Are people born with demons?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

This Vale Of Tears

Indian Papist
Jun 13, 2013
Idaho
Madad21 said:
On the way home from the gym I just finished praying blessings for you, and I asked God to forgive me for being angry and running out of patients with you. I also asked God that if there was anything in what I said to that was wrong to please highlight it to me so I can correct my thinking.
I said God I know you love this man and so please give me patients and please forgive me for my anger towards him. I asked for him to bless you and your family.
I just got in the door and feed the cats, I logged on and I see this.

I love this, Madad. I sometimes pray for people with whom I've had sharp contention, but it's more if I think about it. But you encourage me to be more proactive in doing this because I well know that the best way to deal with somebody who you're at odds with is to pray for them, for it changes your whole attitude toward them from one of animosity to one of love.

I'm going to make a stronger effort to do this, and thank you for setting that example.