Are you Rapture (Catching Up) Ready?? Beware!!

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

OzSpen

Mar 30, 2015
Brisbane, Qld., Australia
spencer.gear.dyndns.org
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
I guess no pudding for you, and thus no TRUTH for GOD to reveal to you:

Jeremiah 33:3 Call to me and I will answer you, and will tell you great and hidden things which you have not known.

But if you insist on Covering your EYES, and Stopping your EARS, -- then I guess the results will be that you are deaf, and blind, and dumb (as in stupid).
Bobby Jo

That is a very judgmental reply and it ridicules my beliefs. Why must you do this?

Reactions: Nancy

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
That is a very judgmental reply and it ridicules my beliefs. Why must you do this?

Did you read the Psalms in context of the J.R. Church premise, -- or did you simply scoff by posting a nonsensical emoji?!?

YOU, my friend, are the one who ridiculed Scripture, and apparently don't like being call out on it! :)
Bobby Jo

Last edited:

Joseph77

Apr 1, 2020
Tulsa, OK
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
A lot of members and higher ups in religious circles cannot stand to just let the truth be published without trying to bring it down, can they ?

GISMYS_7

Jun 22, 2017
southern USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Get back to the op

Are you Rapture (Catching Up) Ready?? Beware!! Time is very,very short!
God's Word on the catching up (rapture)??

1 Thess.. 4:16 For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of an archangel, and with the trumpet of God. And the dead in Christ will rise first. 17 Then we who are alive and remain """shall be caught up together""" with them in the clouds to meet the Lord in the air. And thus we shall always be with the Lord. 18 Therefore comfort one another with these words.

1 Corinthians 15:51- 57
Now this I say, brethren, that flesh and blood cannot inherit the kingdom of God; neither doth corruption inherit incorruption.

51 Behold, I shew you a mystery; We shall not all sleep, but we shall all be changed,

52 In a moment, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trump: for the trumpet shall sound, and the dead shall be raised incorruptible, and we shall be changed.

53 For this corruptible must put on incorruption, and this mortal must put on immortality.

54 So when this corruptible shall have put on incorruption, and this mortal shall have put on immortality, then shall be brought to pass the saying that is written, Death is swallowed up in victory.

55 O death, where is thy sting? O grave, where is thy victory?

56 The sting of death is sin; and the strength of sin is the law.

57 But thanks be to God, which giveth us the victory through our Lord Jesus Christ.

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Are you Rapture (Catching Up) Ready?? Beware!! Time is very,very short! ...

Yep, the Millennial Kingdom is at the end of it's Thousand Years, and the New Jerusalem is in our cosmos, so be ready for the dead to be raised and then we who remain shall be caught up to be with the LORD forever in the air.

Whew,
Bobby Jo

GISMYS_7

Jun 22, 2017
southern USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

1 Thess.. 4:16 For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of an archangel, and with the trumpet of God. And the dead in Christ will rise first. 17 Then we who are alive and remain """shall be caught up together""" with them in the clouds to meet the Lord in the air. And thus we shall always be with the Lord. 18 Therefore comfort one another with these words.

Now this I say, brethren, that flesh and blood cannot inherit the kingdom of God; neither doth corruption inherit incorruption.

51 Behold, I shew you a mystery; We shall not all sleep, but we shall all be changed,

52 In a moment, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trump: for the trumpet shall sound, and the dead shall be raised incorruptible, and we shall be changed.

53 For this corruptible must put on incorruption, and this mortal must put on immortality.

54 So when this corruptible shall have put on incorruption, and this mortal shall have put on immortality, then shall be brought to pass the saying that is written, Death is swallowed up in victory.

57 But thanks be to God, which giveth us the victory through our Lord Jesus Christ.

Do You Know Jesus

Helen

Oct 22, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
The word of God says ,..through Jesus mouth...
John 17;15

“I do not pray that You should take them out of the world , but that You should keep them from the evil one.”

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
John 17;15

“I do not pray that You should take them out of the world , but that You should keep them from the evil one.”

Yep! Although there are ones which WILL be taken out of the world, just as Noah evidenced. :)

Rev. 14:9 ... “If any one worships the beast and its image, and receives a mark on his forehead or on his hand, 10 he also shall drink the wine of God’s wrath, poured unmixed into the cup of his anger, and he shall be tormented with fire and sulphur in the presence of the holy angels and in the presence of the Lamb. 11 And the smoke of their torment goes up for ever and ever; and they have no rest, day or night, these worshipers of the beast and its image, and whoever receives the mark of its name.”

Bobby Jo

GISMYS_7

Jun 22, 2017
southern USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
John 17;15

Jesus does not want to see believers die.

GISMYS_7

Jun 22, 2017
southern USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Luke 21:36

“Watch ye therefore, and pray always, that ye may be accounted worthy to escape all these things that shall come to pass, and to stand before the Son of man.”

Giuliano

Aug 4, 2019
Carlisle
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

“Watch ye therefore, and pray always, that ye may be accounted worthy to escape all these things that shall come to pass, and to stand before the Son of man.”
You do know, I hope, that Luke 21 is about what things the disciples were to expect before the Temple was destroyed.

Luke 21:5 And as some spake of the temple, how it was adorned with goodly stones and gifts, he said,
6 As for these things which ye behold, the days will come, in the which there shall not be left one stone upon another, that shall not be thrown down.
7 And they asked him, saying, Master, but when shall these things be? and what sign will there be when these things shall come to pass?

GISMYS_7

Jun 22, 2017
southern USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Rapture (the catching up of believers) is our escape from the judgments of the great tribulation!!! Will you be left behind??

Ronald Nolette

Aug 24, 2020
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
No, because I do not believe in something that was invented in the 1800's by a man

The term "rapture" was coined in the 1800's. But all it does is describe the truth of Thessalonians. Call it the great catching up if you wish but it will happen as god declared it be.

And to further stir the pot, when one studies out why the Rapture takes place, and when the bible shows it to be (in the original language) it is to happen before the 70th week of Daniel commences or before what many callit "The 7 year tribulation

GISMYS_7

Jun 22, 2017
southern USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
John 17;15

Yes!! We believers will stay here until rapture day(the catchingup of believers) or will you be left behind??

EarlyMarksman

Aug 26, 2020
Alabama
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

The Bible has more evidence for a post-tribulation rapture than a pre-trib.
Matthew 24:15 "The day is coming when you will see what Daniel the prophet spoke about, the sacrilegious object that causes desecration standing in the Holy Place."

Jesus is referring to when the Antichrist will set up himself in the Temple in Jerusalem, or the abomination of desolation as commonly referred to. Jesus spoke very clearly when saying: "The day is coming when you will see," meaning that, well, we will see it. Keep in mind this is one of the things Jesus said when the apostles asked Him what to look for when He returns.

Matthew 24:23 "Then if anyone tells you, 'Look, here is the Messiah,' or 'There he is,' don't believe it."

Jesus had a reason for these warnings. If we weren't going to see the Antichrist rise then why would He feel the need to warn us?

Matthew 24:30 "And then at last, the sign that the Son of Man is coming will appear in the heavens...."

We will see the Antichrist and endure the tribulation.