Are Muslims Allowed Here?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Brakelite

Feb 6, 2020
Melbourne
brakelite.wordpress.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
The only reason to restrict other faiths from participating and having access to a Christian forum would be to conceal the behavior and constant acrimony of Christians that would inevitably discourage outsiders from becoming one...I would imagine that partly explains why God is presently giving seeking Muslims dreams and visions revealing Jesus and the gospel, and guidance to where they may find further information. That way avoids confusion.
confusion.

Dropship

Jun 2, 2022
Plymouth UK
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
If Muslims or any other faith come here they're welcome to try to convert us; i've been having fun running rings round them on other boards for the past 20 years..:)

Reactions: Wrangler

Aunty Jane

Sep 16, 2021
Sydney
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
I think JW’s should refrain from speaking about science.
We have many scientists in our ranks......what makes you think we are ignorant of science?

The link you sent me said that blood transfusions saves lives - maybe you are just a little uneducated on the subject or in general. The fact that blood transfusion is overused or even used when it isn’t necessary has nothing to do with its life saving abilities.
Don’t be fooled by the title....the content of the video was all about its dangers. Did you see the scan results after the transfusion? It carries a ‘greater risk of morbidity and mortality than any other medical procedure’....did you miss that bit? The science wasn’t mine....it was the words of men who are experts in their field, warning that things have to change......I am assuming you didn’t watch all of it or you couldn’t say what you just did.

- sending a link that agrees with me, but underlines that blood transfusion is overused, only proves my point.
The link agrees with us....selective hearing much? Overused is an understatement. Did you know that when you sign a hospital admission form in Australia they ask you if you have EVER had a blood transfusion. You are receiving someone else’s DNA. What do you think that does?

Do you think it is just coincidence that the human circulatory system is compatible with ordinary sea water? As long as the volume is kept up with saline volume expanders, red cells are made up quite quickly (EPO is excellent for this) and what red cells are available (as the scan in the video showed) are delivered to the tissues. No one will survive a serious road trauma if they cannot stop the bleeding.

JWs don’t love their children, they won’t give them blood transfusion when that transfusion will save the life of the child and should the child grow up to disagree with their faith - the parents will shun them. Don’t talk to anyone about justice or love before you end those practices. Not to mention the child abuse cases..
Oh my goodness what incredibly hateful things to say just to be spiteful. I have explained all things in detail and still you choose to run off with the lies. It shows the true colours as I said. Attack is a pathetic form of defence....you have shown once again that you have no interest in the truth.

You haven’t answered a single challenge I have put to you, regarding your beliefs......ones that I once held, but you are very free with the accusations, which I am sure make you feel quite proud of yourself.
But...there are always two sides to every story.

There is no other treatment for victims of a traffic accident, who has lost too much blood. We can give salt water maybe even improve the odds with EPO in some cases - but quit acting as if you have science backing up, your unloving rejection of blood transfusion for your children.
You do understand that even if people have copious amounts of blood...they can still die. More people in fact die after a transfusion than because they refuse one. We have had many in our ranks told point blank that they would die without blood....and none of them did. In fact they recovered much more quickly than those who accepted blood. Why would there be whole hospitals now dedicated to non-blood management of their patients? We have experts on the latest non-blood techniques and doctors often consult our Hospital Liaison team for advice when treating Witness patients.
You really don’t know what you’re talking about. But no matter, your prejudices will be fed regardless.

I never said that I know what hell is exactly (except for a place where there is weeping and grinding of teeth) but I can say that I will never say that God isn’t a God of justice - no matter what is in his plans (eternal torture or not). I’m the transgressor and I’ve been saved by grace, who am I to comment on God’s justice or what’s fair in regards to punishment? Nobody but God knows exactly what justice is, we got the very concept from him. Now you are saying that if God is practicing eternal hellfire for sinners, he is unjust?
We are left in no doubt about Jehovah’s Justice...it is all recorded for us in his word. The opposite of life is death......there is no “life after death”, so therefore there is no place for anyone to go but 6 feet under....into “Sheol”...the place where the dead cannot see, hear, think, feel or act. (Ecclesiastes 9:5, 6, 10) Solomon said that humans and animals go to the same place when they die...back to the dust. (Ecclesiastes 3:19-20)

There is no such place as a fiery “hell”....we should be grateful....no?
Isn’t it enough to just eliminate the wicked from existence? What is accomplished by the eternal suffering?

I’ve heard atheists use that exact same argument regarding starving children in Africa “if God is a loving god, then why? - that isn’t justice” - to think one can argue the fairness of God’s actions or inactions is simply idiotic. For us to do that, we would have to think that the creation outranks the creator.
What is idiotic is assuming that God is responsible for “the starving children in Africa” in the first place.

How much of what happens on this earth is man’s doing? Under influence from the ‘god’ he chose, man has abandoned the true God in favor of the one they created in their own image. A cruel and heartless despot who tortures people forever with no way to repent. If that is the god you worship, you are welcome to him....

Dropship

Jun 2, 2022
Plymouth UK
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
how many have come to Jesus as their Saviour through your "fun"?

All sorts, here's some of the feedback I get from around internetland so I must be doing something right..:)

Spannerose - "Mick, I would like you to know that the result of reading your posts I am left with the desire to pick up my bible for the first time in years"
ChildofLight - "So good to read your responses Mick, some are quite witty and made LOL"
Happysandyh - "welcome Mick, welcome welcome!"
HenryS - "You are brilliant Mick in finding appropriate phrases. Another one of your superb emails to store"
Firebrand - "Amen and welcome Mick"
Coconut - "Whew! Thanks for sharing Mick"
Cathie - "Very wise advice Mick, thanks"
Kierri - "That was one of the best explanations I've ever heard! Yay for Mick in Plymouth"
Haimehenmmli - "I LOVE IT MATE!!! I'm going to put it into my files, with some of my other favorites, from you"
Evachrst3 - "Right on, Mick, I couldn't agree more.Thank you for defending the faith so eloquently".
Devilmademedoit2 - "I love this! Thanks, Mick!"
SweetSummer96 - "Wow. That's a cool story Mick."
Vespasian052 - "Wow! Mick,what an awesome tale.."
Beekpr9 - "Amen to all you have said, Mick!"
Saipan1777 - "Spot on Mick bravo"
Duke Tinn - "Thanks again Mick. Great Stuff"
6feetunder- "Mick knows the truth"
Tahella - "Welcome Mick!"
Ainglkiss - "Mick what a wonderful story. You write so well. Keep up the great work"
BlessedOne - "Glad to have you here Mick! Jesus is the way!"
MonkGirl - "Wow, thank you Mick! That is really comforting...and all I really needed to hear!"
WOFman - "Welcome Mick!"
JeffC - "HELL YEAH! PREACH IT BROTHER, THE REALITY WAY! (LUV YUR STYLE....)
Nottonguetied - "I loved those stories from Mick"
Honeybearx - "This was very good reading thank you Mick"
Megan - "Mick, I just wanted to tell you that I loved this story, it was very touching"
Benjoman - "Your one of the only ones from the singles board that I still love Mick"
Sherry Anne - "Mick i love your posts"
Antipas - "Brilliant yet again Mick"
Easynote - "ROFL Mick you are pure class, another of your timeless classics!"
Kermit - "I love Mick. He is so, how shall I say it, RIGHT ON THE MONEY AND FUNNY, TOO"
Chrysalis55- "Just want to say, I love your posts and your messages not only inspire me, sometimes they make me laugh
because you are able to get your point across in such a great way"
Evenflow- "I just LOVE this post You have made me smile BIG TIME this morning. Good for you and what a great attitude you have to life xx"
Luismtzzz- "I like how you reason religion. I am enjoying your answers"
Justforme- "I am so happy to meet a sensible Christian"
Apple Pie - "Really good to see you, Mick. Come on over to 4church, we could do with your input and your humour"
Lillian - "Mick please come back..it's nice having you on the board"

ByGraceThroughFaith

Mar 14, 2021
Dudley
trinitystudies.org
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
All sorts, here's some of the feedback I get from around internetland so I must be doing something right..:)

Spannerose - "Mick, I would like you to know that the result of reading your posts I am left with the desire to pick up my bible for the first time in years"
ChildofLight - "So good to read your responses Mick, some are quite witty and made LOL"
Happysandyh - "welcome Mick, welcome welcome!"
HenryS - "You are brilliant Mick in finding appropriate phrases. Another one of your superb emails to store"
Firebrand - "Amen and welcome Mick"
Coconut - "Whew! Thanks for sharing Mick"
Cathie - "Very wise advice Mick, thanks"
Kierri - "That was one of the best explanations I've ever heard! Yay for Mick in Plymouth"
Haimehenmmli - "I LOVE IT MATE!!! I'm going to put it into my files, with some of my other favorites, from you"
Evachrst3 - "Right on, Mick, I couldn't agree more.Thank you for defending the faith so eloquently".
Devilmademedoit2 - "I love this! Thanks, Mick!"
SweetSummer96 - "Wow. That's a cool story Mick."
Vespasian052 - "Wow! Mick,what an awesome tale.."
Beekpr9 - "Amen to all you have said, Mick!"
Saipan1777 - "Spot on Mick bravo"
Duke Tinn - "Thanks again Mick. Great Stuff"
6feetunder- "Mick knows the truth"
Tahella - "Welcome Mick!"
Ainglkiss - "Mick what a wonderful story. You write so well. Keep up the great work"
BlessedOne - "Glad to have you here Mick! Jesus is the way!"
MonkGirl - "Wow, thank you Mick! That is really comforting...and all I really needed to hear!"
WOFman - "Welcome Mick!"
JeffC - "HELL YEAH! PREACH IT BROTHER, THE REALITY WAY! (LUV YUR STYLE....)
Nottonguetied - "I loved those stories from Mick"
Honeybearx - "This was very good reading thank you Mick"
Megan - "Mick, I just wanted to tell you that I loved this story, it was very touching"
Benjoman - "Your one of the only ones from the singles board that I still love Mick"
Sherry Anne - "Mick i love your posts"
Antipas - "Brilliant yet again Mick"
Easynote - "ROFL Mick you are pure class, another of your timeless classics!"
Kermit - "I love Mick. He is so, how shall I say it, RIGHT ON THE MONEY AND FUNNY, TOO"
Chrysalis55- "Just want to say, I love your posts and your messages not only inspire me, sometimes they make me laugh
because you are able to get your point across in such a great way"
Evenflow- "I just LOVE this post You have made me smile BIG TIME this morning. Good for you and what a great attitude you have to life xx"
Luismtzzz- "I like how you reason religion. I am enjoying your answers"
Justforme- "I am so happy to meet a sensible Christian"
Apple Pie - "Really good to see you, Mick. Come on over to 4church, we could do with your input and your humour"
Lillian - "Mick please come back..it's nice having you on the board"

how many of there are the muslims that you had "fun" with, who are now born agian believers?

Dropship

Jun 2, 2022
Plymouth UK
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
how many of there are the muslims that you had "fun" with, who are now born agian believers?

I neither know nor care, because if they've already decided not to listen to Jesus, they're certainly not going to listen to me or anybody else..:)
In fact I've never known any muslim who seriously wanted to convert to Christianity.

Wrangler

Feb 14, 2021
Shining City on a Hill
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
well, as your "Lord" is not the same as the Lord Jesus Christ as in the Bible, what does it matter to you? You represent a FALSE god!
Lords are not god. Jesus is a lord and my lord and he says his father is the only true God. For some reason, that is not good enough for you.

Having said that, your nasty post really has nothing to do with this thread.

Wrangler

Feb 14, 2021
Shining City on a Hill
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
your statement "monotheist Jews who reject the trinity to this day" is another false one!

This guy was a Jew, and now believes in the Holy Trinity!
So, your argument is, exceptions make rules?!

your statement "eskimos live above the equator" is another false one!

I met an Eskimo in Australia.

Good grief man!