not all will believe, so, those who do believe in Jesus and are born again are the "many".

Those who didn't and died, are these.

John 3:36

He who believes and trusts in the Son and accepts Him [as Savior] has eternal life [that is, already possesses it]; but he who does not believe the Son and chooses to reject Him, [disobeying Him and denying Him as Savior] will not see [eternal] life, but [instead] the wrath of God hangs over him continually.”

And if you die an unbeliever, the "continually" becomes "eternal"...as the 2nd Death.

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
It's presumptuous of you to claim to know what happens to those sent to the LOF.

The NT is clear.
No "presumption" required.

If you die never being born again, you have not joined God, spiritually, so He does not become your Heavenly Father.
So, you dont go to heaven after you die.

Hell exists for those, as well as the Devil and His angels.

If you can think of Heaven and Hell as eternal destinations, then you'll have begun to understand what is going to happen to people after they DIE.

Listen, everyone goes somewhere after you die.
The born again do not go to hell, and the unbelievers, never born again, do not go to Heaven.

Where you end up in eternity, is based on what you did with Jesus while you were breathing.

Jesus said.."You must be born again" to have Eternal Life, and if you are never, then you dont have it, and you will not end up with those who do.

Reactions: L.A.M.B.

Patrick1966

Dec 21, 2022
Orlando, Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The NT is clear.
No "presumption" required.

If you die never being born again, you have not joined God, spiritually, so He does not become your Heavenly Father.
So, you dont go to heaven after you die.

Hell exists for those, as well as the Devil and His angels.

If you can think of Heaven and Hell as eternal destinations, then you'll have begun to understand what is going to happen to people after they DIE.

Listen, everyone goes somewhere after you die.
The born again do not go to hell, and the unbelievers, never born again, do not go to Heaven.

Where you end up in eternity, is based on what you did with Jesus while you were breathing.

Jesus said.."You must be born again" to have Eternal Life, and if you are never, then you dont have it, and you will not end up with those who do.

You have a fundamental misunderstanding of God's nature as well as his process and method for bringing people to him.

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
You have a fundamental misunderstanding of God's nature as well as his process and method for bringing people to him.

You have no idea why the Blood Atonement as the Cross of Christ was raised for your Justification.

If i were you, i would would not die in that total confusion about Jesus's Atonement.
Its one thing to have no concept or theological understanding about Hell, or the LOF , but to not understand why you have to be born again, is treading on eternal harm.

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
If being saved is reliant on understanding then I dare say that we are all condemned.

Im not certain what "church" has led you completely away from the NT, but, that's how it goes when you are in one of those.

Listen,
The born again wont be in hell.
How do you know?
Because they are currently "seated in heavenly places" "in Christ".