Are you able to pray for just whatever you want to and God give it to you?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Ezra

Dec 27, 2018
Missouri
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Hello Ezra,

Just put in the effort to go and seek out what you wanna do, there are staffing companies that could help you.

All the best, in Christ,
Matthew
not much moving out there most of it low wages plus i am not going through temp job service ..ive seen people work full year never get hired ..i have 17 year in not jumping at just anything

MatthewG

Apr 21, 2021
Fyffe
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
not much moving out there most of it low wages plus i am not going through temp job service ..ive seen people work full year never get hired ..i have 17 year in not jumping at just anything

Erza,

Okay then, things get harder when you get older, that is all I know.

May you decide what you wanna do on all that.

in Christ,
Matthew

Ezra

Dec 27, 2018
Missouri
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Erza,

Okay then, things get harder when you get older, that is all I know.

May you decide what you wanna do on all that.

in Christ,
Matthew
62 dont need much harder lol

MatthewG

Apr 21, 2021
Fyffe
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
62 dont need much harder lol
Ezra,

Yeah my friend who lost his leg says the same thing, he draws social now and has disability. He is about your age, 61.

Some older folks found work in working with the mentally unstable and disabled as a job, even while drawing social.

Residental housing assistant, i just recently left my job, going to get clean should be by the 17th of this month and try to find a job.

All the best in love friend,
Matthew