Are you sending your neighbors to Hell?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Matthias

May 3, 2022
Kentucky
Faith
Other Faith
Country
United States
They approved "other faith" is the same as Christian?????????

I’m what is known in academic circles as a primitive Christian; also an Ante-Nicene Christian. I’m neither Catholic nor Protestant.

I’m a Christian who affirms the Apostles’ Creed but not the Nicene Creed.

I don’t have posting privileges, nor do I desire to have them, in forums marked “Christians Only”.

I voluntarily proposed the arrangement, discussed it publicly with the decision makers and they subsequently approved it. It has worked well for me and for other members of the Board (who had expressed their displeasure about me being accepted as a member of the Board.)

P.S.

I registered as Christian when I joined Christianity Board on May 3, 2022. At my request, my registration was changed to “Other faith” on November 30, 2022.

There are many here who self-identify as Christian who do not affirm the Nicene Creed. Unlike me, they are free to post in any and all forums on this Board. I willingly made the sacrifice in order to live my faith in God and the Messiah.

Romans 12:18 was my guiding principle:

”If it is possible, as far as it depends on you, live at peace with everyone.”

Last edited:

Matthias

May 3, 2022
Kentucky
Faith
Other Faith
Country
United States
It isn’t God, nor is it his Son, the Messiah, who want man treated sadistically; it’s the devil.

There is no love and there is no mercy in conscious eternal torment of the wicked.

God -> loving and merciful

Messiah -> loving and merciful

Satan -> unloving and unmerciful

Matthias

May 3, 2022
Kentucky
Faith
Other Faith
Country
United States
“Have you ever been treated poorly because of your Christian faith?”

After what transpired here last night, what a question to show up in my feed on X / Twitter this morning!

Ironically, I saw it shortly after I completed my morning Bible reading. The devil you say!

The devil knows I’m a staunch advocate for daily Bible reading.

My Christian conversation partner didn’t. This isn’t about him. This is about Ephesians 6:12.

Matthias

May 3, 2022
Kentucky
Faith
Other Faith
Country
United States
“The average person reads over 265 social media posts, emails, and text messages on their phones or tablets every single day.

Proof-positive that we really do have time to read our Bibles and pray every single day.

We just choose to use our time on lesser important things.” - Shane Pruitt

He’s right.

Read widely, Read deeply. Read thoughtfully. Read critically.

First and foremost, read the Bible -> daily.

Jack

May 3, 2022
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I registered as Christian when I joined Christianity Board on May 3, 2022. At my request, my registration was changed to “Other faith” on November 30,
What's the difference between Christian and "other faith"?

Matthias

May 3, 2022
Kentucky
Faith
Other Faith
Country
United States
When you come up with some Scripture I will consider your opinions preacher.

You have an attitude toward preachers - trinitarian and non-trinitarian alike - who stand against you. You’re not teachable.

As for scripture, you didn’t address Psalm 110:1.

Matthias

May 3, 2022
Kentucky
Faith
Other Faith
Country
United States
I don't worry about them. I READ the Bible and believe, Jesus is God and Hell fire is EVERLASTING, just like Jesus told us.

You’re inconsistent, hypocritical and unteachable.