Are Liberals Really This Evil?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

TinMan

Mar 26, 2023
Michigan Saginaw
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
When medical practitioners abandon "do no harm" then it is up to the politicians to introduce legislation to bring them back to their primary principle.
Were doctor's doing that? ...No.
And if the baby can survive and live those doctors are required to do what they can to save the baby. Not superhuman super extraordinary measure. But the fact that the baby was being aborted(murdered) is the evil in the first place.
You should maybe read the legislation.

TinMan

Mar 26, 2023
Michigan Saginaw
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I did not really bring this up. It is past the point of wrong to start with.
Because the doctor that murders a baby should be put to death.
Preferably more or less the same way the baby was murdered.

Now who introduced all this and the votes, I would have to look into that....but like I said you are quibbling about what to do to a helpless victim. So do what you can for the victim and take out the doctor, imprison the mother.

When did doctors stop taking the Hippocratic Oath?
In 1973, the US Supreme Court rejected the oath as a guide to medical ethics and practice by stating that the oath is incapable of covering the latest developments and methods of medical practice and research.
Wow...that is amazingly made up.

Jack

May 3, 2022
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I've spent my life devoted to the truth. How long has you been opposed to that?
The Liberal LIES are not the truth. Murdering babies leads "Christians" to Hell fire. If you were against abortion you would have GLADLY said so.

Reactions: amigo de christo

Jack

May 3, 2022
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Do you need permission from Biden to answer questions? lol

Are you against abortion? Are you against partial birth abortion?
You really have to think about these SIMPLE questions? A true Christian would answer YES!!!

Reactions: amigo de christo

Cassandra

Sep 24, 2021
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Prayer in school happens all the time and is perfectly legal, students can pray anytime they care to. What was removed was compulsory prayer and indoctrination.
Boy, you said it!!! I prayed in school all the time, because it was fine. Mine were silent. It was the formalized prayer that was stopped.
Trying to force religion is no better than none at all. God does not want forced worship. .

Ronald David Bruno

Nov 7, 2020
Southern
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Actually I live with my wife and two children
For someone who is 26 years old, "who claims to hold a Masters degree, work, is married and has two children", I find it all hard to believe that someone with those responsibilities would have any time to debate all hours of the day _ everyday _ as if you have nothing more important to do.
Sorry, I don't buy any of your story! It's like the fake news, the lying President and his cohorts. Nah, I think your just an unemployed kid living home milking his parents, spending lots of time on line, instead of doing something productive, like earning a living.

TinMan

Mar 26, 2023
Michigan Saginaw
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
For someone who is 26 years old, "who claims to hold a Masters degree, work, is married and has two children", I find it all hard to believe that someone with those responsibilities would have any time to debate all hours of the day _ everyday _ as if you have nothing more important to do.
Sorry, I don't buy any of your story! It's like the fake news, the lying President and his cohorts. Nah, I think your just an unemployed kid living home milking his parents, spending lots of time on line, instead of doing something productive, like earning a living.
Believe what you like, your little fantasies about me don't change reality.

Ronald David Bruno

Nov 7, 2020
Southern
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Believe what you like, your little fantasies about me don't change reality.
Young married folks who have full time jobs and two young kids have no time to waste online in fruitless arguments all hours of the day. The highly educated ( which is obvious you aren't), are very disciplined, responsible and have demanding jobs which takes up lots if time. Loving and devoted husbands and fathers spend the rest of their time with their families.
Online people pretend to be something that they are not. I see through that, especially after looking at your posting frequency and times throughout the day.

The Tinman is pretending to be a grown up, marching down the yellow brick road towards the land of Oz where all the Democrats live in an alternate universe.

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Young married folks who have full time jobs and two young kids have no time to waste online in fruitless arguments all hours of the day. The highly educated ( which is obvious you aren't), are very disciplined, responsible and have demanding jobs which takes up lots if time. Loving and devoted husbands and fathers spend the rest of their time with their families.
Online people pretend to be something that they are not. I see through that, especially after looking at your posting frequency and times throughout the day.

The Tinman is pretending to be a grown up, marching down the yellow brick road towards the land of Oz where all the Democrats live in an alternate universe.
Just a friendly reminder , but DONT vote for biden . Course i get the feeling that wont be a problem .

TinMan

Mar 26, 2023
Michigan Saginaw
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

And healthy people don't spend their time fantasizing about the details of the lives of others.

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

never eat of the table of progressive liberal dainties . That aint chocolate they feed the people . progressive chocolate
is nothing more but a turd sprinkled with a bit of sugar to make it appear good . Dont eat of that table .