Are there any Born again Christians In Here?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

shturt678s

Apr 16, 2014
Madad21 said:
Ironic you tell me this without using verses

You think that by spamming lines of text you have wisdom?

I weighed you easily using just one scripture (1 Corinthians 13:4-6) where havent I used the word to reveal you?

By your own boasting you call us "hypocritical" "not born again" and "modern day pharisees" anyone who disagrees with you, you accuse of being on milk, and you seem to add to these insults every time you post.

Im sorry we dont meet with your high standards Squeaky, but I am happy with the measure of faith I have been given and I am humble enough to say that like everybody else here I am still learning, still growing in Christ as a work in progress, so you would do well not to forget "God chose the foolish things of the world to shame the wise; God chose the weak things of the world to shame the strong." (1 Corinthians 1:27)

You have no idea who I am. and you can attack my intelligence and my faith all you like, But as for me I am immune to your insults and judgments - (Isaiah 54:17) "No weapon formed against you shall prosper,And every tongue which rises against you in judgment You shall condemn. This is the heritage of the servants of the Lord, And their righteousness is from Me,” Says the Lord.

Its not me who refutes you squeaky, that comes from another you do not know.

(Prov 26:4-14) sums this experience up for me.

Thank you for your time.

Thank you folks for caring what the Godman Jesus did at the ol' rugged precious Cross!

Brother Madad, you used brother RANDOR's and my special passage, thank you....ICor.1:27.

Old Jack

Theodore A. Jones

Aug 15, 2011
"and only a few find it". Mt. 7:14, and those who do actually find it speak of the gate rather than themselves. "Make every effort to enter by it".

There is a slim chance there there might be persons 'here' who have been born again of God. But what they say would be totally reprehensible to the majority.

shturt678s

Apr 16, 2014
Theodore A. Jones said:
"and only a few find it". Mt. 7:14, and those who do actually find it speak of the gate rather than themselves. "Make every effort to enter by it".

There is a slim chance there there might be persons 'here' who have been born again of God. But what they say would be totally reprehensible to the majority.
Thank you for caring!

Assuming one is born again, how does that born again Christian enter through the narrow portal and passage?

Old curious Jack

WalterandDebbie

Dec 14, 2009
USA
firstthings1sttab.tripod.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States