Arguments

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
How does one know when his own thoughts and words are incorrect? Did not Jesus have words he could have spoken when he remained silent before Pontius Pilate? Why did he remain silent?
Like a lamb dumb before ..........................so he opened not his mouth . JESUS DIDNT COME to DEFEND HIMSELF .
HE came to drink the cup and to pay the price of the sins of the world so that all who do BELIEVE , BELIEVE , BELIEVE , IN HIM
would not perish but have Everlasting life .
JESUS even told peter , peter who must have quickly forgotten something ,
DO YOU NOT THINK that EVEN NOW I COULD CALL TWELVE LEGIONS of angels DOWN .
JESUS COULD HAVE STOPPED HIS OWN ARREST and DEATH . WITH ONE SIMPLE WORD .
They had no idea who they had come up against to arrest and to lead away to death .
BUT allow me a hint . HE came to die on a cross made of wood
yet IT WAS HE HIMSELF who had even made , yes MADE , created the very hill on which it stood .
AINT WE SO HAPPY JESUS GAVE UP HIS LIFE SO AS WE COULD HAVE LIFE . THIS LAMB sure is .
Cause i have to be real honest about something .
This man sure as heck could not have saved himself from the very fires of the worst of hell i so deserved . BUT JESUS DID
and JESUS can save ANYONE . TIME we get busy preaching n pointing TO HE ALONE as the ONLY NAME
whereby one can be saved . cause MAN SURE cant save himself . The lovey do junk i keep hearing today
from so many who now say muslims buddist , atheist and all KNOW GOD and are fine as long as they have some kind of
lovey do , ITS NOT SAVING A ONE OF THEM amadeus . TRUTH IS , THAT LIE GONNA DAMN THEM ALL . BUT
, BUT , I say again , I KNOW WHO CAN SAVE . THE SAME ONE that saved this man . HIS NAME BE JESUS CHRIST .
BELIEVE YE IN HIM is the call and the ONLY CALL i am gonna make to all .

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Good words but again, how does a person know when to remain silent even though others are making false statements?
HOW . THIS IS HOW . worry not what ye shall say , FOR I shall give thee a mouth .
IF GOD , the SPIRIT has us to be silent then silent we shall be , WHEN HE Opens our mouth , then we speak .
TRUST THOU IN HE ALONE . THE SPIRIT IS OUR GUIDE . THE SPIRIT .
But allow me some parting words, if any spirit that speaks or does , does so contrary to the doctrine , THEN IT AINT THE SPIRIT
IT AINT OF GOD . and that too be a fact .

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Many have tongues that speak death and yet they call it hope and love .
Any tongue that denies one must BELIEVE IN CHRIST , to confess HIM and to beleive GOD rose him from the dead ,
SPEAKS DEATH no matter how much fake hope they offer up .
IN OTHER WORDS , this all inclusive fat lie lovey do song , IS DEATH and nuttin more BUT DEATH
and its end THE SECOND death .
SO repeat after me , muslims nor any other relgioin serve the same GOD we do . cause they all DENY JESUS IS THE CHRIST
thus THEY DONT LOVE , THEY DONT KNOW GOD at all . THAT BE A FACT .

Dec 12, 2023
Texas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
SO repeat after me , muslims nor any other relgioin serve the same GOD we do . cause they all DENY JESUS IS THE CHRIST
Repeat after me:
Anyone who disobeys the commandments of Jesus Christ,
does not have God. (Whosoever transgresseth, and abideth not in the doctrine of Christ, hath not God.
He that abideth in the doctrine of Christ, he hath both the Father and the Son.)
cause they all DENY JESUS IS THE CHRIST

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

marks

Oct 10, 2018
SoCal USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Even so.. and who among us in our flesh is in control of his own tongue? But... God!

Mr 16:17And these signs shall follow them that believe; In my name shall they cast out devils; they shall speak with new tongues;
James 3:2 KJV
For in many things we offend all. If any man offend not in word, the same is a perfect man, and able also to bridle the whole body.

Notice, if you can control your speech, you can control the rest of yourself.

That is, the same spiritual discipline which enables you to control your tongue also enables you to control the rest of yourself. That is, the tongue is the most difficult, and if you master that, you've got the rest.

Much love!

Ritajanice

Staff member
Encounter Team
Mar 9, 2023
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Even so.. and who among us in our flesh is in control of his own tongue? But... God!

Mr 16:17And these signs shall follow them that believe; In my name shall they cast out devils; they shall speak with new tongues;
Amen!!

Matthew 19:26 says that “Jesus looked at them intently and said, “Humanly speaking, it is impossible.But with God everything is possible.”The way to tame your tongue is by partnering with the Holy Spirit; these problems cannot be solved or transformed by mere willpower.

As Amigo said above.....

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I suppose that is all the more reason to fear God.
and what is the fear of God . what is the beginning of wisdom . To DEPART FROM .........................EVIL .
many name and claim HIM and yet have no fear of GOD , rather they omit and twist HIS words
THAT IS NOT GOOD at all . And were we not to correct any and all error within the church as well .
What does leaven do if its left uncorrected .................IT LEAVENS TO THE FULL .
yeah , IT IS TIME and HIGH TIME we make biblical correction GREAT again . Its time for all within christendom
to put down the books of men and to pick up the SIXTY SIX AGAIN , known as the BIBLE and get face first nose DEEP
in them pages . cause the devil can wear more than prada . Ever heard that dumb saying
the devil wears prada . WELL I TELL US ALL the DEVIL CAN WEAR WOOL TOO . and SO CAN HIS MINSITIRS
of which he has many planted in many churches . AND THAT TOO IS A FACT most dont want to beleive .

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Why do they need a bible?
To read and to learn and be refreshed . eomotions and feelings lead folks astary .
IF i had a nickle for every time i seen a so called seasoned pastor , or person say THE SPIRIT TOLD ME THIS
or I FELT this from GOD , AND YET IT CONTRADICTED GOD , well lets just say i could take care of a moutain of poor folks . Just a nickle.

Reactions: Marvelloustime
Dec 12, 2023
Texas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
To read and to learn and be refreshed . eomotions and feelings lead folks astary .
IF i had a nickle for every time i seen a so called seasoned pastor , or person say THE SPIRIT TOLD ME THIS
or I FELT this from GOD , AND YET IT CONTRADICTED GOD , well lets just say i could take care of a moutain of poor folks . Just a nickle.
But the anointing which ye have received of him abideth in you, and ye need not that any man teach you: but as the same anointing teacheth you of all things, and is truth, and is no lie, and even as it hath taught you, ye shall abide in him.

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
and that same annointing had both peter and paul reminding the church to STAY in the SCRIPTURES .
THE SPIRIT . we cannot try and pit doctrine agaisnt doctrine to prove our point , OR it means only one thing , we be decieving ourselves .
For some reason you seem to think by using that one reminder its going to suddenly omit
the other SPIRITUIAL reminders about SOUND doctrine and knowing the SCRIPS . IT DONT . no scrip contradicts the others .
BUT thanks for the reminder . JUST dont be using it to try and act like we dont need to be in the bible .
cause both paul and peter had the SAME SPIRIT john did . and james ,
THEY ALL WROTE TRUTH and thus LET ALL what they wrote be learned and embraced . not just parts here and there . ALL OF IT

Dec 12, 2023
Texas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
and that same annointing had both peter and paul reminding the church to STAY in the SCRIPTURES .
THE SPIRIT . we cannot try and pit doctrine agaisnt doctrine to prove our point , OR it means only one thing , we be decieving ourselves .
For some reason you seem to think by using that one reminder its going to suddenly omit
the other SPIRITUIAL reminders about SOUND doctrine and knowing the SCRIPS . IT DONT . no scrip contradicts the others .
BUT thanks for the reminder . JUST dont be using it to try and act like we dont need to be in the bible .
cause both paul and peter had the SAME SPIRIT john did . and james ,
THEY ALL WROTE TRUTH and thus LET ALL what they wrote be learned and embraced . not just parts here and there . ALL OF IT
How is that working for you? Does it save you?

• Sad
Reactions: amigo de christo