Are people born with demons?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

judd

Apr 2, 2010
Nigeria
"The Holy Bible tells us, yes, most definitely:

Babylon the great is fallen, is fallen, and is become the habitation of devils, and the hold of every foul spirit, and a cage of every unclean and hateful bird....the kings of the earth have committed fornication with her, and the merchants of the earth are waxed rich through the abundance of her delicacies....Come out of her, my people, that ye be not partakers of her sins, and that ye receive not of her plagues. For her sins have reached unto heaven, and God hath remembered her iniquities....her plagues [shall] come in one day, death, and mourning, and famine; and she shall be utterly burned with fire: for strong is the Lord God who judgeth her. And the kings of the earth, who have committed fornication and lived deliciously with her, shall bewail her, and lament for her, when they shall see the smoke of her burning, Standing afar off for the fear of her torment, saying, Alas, alas, that great city Babylon, that mighty city! for in one hour is thy judgment come. And the merchants of the earth shall weep and mourn over her; for no man buyeth their merchandise any more: The merchandise of gold, and silver, and precious stones, and of pearls, and fine linen, and purple, and silk, and scarlet, and all thyine wood, and all manner vessels of ivory, and all manner vessels of most precious wood, and of brass, and iron, and marble, And cinnamon, and odours, and ointments, and frankincense, and wine, and oil, and fine flour, and wheat, and beasts, and sheep, and horses, and chariots, and slaves, and souls of men....And in her was found the blood of prophets, and of saints, and of all that were slain upon the earth. -- Rev. chap. 18"

I still do not understand this on how its related to "soul sold"

sojourner4Christ

sojourning non-citizen
May 23, 2014
Jude, you had asked more than the one question, so I'll attempt to answer those, as well, now.

... how? does one sell his soul when he joins a school cult?
Notice the scripture I posted in #18 above (Rev.), in which the responsible party is "the rich men of the earth" and "the merchants of the earth" i.e. the bloodlined dynastic BANKING families.

The merchants, the great men of the earth, practiced sorcery, a form of witchcraft. Pharaoh called on his wise men, sorcerers and magicians (e.g. Jannes and Jambres - II Timothy 3:8), who did enchantments. They cast down their rods, and they became serpents (Exodus 7:10, 11). Pharaoh’s magicians, with their enchantments, brought up frogs upon the land of Egypt (Exodus 8:7, 18). Judgment was brought against the Babylonians because of the multitude of their sorceries, and for the great abundance of their enchantments (Isaiah 47:9, 12). Men refused to repent of their sorceries (Revelation 9:21). The Babylonian merchants were the great men of the earth, and by their sorceries were all nations deceived. They were also responsible for the blood of prophets, and of saints, and of all that were slain upon the earth (Revelation 18:23, 24).

witchcraft = a form of nature religion (creation worship); various kinds of magic practices

sorcery/sorcerer = Greek pharmakeia = drug/pharmaceutical; druggist/pharmacist; magician; poisoner; witchcraft/witch

magician = astrologer; soothsayer

enchantment = charm (Latin carmen = song); magic spell; hex; bewitchment

nation = ethnos, ethnic group (not a reference to geographical location)

Granting devils access can occur through the simplest of acts. Here's an example. If an armed bad guy threatens to shoot me if I refuse to renounce Jesus Christ, and I respond with, "You can shoot me, but I'll never renounce Jesus Christ!", I may still 'go to heaven' to be with the Lord, but it will probably be a bit sooner than I had expected! Why? Because I ignorantly gave the enemy permission to kill me via my tongue ala "You can shoot me..."

We deal with lots of folks who, through the power of life and death, i.e. through their tongue, have given the enemy legal access.

Here's another, but less-simplistic, example.

The transnational pharmaceutical corporations are among the richest merchants on the planet. Tissue from aborted human babies is an ingredient in several of their common vaccines. If you partake of those vaccines, you are partaking of the blood of those murdered babies, and the blood of those dead babies you have partaken of is literally on your hands (or in your body). Those vaccines are a modern-day blood sacrifice ritual, soon to be mandatory under threat of imprisonment, intended to bring the partakers into bondage. It opens a legal doorway through which Satan can enter.

Of course, I can now hear the bark of back-biting dogs in the distance re: vaccines. I'm not going to get into the Moloch worship that is the vaccination hoax (sacrificing of children), but I will leave you with a testimony of a woman who experienced firsthand the spiritual reality of how the granting of access to devils (ignorantly or otherwise) is a form of "selling your soul" (or, in her case, the selling of the soul of one under her authority i.e. her child). Child sacrifice has always been an integral part of the unbelievers' nature worship and fertility ritual.

I pray this will help you understand a dynamic of spiritual warfare.

This story is my testimony about how I finally woke up to the extremes of life, and how I finally grabbed hold of hungering for truth and wisdom. It took a big, bad angel to get my complete attention.

The Death Angel

Most people that hear this story think it was just my imagination playing tricks on me. It happened more than thirty-five years ago. I was just a young wife when the Death Angel visited, but I am convinced today, as I was then, that this truly happened just as I relate it.

I lived in a small community of mostly young military couples. All of the young families were expecting, or had a baby or two already. The girl directly across the street was nineteen years old and was married to a soldier of the same age who was training to go to Vietnam. Her baby was born a few days before mine. One cold morning she came over to tell me the military authorities had called her, reminding her that the Health Department had issued a requirement that babies two-and-a-half months should start on their vaccinations. This was a new mandate, starting the baby shots earlier than ever before. Somewhere I had read that there were problems with these vaccinations, especially for such young babies, but who was I to question the Department of Health? Besides, the shots were free and we could afford that! My best friend, Carla, who lived next door, also had a two-month-old son, but when I invited her to ride along, she wasn’t interested in getting her baby a shot. Mrs. Soldier Girl and I took our babies and stood in the cold in a line outside a small trailer that served as the local Health Department, waiting for our babies to get their shots. We chatted and visited with not a care in the world except to stay warm. I think back to that day and ask myself, how were we to know what was to come? Then I wondered, why didn’t we take the time to ask questions, demand information, or seek out advice? I know the answer. We were young; we believed that everyone else knew better than we did. Until that moment neither of us had ever been put in a position to know just how terribly a thing can go wrong due to a lack of knowledge.

Mrs. Soldier Girl called that evening to ask if my baby had a big red hot spot where the shot was administered. He did. Both of the babies had high fevers. I knew it was going to be a long night. As I rocked my son, trying to soothe him, I began to wonder why Carla had resisted getting her son a shot, and I sincerely wished I had listened to her when she tried to explain to me what she had read concerning the shots. Finally, the medicine I gave my son caused him to sleep. It was cold in our old farm house, so I nestled my baby boy up to my body and fell asleep. He cried off and on all night.

I awoke sometime in the predawn hours, the blackest part of the night. Other than my newborn’s soft groans and my husband’s light snores, the night was deathly quiet, like when there is a heavy snow that blankets the sound. I couldn’t say why, but I lay tense and fearful, waiting...for what, I knew not. I was afraid. I moved ever so gently to lay my hand on my son’s head. It was burning hot. I moved my head to his tiny chest and heard a strange rasping sound. Profound terror gripped me, causing my whole body to sweat. Then, as if I could see the shadowy figure, I knew that the Death Angel stood there at the end of the bed. My body was rigid, my mouth dry; I tried to control my breathing, but could manage only great gasps. I reasoned with myself that I was just an emotional female, and that nothing was really there. Yet conviction held ground in my mind and soul...I knew what I knew, and I knew that the Death Angel had come to our house.

I gave up trying to convince myself that it wasn’t real, and I began to pray as I have never prayed before. I pulled my baby up tight to my chest, defying the figure at the foot of the bed that dared to enter this room. Time passed as I begged God’s mercy. I began to pray aloud, getting louder and more insistent as my panic grew. Finally I jerked the covers off Mike and shouted, “Wake up now and pray. The Death Angel is in this room! Pray for our son!” My startled husband sat up, confused and alarmed. Then he grabbed the covers away from me, mumbling that I had lost my mind. I jerked his covers off and smacked him on the back as I screeched, “Get up and pray for your son!” By this time he was awake and truly concerned for my sanity. He tried to comfort me, but I cared nothing for comfort; I only wanted to hear him pray, asking God for mercy and commanding the Death Angel to leave the room. I told my husband what to pray. He reminded me that I could pray just like he could pray, so why did I wake him up? But he was my spiritual head and I knew that now was the time for the top command to pray. Thoroughly chilled, he grabbed the covers to lie back down but this time his normally obedient wife shouted, “You will never sleep again until you pray for our son!”

He turned over and tried to se me through the darkness, trying to perceive what had provoked such a passion. What I was doing was so out of character that he was genuinely mystified and somewhat intrigued. He wondered if maybe I was right, that the Death Angel was indeed standing right there in the room. I am not a “spiritually sensitive” type -- ready to lead him into all truth. He has always been the spiritual leader of our home, by anyone’s standard. I could sense that he had made a decision. He reached over me and laid his hand on our son’s head. He prayed. As he prayed, I sensed the Death Angel leave the room. For the first time in several minutes, the constriction in my chest released; I could breathe again. Our baby fell into an exhausted slumber. We lay there wide awake, man and wife in the dark, staring at the ceiling, whispering about what had just happened. He believed me. We watched the early morning light slowly begin to lighten our bedroom.

Suddenly red and yellow lights darted across our ceiling. I sat up and pushed the curtain open, peering across the street. The cold thin window pane frosted over and I rubbed it clean to see better. Then I saw the ambulance. It was parked across the street at Mrs. Soldier Girl’s house. I still remember the feeling of profound relief that enveloped me. I still remember the shame that followed. My son was spared...but her son was taken? I watched as a police car arrived. Why police?

We quickly dressed. Mike rushed over to see what was wrong, and was told the following story:

All night the baby had cried. The young parents only had a couple of nights left together before the soldier was shipped out to war. When they awoke in the morning the baby was no longer breathing. At first the poor stricken couple was charged with neglect because the authorities assumed the baby died of cold. Later it was determined that it was the common three-month “Crib Death” that had taken the child. No one dared blame the vaccination that our babies had been given the day before.

Did I learn anything? That night changed my life. Never again did I stand in line like a dumb sheep waiting to receive what “professionals” said I needed. I learned that “professionals” were people who were just following orders from people whose only goal is to make a buck. It is true they might have gone to school a few extra years and learned a different vocabulary; but they were not my baby’s mom, and they couldn’t make wise decisions for him. Time has strengthened my resolve. The older and more “professional” I get, the less I respect “professionalism” as the voice of knowledge, understanding, and wisdom.

Now, no matter what the issue, before I submitted, I would LEARN everything I could possibly know for the sake of my children’s health and my family’s well-being. The door was open. I started to learn...really learn.

Source: Michael and Debi Pearl, Preparing To Be A Help Meet (Pleasantville, TN: No Greater Joy Ministries Inc., 2010), pp. 85-88.

Madad21

Boast in Christ
Dec 28, 2013
Jude said:
Am asking this because Jesus Christ cast out many demons out of people during his time on earth. just curious. Additionally, how do demons enter into a person that does not have a demon before?
The answer is that prior to the coming Christ the world was a very different place to the way it is now (re the Holy Spirit), there was a lot of mysticism and sorcery in the land from other nations, people worshiped idols and Palestine had been well invaded and heavily oppressed by the Roman Empire. The only thing that even slightly represented Gods law were the legalistic Pharisee's who had well corrupted Gods law with other writings and teachings which nullified Gods Laws in favor of their own isolating and placing heavy burdens on the poor and struggling which was the cause of the great distain Jesus had for them.

the entire culture is a playground for evil spirits Like today's world for those who don't have the Holy Spirit
The evil prayed on the oppressed and their misery and their continuous sin. there was nothing Holy or righteous in them and so they were all like empty houses ready for occupation,

When Jesus came he began to cast out demons and heal the sick. Followers of the Pharisee's saw this and tried to do the same thing and they were surprisingly successful because they would use Jesus' name as a type of magical go to word. Jesus makes reference to this here in Luke 11:19

Its in this setting Jesus makes this statement;
Matthew 12:43-45
“When an impure spirit comes out of a person, it goes through arid places seeking rest and does not find it. Then it says, ‘I will return to the house I left.’ When it arrives, it finds the house unoccupied, swept clean and put in order. Then it goes and takes with it seven other spirits more wicked than itself, and they go in and live there. And the final condition of that person is worse than the first. That is how it will be with this wicked generation.”

Jude said:
You talked about "souls been sold", can the soul be sold? how? does one sell his soul when he joins a school cult?

A soul can only be sold in a way that an individual can give themselves fully to the pursuit of anything other than Christ, which is how strong holds are set up.
Once any person asks Christ to come in to their life that stronghold is broken, sometimes instantly and sometimes over a long period of time. either way that person is set free from stronghold and their souls return to Christ, where they can be found in Christ who is seated at the right hand of God.

This Vale Of Tears

Indian Papist
Jun 13, 2013
Idaho
I do think the passage, "I will visit the sins of the father upon the children to the 3rd and 4th generation of those who hate me" is often misquoted as a generational curse that one inherits. One only has to emphasize the last portion, "of those who hate me" to understand what God is saying. If you love God, the cycle has been broken. If you hate God, you suffer not only for your own sins, but those of your father, grandfather, and great grandfather. From a practical perspective this makes sense. People who live in sin pass on their mistakes to their offspring, who adopt the same lack of moral code and pass it off to their offspring in turn. Entire dynasties have been erected on a foundation of evil and hatred for God.

I do believe that babies who are involved in satanic rituals can suffer oppression because contracts were made on their behalf. But if they refuse to honor those contracts, the oppression can be broken. I don't, however, believe that anyone is ever born with anything other than an umbilical cord and a sin nature.

sojourner4Christ

sojourning non-citizen
May 23, 2014
The scripture is clear that merchants buy and sell, i.e. traffic in, the souls of men (Rev. 18). So we know who is doing it.

I do believe that babies who are involved in satanic rituals can suffer oppression because contracts were made on their behalf. But if they refuse to honor those contracts, the oppression can be broken.
People like to argue about oppresion versus possession, and then they leave it hanging there. So, let us again continue to clarify the mechanics of it.

There are multigenerational bloodlined satanic families, with incredible wealth and dominion, which are in control of the world dynamic (for a season). These merchants, these rich men of the earth, these bankers, are all kin. Their power base is Satan; they worship Satan, who comes to steal, kill, and destroy. And to accomplish that, Satan demands a continuous supply of shed blood, which is yet another mockery of the one-time sacrificial shedding of blood via Jesus Christ.

Those controling families (they are unsaved Jews, from antiquity, just like scripture has always described them) mate for 'genetic' purposes and not for love.

They begin 'torturing' the unborn baby via satanic moon rituals and so forth, to begin to get the baby to dissociate. With these rituals, with legal permission of those in authority over that unborn baby, devils are 'ritualistically inserted' into the baby. The baby is not possessed, but is clearly oppressed/indwelled. Thus, to answer Jude's question on the face of it, yes, THE BABY IS BORN WITH DEVILS.

The "contrants" mentioned in the quote above are blood contracts. The 'signatory' (i.e. the one in authority over that baby) is led to believe that these contracts, once entered into, can never be broken. THAT IS A LIE. But the point for them is moot because of the fierceness and totality of the 24/7 oppression AND the pseudo-'relief' offered by those same devils when the victim does perform to the perp's specifications.

Now, at some point, there will be a decision moment for that 'oppressed' baby/child. This is a critical point in the programmer's plan. (Not all 'slaves,' as they call them, begin their programming pre-birth. Some are started a few years later; it has to do with brain stages and several other factors, both hereditary and environmental.) Since we know what Satan comes to do, the ultimate plan is to get that slave to renounce the King. In the meantime, that slave is very 'useful' to the furtherance of Satan's kingdom ala the slaves in the 'entertainment' industry. If you're googling Mylie Cyrus-types (spelling?), then you are a part of the problem and not a part of the solution.

We're talking esstentially about the enemy's attempts to obtain the legal right to rule.

Remember that God's kingdom is a kingdom of order; thus, Satan is accusing us before the Father day and night, seeking authority. Those accusations cannot stick if we are operating in God's will; however, they can stick if we are operating in self-will.

If you are sold-out to the world and its pleasures, Satan already has you. You can say you're a Christian, which means nothing; "Christian" is a label, used derogatorily by those OF the world to describe those NOT of the world, while "born again follower of Jesus Christ" is an action. When I hear people so-called witnessing today, I never hear that they are followers of Jesus Christ; all I hear is that they are "Christian." They have maligned their high calling. Interesting how those words, "Jesus Christ," seldom come out of their mouths, but we find "Christian" plastered everywhere these days. But I digress.

StanJ

Lifelong student of God's Word.
May 13, 2014
Calgary, Alberta, Canada
Ezek 18:1-4
The word of the Lord came to me: 2 “What do you people mean by quoting this proverb about the land of Israel:

“‘The parents eat sour grapes,
and the children’s teeth are set on edge’?

3 “As surely as I live, declares the Sovereign Lord, you will no longer quote this proverb in Israel. 4 For everyone belongs to me, the parent as well as the child—both alike belong to me. The one who sins is the one who will die.

zeke25

May 18, 2014
Western USA
Jude said:
Am asking this because Jesus Christ cast out many demons out of people during his time on earth. just curious. Additionally, how do demons enter into a person that does not have a demon before?
It is obvious that sojourner4Christ has much experience and study with the subject. Another person who could be helpful to you, my wife knew him personally when they attended a church decades ago in Southern California. His name is Gregory R. Reid and he has written two small booklets: "The Color of Pain" and "Nobody's Angel". These books are not for the faint hearted. You could go to an online book store, or google them and probably buy them for a reasonable price. Satanic activity is prevalent, they are serious, and they are deadly to your body and your soul. They come in many forms, some hidden, some overt. But being hidden is one of the characteristics that they love. Have you seen staged pictures of politicians or celebrities with only half of their face exposed? The other eye is hidden from the camera's view. This is one of their many signs, now you see me, now you don't. I have my visible side, but I also have a hidden side. They enjoy this type of stuff, it's fun to them. The only part that will not be fun is if they become of one the groups sacrifices, or when they go to met their maker. Are these people demonized, you bet. They have sold their eternal soul for temporary earthy gain. Reid was an innocent victim and continues to suffer to this day, but he was delivered because he had a heart for God and truth.

Madad21

Boast in Christ
Dec 28, 2013
zeke25 said:
It is obvious that sojourner4Christ has much experience and study with the subject. Another person who could be helpful to you, my wife knew him personally when they attended a church decades ago in Southern California. His name is Gregory R. Reid and he has written two small booklets: "The Color of Pain" and "Nobody's Angel". These books are not for the faint hearted. You could go to an online book store, or google them and probably buy them for a reasonable price. Satanic activity is prevalent, they are serious, and they are deadly to your body and your soul. They come in many forms, some hidden, some overt. But being hidden is one of the characteristics that they love. Have you seen staged pictures of politicians or celebrities with only half of their face exposed? The other eye is hidden from the camera's view. This is one of their many signs, now you see me, now you don't. I have my visible side, but I also have a hidden side. They enjoy this type of stuff, it's fun to them. The only part that will not be fun is if they become of one the groups sacrifices, or when they go to met their maker. Are these people demonized, you bet. They have sold their eternal soul for temporary earthy gain. Reid was an innocent victim and continues to suffer to this day, but he was delivered because he had a heart for God and truth.
Actually I would go as far to say that in this day in age they are more exposed then ever before, with the advent of the internet, the Hollywood movie and music industry. every year a new pop goddess sells satanic worship with bolder videos depicting the actual rituals and lyrics that you no longer have to play your records backwards to hear.
You can be party to a satanic ritual right in your own living room with your kids who know all the words and you dont even have to get all dressed up to go anywhere.

Popular phrases going around like "YOLO" = you only live once, becomes the mantra of a new generation with their hearts and minds completely stolen from them.

The planned effect of allowing gay marriages in churches was successful in the way that it has driven an even bigger wedge between true Christianity and the "YOLO" populous who see us as a burden on their moral rights to do as Nike says and "Just do it."

What is bad is being called good and what is good is being called bad, right now and as it was written.

Jesus said "As it was in the days of Noah, so it will be at the coming of the Son of Man." (Matt 24:37)

I dont doubt much of what sojourer4Christ says concerning satanic blood lines etc, you would have to be completely blind to not see this going on in higher places.
Everyone one is picking up on the fact something really big is about to happen, YouTube is packed full of videos testifying to this.
Everybody in the world will know when the Son of Man returns.
We are fast approaching that time

sojourner4Christ

sojourning non-citizen
May 23, 2014
Ezek 18:1-4
The word of the Lord came to me: 2 “What do you people mean by quoting this proverb about the land of Israel:

“‘The parents eat sour grapes,
and the children’s teeth are set on edge’?

3 “As surely as I live, declares the Sovereign Lord, you will no longer quote this proverb in Israel. 4 For everyone belongs to me, the parent as well as the child—both alike belong to me. The one who sins is the one who will die.
With scripture, StanJ has brought out the salient point with which several here have been grappling.

The sting of death is sin. 1 Cor. 15:56

Casually speaking, our understanding seems to be that UNTIL one sins, one is 'heaven-bound,' hence the common phrase "all babies go to heaven."

This is heavy stuff, but I will try to keep it clean. Trauma-base mind control involves what is termed "splitting the core." The mind, through extreme torture, splits, as a defensive reaction, like a mirror thrown to the ground, fracturing into hundreds (or more) pieces. These pieces, called alters, are scientifically collected, numbered, and assigned tasks (some short-term, some long term). Gatekeepers (powerful devils) ensure that one alter does not talk or 'leak' to another. All alters are tabulated and selected alters are called up on demand when desired by the programmer via certain 'triggers.'

Periodic recalling of the slave (aka 'rehab') for 'reinforcement' purposes is necessary both to further the task-loading of selected alters and to keep the alters 'in line.'

Trauma-based mind control has been applied to all of us (can you say, WWI, WWII, OK City, MLK & JFK assaassinations, 9/11, war on drugs, war on terror, etc. etc. etc.?). It is only a matter of degree.

Question: Is a trauma-based mind-controlled slave, complete with 'ritually inserted devils,' even as an adult, still considered as a 'guiltless baby' because that slave's decision-making process is virtually non-existent? How much of their real self is actually conscious of what they've done? Do they even have a "real self" anymore? Only God knows.

But...

Many many slaves are killed (ritualistically, of course, because the programmers waste nothing and, further, they never miss an opportunity; they consecrate absolutely EVERYTHING they do, to Satan) when the slave has outlived his usefulness or when a critical 'mission is accomplished' or, most commonly, when the programming starts to break down. So, we should not be surprised to learn that many of those ritual executions take place in an occultically significant manner on an occultically significant date. For example, some of you may have heard of the 27 Club ( http://www.the27s.com/forever27club ).

StanJ

May 13, 2014
Calgary, Alberta, Canada
Isaiah 26:3-4
You will keep in perfect peace
those whose minds are steadfast,
because they trust in you.
Trust in the Lord forever,
for the Lord, the Lord himself, is the Rock eternal.

2 Timothy 1:7
For the Spirit God gave us does not make us timid, but gives us power, love and self-discipline.

Madad21

Boast in Christ
Dec 28, 2013
Theres been a major shift in the topic here, one minute were talking about Generational curses (which was where I was at) and then were talking about inserting spirits in to baby's instead and now were talking about trauma insertion and mind control.

So are we done with the generational curses now and spirits attaching themselves to family lines by the misquote in Exodus?

this stuff keeps changing.

zeke25

May 18, 2014
Western USA
Madad21 said:
Actually I would go as far to say that in this day in age they are more exposed then ever before, with the advent of the internet, the Hollywood movie and music industry. every year a new pop goddess sells satanic worship with bolder videos depicting the actual rituals and lyrics that you no longer have to play your records backwards to hear.
You can be party to a satanic ritual right in your own living room with your kids who know all the words and you dont even have to get all dressed up to go anywhere.

Popular phrases going around like "YOLO" = you only live once, becomes the mantra of a new generation with their hearts and minds completely stolen from them.

The planned effect of allowing gay marriages in churches was successful in the way that it has driven an even bigger wedge between true Christianity and the "YOLO" populous who see us as a burden on their moral rights to do as Nike says and "Just do it."

What is bad is being called good and what is good is being called bad, right now and as it was written.

Jesus said "As it was in the days of Noah, so it will be at the coming of the Son of Man." (Matt 24:37)

I dont doubt much of what sojourer4Christ says concerning satanic blood lines etc, you would have to be completely blind to not see this going on in higher places.
Everyone one is picking up on the fact something really big is about to happen, YouTube is packed full of videos testifying to this.
Good points Madad21. But I think that mind compartmentalization is relevant to the topic as well. The purpose of controlled torture and other brain washing techniques is to divide a person's mind into separate compartments. The is the activity of men controlled or heavily influenced by demons. This way a person, can believe and espouse two (or more) opposing views and have no conflict in their mind about it. Some politicians do this alot, some of it is not lying. "Oh, I went to a Billy Graham crusade and got saved" but I also know that the Muslim god is the same as the Christian god. Or, I didn't have sex with that woman because we haven't successfully parsed "is" yet. Or, I believe in Christianity but I wear a Muslim ring. Should I go further back in time? I'm merely pointing out that I am not taking political sides, I can equally go after either party's leader. Let's take the Kerry and Bush interviews prior to their election. The interviewer asked them both, are you part of Skull & Bones. They both said its a secret, we can't talk about it. The satanic rituals that those boys go through in S&B would make a normal person puke. But they like that stuff. But what? They can't talk about it! Give me a break, and people still voted for them. In religion there is a process employed by the demonized reprobates. They take their initiates into a process that begins with traditional thinking, then in groups which apply group peer pressure and changes agents they take you into transitional thinking, and the end goal is transformational thinking. Once an initiate has reached transformational thinking they no longer have to bow to the authority of Scripture, instead they can think and believe any opposing ideas they want with complete peace in their compartmentalized minds. So, the process can work on the innocent without torture. It just takes an expert like Rick Warren and his purpose driven drivel to pull this one off. So, you have to be careful in and out of church. There is no where to turn to be safe except the Son of God and His shed Blood to cleanse you of your sin and to be your covering.

If I've stepped on anyone's sacred cow, oh well. Go for it. But I'm against sacred cows too. Do you know how many Hindus in India would not be poor and hungry if they would butcher some cows instead of calling them aunt Regina and uncle Rah? Not only would they have meat to eat, they would have more grain to eat as well because there would be less sacred cows roaming around eating the grain that people need. The enemy's devices seem to be never ending. Praise God, we have a deliverer greater than all of the enemy's devices.

StanJ

May 13, 2014
Calgary, Alberta, Canada
Madad21 said:
Theres been a major shift in the topic here, one minute were talking about Generational curses (which was where I was at) and then were talking about inserting spirits in to baby's instead and now were talking about trauma insertion and mind control.

So are we done with the generational curses now and spirits attaching themselves to family lines by the misquote in Exodus?

this stuff keeps changing.
Sadly it appears to be the MO of those that do it. I'm sure the OP is not very impressed at this point. Sorry Jude.

sojourner4Christ

sojourning non-citizen
May 23, 2014
Oppression is not indwelling, oppression is an external action.
A born again believer can have a resident devil and not be possessed (ask Paul, or me!) -- one’s skin is no magical barrier to where the devil may be located, so any distinction implied between oppression and indwelling is moot. (The definition of indwelling can confuse, because it can imply either temporance or permanence. Indwelling: inhabiting, dwelling, abiding, or possessing.)

But I think that mind compartmentalization is relevant to the topic as well.
Compartmentalization is a wicked tool in the hands of the trauma-based fear masters.

In religion there is a process employed by the demonized reprobates. They take their initiates into a process that begins with traditional thinking, then in groups which apply group peer pressure and [change agents then] take you into transitional thinking, and the end goal is transformational thinking. Once an initiate has reached transformational thinking they no longer have to bow to the authority of Scripture, instead they can think and believe any opposing ideas they want with complete peace in their compartmentalized minds. So, the process can work on the innocent without torture.
Bingo.

There is no where to turn to be safe except the Son of God and His shed Blood to cleanse you of your sin and to be your covering.
No where else.

If I've stepped on anyone's sacred cow, oh well. Go for it. But I'm against sacred cows too. Do you know how many Hindus in India would not be poor and hungry if they would butcher some cows instead of calling them aunt Regina and uncle Rah? Not only would they have meat to eat, they would have more grain to eat as well because there would be less sacred cows roaming around eating the grain that people need. The enemy's devices seem to be never ending.
ROFL! But so true. How many are aware that Lucifer (Satan), an anointed cherub, has a natural countenance as that of an ox? Today we routinely hear phrases such as “holy cow!” and “sacred cow” and “bulls-eye!” The form most often used by idol worshippers is that of an ox. Baal was worshipped in the form of an ox. When Satan inspires men to worship, it is in the form of an ox (or a serpent/dragon, Lucifer’s later image). Eastern religions hold the cow as sacred. Indeed, the cow (ox) remains sacred today in India and in many other countries. They are worshipping the devil.

BTW, how many are aware that “vaccination” is from the Latin vacca which means cow?

Referring to my post #22, where I posted The Death Angel testimony, that angel had a completely legal right to take the life of Debi Pearl's freshly-vaccinated baby. Only by the grace of God, as sought by her praying husband, did God decide to allow the sparing of that child's life. The child of her unbelieving neighbors was not as fortunate.

Yes, we are still hashing out the OP, that is: Are people born with demons? Because it matters which authority you look to. Who do you look to, you grants you, the authority to do the things you do? Because it is that authority to which you will render, remembering always that there is a form of obedience which leads to death:

Know ye not, that to whom ye yield yourselves servants to obey, his servants ye are to whom ye obey; whether of sin unto death, or of obedience unto righteousness? -- Romans 6:16

StanJ

May 13, 2014
Calgary, Alberta, Canada
sojourner4Christ said:
How many are aware that Lucifer (Satan), an anointed cherub, has a natural countenance as that of an ox?
If anyone reads the Bible, they know what Lucifer looked like.

Ezek. 28:12
You were the seal of perfection, full of wisdom and perfect in beauty.

This Vale Of Tears

Indian Papist
Jun 13, 2013
Idaho
Madad21 said:

That YOLO information is interesting because it's along the lines with the same philosophy intimated by pop music for decades, "Do as ye will". The lure of deception that draws so many people is the promise of unbridled hedonism, that indulging in one's passions, as long as "it doesn't hurt anybody" is morally unassailable and to be encouraged. The proliferation of contraception turned sex into a pursuit of pleasure with no consequences rather than a way to create a family. People's idea of freedom these days is the "right" to have sex with whoever and whatever one wants, to smoke dope, and "do as ye will". The Christian understands that these things are bondage that present themselves as freedom, that the only way to achieve true and lasting freedom is by giving one's self to Christ. Those in Christ possess self control, and self control, rather than hedonistic abandonment, is the only real freedom one can have.