Are the ANOINTED only among the Jehovah's Witnesses?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

ElieG12

Oct 8, 2022
Atlanta
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
That's right: Isaiah prophesied that in the future Jesus would be born as a human, and that he would later be called Mighty God.

Since Jesus has to be named by his own God, it is obvious that he does not have the same position as him. That is why Jehovah, the Most High God, is called God Almighty... and that title no one had to give him.

Gen. 17:1 When Abram was 99 years old, Jehovah appeared to Abram and said to him: “I am God Almighty. Walk before me and prove yourself faultless. 2 I will establish my covenant between me and you, and I will multiply you very, very much.”

Do you recognize the diference between Mighty and Almighty? ;)

Jack

May 3, 2022
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
That's right: Isaiah prophesied that in the future Jesus would be born as a human, and that he would later be called Mighty God.
There you go!
Since Jesus has to be named by his own God, it is obvious that he does not have the same position as him. That is why Jehovah, the Most High God, is called God Almighty... and that title no one had to give him.

Gen. 17:1 When Abram was 99 years old, Jehovah appeared to Abram and said to him: “I am God Almighty. Walk before me and prove yourself faultless. 2 I will establish my covenant between me and you, and I will multiply you very, very much.”

Do you recognize the diference between Mighty and Almighty? ;)
JW? God isn't called "Mighty God"? Wanna bet?

ElieG12

Oct 8, 2022
Atlanta
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
In the Scriptures you can learn the truth if you are really interested on it. Do you think the things I have shown you out of the Bible would be different if I were a Jehovah's Witness or a Catholic or a Protestant...?

Thanks for your time. Have a great day.

Keiw

Jan 17, 2022
upstate NY
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Oh my! I would say 'you can't be serious' but I know you are. Didn't you hear, He is born.

Who is the male child born Who will be called "Mighty God"? You don't have a clue!
I show you all that bible truth. But you are stuck on you. No matter what truth is shown to you, you cant get by you. You couldn't be bothered checking other truths i showed. You are your own worst( lazy) enemy. Outright refusing to be like the Bereans and making sure of all things as God told you to do. That is refusing to obey an utterance from God--very sad for you--Only those who obey will get salvation-Heb 5:9
It says his NAME will be called those things.

Jack

May 3, 2022
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I show you all that bible truth. But you are stuck on you. No matter what truth is shown to you, you cant get by you. You couldn't be bothered checking other truths i showed. You are your own worst( lazy) enemy. Outright refusing to be like the Bereans and making sure of all things as God told you to do. That is refusing to obey an utterance from God--very sad for you--Only those who obey will get salvation-Heb 5:9
It says his NAME will be called those things.
Do you need permission from Kingdom Hall to answer my question?

Who is the male child born Who will be called "Mighty God"? You don't have a clue!

ElieG12

Oct 8, 2022
Atlanta
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
... You don't have a clue!
Why do I feel like you are being aggressive?

IMHO, a Christian should not treat another believer like this, nor talk about the things of God with that attitude, because it would be like treating sacred things with contempt.

Jack

May 3, 2022
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Why do I feel like you are being aggressive?
Because you can't answer my simple question maybe?
IMHO, a Christian should not treat another believer like this, nor talk about the things of God with that attitude, because it would be like treating sacred things with contempt.
Oh please. Keiw tries to twist nearly every verse in the Bible. He attacks the Bible. I defend it. He evades questions like plague, kind of like you're doing now.

ElieG12

Oct 8, 2022
Atlanta
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Because you can't answer my simple question maybe?

Oh please. Keiw tries to twist nearly every verse in the Bible. He attacks the Bible. I defend it. He evades questions like plague.
I think the problem is that you don't like the answers you are receiving and get angry because others do not accept the way you think.

The proof of that is that I answered your questions in a good manner and with the Bible. I showed you that there is a diference between a child who would be (in the future) Mighty God, and the eternal Almighty God who does this calling.

Did you think for a moment about the reasoning behind the answer I gave you, or did you just answer without analyzing the truth behind the Bible, because you feel upset that it doesn't agree with the idea you have?

PS: In any case, this forum has banned discussing the topic of the trinity, so you should stop trying to debate it or you will cause yet another subforum topic to be closed, like so many others that have already closed for the same reason. If you wish to discuss this topic, invite one of Jehovah's Witnesses to your home.

Jack

May 3, 2022
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I think the problem is that you don't like the answers you are receiving and get angry because others do not accept the way you think.

The proof of that is that I answered your questions in a good manner and with the Bible. I showed you that there is a diference between a child who would be (in the future) Mighty God, and the eternal Almighty God who does this calling.

Did you think for a moment about the reasoning behind the answer I gave you, or did you just answer without analyzing the truth behind the Bible, because you feel upset that it doesn't agree with the idea you have?

PS: In any case, this forum has banned discussing the topic of the trinity, so you should stop trying to debate it or you will cause yet another subforum topic to be closed, like so many others that have already closed for the same reason. If you wish to discuss this topic, invite one of Jehovah's Witnesses to your home.
Please stop the personal attack because you can't answer my simple question.

Who is the male child born Who will be called "Mighty God"?

ElieG12

Oct 8, 2022
Atlanta
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
In posts #39 and #41 I already answered you that question. I included some reasoning about the passage in other posts. I started the thread talking about the God of gods ... I guess you need some time reading the answers others give you.

I don't have more time for you right now. So, again and for the rest of the day Have an excellent day. :)

Jack

May 3, 2022
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
In posts #39 and #41 I already answered you that question. I included some reasoning about the passage in other posts. I started the thread talking about the God of gods ... I guess you need some time reading the answers others give you.

I don't have more time for you right now. So, again and for the rest of the day Have an excellent day. :)
Ok, you admitted that Jesus is God of the Bible. Good for you!

"That's right: Isaiah prophesied that in the future Jesus would be born as a human, and that he would later be called Mighty God."

Keiw

Jan 17, 2022
upstate NY
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

I understand now. You cant understand english.

Jack

May 3, 2022
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I understand now. You cant understand english.
You're the one who doesn't understand simple questions. Let's try again:

I'll give you a clue. It's Jesus!

Last edited:

Keiw

Jan 17, 2022
upstate NY
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You're the one who doesn't understand simple questions. Let's try again:

I'll give you a clue. It's Jesus!
I answered already. go back and check.

Cassandra

Sep 24, 2021
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
No i don't partake. Only those who will sit on thrones that covenant was made with( Luke 22:29-30)--Only 11 members of the little flock( Luke 12:32) = the anointed bride of Christ=144,000( Rev 14:3) were present at the Lords supper. Jesus sent Judas away.
So only 11 take the Lord's Supper? I thought anyone who thought they were of the 144,000 could. Those big conventions you folk have and only 11 partake??

While we are at it, the number 144,000 was 12 squared times 1000--which covered all 12 tribes times 1000. If Judas is missing wouldn't the representation being 11 squared times 1000? Login 121000? Weren't the disciples a mirror of the number 12, which is why He chose 12, and why Matthias, and later Paul were chosen?

Rev 21:14
"And the wall of the city had twelve foundations, and in them the names of the twelve apostles of the Lamb."

The tribes when they lost someone, were replaced --why isn't Judas replaced?

1694698229634.jpeg

Last edited:

ElieG12

Oct 8, 2022
Atlanta
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
So only 11 take the Lord's Supper? I thought anyone who thought they were of the 144,000 could. ...
I think you didn't understand the point Keiw was talking about.

When Jesus instituted the Memorial of his death, there were 11 apostles with him at that moment. He made a pact with them to be kings on heaven near him. The amount of persons in that pact is limited to 144,000. The rest of Christians will live on earth forever and will benefit of the blessings of the Kingdom.

Rev. 5:9 And they sing a new song, saying: “You are worthy to take the scroll and open its seals, for you were slaughtered and with your blood you bought people for God out of every tribe and tongue and people and nation, 10 and you made them to be a kingdom and priests to our God, and they are to rule as kings over the earth.”

Luke 12:32 “Have no fear, little flock, for your Father has approved of giving you the Kingdom.
... 22:28 “However, you are the ones who have stuck with me in my trials; 29 and I make a covenant with you, just as my Father has made a covenant with me, for a kingdom, 30 so that you may eat and drink at my table in my Kingdom, and sit on thrones to judge the 12 tribes of Israel.

ElieG12

Oct 8, 2022
Atlanta
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I am sure Keiw knows very well what the Scriptures really teach, because in his Kingdom Hall he learns the same things I learn in MY Kingdom Hall.

Did you know that all JWs around the world study the same things every week? I guess you can't have an idea of what that means ... there is nothing like that out there. Of course, Jehovah and Jesus educate their people around the globe and no one can do anything similar without them.

Is. 54:13 And all your sons will be taught by Jehovah,
And the peace of your sons will be abundant.

BTW, why are you attacking the forumer instead of talking about the topic? Is that what your pastor is teaching you?

Reactions: Keiw

Jack

May 3, 2022
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I am sure Keiw knows very well what the Scriptures really teach, because in his Kingdom Hall he learns the same things I learn in MY Kingdom Hall.
You're sure? lol He won't answer a question without twisting the Hell our of Scripture.
Did you know that all JWs around the world study the same things every week? I guess you can't have an idea of what that means ... there is nothing like that out there. Of course, Jehovah and Jesus educate their people around the globe and no one can do anything similar without them.
I do understand. Kingdom Hall twists nearly every verse in the Christian Bible. They don't even believe the NWT!
Is. 54:13 And all your sons will be taught by Jehovah,
And the peace of your sons will be abundant.

BTW, why are you attacking the forumer instead of talking about the topic? Is that what your pastor is teaching you?
I'm attacking Kingdom Hall's Satanic doctrines. Stop playing the victim when YOU are the attacker.