Are many Christians aware of Gnostic teaching..

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

mcorba

Aug 7, 2010
England
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
http://www.gnosticmedia.com/scott-onstott-interview-the-quadrivium-and-architecture-119/

This is a long video, but it details a lot of what is touched on in this section of our site.
My question is, if there is illuminati, and they function in this way, with buildings, signs, numerology, etc...
What are they actually achieving with it all?

In Christ,
M

lawrance

Mar 30, 2011
http://www.gnosticme...chitecture-119/

This is a long video, but it details a lot of what is touched on in this section of our site.
My question is, if there is illuminati, and they function in this way, with buildings, signs, numerology, etc...

In Christ,
M

I have not watched the video

But i think they are achieving just what they want to achieve and to build up man. how great they are.
It's just natural.
They are not dumb as those things are great buildings, signs & numerology ect.
But what about the corner stone. one may ask ?

aspen

“"The harvest is plentiful but the workers are few
Apr 25, 2012
West Coast
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I did not watch the video. Are you referring to Gnosticism in Church history or modern conspiracy theories involving trendy pop Gnosticism....like the Divinci Code?

mcorba

Aug 7, 2010
England
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
It does all seem to link to Soloman and the temple being built and the corner stone idea.

Perhaps a lot of confusing symbology at play here....

veteran

Aug 6, 2010
Southeast USA
http://www.gnosticme...chitecture-119/

In Christ,
M

Jesus revealed what it's about when He showed John about the two beasts of Revelation 13. He compared the first beast that comes up out of the sea to the previous beast kingdoms of history from Daniel 7. Those previous beast kingdoms covered the majority of then known civilized peoples and lands.

tim_from_pa

Jul 11, 2007
Seriously, I don't have much time to watch an almost 4 hour video. The longest I ever watched was 1.5 hour ones, and oftentimes hour long ones. I'll give that much devotion to a suggested video. Is there perhaps an abridged one so that we know where he's coming from?

However, looking at the pictures below the video, it seems that the idea he's trying to convey is hidden messages in geodesics. Actually, I like that kind of stuff, although many associate it with the Illuminati. Some of it, such as Stonehenge, the Great Pyramid, the locations that Israel settled in their migrations, etc, all have a spherical trigonometric relationship and I did not traditionally associate that kind of stuff with nefarious forces. However, I guess that Satan, being that great imitator, can have his slant on it as well.