Are christians justified by faith only?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Man's justification is our  Salvation, however it is our beginning in  our relationship with God.
He provided the means of reconciliation of man to himself through the word, Jesus; the Son of God/ the Son of man. John 3:16

This is by no means the  only event to take place in a follower's walk in righteousness. After we are justified, we are sanctified in a process of being sanctified in the word by the Spirit. Then @ our end, we are glorified through death or by being alive @ his second coming.

We are sanctified, prepared for the works of our faith that are prepared by God, through his Spirit. These are first to share the gospel of Christ, ALL JUSTIFIED ARE CALLED TO DO THIS. Then the gifts of teaching, helps, preaching, the word of knowledge & wisdom ECT are given to whom the Spirit allots them. Prayer & study of the word, rightly divided, in the Spirit with context ARE OUR DUTY as a followers of Christ!

Some want to STOP @ salvation & move no further, this is " failure to thrive" in the word of God; therefore " failure to thrive" in the growing of faith by God's works.
Those who want to believe a certain way , THERE IS A REASON they want to BELEIVE that way .
But a lamb , WELL THEY FOLLOW THE KING and BELIEVE IN HIM , HIS WORDS
the lovely TRUTH in that bible . They have no desire to sit under folks who try and twist those words
to support they own agendas . For lambs FOLLOW THE GREAT SHEPARD of the SHEEP .
HIS WORDS they shall embrace , GOD has written TRUTH upon their hearts
and the LOVE FOR IT is upon their hearts by the SPIRIT THAT GOD has given them .
Folks gonna do as folks gonna do , teachers gonna teach whatever the heck they want too ,
BUT LAMBS are GONNA DO as JESUS SAID TO DO and teach HIS WORDS and the LOVELY TRUTH in that bible .
Now let all that has breath both praise and thank the glorious LORD .
Its high time folks examine and make sure ITS JESUS they been following , THE SPIRIT they been a heeding
and the BIBLE they be A READING .
There is another post titled HOW do we know if we have the mind of Christ .
WELL OPEN THE BIBLE , SEE IF THAT IS YOUR JESUS , SEE if The lovely TRUTH is what YOU LOVE .
IF SO , YEAH YOU GOT THE MIND OF CHRIST ALL RIGHT
IF NOT , WELL , HURRY and let all learn CHRIST . Now lift those hands keturah . IT BE LORD PRAISING TIME .

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Good post.
Some see James and Paul at odds with works and faith....but they really were not.

Sometimes the translations do not help. Because of some of the translations some Protestants are confused and have a negative view of Good Deeds. The Greek word for this can be translated either works or Deeds and should be translated in context. But some times they are not translated correctly, the KJV is famous for this.

Usually when the scriptures are discussing works, they are talking about the Mosaic Law, which has nothing to do with salvation.

Salvation can only be achieved through faith in Christ. But Christianity is not like a club, sign up for it and go about your business ....if belief in Christ does not change you and your life....odds are, it did not take....LOL A follower of Christ means you take Him as a example for your life.

But what should Christians do…..just because they are Christians?
Love God and each other.
Be good and do good.
Do good for others....help those that Christ puts in your path.
On your journey in Christianity....Workout your own salvation with fear and trembling.... Philippians 2:12

Doing good for others does not save you but....store up for yourselves treasures in heaven, where neither moth nor rust destroys, and where thieves do not break in or steal...Matthew 6:20. So helping others pleases the Lord.
Above all, love each other deeply, because love covers over a multitude of sins. 1st Peter 4:8

But still loving each other and helping each other does not get you to heaven....But according to the parable of the Sheep and the Goats....not helping each other can get you to hell.

And of course Christians should "hang" with Christians and assemble in church to worship the Lord.
if BELIEF in CHRIST does not change you and your life , ODDS are NOT that it didnt take
but rather , RATHER , that one came to the WRONG jesus . And boy i see another jesus getting preached today
and another gospel that cannot save and a love that sure seems to love evil and hate truth .
NOW THAT AINT COMING FROM GOD , THE SPIRIT , CHRIST . IT be a coming from men
who through the love of this life and of this world have been used by satan
to UNITE the WORLD under HIM . You know this other love god so many preach and yet its love
seemth to say , HAS GOD REALLY SAID and then OMITS IT with a NAY NAY surely ye shall not ......................

Grailhunter

Jun 19, 2019
FARMINGTON
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
if BELIEF in CHRIST does not change you and your life , ODDS are NOT that it didnt take
but rather , RATHER , that one came to the WRONG jesus . And boy i see another jesus getting preached today
and another gospel that cannot save and a love that sure seems to love evil and hate truth .
NOW THAT AINT COMING FROM GOD , THE SPIRIT , CHRIST . IT be a coming from men
who through the love of this life and of this world have been used by satan
to UNITE the WORLD under HIM . You know this other love god so many preach and yet its love
seemth to say , HAS GOD REALLY SAID and then OMITS IT with a NAY NAY surely ye shall not ......................
You should try that on drums....maybe some beads and rattles.
""And boy i see another jesus getting preached today and another gospel that cannot save and a love that sure seems to love evil and hate truth"" Just exactly what are you trying to say here?

• Love
Reactions: amigo de christo

Gottservant

Oct 19, 2022
Greensborough
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Nay. They are not. People who imagine that they are somehow justified by faith only have been admonished by the law which saith:

[...]
People are saved by faith, not justified; encouraged by works, but not completed separate from Christ; inspired by word, but not attendant to anyone but God.

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I had always thought that we are justified through faith, and the results are that we become a new creature, and want to do His will. That is sanctification.
Agree.
There is the very basics…In brief…
Who, what, when, why, where.
There is the WHO; giving & the WHO; receiving.
There is the WHAT…believing, testifying, overcoming, FORGIVENESS, Sanctification, Covering, Cleansing, Restoring, Making Anew, Justification, Sealing, Claiming, Keeping, Taking.
There is the WHEN….for each WHAT.
There is the WHY…….for each WHAT.
There is the WHERE…for each WHAT.
There is a WHO……....for each WHAT.

Glory to God,
Taken

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
""And boy i see another jesus getting preached today and another gospel that cannot save and a love that sure seems to love evil and hate truth"" Just exactly what are you trying to say here?
That our churches are in dire trouble and have been infilatrated , by a love that is no love
by an idea that cannot and will not save them .
It aint my fault this was done to the churches and that worse they seem to love to have it so .
But i will correct it . Now that i can do . And by grace that I WILL DO .
We have been infiltrated by a unity that cometh not of GOD
a love that cometh not of God .
ITS ALL about breaking down barriers and walls , AKA GETTING RID of fundamental truths that DIVIDE US
and serving double servings of a love that cannot SAVE .
How do you get the religions to UNITE as one , and secular too .
SO as you can control it . Well , years and years ago
folks used to know that muslims , hinuds , buddists and etc dont even
fundamentally agree at all . SO you sure cant preach THE FUNDAMNETAL TRUTH of CHRIST
cause THAT AINT GONNA Bring them together . ITS GONNA CAUSE division .
SO what to do ......................HMMM
lets go in and find out what all religoins and even atheists have in common .
SO , they did .
GUESS what every religion , even athiest , secular humanity have in common .
THEY all talk about doing good to others . THEY sure do .
THEY all talk about a love too . THEY SURE DO . FALSE AS THEY ARE
they still have that in common .
SO how do you go about getting christanity , the largest of them all
to also go in this direction . Break down barriers and walls , Meaning keep removing the FUNDAMENTAL truths .
Make it seem like its bad and its not loving and that we just need to find common ground .
THEN DO THIS WITH ALL RELIGOINS . THEY DID
WHY ya think POPE francis and others are showing muslims , buddists , hindus , christains , ALL SAYING GOD IS LOVE .
THEY GOT FOLKS DUPED . AND
do take note of this so called love . CAUSE IT SURE seems to also not warn against CERTAIN sins
and more and more begin thinking even that sin is love . ITS WORKING GRAILHUNTER ..
THIS CRY FOR UNITY OF theirs , through their dung crack pipe breading down walls
and bruidge builders , HAS BEEN LEADING THEM ALL astray .
AND NOW not only is the cry FIND What ye have in common with the faiths amongst christendom
BUT what we have in common with ALL RELIGOINS WITH ALL OF HUMANITY .
AND the churches not only cannot see where it has led them too , THEY LOVING IT UP and HATING THE TRUTH MORE THAN EVER .
WELL I SHUN the all inclusive lie unity finding common ground LIE TO HADES . TO HADES if i could .
I am only so sorry that churches keep buying the line
TO JUDGE NOT , JUDGE NOT , JUST LOVE , JUST LOVE , HAVE UNITY . CAUSE IT Aint saving squat .
OH ITS WORKING , BUT EXACTLY THE WAY THEY , THEY INTENDED IT TOO . YA FALL AWAY
and all evenutally become ONE . ONE RELIGOIUS MINDSET that serves YOU GOT IT , A ONE WORLD GOVT .
AND I STAND AGAINST ITS DOCTRINE and by grace i shall do so till my last breath or the LORD DO COME .
WE better GET IN bibles is all i can say . Cause many , many , many , many , many , many , many leaders
in CHRISTENDOM are already and have already been going that direction . THE peoples got no idea
they the BLIND leaders of the blind . cause both are blind .

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Its all coming to a HEAD NOW .
The evil will do as they will do and the kings shall bow before the beast that was and is not and yet is .
the World and all her false religoins , MUSLIM religion OF SATAN
Buddist religoin of SATAN
and any other religoin OF SATAN .
And do not expect an apology . THE ONLY and i repeat the ONLY WAY
one can be freed from the POWER of darkness and of satan . WELL GO READ ACTS CHAPTER TWENTY SIX FOR YOURSELVES .
I have long warned , long tried to do all i could to help folks . But this generation DONT want to hear it anymore .
The DELUSION , THE HEAD OF IT RISES and all who are not in the lambs book of life WILL WORSHIP IT
My desire was good for the people , but the people didnt want GOOD , they wanted and they want
what the false teachers said was good . For it fed the flesh .
We are running out of time my friends . Our betrayer is at hand . THE PEOPLES UNIFY as ONE MAN
and their HEAD is the dragon and their king the beast . TRUE lambs , BE PREPARED
the hour of our betrayer and of our betrayal WORLD WIDE is at hand . PRAY that ye enter not into temptation .
The SPIRIT is ready , its always ready , but the flesh is weak .
The hour of man always is , and the hour of what has led man through the flesh to come to the fullness
of darkness , to the head of all evil , to all spiritual wickedness , IS UPON all now .
AND ALL who loved a lie will NOW BUY THE LIE OF the STRONG DELUSION and will be damned .
Preach JESUS and the truth in that bible to all that breathes while there still be time to do so .
FOR THE COMING OF KING JESUS draws ever nigh and HE will destroy all works of darkness
and those who partook of the darkness and REJECTED the love of the truth .

Reactions: Marvelloustime

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I shun the all inclusive LIE TO HELL .
I have made my choice and my choice is JESUS , THE BIBLICAL ONE .
I have counted the cost and KNOW what is RISING against me . OH WELL . I FEAR IT NOT .
PEROID . JESUS IS WITH ME . Even if i stood alone GOD IS WITH ME .
I SHUN the all inclusive lie to hell , I SHUN the LIE OF THE SOCIAL GOSPEL PROGRESSIVE MOVEMENT TO HELL IF I COULD .
Not the people under its delusion . NO for years i have by grace tried to help them to even see the errors of their ways .
BUT I SHUN the LIES to hades . I want nothing to do with this utopian pipe pope dream led lie
that many have fallen for . THE LAMBS HAVE NOT FALLEN FOR IT .
NOT ONE LAMB has fallen for it .
ITS LOVE i shun to hades
ITS UNITY Let us be ONE i shun to hades .
Its bridge builders it seeker friendly doctrines that led so many to this hour
I SHUN all that doctrine to hades if i could . ALL there alpah courses aint even worth the cheap paper
and computers they were put on and into .
I SHUN anything contrary to the biblical pattern left to us in the bible , to the very lake of fire if i could .
NOW you all know what i am . YOu all know what i am .
FUNDAMENTAL JESUS ONLY BIBLE ONLY lamb . Now may each do as they are led to do and do it quickly .
TRUE Lambs we will soon be betrayed by the we are one false love false unity piece of dung trash doctrine
that so many churches and the world bought and her dead false religoins bought .
WE will truly be seen as the monsters of humanity , who have no love at all in us .
STILL my CHOICE IS JESUS NOT MATTER THE COST . WE WIN . THIS LIFE WAS NOTHING BUT A VAPOR anyway .

Jun 20, 2023
Stockholm
Faith
Christian
Country
Sweden
I shun the all inclusive LIE TO HELL .
I have made my choice and my choice is JESUS , THE BIBLICAL ONE .
I have counted the cost and KNOW what is RISING against me . OH WELL . I FEAR IT NOT .
PEROID . JESUS IS WITH ME . Even if i stood alone GOD IS WITH ME .
I SHUN the all inclusive lie to hell , I SHUN the LIE OF THE SOCIAL GOSPEL PROGRESSIVE MOVEMENT TO HELL IF I COULD .
Not the people under its delusion . NO for years i have by grace tried to help them to even see the errors of their ways .
BUT I SHUN the LIES to hades . I want nothing to do with this utopian pipe pope dream led lie
that many have fallen for . THE LAMBS HAVE NOT FALLEN FOR IT .
NOT ONE LAMB has fallen for it .
ITS LOVE i shun to hades
ITS UNITY Let us be ONE i shun to hades .
Its bridge builders it seeker friendly doctrines that led so many to this hour
I SHUN all that doctrine to hades if i could . ALL there alpah courses aint even worth the cheap paper
and computers they were put on and into .
I SHUN anything contrary to the biblical pattern left to us in the bible , to the very lake of fire if i could .
NOW you all know what i am . YOu all know what i am .
FUNDAMENTAL JESUS ONLY BIBLE ONLY lamb . Now may each do as they are led to do and do it quickly .
TRUE Lambs we will soon be betrayed by the we are one false love false unity piece of dung trash doctrine
that so many churches and the world bought and her dead false religoins bought .
WE will truly be seen as the monsters of humanity , who have no love at all in us .
STILL my CHOICE IS JESUS NOT MATTER THE COST . WE WIN . THIS LIFE WAS NOTHING BUT A VAPOR anyway .
Friend, have you received the Holy Ghost since you believed? And unto what were you baptized?

• Love

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Friend, have you received the Holy Ghost since you believed? And unto what were you baptized?
I shun the all inclusive progressive led LIE to hades .
OH wait , you asked me if i had recieved the HOLY GHOST since i believed . OH YES my friend .
OH YES . And i sure as heck wasnt baptized in the name of budda , mormonism
another jesus etc . But in the NAME OF THE TRUE BIBLICAL JESUS .
Yeah , many got baptized , no doubt about that . They went into the tank a dry sinner
and came up with their hearts upon another jesus thus the only conversion that occured was IN THEIR OWN MINDS
, WHICH , well as you yourself do know
THAT one cant save .
And the baptism of the HOLY GHOST , NOW that is REAL TOO . Though again
many think they have been , yet rather odd , they seem to following another spirit
another gospel , another jesus that has made the way to GOD VERY BRAOD
through a LOVE that honors all paths and SINS . WOA , wait a minute . GOD WOULD NOT BE DOING THAT
BUT he who desires to be AS GOD SURE WOULD . BE encouraged my dear friend . Let us return to BIBLE and let us
learn THAT DOCTRINE , THAT JESUS , WELL .

Jun 20, 2023
Stockholm
Faith
Christian
Country
Sweden
I shun the all inclusive progressive led LIE to hades .
OH wait , you asked me if i had recieved the HOLY GHOST since i believed . OH YES my friend .
OH YES . And i sure as heck wasnt baptized in the name of budda , mormonism
another jesus etc . But in the NAME OF THE TRUE BIBLICAL JESUS .
Yeah , many got baptized , no doubt about that . They went into the tank a dry sinner
and came up with their hearts upon another jesus thus the only conversion that occured was IN THEIR OWN MINDS
, WHICH , well as you yourself do know
THAT one cant save .
And the baptism of the HOLY GHOST , NOW that is REAL TOO . Though again
many think they have been , yet rather odd , they seem to following another spirit
another gospel , another jesus that has made the way to GOD VERY BRAOD
through a LOVE that honors all paths and SINS . WOA , wait a minute . GOD WOULD NOT BE DOING THAT
BUT he who desires to be AS GOD SURE WOULD . BE encouraged my dear friend . Let us return to BIBLE and let us
learn THAT DOCTRINE , THAT JESUS , WELL .
Sir, your words are confusing. If they speak not according to this word, it is because there is no light in them. When a man is baptized with the Holy Ghost, he will speak with new tongues as the scripture testifies. Has that happened to you?

Also, what is of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost?

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Sir, your words are confusing. If they speak not according to this word, it is because there is no light in them. When a man is baptized with the Holy Ghost, he will speak with new tongues as the scripture testifies. Has that happened to you?

Also, what is of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost?
YES IT DID my friend . I was baptized by water too , in the name of the FATHER the SON and THE HOLY GHOST .
PS , i shun the all inclusive lie , social gospel lies , progresive led lies to hades .
Perhaps we ought to talk about THAT my friend .
HOW DO YOU SEE this all inclusive unity we are one JUNK getting pumped into churches and other religoins .
HOW Do you see this love that seems to honor CERTAIN SINS
HOW DO you see this unity which implies other paths , muslims , buddits etc , believe in the SAME GOD WE DO .
MY QUESTION TO YOU IS , HOW DO YOU VIEW THAT JUNK PILE LIE FROM SATAN .
Lets start with and answer those questions .

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Agree.
There is the very basics…In brief…
Who, what, when, why, where.
There is the WHO; giving & the WHO; receiving.
There is the WHAT…believing, testifying, overcoming, FORGIVENESS, Sanctification, Covering, Cleansing, Restoring, Making Anew, Justification, Sealing, Claiming, Keeping, Taking.
There is the WHEN….for each WHAT.
There is the WHY…….for each WHAT.
There is the WHERE…for each WHAT.
There is a WHO……....for each WHAT.

Glory to God,
Taken
called the GRACE OF GOD in CHRIST JESUS ALONE .

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
What a wonderful idea . I dont have any drums though , perhaps i could use my hands on a table
and as far as beads , yeah no rosary beads for this lamb. rattles might sound good though .
I MADE MY CHOICE . And not men or any other false religion or ideals of men gonna sway me from it either .
Now at the risk of offending every religoin and man on earth
JUST LET ME SAY this . THE RCC is false , mormonism is false
JW , no way , adventist no way , emgergent no way and man do i gotta say out loud the false religoins like buddism , hindusim ,
mulisms and whatever else religoin like new age . MADE MY CHOICE . AND ME IS STICKING TO IT . BIBICAL JESUS BIBLCAL GOD
BIBLICAL TRUTH of the letters of the apostels .
social gospel no way , this false love no way
Most of christendom even NO Way . Made my choice , THE DAY the grace , THE TRUE GRACE OF GOD
appeared to the worst of the worst , ME , HE PUT THE LOVE FOR TRUTH FOR HE UPON my heart .
THE BOOK . THE BIBLE . I refuse this dead crap unity junk i see almost every singel church i know going under .
YEAH i just said every single church i know or have examined IS GOING UNDER IT . and SOME are far worse than others .
FOR ONE REASON , they beeen under it LONGER . ITS LEADING ALL TO THE LIE , THE FATHER OF LIES .
I love the people so i warn the people . HOPE that encourages ya a bit .

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Churches want me to bend the knee to their version of unity , of love , of all inclusive junk .
Well pardon me and the few lambs , I have a MAJOR CRAMP IN MY LEG and cant kneel ,
IT MUST BE ALL THE FIGHTING i have been doing against the all inclusive lie .

Jun 20, 2023
Stockholm
Faith
Christian
Country
Sweden
YES IT DID my friend . I was baptized by water too , in the name of the FATHER the SON and THE HOLY GHOST .
PS , i shun the all inclusive lie , social gospel lies , progresive led lies to hades .
Perhaps we ought to talk about THAT my friend .
HOW DO YOU SEE this all inclusive unity we are one JUNK getting pumped into churches and other religoins .
HOW Do you see this love that seems to honor CERTAIN SINS
HOW DO you see this unity which implies other paths , muslims , buddits etc , believe in the SAME GOD WE DO .
MY QUESTION TO YOU IS , HOW DO YOU VIEW THAT JUNK PILE LIE FROM SATAN .
Lets start with and answer those questions .
Apologies, sir. I failed to write my question correctly, which made it sound confusing. My question was: What is the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost?

As for your question:
HOW DO YOU VIEW THAT JUNK PILE LIE FROM SATAN .
Here is what the scripture says:

“Be ye not unequally yoked together with unbelievers: for what fellowship hath righteousness with unrighteousness? And what communion hath light with darkness? And what concord hath Christ with Belial? Or what part hath he that believeth with an infidel? And what agreement hath the temple of God with idols? For ye are the temple of the living God; as God hath said, I will dwell in them, and walk in them; and I will be their God, and they shall be my people. Wherefore come out from among them, and be ye separate, saith the Lord, and touch not the unclean thing; and I will receive you, and will be a Father unto you, and ye shall be my sons and daughters, saith the Lord Almighty.”
— (2 Corinthians 6:14-18).

• Love

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Apologies, sir. I failed to write my question correctly, which made it sound confusing. My question was: What is the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost?

As for your question:

Here is what the scripture says:

“Be ye not unequally yoked together with unbelievers: for what fellowship hath righteousness with unrighteousness? And what communion hath light with darkness? And what concord hath Christ with Belial? Or what part hath he that believeth with an infidel? And what agreement hath the temple of God with idols? For ye are the temple of the living God; as God hath said, I will dwell in them, and walk in them; and I will be their God, and they shall be my people. Wherefore come out from among them, and be ye separate, saith the Lord, and touch not the unclean thing; and I will receive you, and will be a Father unto you, and ye shall be my sons and daughters, saith the Lord Almighty.”
— (2 Corinthians 6:14-18).
What did JESUS say when he was praying to THE FATHER .
He said I , I HAVE GIVEN THEM YOUR NAME . I have GIVEN THEM YOUR NAME .
Ponder on that for a while my friend . SO when a lamb says i GOT baptized IN JESUS NAME
THEY BEEN BAPTIZED in the NAME OF THE FATHER , SON and HOLY GHOST .
That be true my friend .