Are there Similarities between the JW's and Dispensationalists' thinking?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Arthur81

Jul 9, 2023
Tampa, Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I am not comparing those who deny that Jesus is the one true God in the flesh, with dispensationalists on the level of that JW's damning error. I did notice other tendencies to depart from the historic faith and plain statements of Scripture. Examples I give by the following quotes.

Quotes taken from - The Kingdom of the Cults by Walter R. Martin, 1985 copyright

"...it is possible for a Jehovah's Witness, a Christian Scientist or a Mormon, for example, to utilize the terminology of Biblical Christianity with absolute freedom, having already redesigned these terms in a theological framework of his own making and to his own liking, but almost always at direct variance with the historically accepted meanings of the terms." p 18

The Dispensationalists takes the historic term of "rapture" as found and defined in the past, and pretend their "rapture" is the same. Historically it just meant "caught up" or "snatched away" at the second coming. Today you hear the word used in connection with a 7-year tribulation period and the Christians being snatched away leaving the lost to continue living though the 7 years. Or, they try to equate their idea of premillennialism to that in centuries past and it is NOT the same, dispensationalism not being invented until the 19th century.

"The Jehovah's Witnesses represent those cult systems which put strong emphasis upon eschatology and prophecy..." p 25

Dispensationalists seem to be focused on current events, the coming of the rapture, a 3rd temple to be built, etc. It appears their prophecy views are more important to them than the doctrines of salvation.

"...almost all systems of authority in cult organizations indoctrinate their disciples to believe that anyone who opposes their beliefs cannot be motivated by other than satanic force or blind prejudice and ignorance..." p26

To the dispensationalist, the a-mil, post-mil and historic pre-mil positions are rejected as ignorant, in spite of those views being historical, and men holding to each were able to fellowship together as good men of God.

"...almost without exception, all cultic belief systems manifest a type of institutional dogmatism and a pronounced intolerance for any position but their own." p27

The dispensationalists develop an institutional dogmatism that is based more on the writing of men, rather than the express statements of God's word, and just like Roman Catholics, they put dispensationalist tradition on a level with the scripture. *That was the most difficult thing I had to do in escaping dispensationalism, not seeing the annotations in Scofield burned into my brain so strongly, I used them to counter what the scriptures actually state.

"Christian Science, unlike the two other cults we have considered, is neither interested in bestowing godhood (Mormonism) on its adherents nor pushing the eschatological panic button of Armageddon (Jehovah's Witnesses)."

The modern idea of "Left Behind" in the modern concept of a "rapture" certainly presses the eschatological panic button, and so much preaching is based on that fear mongering.

Do NOT misunderstand, I was just as much a child of God, born again, and indwelt by the Holy Spirit when I was a dispensationalist, but over time I could see these thought patterns common to dispensationalism and the JWs in particular. Did you ever try to debate a JW and see how they line up proof texts that do not relate to each other at all, except in their own system. Dispensationalists do the same with their idea of a rapture and the 7-year tribulation.

Reactions: Reggie Belafonte

Ronald Nolette

Aug 24, 2020
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I am not comparing those who deny that Jesus is the one true God in the flesh, with dispensationalists on the level of that JW's damning error. I did notice other tendencies to depart from the historic faith and plain statements of Scripture. Examples I give by the following quotes.

Quotes taken from - The Kingdom of the Cults by Walter R. Martin, 1985 copyright

"...it is possible for a Jehovah's Witness, a Christian Scientist or a Mormon, for example, to utilize the terminology of Biblical Christianity with absolute freedom, having already redesigned these terms in a theological framework of his own making and to his own liking, but almost always at direct variance with the historically accepted meanings of the terms." p 18

The Dispensationalists takes the historic term of "rapture" as found and defined in the past, and pretend their "rapture" is the same. Historically it just meant "caught up" or "snatched away" at the second coming. Today you hear the word used in connection with a 7-year tribulation period and the Christians being snatched away leaving the lost to continue living though the 7 years. Or, they try to equate their idea of premillennialism to that in centuries past and it is NOT the same, dispensationalism not being invented until the 19th century.

"The Jehovah's Witnesses represent those cult systems which put strong emphasis upon eschatology and prophecy..." p 25

Dispensationalists seem to be focused on current events, the coming of the rapture, a 3rd temple to be built, etc. It appears their prophecy views are more important to them than the doctrines of salvation.

"...almost all systems of authority in cult organizations indoctrinate their disciples to believe that anyone who opposes their beliefs cannot be motivated by other than satanic force or blind prejudice and ignorance..." p26

To the dispensationalist, the a-mil, post-mil and historic pre-mil positions are rejected as ignorant, in spite of those views being historical, and men holding to each were able to fellowship together as good men of God.

"...almost without exception, all cultic belief systems manifest a type of institutional dogmatism and a pronounced intolerance for any position but their own." p27

The dispensationalists develop an institutional dogmatism that is based more on the writing of men, rather than the express statements of God's word, and just like Roman Catholics, they put dispensationalist tradition on a level with the scripture. *That was the most difficult thing I had to do in escaping dispensationalism, not seeing the annotations in Scofield burned into my brain so strongly, I used them to counter what the scriptures actually state.

"Christian Science, unlike the two other cults we have considered, is neither interested in bestowing godhood (Mormonism) on its adherents nor pushing the eschatological panic button of Armageddon (Jehovah's Witnesses)."

The modern idea of "Left Behind" in the modern concept of a "rapture" certainly presses the eschatological panic button, and so much preaching is based on that fear mongering.

Do NOT misunderstand, I was just as much a child of God, born again, and indwelt by the Holy Spirit when I was a dispensationalist, but over time I could see these thought patterns common to dispensationalism and the JWs in particular. Did you ever try to debate a JW and see how they line up proof texts that do not relate to each other at all, except in their own system. Dispensationalists do the same with their idea of a rapture and the 7-year tribulation.
Well as there are similarities with JW teachings with every type of teachings in Christianity, this is just you looking to condemn a whole bunch of you brethren for whatever reason your pride is pushing.

Even Buddhists have similar teachings with dispys and covenantalists, so please keep your hatred to yourself.

Reactions: Jane_Doe22

ewq1938

Jul 11, 2015
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
line up proof texts that do not relate to each other at all, except in their own system.

That's one easy way to identify false doctrines. Another is the misuse or ignoring of a word's definition like redefining what apostasia means.

Reactions: Tommy Cool

Timtofly

Apr 9, 2020
Mount Morris
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Are you saying the tribulation is only 3.5 years? Or no tribulation at all?

Aunty Jane

Sep 16, 2021
Sydney
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
"JW's damning error"? That is an assumption, not a fact. If you cared to check with the entirety of scripture, then those damning errors would be all of Christendom's doctrines. I was raised in Christendom with those damning errors...and I identified every one of them as bogus from a thorough study of scripture......not a study of theology.

"Historic faith" ? "Statements of Scripture"? Hmmmm...what evidence can you present for their accuracy? If anyone has followed men, it's Christendom's many denominations....they followed the ones who led the whole church astray in the early centuries, just as Jesus said would happen....did you never hear of his parable of "the wheat and the weeds"?
Read Matthew 13:24-30, 31-36 and tell me what you think he meant....? He concludes with the words......"Let the one who has ears listen."
"...it is possible for a Jehovah's Witness, a Christian Scientist or a Mormon, for example, to utilize the terminology of Biblical Christianity with absolute freedom, having already redesigned these terms in a theological framework of his own making and to his own liking, but almost always at direct variance with the historically accepted meanings of the terms."
If anything was redesigned, it is Christendom's false doctrines...the ones "believed" by the masses, but not actually taught in the Bible...those ideas that came from outside of original Christianity....the triune god, immortality of the soul, and hellfire. You will not find a direct reference to any of them in the Bible, but there will be scripture that is ambiguous enough to suggest them. The power of suggestion is very evident in a world ruled by the devil. (1 John 5:19, 2 Cor 4:3-4)
"The Jehovah's Witnesses represent those cult systems which put strong emphasis upon eschatology and prophecy..."
Funny, but Jesus did too, and so does the whole of God's word...its why God had "PROPHETS"...ya know...?
The Bible is full of prophesies...do you think that they are there in God's word for no reason?
Let me see if Christ ever pushed the panic button by suggesting that we be watchful or else that day be taking us by surprise.

Matthew 24:42-45....
"Keep on the watch, therefore, because you do not know on what day your Lord is coming.
43 “But know one thing: If the householder had known in what watch the thief was coming, he would have kept awake and not allowed his house to be broken into. 44 On this account, you too prove yourselves ready, because the Son of man is coming at an hour that you do not think to be it."

He was talking to his own disciples here...these are the end times...are you ready?
Did you ever try to debate a JW and see how they line up proof texts that do not relate to each other at all, except in their own system.
Did you ever do a study of the entire Bible to see what else it says besides what your own system of beliefs embraces?....or did you just get told the verses of scripture that back up your theology, which are usually very poorly researched. Bible study encompasses more than a surface knowledge of things.....that is the milk for babies.....we need teeth to get into the meat of God's word, but I find most church goers to be almost completely ignorant of the Bible outside of their own belief system, usually the things taught by men with degrees in theology.

It takes very little to expose Christendom's teachings as false....the main core comes from Roman Catholicism, not the Bible.
"Historically accepted" then, means what the early church promoted, was accepted as doctrine, yet none of it was taught by Jesus Christ.
They had their own "theological framework" that they passed on for centuries unchallenged....and here we are on the brink of Armageddon and you have swallowed the spiritual junk food that has made so many spiritually malnourished and also lazy...because they believe that all the things Jesus commanded his disciples to do, is someone else's job. Not so....

Ritajanice

Staff member
Encounter Team
Mar 9, 2023
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
...almost all systems of authority in cult organizations indoctrinate their disciples to believe that anyone who opposes their beliefs cannot be motivated by other than satanic force or blind prejudice and ignorance..." p26
Did you also know, that if those who are brought up in the JWS doctrine...imo( man made religion)

If the children don’t follow their belief system....when they are grown....they disown them...LOL.

Thank God I have been birthed in the Spirit......Born Again.....

As God’s Living word says.....We must be “ Born Again “ to see the Kingdom of God.

Which is through the Holy Spirit...who lives/ taken up residence in our spirit.....therefore we have been given the gift of those spiritual eyes and ears....which have to be matured and grown in the Living word of God...

A Born Again is ALIVE in Christ....

Last edited:

Aunty Jane

Sep 16, 2021
Sydney
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Did you also know, that if those who are brought up in the JWS doctrine...imo( man made religion)

If the children don’t follow their belief system....when they are grown....they disown them...LOL.
LOL right back at you...what a load of second hand gossip.....you will believe anything you are told because you want to believe it. You don't even care if its not true.....so, I can see that the holy spirit is not quite telling you the truth there...or perhaps its the spirit of the other guy....he is "the father of the lie" after all, and he loves people who promote falsehoods.

I wonder if you had been born a Jew in Jesus day, if you'd have been standing in front of Pilate calling for Christ's execution because the Pharisees told you what a bad person he was....got his power for the devil you know....

I have a grandson raised as a JW but who chose not to follow what his parents taught him....since he was never baptized, he made no commitment to God or Christ, which makes him just like any other person in the world who makes that choice....you see that is why we do not practice infant baptism.....we cannot force our children to become Christians...all we can do is teach them the truth as we know it and hope it reaches their heart....then it is up to them, when a child is of age to make their own decisions about their worship, or not to worship at all, it is their free choice. We would of course be upset if our child chose a lifestyle that was incompatible with our Bible based beliefs, but they will always be our children, and we would always live in hope of their return, (like the prodigal son) They already know that we would not approve of certain lifestyle choices, and therefore they usually withdraw from us if they chose to live that way. The father of the prodigal son made no attempt to contact his errant son, but let him go and make his mistakes and patiently waited for him to find out where he was better off....and come home with a contrite heart and a change in attitude.
Thank God I have been birthed in the Spirit......Born Again.....
Luke 18:10-14
As God’s Living word says.....We must be “ Born Again “ to see the Kingdom of God.
You seem fixated on your "born again" status, since you seem to repeat it in every post....yet I see little in the way of Christian personality in you.
You have no interest in the truth unless its YOUR truth. I am happy to let Jesus sort that out...he is my judge and he doesn't like lies because he was the victim of them himself.
Which is through the Holy Spirit...who lives/ taken up residence in our spirit.....therefore we have been given the gift of those spiritual eyes and ears....which have to be matured and grown in the Living word of God...
Or else you have become a self righteous judge and jury to everyone who is not so gifted with the holy spirit as you purport to be...I'm sorry to say it has not made you very Christ like...
A Born Again is ALIVE in Christ....
I don't think you have any idea what being "born again" even means, or what the purpose of it is......its just sounds like a label that makes you think you are better than others. (1 Cor 10:12)

Ritajanice

Staff member
Encounter Team
Mar 9, 2023
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
LOL right back at you...what a load of second hand gossip.....you will believe anything you are told because you want to believe it. You don't even care if its not true.....so, I can see that the holy spirit is not quite telling you the truth there...or perhaps its the spirit of the other guy....he is "the father of the lie" after all, and he loves people who promote falsehoods.

She said it to my friend and he told me...the Holy Spirit is the truth and we must be Born Again...not a JW....
I wonder if you had been born a Jew in Jesus day, if you'd have been standing in front of Pilate calling for Christ's execution because the Pharisees told you what a bad person he was....got his power for the devil you know....
I was Born Again by the Holy Spirit over 31 yrs ago.

His word is Life to a dead spirit that becomes Born Again?
I have a grandson raised as a JW but who chose not to follow what his parents taught him....since he was never baptized, he made no commitment to God or Christ, which makes him just like any other person in the world who makes that choice....you see that is why we do not practice infant baptism.....we cannot force our children to become Christians...all we can do is teach them the truth as we know it and hope it reaches their heart....then it is up to them, when a child is of age to make their own decisions about their worship, or not to worship at all, it is their free choice. We would of course be upset if our child chose a lifestyle that was incompatible with our Bible based beliefs, but they will always be our children, and we would always live in hope of their return, (like the prodigal son) They already know that we would not approve of certain lifestyle choices, and therefore they usually withdraw from us if they chose to live that way. The father of the prodigal son made no attempt to contact his errant son, but let him go and make his mistakes and patiently waited for him to find out where he was better off....and come home with a contrite heart and a change in attitude.

You seem fixated on your "born again" status, since you seem to repeat it in every post....yet I see little in the way of Christian personality in you.

Indeed and will continue to do so.

As it’s the Living word of God...you must be Born Again....which is an act of God..Spirit gives birth to spirit.
You have no interest in the truth unless its YOUR truth. I am happy to let Jesus sort that out...he is my judge and he doesn't like lies because he was the victim of them himself.

I am in the truth....God’s Living word....one must be Born Again
Or else you have become a self righteous judge and jury to everyone who is not so gifted with the holy spirit as you purport to be...I'm sorry to say it has not made you very Christ like...

God is the one speaking through me.....we must be Born Again...I’m only standing on God’s Living word.

False prophets HATE to hear these Living words of Christ.
I don't think you have any idea what being "born again" even means, or what the purpose of it is......its just sounds like a label that makes you think you are better than others. (1 Cor 10:12)
I am Born from Above..it’s NOT about being better than others..

It’s about being Born Again.....you are entitled to your opinion.

I can only stand on God’s word...which is my calling..you cannot stop the will and truth of God’s word being preached...in Jesus Name...Amen!

A Born Again stands on the FULL truth of God’s word!......not HALF TRUTHS......we must be BORN AGAIN.

Bible, King James Version​

John

Previous Chapter

John.3​

[1] There was a man of the Pharisees, named Nicodemus, a ruler of the Jews:
[2] The same came to Jesus by night, and said unto him, Rabbi, we know that thou art a teacher come from God: for no man can do these miracles that thou doest, except God be with him.
[3] Jesus answered and said unto him, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born again, he cannot see the kingdom of God.
[4] Nicodemus saith unto him, How can a man be born when he is old? can he enter the second time into his mother's womb, and be born?
[5] Jesus answered, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born of water and of the Spirit, he cannot enter into the kingdom of God.
[6] That which is born of the flesh is flesh; and that which is born of the Spirit is spirit.
[7] Marvel not that I said unto thee, Ye must be born again.
[8] The wind bloweth where it listeth, and thou hearest the sound thereof, but canst not tell whence it cometh, and whither it goeth: so is every one that is born of the Spirit.
[9] Nicodemus answered and said unto him, How can these things be?
[10] Jesus answered and said unto him, Art thou a master of Israel, and knowest not these things?
[11] Verily, verily, I say unto thee, We speak that we do know, and testify that we have seen; and ye receive not our witness.
[12] If I have told you earthly things, and ye believe not, how shall ye believe, if I tell you of heavenly things?
[13] And no man hath ascended up to heaven, but he that came down from heaven, even the Son of man which is in heaven.
[14] And as Moses lifted up the serpent in the wilderness, even so must the Son of man be lifted up:
[15] That whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have eternal life.
[16] For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.
[17] For God sent not his Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through him might be saved.
[18] He that believeth on him is not condemned: but he that believeth not is condemned already, because he hath not believed in the name of the only begotten Son of God.
[19] And this is the condemnation, that light is come into the world, and men loved darkness rather than light, because their deeds were evil.
[20] For every one that doeth evil hateth the light, neither cometh to the light, lest his deeds should be reproved.
[21] But he that doeth truth cometh to the light, that his deeds may be made manifest, that they are wrought in God.
[22] After these things came Jesus and his disciples into the land of Judaea; and there he tarried with them, and baptized.
[23] And John also was baptizing in Aenon near to Salim, because there was much water there: and they came, and were baptized.
[24] For John was not yet cast into prison.
[25] Then there arose a question between some of John's disciples and the Jews about purifying.
[26] And they came unto John, and said unto him, Rabbi, he that was with thee beyond Jordan, to whom thou barest witness, behold, the same baptizeth, and all men come to him.
[27] John answered and said, A man can receive nothing, except it be given him from heaven.
[28] Ye yourselves bear me witness, that I said, I am not the Christ, but that I am sent before him.
[29] He that hath the bride is the bridegroom: but the friend of the bridegroom, which standeth and heareth him, rejoiceth greatly because of the bridegroom's voice: this my joy therefore is fulfilled.
[30] He must increase, but I must decrease.
[31] He that cometh from above is above all: he that is of the earth is earthly, and speaketh of the earth: he that cometh from heaven is above all.
[32] And what he hath seen and heard, that he testifieth; and no man receiveth his testimony.
[33] He that hath received his testimony hath set to his seal that God is true.
[34] For he whom God hath sent speaketh the words of God: for God giveth not the Spirit by measure unto him.
[35] The Father loveth the Son, and hath given all things into his hand.
[36] He that believeth on the Son hath everlasting life: and he that believeth not the Son shall not see life; but the wrath of God abideth on him.

Last edited:
Reactions: Eternally Grateful

L.A.M.B.

Mar 22, 2022
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

I agree with much of what you recognize to be the wrong Spirit " in Christ ".
That is all some have is the lie of delusion to mask the stark terror of reality in knowing not God.
Any can and do say many things but do not search the scriptures to verify the truth !

It is a simple fact that not all who cry " Lord, Lord" are the few that find his way

Ritajanice

Staff member
Encounter Team
Mar 9, 2023
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
The enemy will always rise up to the True Living Word OF God.....I just continue in his WORD....it’s His word NOT MINE........plenty of Lip service that comes from the Antichrist.....

A Born Again is Born from Above!

Don’t deny....that one must be Born Again to see the Kingdom of God.

That’s His truth....prove HIS WORD wrong?

Only a Born Again can cry out to the Lord...why, because they have been birthed in the Spirit....therefore cry out to God in Spirit and Truth.

They don’t Lip serve....their own tongue.
John 4
21“Believe Me, woman,” Jesus replied, “a time is coming when you will worship the Father neither on this mountain nor in Jerusalem. 22You worship what you do not know; we worship what we do know, for salvation is from the Jews. 23But a time is coming and has now come when the true worshipers will worship the Father in spirit and in truth, for the Father is seeking such as these to worship Him. 24God is Spirit, and His worshipers must worship Him in spirit and in truth.”

Psalms 18:39 For You have girded me with strength for battle; You have subdued under me those who rose up against me.

Last edited:

Aunty Jane

Sep 16, 2021
Sydney
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
:ummm: Like a broken record…..perhaps we should wait for Jesus to be the judge of who is “born again” and those who only think they are….and who boast about it, ad nauseum….

The “few” who are actually on the right path are not among those travelling the wrong road….they are travelling a completely different road (Matt 7:13-14)……they are a hated and persecuted minority, just as Jesus and his disciples were, (John 15:18-21) preaching to a people who supposedly worshipped the same God, but who had deviated from the path so long ago that the majority took it for the truth….and put their Messiah to death because he didn’t preach what they believed, in fact he exposed them as frauds at every opportunity. For the majority, it fell on deaf ears.

History is repeating because people fail to learn from the lessons of the past, and are therefore doomed to repeat them.

22 You worship what you do not know; we worship what we do know, for salvation is from the Jews. 23 But a time is coming and has now come when the true worshipers will worship the Father in spirit and in truth, for the Father is seeking such as these to worship Him. 24 God is Spirit, and His worshipers must worship Him in spirit and in truth.”

Bingo….God’s spirit does guide right hearted ones to his truth, in fact unless you have that invitation from the Father (John 6:44, 65) you will never know it. Why? Because those who are deluded for their own reasons will be allowed to endure in it until the end because they could not believe or accept the truth when they heard it. Like the Jews in Jesus day, said that Jesus was spreading lies and yet Jesus said that they were the liars….
The deceiver is not trying on anything new…..it worked for him before and it’s working again now…..the truth looks like lies and the lies appear to be scripturally based truth….but look at the fruitage, Jesus said. A rotten tree cannot produce good fruit.

I see no good fruitage in Christendom’s churches…..which is why I got out of that divided bickering mess. It bears no resemblance to authentic Christianity at all, not in words or deeds.

We will all a stand before the same judge.

Ritajanice

Staff member
Encounter Team
Mar 9, 2023
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
A Born Again boasts in the Lord..not in their flesh.

God and only God get the Glory..Honour and Praise from his children.

God in his wonderful mercy and grace saved his Born Again Children, by the power of the Holy Spirit....they worship him in the Spirit and truth.

They don’t lip serve...by their own tongue .

Praise God day and night....get on your knees and thank him for Jesus who has redeemed you from the depths of hell....he took you out of this world and placed you in HIS ONE AND ONLY SON.

Colossians 1:13
Audio Crossref Comment Greek
Verse (Click for Chapter)
New International Version
For he has rescued us from the dominion of darkness and brought us into the kingdom of the Son he loves,

New Living Translation
For he has rescued us from the kingdom of darkness and transferred us into the Kingdom of his dear Son,

English Standard Version
He has delivered us from the domain of darkness and transferred us to the kingdom of his beloved Son,

Berean Standard Bible
He has rescued us from the dominion of darkness and brought us into the kingdom of His beloved Son,

Berean Literal Bible
who has delivered us from the dominion of darkness and transferred us into the kingdom of His beloved Son,

King James Bible
Who hath delivered us from the power of darkness, and hath translated us into the kingdom of his dear Son:

New King James Version
He has delivered us from the power of darkness and conveyed usinto the kingdom of the Son of His love,

Only a Born Again can be led by the Spirit......those without the Holy Spirit are dead and still in sin...praying that they come to know the Lord...that God draws them to Jesus..

Humble me Lord to walk in the Spirit....and continue to empower me to say.

YOU MUST BE BORN AGAIN TO SEE THE KINGDOM OF GOD.

Hallelujah and thank you Lord...for birthing me in the Spirit...In Jesus Name!.....Amen!

The fruit bearer is the Holy Spirit...there is NO fruit without him....you must be Born Again to bear HIS fruit....fruit from God also takes time to mature and grow.

Last edited:

L.A.M.B.

Mar 22, 2022
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
:no reply:Did I just hear the same song,second verse; same as the first ? Wondering :ummm:

Reactions: Aunty Jane

quietthinker

May 4, 2018
FNQ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia

Are there Similarities between the JW's and Dispensationalists' thinking?​

both require oxygen.