• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

APAK

Feb 4, 2018
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

This man knows where it's at....a man with a plan and one after my own heart...
He not only knows about the intrusive and soon to be misused technology on the horizon, and how to prep, he also knows his scriptures..

If I was in the neighborhood I would help him on his solar system he was/is installing....someone I could find companionship with....regardless of his thick southern and 'deliberate' accent...lol..

Many of my favourite acquaintances are from the South. Don't be fooled by their bib overalls...WE don't know if Christ spoke with a Southern Aramaic tongue....or not....;)

APAK

Jostler

Oct 23, 2020
God's green earth
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
  • @APAK, my reaction to that guy was exactly the same. I'd enjoy having that guy as a neighbor.

(Pfft...of course Jesus was a Southern boy! How could you even question that?!....heresy! <grin> )

Reactions: TLHKAJ and APAK

APAK

Feb 4, 2018
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
  • @APAK, my reaction to that guy was exactly the same. I'd enjoy having that guy as a neighbor.
(Pfft...of course Jesus was a Southern boy! How could you even question that?!....heresy! <grin> )
Amen brother and you are WELCOME here....

Reactions: TLHKAJ

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
This man knows where it's at....a man with a plan and one after my own heart...
He not only knows about the intrusive and soon to be misused technology on the horizon, and how to prep, he also knows his scriptures..

If I was in the neighborhood I would help him on his solar system he was/is installing....someone I could find companionship with....regardless of his thick southern and 'deliberate' accent...lol..

Many of my favourite acquaintances are from the South. Don't be fooled by their bib overalls...WE don't know if Christ spoke with a Southern Aramaic tongue....or not....;)

APAK
I had very similar thoughts as I was listening. I could see God moving many like minded people together, positioned so that they can be a blessing to others in crisis times, such as a NWO, etc...

Reactions: Nancy and APAK

APAK

Feb 4, 2018
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I had very similar thoughts as I was listening. I could see God moving many like minded people together, positioned so that they can be a blessing to others in crisis times, such as a NWO, etc...
You are not off at all....it is a spiritual connection you are sensing and admitting to..

Collective thoughts as words or as in a conversation as in your clip of this man, does/can fire up the spirit, in agreement of not. This time it is in agreement, as the spirit senses similarities in beliefs....I do connect with him and I bet if I met him for an hour it would certainly corroborate my spiritual discernment and attraction...

Like minds and spirits move together AJ. Today, I work or operate that way nearly all the time. I'm so used to my spirit detecting likenesses in other people and of course major differences....it is a kind of spiritual intuition Christians have, although many do not exercise it nearly enough in their lives. It keeps us out of trouble and also in great 'good' and 'safe' company. Unfortunately, finding true like-minded Christian spirits is becoming harder as the days pass us by...

Bless you,

APAK

Jostler

Oct 23, 2020
God's green earth
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Psalm 42:7 NKJV — Deep calls unto deep at the noise of Your waterfalls; All Your waves and billows have gone over me.
You are not off at all....it is a spiritual connection you are sensing and admitting to..

Collective thoughts as words or as in a conversation as in your clip of this man, does/can fire up the spirit, in agreement of not. This time it is in agreement, as the spirit senses similarities in beliefs....I do connect with him and I bet if I met him for an hour it would certainly corroborate my spiritual discernment and attraction...

Like minds and spirits move together AJ. Today, I work or operate that way nearly all the time. I'm so used to my spirit detecting likenesses in other people and of course major differences....it is a kind of spiritual intuition Christians have, although many do not exercise it nearly enough in their lives. It keeps us out of trouble and also in great 'good' and 'safe' company. Unfortunately, finding true like-minded Christian spirits is becoming harder as the days pass us by...

Bless you,

APAK

Reactions: APAK and TLHKAJ

Jostler

Oct 23, 2020
God's green earth
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Romans 8:16 NKJV — The Spirit Himself bears witness with our spirit that we are children of God,

I love the unfolding "layers" of meaning in the Word :)

Reactions: APAK and TLHKAJ