Are you a Christian confused about taking the vaccine? Part 1

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Dcopymope

May 22, 2016
Motor City
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I hear you. I am distressed by what is happening in Australia. How are you holding up?

Australia is getting EXACTLY what they deserve just like the rest of the world will. The most high is not finished with Esau yet, who he hates, and the rest of the heathen. He is just getting started. No reason for me to be distressed. "See that you're not troubled" is what the messiah said, so that's what I'm doing. ;)

Reactions: amadeus

Eternally Grateful

Feb 27, 2020
Columbus, ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
My intent is not to mock you. I didn't use a mocking tone or mocking words did I? I don't think I did. I'm trying to inform you of the truth so that you can better understand what really happened. Who told you they died of the complications of Covid? Hospital?
I do not believe your truth

I do not believe all these people lied. I know they got some cinci had the symptoms of covid that everyone has whether they die but r not. Tested positive, and sadly ended up in the hospital in the icu on a ventilator as millions of others have and ended up Home with our father

I don’t believe the news that you are listening to getting your fact (so called)

I believe in what I see with my eyes. Not with what left ir right leaning reporter who is out to support their case and their belief says

CadyandZoe

May 17, 2020
Phoenix
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I do not believe your truth

I do not believe all these people lied. I know they got some cinci had the symptoms of covid that everyone has whether they die but r not. Tested positive, and sadly ended up in the hospital in the icu on a ventilator as millions of others have and ended up Home with our father

I don’t believe the news that you are listening to getting your fact (so called)

I believe in what I see with my eyes. Not with what left ir right leaning reporter who is out to support their case and their belief says
Be careful who you follow.
Be careful who you follow.

Those who are following Jesus seek the truth. Are you following Jesus? Then seek the truth.

Have you ever seen a magic trick? Did you believe what you saw with your own eyes?

What you "saw" was someone dying in a hospital, in the ICU, on a ventilator. And whatever the doctors and the hospital said, you believed because doctors and hospitals are characteristically trustworthy. The folks who told you about their loved ones, also believed the doctors and the hospital and you believed your friends because your friends are trustworthy and wouldn't lie. But what if they were misinformed?

Ask yourself this, how long after the person got "covid" were they allowed to enter the hospital? I'm guessing it was two weeks. Why? Because the current protocol dictates that covid patients shall not be treated or admitted to the hospital until the person sick with covid is near to death. Ask yourself, why not treat someone early with ivermectin or HCQ, which cures the sick patient within 3 days?

When patients are admitted to the hospital, the protocol dictates that the patient be given Remdesivir. One of the side effects of Remdesivir is decreased oxygen in the tissues or blood, which is why patients are intubated and put on oxygen. You say that your friends were admitted to a hospital and placed on oxygen, so it stands to reason that they were given Remdesivir and they were suffering the side effects. Another side effect of Rendesivir is liver damage. Remdesivir has not been approved by the FDA and is currently being administered under EUA.

Now, here we have a problem. Did your friends die of covid-complications, or did they die of Remdesivir? You say you reject my sources, but since I didn't reveal my sources, you aren't being honest with me. Shouldn't we be honest with each other? Do you know for sure?

What you don't know and don't realize is that hospitals and doctors have changed in the last 10 or 15 years.

Hospitals are changing in fundamental ways and while some voices are attempting to warn us of this new development, it is not widely known yet. You may have heard stories and reports of some unusual outcomes and protocols taking place in the hospital, and some of these turn out to be inhumane and deadly.

In keeping with the overall philosophy of positivism, our hospitals have adopted protocols based on cybernetics and statistical analysis. This has given rise to a new position in the hospital, "the intensivist." (I'm not sure of the spelling.) The term "intensivist" refers to an administrative position in the intensive care unit at the hospital.

The job of the intensivist is to enforce hospital rules, procedures and protocols regarding the outcomes of patience in intensive care. Doctors no longer have the final say with regard to treatment, especially with regard to those patients with injuries or illnesses which have a less than acceptable survival rate and where the prognosis falls outside the acceptable statistical standard deviation.

Whereas, in times past, the doctor would do everything humanly possible to save the patient, the job of the intensivist is to overrule the doctor when the patient falls outside a previously established statistical outcome. Recently, an increasing number of doctors in hospitals have become employees of the hospital, subject to hospital administration, including the intensivist. And doctors are not allowed to attempt a procedure other than the protocol dictated by hospital administration.

As you can imagine, based on these new protocols, there are more deaths in the hospital now. People are being allowed to die, rather than spend extra time, effort, and money to save patients that in times past might have responded to treatment, especially if the doctor was allowed to think creatively, spend extra time in research, and perform additional tests to discover and treat the actual cause of the patient's illness. Now, if a patient doesn't respond to "the protocol", the patient is deemed to fall outside the acceptable standard deviation and all treatment ceases at that point.

Why test patients for Covid 19 when they first arrive at the hospital? You can guess the answer based on the reality I described above. The general public is not ready to enter this brave new world based on cybernetics. They expect the doctor to do everything possible to save their loved ones from dying. And if they were to find out that their loved one was allowed to die during a twisted and perverted form of triage based on statistical outcomes, there would be a public outcry and some people might end up in prison.

Why did the patient die then? He died of Covid 19. After all, he tested positive when he entered the hospital, right?

As usual, don't take my word for it. Keep an eye out and don't take hospital deaths for granted. Ask around and pay close attention to the attitude of the hospital next time you visit. And, if you don't agree with a particular "protocol" don't accept it. Get another opinion, especially from a doctor that isn't an employee of the hospital.

Now, you can continue to believe doctors, hospitals, the CDC, Dr. Fauci, and other people as long as you believe they are trustworthy. What I am telling you is true, but you don't know me. I get that. You have no reason to trust me.

amadeus

Jan 26, 2008
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
@Marty fox
And once more the purpose of the thread to minimize or prevent confusion among those already confused is cloudier than ever...

Help us all dear Lord steering us clear of Babel!

ScottA

Feb 24, 2011
www.CheeseburgersWithGod.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Like food dedicated to idols, there is no power in the virus or the vaccine.

If we have given our life to God, we are in his hands and none can remove us..."in nothing I shall be ashamed, but with all boldness, as always, so now also Christ will be magnified in my body, whether by life or by death."

Reactions: amadeus

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
@Marty fox
And once more the purpose of the thread to minimize or prevent confusion among those already confused is cloudier than ever...

Help us all dear Lord steering us clear of Babel!
Hello my friend . You are still being prayed for my friend . The LORD is always in control .
So hands up and let the LORD be praised .

nenagana

Oct 1, 2021
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
(God sends an Angel to address a situation, in the new testament its usually to limit satan's suicide pleasure with the faithful, and to ensure satan recieves suffering and death, more so, in cutting off the faithful) (question about vaccination and the bible)

We know that the wickedness of the jewish people, got Hezekiah sick and he was going to die................but God sent an Angel.................later on in Micah 1, we see the wickedness of the jewish people, but, in the first verse Micah says that God addressed the situation with Hezekiah, and that he would not get sick or die.

(God blesses a number of activities, so we are commanded to keep watch, and divide the good and evil) (it doesn't say that Micah was sent an Angel like Hezekiah was, it just says that, because of Hezekiah, that Micah would not get sick or die)

Last edited: