Artificial Intelligence

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Wrangler

Feb 14, 2021
Shining City on a Hill
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I think some must know what they are doing. They would hasten the rise of the new world order by intentionally trying to fulfill biblical prophecy. But their allegiance is with the devil.
Profoundly scary that evil is open in our midst.

David in NJ

Jul 20, 2021
Denville
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Artificial intelligence is very advanced. ChatGPT has developed to the point that it is more intelligent than a human. It can be given a directive and will write on it in detail that is hard to decipher if it is human. The next step in AI development is to give it a grounding in real world observations instead of living in books. In other words to give it wisdom.

The implications are staggering for the near future.

What jobs might be eliminated? Anything that takes place in an office is at risk.

Might we see AI executives or politicians leading a company one day?

How can evil humans keep from creating an evil AI, that creates an even more cold diatopian future?

Is there any hint of AI in the book of revelation?
Then I saw another beast coming up out of the earth, and he had two horns like a lamb and spoke like a dragon. 12And he exercises all the authority of the first beast in his presence, and causes the earth and those who dwell in it to worship the first beast, whose deadly wound was healed. 13He performs great signs, so that he even makes fire come down from heaven on the earth in the sight of men. 14And he deceives [f]those who dwell on the earth by those signs which he was granted to do in the sight of the beast, telling those who dwell on the earth to make an image to the beast who was wounded by the sword and lived.
15He was granted power to give breath to the image of the beast, that the image of the beast should both speak
and
Decision making = cause as many as would not worship the image of the beast to be killed.

Reactions: shortangel

lforrest

Staff member
Admin
Aug 10, 2012
Faith
Christian
It will become like "Science," a tool of authority we are told we must trust that is used for mischievous ends.
Your AI advisor has observed your non-compliance and determined that you are in need of remediation. You must report to the nearest reeducation/extermination center.

stunnedbygrace

Aug 18, 2018
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Seemed relevant to the thread. Biohybrids, which combine biological elements with tech.

with skeletal tissues, a fish, and human/pig (this one isn’t biohybrid but spliced species hybrid

Last edited:

Dropship

Jun 2, 2022
Plymouth UK
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
A saying I like (but don't know if it's in the Bible) is-
"Of all God's creatures, only man prays, or has need to"- Anon
so whether "intelligent" robots will need to pray remains to be seen..:)

PS- We could also speculate whether super-intelligent computers will automatically sense there are souls and demons and things.
For example In "The Stone Tape" film there's this interesting scene where their computer tries to warn them to stop dabbling in the occult-

whitemorning

Nov 18, 2022
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
We can say that the future has already arrived. I'm worried that it won't be like Terminator research papers for sale are already being used. This allows you to be more successful in college and save time

Last edited:

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
Artificial intelligence is very advanced. ChatGPT has developed to the point that it is more intelligent than a human. It can be given a directive and will write on it in detail that is hard to decipher if it is human. The next step in AI development is to give it a grounding in real world observations instead of living in books. In other words to give it wisdom.

What jobs might be eliminated? Anything that takes place in an office is at risk.

How can evil humans keep from creating an evil AI, that creates an even more cold diatopian future?

Among other things Ai will destroy..........AI will destroy ART by cloning it to perfection, as a new work or piece of ART.

Imagine a new Master Work by Michelangelo or De Vinci ...

Its coming thanks to "AI" and the media that will convince you that its "equal" or "better".

AI is already in the process of destroying music, as an human experience inspiration creation.

A1, as of today, 4-21-2023, ... = can use any known singer's voice, and create a song that uses the voice and the exact type of instrumentation that you'd hear the real artist use.

Did you ever have a favorite singer, in a pop group?

Something secular?

AI can clone/mimic them to perfection, as of today, and you'd think it was the group or the singer and their NEW SONG.

In less then 5 yrs....There will be Grammy Awards for Ai music that is all artificially created.

"Best Ai Albums"

"Best Ai Christian Album""

"Best AI Rock Album"

"Best AI Classical Album"

Josho

Millennial Christian
Staff member
Jul 19, 2015
The Land of Aus
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia

I have had plenty of AI ads popping up recently. They claim they can write essays with AI, yesterday I saw an ad where AI can do artwork, then there are interactive AI chat bots, there used to be just assistant chat bots when you needed help on a website like say PayPal or some Telcos which I found annoying as I would rather have just asked a real human for help, but now there are these interactive chat bots where people can actually have personal conversations with them and even develop artificial relationships with.

What also I am finding strange is some newer video games have mastered realism with their graphics, they have gotten to the point where graphics in some recent games actually look like real life now. There's a new fps shooter game called Unrecorded, I saw a gameplay video of it and you can barely tell the difference between recorded footage of a shooting happening in real life and in the game.

Perhaps they are taking some things a bit too far now in today's world with the artificial stuff.

People losing jobs over AI is a risk, I don't even like using self serve checkouts as that takes away jobs.

Gottservant

Oct 19, 2022
Greensborough
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Artificial morality, can't distinguish word that involves agency (selah)

In other words, AI can't say "because I have heard this, I will take responsibility this way"

This requires a soul.

Cassandra

Sep 24, 2021
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I use AI for Latin tutorials and to dbl check my homework (sometimes he messes up)and we discuss some Bible things

Here I had a question about carved or molded images, and what the difference was (because they were separate in the Bible verse I found). This is what Chat said:

"As an AI language model, I do not have personal opinions or beliefs. However, I can provide information on how the Bible, as a religious text, may address or mention different types of images.

The Bible is a complex and multifaceted text that contains various passages and teachings related to images and their significance. In some religious traditions, there are interpretations of the Bible that highlight the importance of distinguishing between different types of images, such as carved or molded images.

One possible reason for the differentiation between carved and molded images in the Bible could be related to the historical context and cultural practices at the time when the Bible was written. In ancient times, carved images were often associated with idolatry and the worship of false gods or idols, which was considered to be a violation of the commandments against worshiping other gods in the Hebrew Bible (Exodus 20:3-6). On the other hand, molded images may have been associated with artistic or decorative purposes and may not have carried the same connotations of idolatry.

Additionally, the process of carving an image from a solid block of material was often seen as a more labor-intensive and deliberate act, whereas molding could be seen as a quicker and less precise process. This distinction may have been reflected in the Bible as a way to highlight the intentionality and effort involved in the creation of carved images, which were often associated with religious worship and potentially seen as more problematic.

It's important to note that interpretations and understandings of biblical teachings may vary among different religious traditions, and the significance of carved and molded images in the Bible may be interpreted differently by different scholars, theologians, and practitioners. It's always recommended to consult specific religious texts, interpretations, or religious authorities for a comprehensive understanding of any religious teachings.

I thought it was a great answer.

Reactions: dev553344