Are you Rapture (Catching Up) Ready?? Beware!!

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The rapture (catching yup) is NOT the same event as the return of Jesus to earth to defeat all evil and to set up His kingdom here!!

Confusion/deception/distraction is the same game played by satan in the Garden, -- and I must confess you're very good at it.

But play it with someone who likes your lies.
Bobby Jo

Patty Lord Winters

Jun 21, 2020
Pasco
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Peter 3:3 Knowing this first, that there shall come in the last days scoffers, walking after their own lusts,

2Peter 3:4 And saying, Where is the promise of his coming? for since the fathers fell asleep, all things continue as they were from the beginning of the creation.

2Peter 3:5 For this they willingly are ignorant of, that by the word of God.

Patty Lord Winters

Jun 21, 2020
Pasco
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The rapture (catching yup) is NOT the same event as the return of Jesus to earth to defeat all evil and to set up His kingdom here!!
I lost my Mom and identical triplet to suicide. I shared I’ve been experiencing things paranormal. I’m not sure it’s real or in my mind? But now more than EVER I need massive encouragement... and no one.

GISMYS_7

Jun 22, 2017
southern USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I lost my Mom and identical triplet to suicide. I shared I’ve been experiencing things paranormal. I’m not sure it’s real or in my mind? But now more than EVER I need massive encouragement... and no one.
Sounds like satan and demons are attacking==Ask God to protect you and post angels to help defeat all evil,resist evil and evil will run!!

Last edited:

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
... I need massive encouragement...

Matt. 28: 19 Go therefore and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit, 20 teaching them to observe all that I have commanded you; and lo, I am with you always, to the close of the age.

The first step is to discover what the Scriptures command us to do, and then Jesus promises to stick to our side!

... and we're VERY CLOSE (some 18 months) until the close of this age, when we enter the Millennial Kingdom.

Bobby Jo

GISMYS_7

Jun 22, 2017
southern USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
About two thousand years ago, Jesus rebuked the religious elites of His day. He criticized them for their failure to recognize His Coming. He told them, "You know how to look at the sky and predict the weather, but you don't know how to recognize the signs of the times" (Matthew 16:1-3).
Just like you and me, the religious leaders could see dark clouds on the horizon and know a rain storm was on its way. In the same manner, Jesus said they should have seen the signs and prepared for His arrival. The Pharisees and Sadducees knew the Old Testament Messianic prophecies, yet they failed to recognize the Messiah.
But their failure is relevant to our day and time as well. Why? Because Jesus wasn't simply addressing the Pharisees and Sadducees when He said this. He had a second audience in mind - you and me. That's right. Jesus was also talking to our generation.
The Bible is filled with prophecies about the Second Coming, and Jesus commanded us to watch for Him (Mark 13:35-37). Our generation is also expected to recognize the "signs of the times." But are we? Do you recognize the signs of the times?
Recognizing The Signs Of The Times - A Warning To Our Generation

OzSpen

Mar 30, 2015
Brisbane, Qld., Australia
spencer.gear.dyndns.org
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Hey OS,
Most promote their religious indoctrination as FACT, and refuse to discuss what Scripture actually presents. Of course, I present what Scripture presents in light of the misunderstood verses, typical of:

1 Thess. 4:15 For this we declare to you by the word of the Lord, that we who are alive, who are left until the coming of the Lord, shall not precede those who have fallen asleep. 16 For the Lord himself will descend from heaven with a cry of command, with the archangel’s call, and with the sound of the trumpet of God. And the dead in Christ will rise first; 17 then we who are alive, who are left, shall be caught up together with them in the clouds to meet the Lord in the air; and so we shall always be with the Lord.

... where Jesus will Return to rule and reign for the thousand years; where at the end of the thousand years the dead are raised; and then those who are alive and remain shall ascend to the New Jerusalem to be with the LORD forever in the air, -- which agrees with the Rev. 20 sequence.

But some people are fooled/deceived/blinded by a false doctrine, as I once was.
Bobby Jo

Bobby Jo,

So, do you or don't you believe the Bible teaches the premillennial, pretribulation Rapture?

Oz

OzSpen

Mar 30, 2015
spencer.gear.dyndns.org
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Matt. 28: 19 Go therefore and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit, 20 teaching them to observe all that I have commanded you; and lo, I am with you always, to the close of the age.

The first step is to discover what the Scriptures command us to do, and then Jesus promises to stick to our side!

... and we're VERY CLOSE (some 18 months) until the close of this age, when we enter the Millennial Kingdom.

Bobby Jo

From where in Scripture to you get the 18 months?

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Bobby Jo,
So, do you or don't you believe the Bible teaches the premillennial, pretribulation Rapture?
Oz

Scripture stands on it's own. I can CAPITALIZE, change color, bold, and underline to make an emphasis. But I don't twist, distort, misrepresent, defame, or discount Scripture.

Does that help?
Bobby Jo

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
From where in Scripture to you get the 18 months?

Hey OS,
Are you familiar with the concept proposed by J.R. Church, former Host of the TV program "Prophecy In The News", (now deceased some half a dozen years), in his book "Hidden Prophecies In the Psalms"?

The premise is quite simple, where the Psalms is the 19th Book of the Bible, and is prophetic for the 1900's Chapter for year, such that Book 19, Chapter 44 = 1944 Holocaust; Book 19, Chapter 48 = 1948 International Recognition of the State of Israel; etc.

It's what Daniel used to interpret the 9:2 SEVENTY YEARS, which are actually SEVENTY DURATIONS which include a combination of YEARS and a WEEK OF YEARS.

It's also what provides the YEAR when Jesus will return:

1 Thess. 5:2 For you yourselves know well that the day of the Lord will come like a thief in the night. 3 When people say, “There is peace and security,” then sudden destruction will come upon them as travail comes upon a woman with child, and there will be no escape. 4 But you are not in darkness, brethren, for that day to surprise you like a thief.

Bobby Jo

GISMYS_7

Jun 22, 2017
southern USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Bobby Jo,

Oz

Believers will not be on earth for God's judgments of the great tribulation!
Luke 21:36 Watch ye therefore, and pray always, that ye may be accounted worthy to escape all these things that shall come to pass, and to stand before the Son of man.

1Thessalonians 5:9 For God hath not appointed us to wrath, but to obtain salvation by our Lord Jesus Christ

OzSpen

Mar 30, 2015
spencer.gear.dyndns.org
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Hey OS,
Are you familiar with the concept proposed by J.R. Church, former Host of the TV program "Prophecy In The News", (now deceased some half a dozen years), in his book "Hidden Prophecies In the Psalms"?

The premise is quite simple, where the Psalms is the 19th Book of the Bible, and is prophetic for the 1900's Chapter for year, such that Book 19, Chapter 44 = 1944 Holocaust; Book 19, Chapter 48 = 1948 International Recognition of the State of Israel; etc.

It's what Daniel used to interpret the 9:2 SEVENTY YEARS, which are actually SEVENTY DURATIONS which include a combination of YEARS and a WEEK OF YEARS.

It's also what provides the YEAR when Jesus will return:

1 Thess. 5:2 For you yourselves know well that the day of the Lord will come like a thief in the night. 3 When people say, “There is peace and security,” then sudden destruction will come upon them as travail comes upon a woman with child, and there will be no escape. 4 But you are not in darkness, brethren, for that day to surprise you like a thief.

Bobby Jo

Reads like a conjured up theory to me.

Reactions: Helen and Bobby Jo

OzSpen

Mar 30, 2015
spencer.gear.dyndns.org
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Believers will not be on earth for God's judgments of the great tribulation!
Luke 21:36 Watch ye therefore, and pray always, that ye may be accounted worthy to escape all these things that shall come to pass, and to stand before the Son of man.

1Thessalonians 5:9 For God hath not appointed us to wrath, but to obtain salvation by our Lord Jesus Christ

Matthew 24 gives a contrary view.

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Reads like a conjured up theory to me.

Ha! -- Men landing on the moon, NONSENSE.
Ha! -- Men flying through the air, NONSENSE.
Ha! -- An actor becoming President, NONSENSE.​

Shall we continue, or should you taste the pudding because the PROOF is ALWAYS in the pudding.
Bobby Jo

Reactions: Nancy and Helen

Jay Ross

Jun 20, 2011
QLD
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia

Shall we continue, or should you taste the pudding because the PROOF is ALWAYS in the pudding.
Bobby Jo

@OzSpen it looks like Bobby Jo has found another friend to have a field day with, enjoy it while you can.

OzSpen

Mar 30, 2015
spencer.gear.dyndns.org
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
@OzSpen it looks like Bobby Jo has found another friend to have a field day with, enjoy it while you can.

1315550249.png

GISMYS_7

Jun 22, 2017
southern USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Rapture = anyday now!!
the current pandemic perfectly fits the warning Jesus gave in Luke 21:11. He said the time near His return would be characterized in part by plagues. And Covid-19 is a plague.

The most devastating plagues will come during the seven-year tribulation period which will take place sometime after the rapture. The first of the bowl judgments in Revelation 16 depicts a terrible pestilence. Verse 2 says, "And the first angel went and poured out his bowl into the earth; and it became a loathsome and malignant sore upon the men who had the mark of the beast and who worshiped his image."

Much earlier in the tribulation, the last of the four horsemen of the apocalypse will carry pestilence as one of its elements. Revelation 6:8 says, "And I looked, and behold, an ashen horse; and he who sat on it had the name Death; and Hades was following with him. And authority was given to them over a fourth of the earth, to kill with sword and with famine and with pestilence and by the wild beasts of the earth."

The second of those four horsemen will bring a global, economic depression, deeper and more horrible than any before it. Covid seems to be setting the world up for that, too. Governments all over the world have been spending wildly to keep their economies afloat during a time when their income has been greatly diminished. Tax revenues are low when businesses can't open, and people are unemployed. That means massive new budget deficits all over the planet.

Another feature of the new era we have entered, is a striking level of lawlessness. Crime levels are exploding all over the world. Jesus said that this, too, would be a sign of His coming.

Seeing these events engulf our world is at least unsettling, if not outright terrifying. But God doesn't want you to be afraid. Remember that Jesus told about these things from a perspective of hope. In Luke 21:28, He said, "When these things begin to take place, straighten up and lift up your heads, because your redemption is drawing near." HL.

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

I guess no pudding for you, and thus no TRUTH for GOD to reveal to you:

Jeremiah 33:3 Call to me and I will answer you, and will tell you great and hidden things which you have not known.

But if you insist on Covering your EYES, and Stopping your EARS, -- then I guess the results will be that you are deaf, and blind, and dumb (as in stupid).
Bobby Jo

Last edited:

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
@Nancy
@Helen

Bobby Jo

For those interested, you should be able to discern that the Book of Psalms is the 19th Book of the Bible, and it appears to be prophetic to the Jews for the 1900's, Chapter for year*, -- such that Book 19, Chapter 44 = 1944 Holocaust; Book 19, Chapter 48 = 1948 International Recognition of the State of Israel; Book 19, Chapter 91 = 1991 Dessert Storm; etc. And the MORE you know about modern Jewish History, the more the respective Chapters and Verses align with those years.

Now part of History includes knowing that the Palestinians were assailing Israel during the mid to late '60's and thus the 1967 Six Day War does not stand out like some other events for other years. But equally, where Obama did ALL HE COULD to destroy Israel, we find Book 19, Chapter 109 = 2009 as Obama's inauguration year and respective Obama prophecy, -- which is currently still in the process of laying all the Deep State crimes against the Trump Candidate and Administration at Obama's feet, with his future legal expenses going to bankrupt him and send him to an early grave.

* Ref. J.R. Church, "Hidden Prophecies In The Psalms"​

And of course what would the end-times be without scoffers! :)
Bobby Jo

Reactions: Helen