Are you a Christian confused about taking the vaccine? Part 1

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Eternally Grateful

Feb 27, 2020
Columbus, ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Sorry I am late to reading this thread this week, but perhaps you want to consider the phrase ‘ God does not hear the prayers of sinners ‘……is that really a truth !?
Also what God will judge in all of our lives will be up to him and not for us to decide.
Rita
If God does not hear the prayer of sinners how is a sinner saved?

Eternally Grateful

Feb 27, 2020
Columbus, ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Where did Jesus say that? That his redeemed elect are sinners still?

I'm not a sinner. No redeemed, reborn, sealed, holy spirit indwelt Christian is a sinner.
That's what we were. Not what we are. And it isn't the gospel either to insist Christians are still sinners.

If we were sinners still, and as some insist also, Jesus would have been just a man. Who, like any other man punished by Rome's law, died on a cross. For no reason.
That is also untrue.

If you would read the chapter you'd know whose prayers God does hear.
Lol. So when I prayed and asked God to save me I was nit a sinner?

wow

Eternally Grateful

Feb 27, 2020
Columbus, ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Why do people continue to throw a single verse out there as a foundation to build a belief on?
Here is the context....
The Pharisees were questioning a blind man whose sight had been restored by Jesus....
John 9 (KJV)
¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯
²⁸ Then they reviled him, and said, Thou art his disciple; but we are Moses' disciples.
²⁹ We know that God spake unto Moses: as for this fellow, we know not from whence he is.
³⁰ The man answered and said unto them, Why herein is a marvellous thing, that ye know not from whence he is, and yet he hath opened mine eyes.
³¹ Now we know that God heareth not sinners: but if any man be a worshipper of God, and doeth his will, him he heareth.
³² Since the world began was it not heard that any man opened the eyes of one that was born blind.
³³ If this man were not of God, he could do nothing.
³⁴ They answered and said unto him, Thou wast altogether born in sins, and dost thou teach us? And they cast him out.
³⁵ Jesus heard that they had cast him out; and when he had found him, he said unto him, Dost thou believe on the Son of God?
³⁶ He answered and said, Who is he, Lord, that I might believe on him?
³⁷ And Jesus said unto him, Thou hast both seen him, and it is he that talketh with thee.
³⁸ And he said, Lord, I believe. And he worshipped him.
³⁹ And Jesus said, For judgment I am come into this world, that they which see not might see; and that they which see might be made blind.

As you read above the Pharisees claim to be Moses disciples and accused the man who was once blind to be Jesus disciple...
Now can you see the whole context of this passage?
It isn't about God hearing a sinners prayer...it is about seeing....verse 39 says for judgment He came into the world to blind the those who thought they could see....Law vs Jesus
It’s amazing. Jesus did
Not even say those words. The blind man did.
His argument was gid does nit answer the prayer of sinners hence Jesus prayed and this mans sight was restored hence Jesus must not be a sinner

the context was Jesus as a man of god

Reactions: Rita

APAK

Feb 4, 2018
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
How do you explain John 9:31

The person speaking the verse of John 9:31 was an unbeliever at that time, one of the Law of Moses. He began to question that no one can cure a person of physical blindness except God was with them, and eventhough he was unaware he also possessed (spiritual) blindness at the time.

He was eventually kicked out of 'the club' for his growing faith toward God and Jesus, and his miracles. His colleagues accused him of being a sinner (of no hope for salvation) like them. And when Jesus heard of it, he sought him out to speak with him. He did become a believer further down in verses 35-38. He told Jesus he believed in him, the Son of Man, and was saved.

So John 9:31 invalidates your thought that God does not listen to sinners...it was a type of irony played out here....The Father heard the sinner's cry and then Jesus sought him out to be saved.....

Last edited:
Reactions: Rita and Heart2Soul

Pythagorean12

Oct 8, 2021
Laurel
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Why do people continue to throw a single verse out there as a foundation to build a belief on?
Here is the context....
The Pharisees were questioning a blind man whose sight had been restored by Jesus....
John 9 (KJV)
¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯
²⁸ Then they reviled him, and said, Thou art his disciple; but we are Moses' disciples.
²⁹ We know that God spake unto Moses: as for this fellow, we know not from whence he is.
³⁰ The man answered and said unto them, Why herein is a marvellous thing, that ye know not from whence he is, and yet he hath opened mine eyes.
³¹ Now we know that God heareth not sinners: but if any man be a worshipper of God, and doeth his will, him he heareth.
³² Since the world began was it not heard that any man opened the eyes of one that was born blind.
³³ If this man were not of God, he could do nothing.
³⁴ They answered and said unto him, Thou wast altogether born in sins, and dost thou teach us? And they cast him out.
³⁵ Jesus heard that they had cast him out; and when he had found him, he said unto him, Dost thou believe on the Son of God?
³⁶ He answered and said, Who is he, Lord, that I might believe on him?
³⁷ And Jesus said unto him, Thou hast both seen him, and it is he that talketh with thee.
³⁸ And he said, Lord, I believe. And he worshipped him.
³⁹ And Jesus said, For judgment I am come into this world, that they which see not might see; and that they which see might be made blind.

As you read above the Pharisees claim to be Moses disciples and accused the man who was once blind to be Jesus disciple...
Now can you see the whole context of this passage?
It isn't about God hearing a sinners prayer...it is about seeing....verse 39 says for judgment He came into the world to blind the those who thought they could see....Law vs Jesus
Being I said to read the whole chapter, and have always talked about the importance of context, I'll say yours is one way to look at it.

The whole four against one follow up is on a context not unheard of here either.

Reactions: Heart2Soul

Dcopymope

May 22, 2016
Motor City
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The only information I need about this "vaccine" are the various outbreaks that have been occurring, of mostly the vaccinated, that the media is NOT reporting. This one here is one of many. Wanna know why nurses are quitting? Its because they know this crap ain't working. It ain't because its "mandated". They are required to take many different shots. If anything, the vaccine is making the out breaks even worse.

Link: 2 major San Francisco hospitals reported that 233 staff members tested positive for COVID-19

Hundreds of staffers at two major hospitals in San Francisco have tested positive for coronavirus in July, with most of them being breakthrough cases of the highly infectious Delta variant, The New York Times reported Saturday evening.

The University of California, San Francisco Medical Center told media outlets that 183 of its 35,000 staffers tested positive. Of those infected, 84% were fully vaccinated, and just two vaccinated staff members required hospitalization for their symptoms.

Here is another report...I can go on all the way back to July with these reports if I wanted to. 74% of the cases were people vaccinated.

Link: Outbreak of SARS-CoV-2 Infections, including COVID-19 ...

But, gladly for me, so far, at least Jeff Bezos ain't a fool about it trying to follow this "mandate" to take it. His company has an army of lawyers at his disposal telling him how to approach this situation. So far, Amazon isn’t bending the knee to this phantom federal mandate supposedly “demanding” private companies force their employees to take the jab (that was recently pushed to Jan 4th). For one, I recall this article pointing out that there apparently is no actual executive order specifically laying out such a decree. I’m sure their lawyers are well aware of this.

Link: Where is Biden's Executive Order Mandating the Vaccine? Does it Exist? - 21st Century Wire

For two, they SEE what is happening to those who have taken it in their own damn company. You see, when I said Amazon is no fool, I meant more from a legal perspective. They don’t want to risk any lawsuits with trying to “mandate” this “vaccine”, based on a law that may not even exist. They see people quitting their jobs at other companies as well because of it, and they certainly don’t want that with their turnover rate already being so damn high as is. However, the upper management, and board members, are clearly VERY stubborn. They are determined to repeat history at other facilities. Apparently, an outbreak just occurred last week at one of Amazon’s facilities, of which I’m sure you will not hear in the news seeing with my own eyes how big of a cheerleader Amazon is for this vaccine. The entire I.T department at one of their warehouses for the day shift suddenly all came down with an “illness”, the facility I just transferred from mind you. What an amazing coincidence. Now management is scrambling trying to get people from other facilities to fill in, because bodies keep disappearing. And I gotta say, that place looked hella empty for a while when I came back from my leave of absence, after catching the virus myself.

They literally have no one there for the day shift now. I couldn’t believe it when the message came through, came from out of nowhere. I’m almost willing to wager a bet that most of them took the vaccine. I saw a ton of them lining up to get shanked with that crap everyday. Meanwhile, Amazon is trying so hard to pretend everything is going back to “normal”, no longer requiring face masks for those who are jabbed, while entire shifts of employee’s tap out at once from “an illness”. They tried this crap before at my old facility you see, the one where the bodies are dropping. These anal beads were so damn sure of this “vaccine” that they no longer required face masks…depending on this fabled “herd immunity”. But then the outbreaks started coming, and that scared them into bringing the face mask requirements and six feet rule right back. Now they are getting ready to do the same damn thing at my facility. And people are already coming down sick. But some of my co-workers, my manager included are “excited” to not have to wear a mask. I don’t know what else to say about this ignorance. They are EXPERIENCING what is happening, but they are “excited” because they believe the jab will protect them. I only held my tongue because I intend to keep my job.

farouk

Jan 21, 2009
North America
So Jesus never relayed that a person should prayer a prayer of repentance Romans 10:9-10 ‘ If you declare with your mouth ‘ Jesus is Lord and believe In your heart that God raised him from the dead , you will be saved…..is that not the sinners prayer ?
Psalm 51 ‘ Have mercy on me, O God according to your unfailing love, according to your great compassion
Blot out my transgressions, wash away all my iniquity and cleanse me from my sin ………

Mark 7:24-30 - the gentile woman who prayed for the healing of her daughter, the gospel was not extended to the gentiles at the time, Jesus answered her prayer and healed her daughter. Cornelius did not come to faith until Peter shared the gospel with him , but prior to that ( acts 10:2 ) we are told that ‘ he prayed to God regularly. God sent an angel to him and told him ‘ God has heard your prayers and remembered your gifts to the poor ‘
I do not believe that EG is unsaved, I believe he is saved by grace, a brother in Christ.
Just as you said your bit, I said mine x
@Rita Psalm 51 is so searching; and it can be a great blessing to the penitent sinner today....

Pythagorean12

Oct 8, 2021
Laurel
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The only information I need about this "vaccine" are the various outbreaks that have been occurring, of mostly the vaccinated, that the media is NOT reporting. This one here is one of many. Wanna know why nurses are quitting? Its because they know this crap ain't working. It ain't because its "mandated". They are required to take many different shots. If anything, the vaccine is making the out breaks even worse.

Link: 2 major San Francisco hospitals reported that 233 staff members tested positive for COVID-19

Here is another report...I can go on all the way back to July with these reports if I wanted to. 74% of the cases were people vaccinated.

But, gladly for me, so far, at least Jeff Bezos ain't a fool about it trying to follow this "mandate" to take it. His company has an army of lawyers at his disposal telling him how to approach this situation. So far, Amazon isn’t bending the knee to this phantom federal mandate supposedly “demanding” private companies force their employees to take the jab (that was recently pushed to Jan 4th). For one, I recall this article pointing out that there apparently is no actual executive order specifically laying out such a decree. I’m sure their lawyers are well aware of this.

Link: Where is Biden's Executive Order Mandating the Vaccine? Does it Exist? - 21st Century Wire

For two, they SEE what is happening to those who have taken it in their own damn company. You see, when I said Amazon is no fool, I meant more from a legal perspective. They don’t want to risk any lawsuits with trying to “mandate” this “vaccine”, based on a law that may not even exist. They see people quitting their jobs at other companies as well because of it, and they certainly don’t want that with their turnover rate already being so damn high as is. However, the upper management, and board members, are clearly VERY stubborn. They are determined to repeat history at other facilities. Apparently, an outbreak just occurred last week at one of Amazon’s facilities, of which I’m sure you will not hear in the news seeing with my own eyes how big of a cheerleader Amazon is for this vaccine. The entire I.T department at one of their warehouses for the day shift suddenly all came down with an “illness”, the facility I just transferred from mind you. What an amazing coincidence. Now management is scrambling trying to get people from other facilities to fill in, because bodies keep disappearing. And I gotta say, that place looked hella empty for a while when I came back from my leave of absence, after catching the virus myself.

They literally have no one there for the day shift now. I couldn’t believe it when the message came through, came from out of nowhere. I’m almost willing to wager a bet that most of them took the vaccine. I saw a ton of them lining up to get shanked with that crap everyday. Meanwhile, Amazon is trying so hard to pretend everything is going back to “normal”, no longer requiring face masks for those who are jabbed, while entire shifts of employee’s tap out at once from “an illness”. They tried this crap before at my old facility you see, the one where the bodies are dropping. These anal beads were so damn sure of this “vaccine” that they no longer required face masks…depending on this fabled “herd immunity”. But then the outbreaks started coming, and that scared them into bringing the face mask requirements and six feet rule right back. Now they are getting ready to do the same damn thing at my facility. And people are already coming down sick. But some of my co-workers, my manager included are “excited” to not have to wear a mask. I don’t know what else to say about this ignorance. They are EXPERIENCING what is happening, but they are “excited” because they believe the jab will protect them. I only held my tongue because I intend to keep my job.
The truth isn't mandated during this vaccine push.
Remember Biden claimed President Trump's EO's #'s were the stuff of dictators?
Biden has become his own example of that. And it's only his first year in office.

The depopulation agenda has to be mandated in order to work. Government doesn't care about its people. This mandate is to assure a means to an end. And to insure its overall effectiveness, they're injecting the prepubescent.
Which will impact reproduction in future.
It's an experimental vaccine. The Nuremberg rule,law, needs to be invoked again and again. Even in lawsuits.

When Biden said awhile ago that the threat isn't among the vaccinated, but the unvaccinated, we should have paid attention.

If the vaccine is effective, unvaccinated people pose no threat to the vaccinated .

It's a culling.
Communism is around the corner.
China, who employed years ago a one child rule, now rescinded for the moment, holds the majority of American debt.
The truth may not set us free but hopefully it will wake us up.
The risk to that is, the pushback of those who prefer to sleep.

Eternally Grateful

Feb 27, 2020
Columbus, ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Or we can just look at reality

and stop listening to the news of any type which has one goal divide the people. It does nit matter if your left leaning or right your goal is division it’s been that way for awhile now

I don’t pay attention to the news but I do pay attention to everyone around me and what I see does not come even close to what you are reading on the news

so instead of blindly following the news we should see why something that may or not be happening in this place is not happening someplace else

That’s what true research does it gets to the bottom of the truth in a non Divisive way it just looks for truth even if it proves the researcher wrong

farouk

Jan 21, 2009
North America
I would like to share this article, Does God hear / answer the prayers of a sinner / unbeliever? (from Got Questions) with you, because I agree with your position on this particular topic, Heart2Soul. The article gives several examples of God answering the prayers of unbelievers.
@Sgt. Pepper I think also Hebrews 11.6 is a key verse: "But without faith it is impossible to please him: for he that cometh to God must believe that he is, and that he is a rewarder of them that diligently seek him."

CadyandZoe

May 17, 2020
Phoenix
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I will be sure to tell the families of those who died that a man who calls him a christian brother thinks they did
Not due

you should be ashamed of yourself
If you want to criticize me, fine. I can take genuine criticism. But don't make up stuff I didn't say.

People die everyday. We can be sad and mourn for our loss, but please obey Jesus and his apostles in this regard. Remember what our brother Paul said to the Thessalonian church.

Brothers and sisters, we do not want you to be uninformed about those who sleep in death, so that you do not grieve like the rest of mankind, who have no hope. 1 Thessalonians 4:13

I get it. Death is a real bummer. But for those who follow Jesus Christ, death is but a temporary condition. Try to see this truth and believe it with all your heart, soul, mind and Spirit. Jesus will raise us up from the dead.

All we can do is thank the Father for our existence, and lean upon his mercy for our life. And while we walk this earth, we bear the mark of a Jesus-follower, living in hope of the resurrection. If it were me, I would tell the families to repent, give up this world, and follow Jesus Christ.

Now, did I say they didn't die? I don't think so. I said they didn't die of Covid-19, which can't kill anyone unless one already has the comorbidities I listed in my previous post. These same people would have died from the regular flu eventually.

Okay? There is absolutely NO NEED to take a vaccine, which is unapproved and causes more harm than good, when the disease itself is survivable.

Eternally Grateful

Feb 27, 2020
Columbus, ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
If you want to criticize me, fine. I can take genuine criticism. But don't make up stuff I didn't say.

People die everyday. We can be sad and mourn for our loss, but please obey Jesus and his apostles in this regard. Remember what our brother Paul said to the Thessalonian church.

Brothers and sisters, we do not want you to be uninformed about those who sleep in death, so that you do not grieve like the rest of mankind, who have no hope. 1 Thessalonians 4:13

I get it. Death is a real bummer. But for those who follow Jesus Christ, death is but a temporary condition. Try to see this truth and believe it with all your heart, soul, mind and Spirit. Jesus will raise us up from the dead.

All we can do is thank the Father for our existence, and lean upon his mercy for our life. And while we walk this earth, we bear the mark of a Jesus-follower, living in hope of the resurrection. If it were me, I would tell the families to repent, give up this world, and follow Jesus Christ.

Now, did I say they didn't die? I don't think so. I said they didn't die of Covid-19, which can't kill anyone unless one already has the comorbidities I listed in my previous post. These same people would have died from the regular flu eventually.

Okay? There is absolutely NO NEED to take a vaccine, which is unapproved and causes more harm than good, when the disease itself is survivable.

I know these people. and I know they died of complications of Covid. The tested positive for covid before they even got so ill they had to be hospitalized.

When you claim they did not die of Covid or covid related symptoms you mock them. You mock me. You mock the families who now are suffering the loss of the ones they love.

Luckily all of these people were saved so I will see them again, It does not take away from the loss the families and loved ones will now have to deal with which if they did nto get covid. or if they had been vaccinated. May not have happened.

When you claim they did not I will criticize you for being insensitive and

CadyandZoe

May 17, 2020
Phoenix
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I know these people. and I know they died of complications of Covid. The tested positive for covid before they even got so ill they had to be hospitalized.

When you claim they did not die of Covid or covid related symptoms you mock them. You mock me. You mock the families who now are suffering the loss of the ones they love.

Luckily all of these people were saved so I will see them again, It does not take away from the loss the families and loved ones will now have to deal with which if they did nto get covid. or if they had been vaccinated. May not have happened.

When you claim they did not I will criticize you for being insensitive and

My intent is not to mock you. I didn't use a mocking tone or mocking words did I? I don't think I did. I'm trying to inform you of the truth so that you can better understand what really happened. Who told you they died of the complications of Covid? Hospital?

Cristo Rei

Apr 30, 2020
In Christ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
My intent is not to mock you. I didn't use a mocking tone or mocking words did I? I don't think I did. I'm trying to inform you of the truth so that you can better understand what really happened. Who told you they died of the complications of Covid? Hospital?

Good luck

Cristo Rei

Apr 30, 2020
In Christ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
I hear you. I am distressed by what is happening in Australia. How are you holding up?

I'm doing well thx...
Hospitals are full down here with all kinds of issues... They say they don't know why, trying to say it's cos of covid but I know why... It's from the needles...

Anyway, can't chat now gotta get back to work

Dcopymope

May 22, 2016
Motor City
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The truth isn't mandated during this vaccine push.
Remember Biden claimed President Trump's EO's #'s were the stuff of dictators?
Biden has become his own example of that. And it's only his first year in office.

The depopulation agenda has to be mandated in order to work. Government doesn't care about its people. This mandate is to assure a means to an end. And to insure its overall effectiveness, they're injecting the prepubescent.
Which will impact reproduction in future.
It's an experimental vaccine. The Nuremberg rule,law, needs to be invoked again and again. Even in lawsuits.

When Biden said awhile ago that the threat isn't among the vaccinated, but the unvaccinated, we should have paid attention.

If the vaccine is effective, unvaccinated people pose no threat to the vaccinated .

It's a culling.
Communism is around the corner.
China, who employed years ago a one child rule, now rescinded for the moment, holds the majority of American debt.
The truth may not set us free but hopefully it will wake us up.
The risk to that is, the pushback of those who prefer to sleep.

I like to use the old playground example, you know, from the good old school days. Whenever that one dude across the yard starts trying hard to get you to do something, relentlessly, it usually means he's up to no good. o_O

Reactions: Pythagorean12