Are You Free From The Law?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Giuliano

Aug 4, 2019
Carlisle
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Thank you for pointing out the difference between the I AM who uses nature (He is the creator) and the false god who Moses turned to.
Huh? The "Lord" in Numbers 31:1 is Jehovah in Hebrew -- the I AM THAT I AM.

Last edited:

mjrhealth

Mar 15, 2009
Australia
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Nonsense. Paul addresses his epistle “To the churches of Galatia” (Gal 1:2), and refers to them as “brethren” (5:11, 13), so he is addressing BELIEVERS. Furthermore, in Gal 5, Paul doesn’t say a single word about lack of faith. Your claim that he is addressing non-believers is a fantasy.So a believer can be a serial killer and still be saved? Just imagine … if Ted Bundy believed in Christ, and then went out and raped and murdered dozens of young women for fun, he would still be saved! That is the theology of an idiot.
Well tell that to the milions of people who where murdered women children men, christian jew, by the catholic church, but than like bible says, you would rather believe the lie even with all the evidence, no matter how much makeup you slap on her face she is a Harlot and is already condemned.

Rev 18:4 And I heard another voice from heaven, saying, Come out of her, my people, that ye be not partakers of her sins, and that ye receive not of her plagues.
Rev 18:5 For her sins have reached unto heaven, and God hath remembered her iniquities.

i guess we can see why Jesus has so few "His people" many wont come out of Her.

Giuliano

Aug 4, 2019
Carlisle
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Jehovah, the Jewish god of one nation with a made-up name (YHWH) that cannot be pronounced who told Moses to murder and steal in defiance of the Ten Commandments. This god is not the unchanging I AM.
What do you think "I AM" means anyway? I wonder how you sort out things in the Bible. If you like a passage which mentions Jehovah, the I AM, often translated as the LORD in the KJV, do you accept it as valid while rejecting similar passages since you don't like them?

You seem to equate all killing with murder. The commandment is not to commit murder -- but often translated as kill.

If Moses was so bad, why did appear with Elijah at the Transfiguration? Why did Jesus quote Moses? You have me so confused, I don't I could ever understand exactly what you do believe. I doubt you understand it yourself.

Cooper

Jan 31, 2020
Sheffield, Yorkshire, home of Robin Hood.
robinhood-loxley.weebly.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
What do you think "I AM" means anyway? I wonder how you sort out things in the Bible. If you like a passage which mentions Jehovah, the I AM, often translated as the LORD in the KJV, do you accept it as valid while rejecting similar passages since you don't like them?

You seem to equate all killing with murder. The commandment is not to commit murder -- but often translated as kill.

If Moses was so bad, why did appear with Elijah at the Transfiguration? Why did Jesus quote Moses? You have me so confused, I don't I could ever understand exactly what you do believe. I doubt you understand it yourself.
There are three Lords in the Old Testament. Here are two:-

And he received them at their hand, and fashioned it with a graving tool, after he had made it a molten calf: and they said, These be thy gods, O Israel, which brought thee up out of the land of Egypt. And when Aaron saw it, he built an altar before it; and Aaron made proclamation, and said, To morrow is a feast to the LORD. And they rose up early on the morrow, and offered burnt offerings, and brought peace offerings; and the people sat down to eat and to drink, and rose up to play. And the LORD said unto Moses, Go, get thee down; for thy people, which thou broughtest out of the land of Egypt, have corrupted themselves:
(Exo 32:4-7 KJV)

The third Lord was Melchizedek, not to mention the numerous Baal's they worshipped, Baal being Satan.

GerhardEbersoehn

Jan 14, 2014
Johannesburg
www.biblestudents.co.za
Faith
Christian
Country
South Africa
A sinner is free from the Law ONLY IF HE IS IN THE LAW, IN CHRIST JESUS. "For a man is under the Law for as long as he lives", says Paul, if he is not "HIDDEN IN CHRIST WITH GOD" but against Him and his Law in whatever form or format or words written or spirit spoken. He who seeks to get out from under the Law of God with wisdom and better-knowing and superior holiness is a fool who will have to find out too late HOW MISTAKEN he is.

mjrhealth

Mar 15, 2009
Australia
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
A sinner is free from the Law ONLY IF HE IS IN THE LAW, IN CHRIST JESUS. "For a man is under the Law for as long as he lives", says Paul, if he is not "HIDDEN IN CHRIST WITH GOD" but against Him and his Law in whatever form or format or words written or spirit spoken. He who seeks to get out from under the Law of God with wisdom and better-knowing and superior holiness is a fool who will have to find out too late HOW MISTAKEN he is.
Are you so foolish, how can a man be condemned by the law when hi is not under the law, so blind. But thats religion for you.

Giuliano

Aug 4, 2019
Carlisle
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
There are three Lords in the Old Testament. Here are two:-

And he received them at their hand, and fashioned it with a graving tool, after he had made it a molten calf: and they said, These be thy gods, O Israel, which brought thee up out of the land of Egypt. And when Aaron saw it, he built an altar before it; and Aaron made proclamation, and said, To morrow is a feast to the LORD. And they rose up early on the morrow, and offered burnt offerings, and brought peace offerings; and the people sat down to eat and to drink, and rose up to play. And the LORD said unto Moses, Go, get thee down; for thy people, which thou broughtest out of the land of Egypt, have corrupted themselves:
(Exo 32:4-7 KJV)

The third Lord was Melchizedek, not to mention the numerous Baal's they worshipped, Baal being Satan.
You sound very confused to me.

Giuliano

Aug 4, 2019
Carlisle
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Let me suggest to you, that if you read of the Lord commanding Moses to do something contrary to the Ten Commandments, it is not of the I AM.
The way I read it, Moses was not told to break any of the commandments.

Giuliano

Aug 4, 2019
Carlisle
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
That is silly.
Is it? You set yourself up as the authority on how the law of Moses should be interpreted. The Sanhedrin had that job, and Jesus agreed it was their job.

Matthew 23:1 Then spake Jesus to the multitude, and to his disciples,
2 Saying The scribes and the Pharisees sit in Moses' seat:
3 All therefore whatsoever they bid you observe, that observe and do; but do not ye after their works: for they say, and do not.

Cooper

Jan 31, 2020
Sheffield, Yorkshire, home of Robin Hood.
robinhood-loxley.weebly.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Is it? You set yourself up as the authority on how the law of Moses should be interpreted. The Sanhedrin had that job, and Jesus agreed it was their job.

Matthew 23:1 Then spake Jesus to the multitude, and to his disciples,
2 Saying The scribes and the Pharisees sit in Moses' seat:
3 All therefore whatsoever they bid you observe, that observe and do; but do not ye after their works: for they say, and do not.
Jesus told them their errors. You are going on ignore.

Elihoenai

Mar 2, 2020
London, England
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
If the circumcised are in debt to the whole law, then I am glad, I am as the Lord made me.

Are you saying that Foreskin is not a mistake? I have heard the argument that Foreskin is a defect that was inherited from disobedience, as happens with other impairments.

You should follow the British Royal Family and get Circumcised.

Jacob Snowman

"Jacob Snowman (1871 - 28 February 1959) was a British medical doctor and mohel,[1] notable for having circumcised Charles, Prince of Wales in December 1948,[2] and possibly other members of the British nobility and Royal Family.[3]

Snowman was the son of Abraham Snowman (1849–1918), a picture dealer, and his wife Rachel, both of whom were born in Poland. He was the older brother to both painter Isaac Snowman (1873-1947) and jeweler Emanuel Snowman (1886-1970), who married into the prominent Wartski family of jewelers and became the company chairman.[3] Wartski has enjoyed generations of Royal patronage, supplying the Welsh gold wedding bands for Charles and the former Camilla Parker-Bowles, as well as the bands worn by Prince William, Duke of Cambridge and the former Kate Middleton.[3]

John Cozijn and Robert Darby, who is an historian of the British circumcision movement,[4] have suggested that the British Royal Family invited Rabbi Snowman ("rabbi" is an honorific commonly afforded to mohels) to circumcise the infant Prince Charles at Buckingham Palace most likely because of his extensive experience with circumcision, and perhaps because non-Jewish family physicians were deemed less familiar or adept with the procedure (which was widely performed on British middle- and upper-class male infants from the 1890s through the 1940s).[2] Darby and Cozijn have cast doubt on claims, arising in the 1990s and widely reported after the birth of Prince George of Cambridge in 2013, that a Royal Family "circumcision tradition" extends back to Queen Victoria's era, or even to George I in the early 18th century,[1][5] grounded in secretive Davidic or British Israelist religious tradition.[2] It is unknown whether this putative "circumcision tradition" was continued with the birth of William in 1982, as Diana, Princess of Wales is believed to have disapproved of it...."

Jacob Snowman - Wikipedia

Elihoenai

Mar 2, 2020
London, England
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Although the I AM was with the people, they followed the god of this world, the same as most people do. That is why whe have the murder, rapes and all the rest of it. The I AM never would have commanded the people to do all those terrible things. To suggest otherwise is to turn Jesus, the I AM on earth, into a tyrant and a hypocrite, and to say that about Jesus is the most wicked and dispicable thing anyone can do, worthy of eternal punishment. And people gloat about what Moses did!

Isaiah 13:11 King James Version (KJV)

11 And I will punish the world for their evil, and the wicked for their iniquity; and I will cause the arrogancy of the proud to cease, and will lay low the haughtiness of the terrible.

Thankfully, Elohim/God punishes Evildoers. Are you against Capital Punishment?

Reactions: Giuliano

Elihoenai

Mar 2, 2020
London, England
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
I know all about it. I have all the charts and family trees, but it is not about our earthly fathers, the Jews go through the female line anyway, it is our Heavenly Father who is important.

Elohim/God is in complete control of the Heavenly and Earthly Kingdom.

Elihoenai

Mar 2, 2020
London, England
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
I am a Christian and I follow Jesus the I AM. He would never have condoned the stoning to death of women, or anyone like the god of the Jews. End of subject.

@Cooper, you reveal yourself to be insincere. The British have perpetrated systematic genocide, rape and enslavement for centuries and yet you are silent about these crimes. The British have zero Moral Authority! The British/Romans are much worse than the Jews, and more importantly, they appear to be Satan's/Devil's most devoted servants.

The Romans have been killing Bible Believers for thousands of years, have they not?

This is the fruitage of the Catholic church - Jordan Maxwell

Last edited: