Are all sins forgiven, adultery or witchcraft or alcoholism or homosexuality?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
There is the love that cometh of the world and surely it will embrace the thoughts and teachings of the world .
THERE is the LOVE that COMETH OF GOD
and surely that LOVE would not omit the message , the dire message that says aloud , REPENT YE AND BELIEVE IN JESUS CHRIST .
ANY love that gives the idea that muslims , hindus , whateverdus worship the same GOD we do
and are fine on the path they are on , IS A LIE FROM THE DEVIL .
Any love that denies the dire need to BELIEVE ON JESUS CHRIST , and rather gives the idea
that love is all one needs , to do good , to find common ground , to come together as one
IS A LIE . IT HAS MADE THE PATH TO GOD VERY VERY BROAD . honoring sins , honoring other religoins ,
But , that PATH WONT LEAD TO GOD . BUT TO DESTRUCTION and PERDTION of ungodly men
who rejected the LOVE of THE TRUTH and embraced this love of the world which is the lie that damns all .
TIME WE PREACH JESUS CHRIST , HIS TEACHINGS and that very DIRE NEED to BELIEVE ON HIM .

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
you should study it out

Sins of Commission​

A sin of commission is defined as something we do that we’re not supposed to do. Sins of commission are overt, sinful acts. These sins constitute a violation of God’s moral law in the Ten Commandments (Exodus 20:3-17). For example, “You shall have no other gods before Me.” “You shall not murder. You shall not commit adultery. You shall not steal” (Exodus 20:3, 7, 13-15). Jesus said, “if you love Me, you will keep my commandments” (John 14:15).

Sins of Omission​

Conversely, a sin of omission is defined as something we don’t do that we’re supposed to do. It is rather easy to commit a sin of omission without others discovering it. Some people feel that they’re basically righteous simply because they abstain from obviously unrighteous acts such as murder, theft, lying and using vulgar language. But righteousness is equally demonstrated through active obedience to commandments that demand action.
Yes , i see my friend . an example of sin of omission would be like when JOHN said
IF YOU SEE your brother has a NEED , and yet they dont DO good unto him . OH that be deadly .
You see its all really tied into one thing . DO WE DO , DO WE KEEP the commandments of the LORD
DO we truly LOVE HIM . Now if we are HIS , THEN HIS LOVE is shed upon our hearts
our hearts are changed , our hearts now love that which he loveth and hates the sin , even the sin within our flesh .
You see any love that embraces our sins , WELL anyone who has truly been born again
would say , WELL I USED TO SURE LOVE ME SOME EVIL , BUT AFTER , OH YES AFTER the grace of GOD
which drew me to CHRIST came upon me , BOY MY HEART SURE SEEMED TO DESIRE SOMETHING ELSE
LIKE GOD , HIS TRUTH and the sins i once loved i now hated . BINGO . that is called A CONVERSION and a REAL ONE TOO .

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Lets give an example of a true conversion verses a false conversion .
Let me use the same sin as an example so as there be zero confusion .
There once was a gay man who lived his life serving his own lustful desires and embracing other men .
One day a man came to His house . The man preached JESUS CHRIST and him crucified
the man fell to his knees professing he was a wicked man in great need of the SAVOIR JESUS CHRIST .
He soon came unto his friends and said alas my friends , i have salvation in CHRIST JESUS
HE has set me free from the bondage of my sin i once loved and given me a new heart .
But his friends became very angry and said YE judger , YE hate us cause we are gay , YE judge us cause we are gay .
To which the man said , I judge thee not because i am warning you that it is sin . HAS your hearts been hardend
DONT you even remember i used to be just like you , BUT NOW JESUS has set me free .
But the more he spoke the more they resisted . THEN one said aloud
from within the group . I am gay , and i too love JESUS CHRIST .
You should come to MY CHURCH . WE DONT JUDGE LIKE YOU DO . WE DONT HATE LIKE YOU DO .
GOD is LOVE and its fine to be gay , its love . I TELL US ALL the latter claim on CHRIST was A FALSE CONVERSION
THEY came to a church that ACCEPTED THIER SIN and chose to LOVE THAT jesus . OOPS .

Ezra

Dec 27, 2018
Missouri
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I go to church they say ,
going to Church does not make one saved or keep anyone saved we have a advocate

1 John 2:1

King James Version

2 My little children, these things write I unto you, that ye sin not. And if any man sin, we have an advocate with the Father, Jesus Christ the righteous:

you see its not the end of the world if a Christian sins

Sins of Commission or sins of commission​

even the Lost who are blinded by the god of this world .can still have a chance . we live under grace not the law . MERRY CHRISTMAS​

Reactions: amigo de christo

Pet

Sep 13, 2020
Conwy
Faith
Other Faith
Country
United Kingdom
The most difficult question for me is whether God forgives every sin of a person or is there something unforgivable?
With God, all things are possible.

'A call to backsliders' sermon answers any questions

VictoryinJesus

Jan 26, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yes.

Yes.

No.

But if all of the above return to their vomit of sin (their old ways) after conversion then they will have trodden over the Son of God and will be lost in the lake of fire forever!
Considering the passage you brought up. What is the vomit of sin they return to? To me after reading the passage the vomit of sin they return to is trying to be justified by their own righteousness of the flesh. Isaiah 64:6 But we are all as an unclean thing, and all our righteousnesses are as filthy rags; and we all do fade as a leaf; and our iniquities, like the wind, have taken us away.

Then the passage transitions into grace mercy and forgiveness and …judge not for God will judge His body. To me that says if someone is immature or a child and God allows them to go back to struggle through hard times for their learning …then maybe we speak against the works of God in assuming they have returned to their vomit of sin. Again, what is the retuning to our own vomit of sin? How does it become struggle and hardship where God declares His Grace, Mercy and Forgiveness through long-suffering…instead of ‘we are all as an unclean thing, and all our righteousnesses are as filthy rags; and we all do fade as a leaf; and our iniquities, like the wind, have taken us away.’

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
going to Church does not make one saved or keep anyone saved we have a advocate

1 John 2:1​

King James Version​

2 My little children, these things write I unto you, that ye sin not. And if any man sin, we have an advocate with the Father, Jesus Christ the righteous:

you see its not the end of the world if a Christian sins

Sins of Commission or sins of commission​

even the Lost who are blinded by the god of this world .can still have a chance . we live under grace not the law . MERRY CHRISTMAS​

There once was a gay man who lived his life serving his own lustful desires and embracing other men .
One day a man came to His house . The man preached JESUS CHRIST and him crucified
the man fell to his knees professing he was a wicked man in great need of the SAVOIR JESUS CHRIST .
He soon came unto his friends and said alas my friends , i have salvation in CHRIST JESUS
HE has set me free from the bondage of my sin i once loved and given me a new heart .
But his friends became very angry and said YE judger , YE hate us cause we are gay , YE judge us cause we are gay .
To which the man said , I judge thee not because i am warning you that it is sin . HAS your hearts been hardend
DONT you even remember i used to be just like you , BUT NOW JESUS has set me free .
You should come to MY CHURCH . WE DONT JUDGE LIKE YOU DO . WE DONT HATE LIKE YOU DO .
GOD is LOVE and its fine to be gay , its love . I TELL US ALL the latter claim on CHRIST was A FALSE CONVERSION
THEY came to a church that ACCEPTED THIER SIN and chose to LOVE THAT jesus . OOPS .

Reactions: Marvelloustime

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Considering the passage you brought up. What is the vomit of sin they return to? To me after reading the passage the vomit of sin they return to is trying to be justified by their own righteousness of the flesh. Isaiah 64:6 But we are all as an unclean thing, and all our righteousnesses are as filthy rags; and we all do fade as a leaf; and our iniquities, like the wind, have taken us away.

Then the passage transitions into grace mercy and forgiveness and …judge not for God will judge His body. To me that says if someone is immature or a child and God allows them to go back to struggle through hard times for their learning …then maybe we speak against the works of God in assuming they have returned to their vomit of sin. Again, what is the retuning to our own vomit of sin? How does it become struggle and hardship where God declares His Grace, Mercy and Forgiveness through long-suffering…instead of ‘we are all as an unclean thing, and all our righteousnesses are as filthy rags; and we all do fade as a leaf; and our iniquities, like the wind, have taken us away.’

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
i know what a true and a false conversion is . i have seen new births and miscarriage's
so then why would we ever allow one who claims to believe on JESUS CHRIST to believe on only another jesus , a ministir of sin
under guise its love . WHY would we . cause to be honest i just dont see the love of GOD in that .
God called to His own people . To HIS own people who had turned away from HIM
and embraced their sins and lusts , other gods and etc , And said WHY WILL YOU DIE WHY O house of israel will you die .
FOR I DO NOT desire the death of the wicked but rather HE repent .
YET today most in christendom wont correct anyone within its walls of any sin or etc . Rather it may as well say
and be saying , DIE , DIE YOU WORTHLESS things , embrace thy SIN and DIE . but dont forget to put some money in the basket .
I AM WORE OUT with the house of Christendom and its hirelings who preach n teach lies to the peoples
to gain only more numbers . ITS TIME WE DO SOME CORRECTING IN THE HOUSE of GOD
before THE WRATH OF GOD COMETH AGAINST ALL . GOD is love , make no mistake about it
ITS WHY HE WARNS and its why those who are HIS would warn and remind . CAUSE WE DONT DESIRE THEIR DEATH
but enough with the friggin rainbows and common ground crap cause it wont save a one of them .

Ritajanice

Staff member
Encounter Team
Mar 9, 2023
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
I’ve been thinking @amigo de christo and I thought who better to ask this question, other than you.

Do you always think in the Spirit?....

Do you ever think with the carnal mind?

Has the renewing of your mind been perfected in Christ ?

I’m not trying to catch you out..I would appreciate your thoughts that is all.

For who among men knows the thoughts of a man except the man's spirit within him? In the same way no one knows the thoughts of God except the Spirit of God. We have not received the spirit of the world but the Spirit who is from God, that we may understand what God has freely given us

Ezra

Dec 27, 2018
Missouri
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
so then why would we ever allow one who claims to believe on JESUS CHRIST to believe on only another jesus ,
we ha no control over people. it take the spirit of truth to open eyes. we can only speak the truth one plants one waters GOD gives the increase . your putting the cart before the horse it takes the anointing to destroy the yoke

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I’ve been thinking @amigo de christo and I thought who better to ask this question, other than you.

Do i always THINK in the SPIRIT . WISH TO GOD I DID . I HATE THE HECK out of my own contrary flesh
which pops contrary thoughts into my mind . BUT IT DONT MEAN I GOT TO BE A SLAVE TO THEM EVIL THOUGHTS .
THE RENEWING of MY MIND has BEEN PERFECT , its me who is not , aka my flesh has great evil within .
as far as being perfected , THAT IS STILL ONGOING . THE MORE we in that bible , I PROMISE THE MORE IT DO HELP as well .

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

The closer GOD drew and draws me to HIM , the more by grace i realize something .
Please pull up a chair and make sure to be sitting down when i tell you what this something has been and is .
THE ONLY GOODNESS I HAVE IN ME , COMETH NOT FROM ME . IT COMETH OF GOD , HIS SPIRIT
and the flesh , ITS A FRIGGIN MONSTER of tremendous evil . BUT I DONT have to be a slave to them thoughts rita
NOR DO YOU or anyone else . REMEMBER THAT TOO . JESUS GIVES US the ability to resist the evil within the flesh .

VictoryinJesus

Jan 26, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Good example. Well thought out. Although I get you may not agree…to me when I read the verses concerning men (and women) using the body of women with women and men with men to fulfill their own lust…I don’t read sexual but in brother against brother in loving to expose another as naked to look on a brothers nakedness(shame). Same with women. To me life teaches this in (no other way to say this that I can think of) a pissing contest. Where debates give birth. Same with women gossiping or envying or lusting after “have you seen her? She is nothing like us!” To me this is just as homosexual as those we expose as homosexuals in getting off on others nakedness and loving to put the bottle to their mouth to get them drunk so we can take an advantage of the sin to hide our own. We may say “nah. It’s not the same thing” but maybe that is why we find the physical homosexual so offensive, because of spiritual homosexual where men love to debate and devour one another. One thing life has taught me is what I judge another of…I’m usually doing the same and need to shut my mouth for it comes around to bite me in the butt. Our own confession “words” is going to bring down our high-mindedness for sure. Another is stealing where if you see someone as a thief it’s very blunt that it’s wrong. No one is saying it’s not wrong to steal. But then if I acknowledge thievery is wrong but judging one who steals then I also fully acknowledge that I am aware my stealing of the words of God from brother or sister is thievery and guilty of punishment. Then I speak against my own thievery in judging another thief. Same with homosexuals…I’m not saying it’s not wrong but in acknowledging it’s wrong we also acknowledge exposing another brothers nakedness to revile it before others is also alike to looking on another’s nakedness for our pleasure. I get you will most likely disagree but I think by our words we catch ourselves in our own web of what is wrong to do. So we are without excuse.

Last edited: